LOSER LUCK: 敗者運

By ACOSsystem

❝ !❞ ❝ ?❞ . . . -ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴛᴀʀ... More

CHAPTER I: A NEW START
CHAPTER III: LETS GO

CHAPTER II: A HORRIBLE START

5 0 0
By ACOSsystem

FIRST PERSON P.O.V

[SAVE THE DIRTIEST PENNINES, THEY STILL COUNT]

I FORGOT TO MENTION I WORK AT A GROCERY STORE. Even though my parents make a stupid amount of money, I wanted to take care of myself early.

"T-that'll b-b-be twenty-s-six y-y-yen." I told the customer. I wasn't good at socialization, in fact I was horrible at it. The farthest I could take a conversation is 'hi' and the other person would take it from there. But another reason I was stuttering was that the girl was very pretty. Her lavender hair was was over her shoulder in a long ponytail, the rest of her hair was pulled back with a bow where it split. She gave me the money and I gulped and took it. "T-thank y-y-y-you for sh-sh-shopping a-at Find-it-n-n-n-g-go." I stuttered. She giggled and walked to the exit.

I wonder if she's going to go to the same school as me.

"NAH, IT'S REALLY NICE EATING LUNCH ALONE ON THE BLEACHERS AT AN EMPTY FOOTBALL STADIUM."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.4K 26
[Unicode] "Jeonကို အစထဲကပြောခဲ့တယ်လေ Taeကတစ်ခြားယောကျာ်းလေးတေနဲ့မတူဘူးလို့" "ခုရောမင်းမှာကိုယ်ဝန်ရှိနေလို့လား" "မရှိသေးပေမယ့်ရှိလာခဲ့ရင်ရော" "ဖျတ်ချလ...
200K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
789K 36.5K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
472K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...