The Devil & The Draxon

By Kilameia

| boyxboy | Lucifer x OC | You know, the devil once loved another, more than anything else. Everyone knows th... More

Epigraph + Info
1. Escape
2. Victim One
3. Victim Two
4. New & Old Faces
5. Concerns
6. Bonding
7. Caught
9. Betrayal
10. First Time for Everything
11. Return of the Draxon
12. Victim Three
13. Friends & Apologies
14. Changing Plans
15. Prayer
16. Gone
17. The Silver City
18. Apologies
19. Victims Four & Five
20. Murder, Marriage & a Little Bit of Fun
21. Nightmares
22. Friendly Bonding
23. Behind Backs
24. Finding Out
25. To Heal
26. What's Next
27. A Warm Welcome
28. His Lover's Partner (pt. 1)
29. His Lover's Partner (pt. 2)
30. Back to Semi-Normal
31. What Happened in Rome
32. Going Off Script
33. All I Have
34. New to Earth
35. For my Sanity's Sake
36. Highs & Lows
37. What a Nightmare
38. Protecting & Saving
39. Vengeance Shall be Ours This Night
40. One Last Case
41. Welcome to the Dragonlands
42. The Battle of the Moon & Sun
43. Things That Hiss in the Night
44. Hearing Things
45. Desperation
46. The Returning
47. Fears
48. The Brightest Night
49. The Battle of the Moon & Sun (Reprise)
50. The Letters
Interlude: If You Take the Draxon Camping
51. Guess Who's Back
52. Breaking
53. The Queen's Return
54. You're Mine & I'm Yours
55. The Devil's Back
56. Creating Memories
57. Tired Devils & Murderous Urges
58. Demons & Dragons
59. Sinful Souls
60. Forgetting & Fights
61. Forever
Interlude: Once Upon a Time
Interlude: Behind the Scenes Thing
Prequel?
I Hate You All
Interlude: Christmas Special
5.9: Family Dinner
6.3: Rory's Arrival
Interlude: A Different Path

8. Memories of Meeting

6K 192 3
By Kilameia

"You didn't have to do that," Nyx says as he lands in the entrance hall of his palace in the Dragonlands, setting Lucifer down but keeping his arms around the devil.

"I'm not going to hide our relationship," Lucifer replies, resting his head against Nyx's chest. "It may cause some problems, but I don't regret it. I love you, Nyx, I'm not ashamed of that."

"I love you too, Lucifer," Nyx whispers, pressing his forehead against the devil's. A moment later, Nyx pulls back. "Now, I wasn't lying when I said I made a promise to a friend. I visited Vortex earlier and promised his daughter I'd join her for a tea party today. Do you want to come along?"

"I'm alright staying here," Lucifer replies. "I'd like to look around, remember everything. I haven't been here since... you know."

Nyx smiles ruefully. "Well, I have wards up so no one but me or you can go anywhere but the entrance hall or the throne room unless I allow them to. I don't know how long tea parties take, but I'll be back as soon as I can be, alright love?"

Lucifer nods, giving the draxon a quick kiss. Nyx smiles before shifting into his dragon form and walking out of the room.

The devil looks around the room, a small smile coming to his lips as memories run through his mind. Walking through the hall of the palace, he finds himself in the throne room, the first place he ever saw Nyx.

Lucifer steps up the dais, fingers gently running over the dusty obsidian throne. The throne is cushioned, and built wide enough for his lover's dragon from, the form he spends most time in in this realm.

Sitting on the edge of the throne, Lucifer's eyes fall closed as he remembers how he met the draxon.

Samael looked around the realm, awed. There was nothing like this in Heaven. Why would his father have warned about exploring it?

Trees flourished all around, the sky was a brilliant blue and the air was incredibly fresh. The realm was beautiful and Samael couldn't understand why it was against his father's wishes to explore it.

Suddenly, the angel heard a deep growl and spun around in time to dodge an attack from behind him. The assailant turned to attack again, and Samael was shocked to see a golden, ruby-eyed dragon.

The dragon lunged again and Samael dodged. As he turned to face the dragon, he was suddenly pinned down by an invisible force. A deep blue dragon materialized above the angel, one talon pinning him down.

The two creatures seemed to communicate in a series of strange hissing noises, glancing at Samael every so often as if deciding what to do with him. Fear raced through the angel, mind running through possibilities of escape and what might happen to him should he fail.

The weight holding him down was lifted and seeing the dragons watching him, Samael stood slowly.

"Alright, Angel," the golden dragon hissed. "We're taking you to our King. He can decide what to do with you. Try to escape, and we'll send you back to your father in pieces."

The two dragons spread their wings. Taking the hint, Samael spread his as well, following the golden dragon through the air over the forest, the blue dragon behind him.

They came to the edge and Samael's mouth dropped open as he saw what lay ahead. A great pristine palace sat a fair distance from the edge of the forest. It looked to be made from a shining obsidian, shimmering in the sunlight. Multiple towers reached for the sky, and several balconies could be seen looking out over the realm.

Samael was led to land on the largest of these balconies, one at the central front of the palace. Wings disappearing again, Samael followed the golden dragon through the set of glass doors into what must've been the throne room.

Lying on the tall black throne was a large, black and orange dragon. A pair of sharp horns emerged from the dragon's head, pointing backward, while razor-sharp claws drummed lightly against the arm of the throne. His ombre orange wings were folded and resting against his body, tail draped lazily over the other arm of the throne. Shimmering sunset orange eyes narrowed and locked on the angel.

Samael couldn't understand what the King said, but judging from posture and facial expression, he assumed it was something along the lines of an angry, "what is an angel doing in my realm?"

The three dragons conversed quickly before the golden and blue dragons bowed and left the room, leaving the angel with the draxon, the King of Dragons.

The dragon got up, stepping down the dais towards the angel. Samael's eyes widened as sharp cracks suddenly echoed in the room and the dragon shifted into a man slightly taller than the angel. Black hair that faded to orange fell in soft waves to end near the middle of his back. Black clothes fit for a king and trimmed in a golden material hung on the man's frame, and while his features weren't sharp, they weren't soft either. His wings and tail were still out, piercing now-black eyes studying the angel.

'Fuck, he's beautiful,' Samael thought, quickly looking away and missing the smirk that came to the king's lips.

"Angels don't come into my realm without invitation," the King said, his deep voice sending chills down Samael's spine. "What are you doing wandering my realm?"

Samael swallowed before answering. "I was curious and only wanted to explore. Dad said not to come here and naturally, that only made me even more curious. So I decided to sneak in to look around."

The King studied the angel for a long moment before nodding. "I appreciate the honesty. And that first comment about me."

Realizing the King could read minds, Samael paled then blushed furiously, looking anywhere but the smirking man in front of him.

"I won't punish you," the King continued, "but seeing as you seem as drawn to me as I am to you, I ask that you stay awhile so we may get to know each other."

"I... I'd love to," Samael whispered. "Samael... that's my name. Yours?"

"Nyxeus," the King replied, taking the angel's hand and kissing the back like you may greet a lady. "But you may call me Nyx."

Samael felt a heat rush to his cheeks again and mentally cursed the man for making him feel like that before cursing himself for forgetting the king could read minds.

"Not just read minds," Nyx said, amused. "I can control them as easily as I breathe."

The King's eyes flashed and glowed orange and a strange sensation came over the angel's body. He could feel his limbs, but they were no longer under his control. Samael could only watch as his body took a few steps back, his wings coming out.

Nyx stepped closer, looking at the white feathered wings. His hand reached out and, sensing the angel was alright with it, his fingers sunk into the feathers, running over them gently. Samael was given back control over his body, but he kept still, letting the King look over his wings curiously.

"Feathers are weird," Nyx mumbled. "They look so delicate."

"And dragon wings look demonic," Samael replied, looking at the draxon's wings and getting a scoff in return. "Are beings you control always aware of it?"

"No," Nyx said, still examining the angel's wings, incredibly curious and having never had the chance. "I can put their minds into unconsciousness while I control them, or I can leave a seed of my magic in their heads to monitor their thoughts and influence their decisions. I guess you could say I manipulate minds. Control them, make them forget certain things, change their opinions and so on."

"That's... incredibly powerful," Samael whispered, realizing just how dangerous the Dragon King was.

Nyx moved to stand in front of the angel. "Yes, it is. Especially in the wrong hands... When you first walked into my throne room, I looked into your mind. I saw your intentions, your opinions and your personality. And I decided that you are one of the few non-dragons that will not try to manipulate me to take advantage of what I can do."

"Others have tried?" Samael asked softly.

"Indeed," Nyx replied. "Many years ago. Your father tried to as well. It has left me feeling quite lonely for all the centuries I have lived. Yet I see something... different in you, Samael."

Lucifer blinks, a smile coming to his lips at the memory. At least two, maybe three, millennia earlier, yet still clear in his mind. Just like the moment he first told the draxon he loved him. That adorably nervous look he had was something Lucifer has never again seen on the draxon's expression.

"Nyx," Samael whispered, sitting with the draxon in his bedroom as the two cuddled together. "I... I lo—"

"Samael," Nyx cut him off, voice soft. "I want to be sure you understand what those words mean if you say them to me. Don't get me wrong, I would be overjoyed to have you as mine, but I want you to know exactly what that entails."

"And what is that?" Samael replied.

Nyx got up, pacing in front of the angel. "Despite how I may be able to appear, I am still a dragon and I always will be. You will need to be able to accept me in both forms, and with the habits and instincts dragons have."

"I already have," Samael said.

"Dragons mate for life, Samael. There will be no changing your mind or turning away. And I am quite possessive and protective."

"I can live with that," the angel said, standing up and grasping the draxon's hands softly.

Nyx kept his eyes downcast. "You don't know what I can become when those I care about are threatened. That side of me is not always rational, Samael, and while you are someone I care about deeply, that I will never hurt, if your family threatens my dragons or even you, I cannot say what may ensure. Could you accept that?"

Samael hesitated then nodded. "If they manage to make you, who is always so calm and collected, that angry then they deserve it... I love you, Nyxeus, so much it hurts."

Nyx's eyes lifted to meet Samael's, searching for any hint of a lie. They found none. The draxon's nervous expression melted away and he smiled, kissing the angel deeply.

"I love you too, Samael. I always will."

What ensured had been the best sex Lucifer had ever had before that. As they spent years together, it seemed to keep getting better and better.

*You know,* Nyx hisses as he slithers into the throne room, *it's really hard to think properly when you're thinking about sex, love.*

"You were looking into my mind," Lucifer accuses as the dragon moves closer.

*I wanted to see what you were doing,* Nyx replies, climbing onto the throne and lying behind the devil, tail resting in Lucifer's lap, lightly rubbing against him and eliciting a low moan. *And what do I find?*

"I was remembering the first time I told you I loved you," Lucifer says, head tilting back and falling against the draxon's shoulder as the king kept teasing him.

Nyx bends his head down, lightly touching his nose against Lucifer's cheek. *That was a very memorable time, wasn't it.*

Lucifer nods, hand reaching to grab the draxon's tail and keep it from moving. "Either stop teasing me or take it farther."

Nyx laughs, pulling his tail from Lucifer's grasp and shifting into his human form, keeping his wings and tail out and continuing his movements against the devil. "Well, then there's only one choice, isn't there, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 10.9K 31
Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to succeed in everything she does, its no sock...
11.4K 848 57
[COMPLETED] ✓ [BOOK 2 of To Win the Devil's Heart] After a seeing a vision of his mother, Lucifer believes that she still lives on and is in danger b...
468K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
35K 888 17
After the death of his love Chloe and the loss of his wings, Lucifer finds that he gets past his grieving with the help of an unlikely friend whom he...