𝑲𝑰𝑫𝑡𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑡𝑫 𝑬�...

By taehyungsfather

Maurice lived a boring life before- one day be was sold by his mother to his crush More

chapter one: my chemical romance

chapter two: emoji man

20 0 0
By taehyungsfather

** at the bdsm castle** "hello my name is ryan the god of bdsm how may i help you" "yes this is my new slave maurice i need the most filthiest cage" masa said tugging on the leash attached to maurice. ryan the god of bdsm whistled for one the slaves to take maurice to his cage. "hello my name is ben i will take you to your bdsm cage" one of the slaves said directing maurice to his new cage. the cage actually wasn't that bad so maurice found himself drifting to sleep.

then he was awoken by a huge bang. he jolted awaked as the castled grounds vibrated from the massive sound. "wth was that" he muttered. but he found himself not being able to see in the darkness which he was surrounded in. goosebumps started to grow as he heard deep breathing coming from a side of his cage. "who are you " he said terrified scurrying to the opposite side of the cage. "i am the emoji man and i want to make you my new slave"

"e-emoji man?" maurice said stammering. "yes my precious i will make you into my new slave" emoji man said huskily as began to peer the bars to the cage open with his bare hands. "NOT on my watch" he heard masas voice come heroically as he sighed in relief. "if it isn't my arch nemesis jamie well if you want maurice then you have to duel me" emoji man said.

**in the Colosseum for the duel** "alright today we have masa and emoji man dueling over this slave maurice who ever wins takes muarice as their new slave let the dueling begin" ryan the god of bdsm said.

emoji man transformed into his emoji man trans former. "all woman are queens" he said bringing out his double barrel emoji man shot gun. "if she breathes—"masa grabbed her 2 life sabers and stood in position "she is a thot!!" the two collided the whole crowd roared in unison. then the unspeakable happened. emoji man and masa fused into a crystal jem. the crowd gasped. "then that means no one wins slave muarice!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
780K 65.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
313K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...