BREAK MY HEART | alejandro ro...

By 4DRUGZ

a love triangle erupts when a new girl joins the boys, and to make things worse her ex shows up. A ALEJANDRO... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

23

3.8K 71 32
By 4DRUGZ

CHAPTER 23
NARRATIVE

It has been a almost a week since the kiss with Alejandro and both of us have been acting like it never happened. I guess that's okay because nothing is awkward between us, but it just makes me want him more.

Alexia had grilled me asking so many questions about what happened with Alejandro and I after we left the dance. She got nowhere though, I don't kiss and tell.

The four of us sat at a booth waiting for our pizza, before starting our roller skating. My head was laying on Alejandro's shoulder as they all chat about something, while I was zoned out.

"You alright? It lowkey looks like you don't want to be here." Alejandro chuckles quietly to me, causing me to lift my head off his shoulder.

"Yeah Im cool, I'm just hungry and kind of bored." I reply with a shrug and making one of those scrunched faces on accident.

"We Can go to the rank real quick, I mean we already have the skates on. Though you'll probably have to hold my hand like I'm a child because I haven't been here in years." Alejandro suggests with a small laugh.

"Guys, we're heading to the rank for a few, call me when our snacks are at the table." I wave to Alexia and Kairi as Alejandro starts his struggle to the rank.

"I would race you to the rank but you'd probably fall on your face if you say you're as bad as you say." I chuckle playfully with an eye roll.

We went around the whole rank probably 3 times before Alexia called me. But Alejandro spent the whole time on the wall with me pretty much dragging him and having to push him around little kids.

"You act like you've never been skating." I tease as we sit back down at the booth, "you were maybe as good as the little boy that was probably 9 you got stuck behind on the wall."

"Damn you really did him like that." Kairi chuckles grabbing a second slice from the pizza.

"Hold your god damn horses fatty." Alexia jokes to Kairi who was on his second piece and she was barely half way done with her first.

———

The night was coming to an end, Alexia and Kairi had left 30 minutes ago to catch a movie, leaving Alejandro and I skating in a nearly empty and closing skating rank.

"To be honest you're a fast learner, after I broke my arm it took me like three hours straight to get the basics of it again. It only took so long because my pussy ass was procrastinating." I chuckle as we take a water break.

"You broke your arm? They really ain't lying when they say you learn something new everyday." Alejandro states with a small laugh.

"I don't ever get any good timing to pop that story in without being random and off topic, now was a good moment." I shrug as we head back in the rank area for our last runs.

I try to hold in laughter as Alejandro trips over himself until he takes me down with him. We lie on the nasty floor, partially in the way of the few people left.

"Stop being dramatic and get yo ass up, I know my crusty ass didn't just get up before yours." Alejandro chuckles finally placing his hand in front of me to help me up.

"Wow i see the type of person you are, what if I was actually hurt." I frown shaking my head jokingly, grabbing his hand and getting up.

"I'd know if you were actually hurt, plus I probably took the fall worse. But it was karma for laughing, don't act like I didn't see that." Alejandro teases back as we continue skating the rank with some old Nicki Minaj song blasting.

We were in the rank probably another 15 minutes before we decided that it was time to head out.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, if you were my boyfriend we could do this more." I state making an "oop" face as we take our skates off.

"You know we don't have to be in a relationship to hangout. But who said the date had to end now?" Alejandro questions mocking my "oop" face. 

"Ayyy i was just giving you them hints. What are we even going to do after this? Most places are closed." I reply with a shrug handing our skates to the guy in the booth.

"We can take a walk to the park by our neighborhood or some, they got swings." Alejandro suggests with a chuckle as he mention swings.

"Got me hooked when you said walk. To be honest walks be soft as fuck, your girl loves. Even when it's silent like when we left homecoming, but I just don't want that awkward shit this time." I talk seeming overly excited like a dog when you say the W word.

"Maybe you are part dog because you eat like one and now the walks." Alejandro jokes teasingly, "but can't make no promises about the awkward part, it's not just me who caused it."

"I eat like a royal, thank you very much, I just eat 'fast'." I chuckle playfully as I fix my hair in his car mirror.

———

The park was quiet, besides the squeak of the old swings which made me kind of paranoid. The breeze was cool though, but only because I wore my cute big ass bomber jacket. I don't need no man to give me his jacket.

"I forgot this park has like one working lamp, the kidnappers coming out tonight." Alejandro jokes while we try to see who could swing the highest.

"No need to make me more paranoid, I already hate the squeaky swings. I wouldn't be surprised if an old man was hiding in the slide." I chuckle joking along, waiting for my swing to slow down to a stop so I could get off.

"What day are you leaving for your dads?" Alejandro questions, getting off the swings too and following me to the park trail.

"I leave on Monday and I think I come back three days after New Years, which might be Friday or Saturday before school starts." I explain with a shrug, "we can FaceTime everyday if you want, even with our fucked up time zones."

Alejandro had disappeared and I knew he was playing tricks on my scary ass. So I called his phone which I knew was on ringer and used unknown number and voice changer.

"If you want yo girl back, you owe me a 100k ransom." I say into the phone with the "creepy" voice changer as I hide behind the tree like a fake spy in a movie or whatever, trying to hold a laugh. Back in South Carolina I downloaded the voice changer so I could prank call my friends.

"Wow Monae didn't expect that voice out of your month, at least you sound sexy with that voice." Alejandro chuckles teasingly from the other end.

"Bruh that's kinda gay and how do you know it's me?" I ask with a playful sad face, wondering if he could see me and how because I can't see him.

"Because I can see you silly, I'm literally by the tree next to you." Alejandro replies as I watch his head pop out from the side of the tree he was hiding behind. I'm assuming when I went behind this tree he rotated around that one so I wouldn't see him.

Alejandro puts his arm around my shoulder as we start walking home. We originally parked at his house because the playground is maybe 5 minutes walking distance and it would just be easier to walk it.

"Goodnight." Alejandro whispers and without hesitation, hugging me as we stopped in between each other's houses.  We met in the middle so nobody had to drop the other off, even though the boy dropping off the girl cliche is kind of cute. I do be kind of sad though we didn't kiss.

AUTHORS NOTES
Kind of like this chapter a lot even though it has a lot of repeating ig but the last part kind of saved it ig.

CHECK OUT BADLY MY NEW FIC, the reason updates may become slower.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE CHAPTER TO COME SOONER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.2K 36
"Everyone loves a good enemies to lovers story, right?" Sequel to [ enemies ]
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC