Unexpected Nightmare

By twins_24

'Congratulations Clydie! You are formally invited to the graduation trip sponsored by Mr. and Mrs. Crains. W... More

Copyright
Prologue
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Shrek's butt?
Is that a bird? Is it a plane? Cause it sure ain't Superman.

Number one requirement: no STDs.

5 0 0
By twins_24

RECAP:
Thank you...peasant.
==========================

'Ugh, why is my room so hot? Don't we have AC?' I moved myself to a more comfortable position. 'I can't sleep like this.'

My head suddenly started hurting a bit and it reminded me of the events from yesterday. Oh yeah.

I began to open my eyes and bright light was creeping up. Once they opened a bit, I saw a figure looking down at me. It was Tod.

"Oh my gosh. Am I in heaven?", I said quietly. Oh Lord! You have compassion for me! If I'm dead, at least Tod is here with me! Oh wait, doesn't that mean that he is dead too? Oh no, Tooooooooood! Wahhhhhhh! I know I said that he'll one day bring me to heaven, but I didn't mean it THAT way! Wahhhhhh!

"Oh my god! She didn't die! Can you all stop babying her. She freaking woke up. Ugh!", said someone.

Hmm, that voice sounds very unpleasant. And ugly. Oh c'mooooon! Lord, with all do respect, how did sYdNeY even get in heaven?!! DujensbkaudbwkHsm!

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my face and start yelling. That's when I see Blue.

"C! You're alive! My hunny bear is alive!", she exclaimed happily with tears in her eyes and she continued, "Ms. Evangeline! She is alive! What are you doing just sitting there, woman?!! Shouldn't you check her for brain damage?! Oh my gosh! What if she forgot about me?! What if she no lo-".

"Blue, calm down. I can't check her because you are in the way", said Ms. Evangeline with a smile.

Wait. I didn't die? That means Tod didn't die! ...And that also means sYdNeY didn't die either. Lord, that time I said that she should choke on a banana and die...I-I meant it.

I tried to sit up to look around but someone's arms prevented me from doing so. My eyes followed the arms all the way to the neck.

'Wow, this person's tall.'

I continued to the strong chin, then the slightly crooked nose, and finally the gray eyes that have been a constant in the back of my head. I found myself looking directly at Tod. I am holding him. He is holding me. We are holding each other. I couldn't help the smile on my lips. I mean, we are practically married now.

He smiled in return and said, "Well hello there, how are you feeling?"

I just kept smiling and smiling and smiling and smil-.

"How many fingers am I holding up?!", asked worriedly Blue. Guess how many fingers she was holding up? None, her hands were grabbing my face while her fingers opened my eyes.

"Babe-", started Damien.

"WHAT? My hunny probably forgot about me and I need to make sure that she remembers!", Blue interrupted, "And I told you stop calling me that."

"WHAT? I don't remember anyone? I don't remember you? Do I even remember my darling?", I cry out.

I look at the people who surround me and my eyes land on Tod, who's lap I'm still on. 'Oh, who could forget a face like that?' I thought while embracing Tod's neck.

I slowly felt him tense up a bit. Suddenly, he relaxed and started gently patting my back. 'Never mind. I might have actually died.'

Blue came to my view and was smiling from ear to ear. "You're okay! I was scared that I wouldn't have my best friend ever again", she said sadly. Awwwww! I feel Tod's hands loosen a bit, as I go to sit up and hug her.

At that time, I look around and see that everyone was okay and alive. We were all currently on the life boat going to...I don't even know where. Tod, Blue, Ms. Evangeline, Damon and I sat at the back of the boat.

I had many questions that needed to be answered but first and for most, I asked, "Where's the food?" I was really hungry.

Out of nowhere, an oatmeal bar landed on my lap. I thanked whoever it was that threw that and proceeded to ask the less important questions.

"What happened yesterday after the captain came?"

Ms. Evangeline answered, "The boat hit something in the ocean and started sinking. We all ran towards the life boats, however, the captain had taken one of them already."

I heard Sydney mumble something along the lines of 'asshole is lucky I didn't think of throwing my heel at his face'. Only now, will I ever agree with her and say, 'You got that right, sister!'

"Luckily we all fitted in this one," Ms. Evangeline continued, "After that mess, all we've been doing is rowing trying to see if we can find land."

"Oh", I nod in understanding, "How about our phones? Did anyone try to call someone?"

"Very typical for a situation like this. Just like the movies, many of us lost them in the chaos, others don't have battery, and those who do, don't have signal", replied Kyle, the brain of the class.

Wow.

"Yeah, for the past hours I've been trying to get a signal but to no avail. My phone is almost dead too", said Damon.

Wow.

"Hours?", I ask to the nonexistent wall because I received no reply.

I was about to ask another question, when Mr. Johnson yells that he saw land. Everyone started to cheer and began to row faster.

————————

"Phew, that was a lot of work", said Sydney while fanning herself.

Apparently, Blue could not pass this opportunity because she replied, "That's what men say about you in bed."

"At least I get men.", Sydney said snottily.

"I have high standards, unlike you. Number one requirement: no STDs.", Blue stated while wiggling her finger in a no motion.

Sydney gasps and angrily said, "You little bitch! I'm gonna kill you!", she goes for Blue's neck and causes the boat to start leaning towards the left.

I immediately grab Tod's neck and he strengthens his hold on me. While this happened, Blue and Sydney already fell over the edge of the life boat.

"Ah!", yelled Sydney, "Someone save me! I'm drowning! I'm drowning!"

Mr. Johnson, our sweet, sweet, sweet teacher, went to the rescue. He jumps out and instantly stand up because we already reached land. Worried for Blue, I look around and spot Damon helping her out. From a side glance, I notice Sydney glaring at them.

'Oh! She must have a crush on Blue, I feel sorry for her. She's barking up the wrong tree.'

After Tod so graciously helped me down the boat, we go to stand with the rest of the group.

"Okay, so...we might be stranded, but we're alive?", Mr. Johnson said trying to cheer us up.

That's when we heard three loud claps.

"Okay, I've seen these situations in those survival shows. First things first, we need a leader", proposed Mr. Robertson.

'This is it! This is my calling! This is why I am on this Earth! It's was for this moment!'

I proudly raised my hand with a big smile! I pointed at my self with the other.

Mr. Robertson look at everyone except for me.

He continued, "Anyone? Anyone at all?"

Since he couldn't see me clearly, I knew that fate was testing me. So, I parted the crowd and stood in front of him. I gave him my sweetest smile and said, "Me!"

He simply said, "I guess I'll be it".

After that, I saw that he started to assign jobs to everyone, even my Blue. I was left on my lonesome self next to the ocean.

I went to find Mr. Johnson and saw him helping Gabrielle and Kasey, the only cheerleaders in the group. I tried out...I didn't make the squad. It's fine, they couldn't handle the sass.

I went and asked him while tilting my head to one side, "Um...what am I suppose to do? Am I a leader?"

"Yes, Clydie", he declared, "You are the leader of bringing the spirits up! Your people need you! I'm counting on you."

I saluted him while saying, "Sir, yes Sir!"

I left the scene to prepare for my most important mission yet.

————————

While fixing up the last touches, I grabbed my shirt covered boobs and with my head held high I said, "This will have to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 81
"๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘Ž,๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
164K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
111K 2.6K 12
ุญุณุงุจูŠ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏ ูˆุงุชุจุงุฏ ๐Ÿฉถ - ุญุณุงุจูŠ ุงู†ุณุชุง : renad2315