๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ |...

By LoadingErrors

๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง Be an avatar driver Be a scientist Be a Na'vi, part of the Omaticyan clan Join an... More

Rules
Form
Film Remake
Starters

My OC's

480 3 4
By LoadingErrors

Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Avatar

Name- Danielle(Danny for short) Grace Lively

Age-23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks- Dark brown hair with even darker brown eyes, seductive arched eyebrows, muscular body type but not body builder type, complimented curves.

Avatar looks:

Clothing style:

Personality- Kind, caring though doesn't take sh!t from others an can be quite aggressive. Can sometimes without her knowing be slightly obnoxious, stubborn and ungrateful but always comes around to know she was in the wrong. She's outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and courageous.

Weapons: She isn't much of a weapon user but she'll picked up archery fast.

Speciality: She's very motivated and gives off a determination vibe, and she makes it clear that she's not wasting anytime, ever! She's a get straight to it sort of person.

Backstory- She grew up with her older brother and sister as parental figures. Her dad died a few weeks before she was born, a sickness took him out and her being birthed at a risk killed her mom and nearly killed her but she survived, the doctors said it was a miracle. By then her sister was sixteen and brother was twelve. They lived with their grandparents after that, Danny grew up with a caring sibling and loving grandparents, but her brother didn't like her that much because of her being the cause of his mother's death. When Alexis, her sister, turned eighteen, she went to college to study engineering. She had this dream, where she'd build a spaceship and fly to Pandora with her siblings, and live freely amongst the inhabitants, unaware of the issues occurring up there. But then Calum, the brother, at the age of fourteen, caught the same sickness their father got. He passed and Danny, only two years old, didn't understand how. Her grandparents forgot to call Alex to let her know the awful news, so she didn't attend the funeral, and Danny was crying for her big sister. It was only then the grandparents remembered, so instead of giving a call they packed their bags and went to the local hotel to where Alex was studying. Danny ran into her sisters arms and Alex couldn't be happier at the surprise, until the news was told to her.
Alex needed to drop out of college and look after Danny as her grandparents were getting old. She raised Danny as her own daughter, one day Danny even called her mom by mistake. When Danny was a preteen she started dreaming of flying over Pandora, she dreamt this for many years, until one day she opened her dark eyes and smiled, she wanted that dream to be a reality. So, she studied solidly for her entire school years and took every opportunity offered, though Alex had a shitty job, she did her best to give Danny everything she'd need. Danny got a scholarship to study Pandora life, she didn't know how to break the news to Alex because it would involve leaving Earth soon enough. One day then, Alex came home drunk, it was her first time drinking, and it wasn't her last for sure, she began the descend into an alcoholic, Danny hated seeing her sister like that so when she was sober next, she told her sister, Alex was proud, very proud. She hugged Danny and even celebrated by getting her some cake, though she was in her early twenties, she still loved the surprise, but as the sisters enjoyed a slice, Alex had a stroke, and was later diagnosed with Liver Cancer. It was an early stage and due to a mutation in her cells, it moved slow, Alex wouldn't be fully affected by it for years, she had a lot of time, but she'd always be living a risk leaving treatment. But the financial crisis didn't help with it, and Alex's minimum wage wouldn't help either.
Danny remembered staring at her sister as she slept with bloodshot eyes, she took her hand, not waking her up and vowed to go to Pandora, get the needed money and return. Though the stasis sleep alone would result in her being gone for twelve years, she could only hope the delay in effect could be delayed that long. Hope was all that was needed for her.
She took the scholarship and it didn't even take a whole year before she was accepted to travel to Pandora. Not because she was gifted, she was an average student, recruits were just short and they needed them, heck they even took in an ex-marine with no experience who also couldn't walk.
Danny has no idea she's gonna be an avatar driver, she studied to help out with the communication, she knows Na'vi really well.

Crush- Tsu'tey/Norm/Grace/Trudy

Theme Song: Believer

Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Na'vi

Name: Kirsi

Age: Same as Norm/Tsy'tey(assuming there's a small age gap between them)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: She's not an avatar, she's a bread Na'vi girl with a white hair and peach eyes

Clothing style: Shown in image, that's formal wear, here's her casual and hunting

Personality: She's very adventurous but is closed off socially, she's a loner but is still a part of the Omaticyan clan, she's honest, forgiving, she's a bit immature when it comes to humour, she's inventive, peaceful, passionate and ambitious. However she's also quite cold, and when I say cold she will legit give you death stares every time your in the same area of her, if she doesn't like you, she's a tiny bit naive due to her forgiving trait, she's vague sometimes, a bit stubborn, a tiny bit reckless in some aspects and also sneaky.

Speciality: She's really good with animals, plants and communication, not just because she knows English and communicates with the Dreamwalkers, but she's also good at communicating with animals that seem untameable.

Weapons: Bow and arrow

Backstory: When she was born to her mother, she was said to be instantly more paler, her eyes were opened and made surrounding Na'vi gasp. Her mother named her Kirsi, meaning Frost. She raised her to be one of the people. She went to Grace's school and learned English really quickly. Then the whole mess broke out and she lost her mother who was trying to protect her.
She became a flier soon after that, young enough, but her skills with animal communication was elite. She met her banshee and named him Zadkeil, meaning Righteous of Ewya(it actually meant god but we're on Pandora now people! Who's God?! I'm sorry forgive me mah lord Jesus!).
She'd quite the adventurer, and without a guardian to prevent her, she tends to leave the lands often, but Zadkeil often finds her and helps her home. She's frequently in trouble with Mo'at because of her rebellious nature and interesting sense of humour.

Crush: Norm/Tsu'tey/Grace

Theme song: Wolf

Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Marine

Name: Kristin Quiaritch, goes by Kris

Age: Same as Trudy

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Looks:

Clothing Style:

Personality: Bossy, stubborn, reckless, adventurous, sarcastic, sassy, badass and tactical. On top of this she's a bit of a joker, knows how to have a laugh like, she's fit, athletic and passionate about the things she loves.

Weapons: Anything with a trigger and gun powder

Speciality: Precision aiming, weapons, keeping order and kind of the Colonel Quaritch's daughter.

Backstory: Miles Quaritch's daughter, she never met her mother, and Miles was an okay father, though he has no respect for life, he still protected his daughter, taking her to Pandora even though she was little, she grew up on the planet, she was always a bit of a troublemaker, but got away with it with everybody accept her dear old dad, he disciplined her...but also threatened to kill people who give out to her. When Kris turned fifteen, Miles taught her how to shoot a gun. She was pretty good at it, and he praised her for it, her fathers praise was rare s she kept at it, becoming lethal with firearms. Her father then gave her the job as Trudy's firearm carrier.

Crush: Trudy/Norm

Theme song:

Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Avatar

Name: Jazzy-Cara Mannocks

Age: Same as Norm/Tsy'tey

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

Clothing Style:

Speciality: She's a negotiator, and she's damn good at it, she makes compromises like there's no tomorrow and always makes a fair deal. She is really convincing and persuasive, an ability of kind manipulation as some would exaggerate

Weapons: She's modern and tends to stick to guns

Personality: She's fiery, sarcastic, sassy, stubborn as f*ck, talkative, annoyingly talkative sometimes, irresponsible, easily irritated, self-protective, and...JAZZY! Sorry! Had to! It's my catchphrase! My friend started saying Snazzy and when I started saying it too she filed a copyright complaint so I started saying Jazzy and now it's my thing.

Backstory: Growing up in the harsh world below, she craves adventure. Being deaf didn't help. She craved things the world was too crowded to have. She became a cop, more or less, it was after her father died when she graduated, it was at her party too. She took his place with zero experience, but the precinct didn't care, with how bad crime was, they needed numbers on the field.
Then, being in a hostage situation and negotiating to the terms required for both sides, and then winning her own way, she was officially titled the negotiator and was very good at her job. Then her sister's boyfriend died, and she hadn't seen her sister in year, so she thought if she went to where they were cremating his body, her sister would be there. So she took a while off work to go see her, or hope to see her. Her sister and her had a falling out and she refused to open Jazzy's messages or letters, though a lot of them were apologies. Then she met Jake, an ex-marine, and her sisters, boyfriends brother. She introduced herself and they became friends, of a kind. She accompanied him to the cremation and didn't see her sister there, but then she saw something else, her sisters body, about to get cremated. She ran over and nearly fell apart seeing her. She couldn't make emends with her and now she'll never forgive her. Nina Mannocks was with Tom Sully when he was mugged. She learned of her participation in the Pandora system and was in shock, Nina always spoke about becoming one of the Avatar drivers on an Extra Terrestrial Planet Exhibition, but Jazzy always saw it as a childish dream. Due to similar genes, both Jake and Jazzy-Cara were offered a position in the shuttle heading to Pandora.

Crush: Norm/Tsy'tey

Theme song: Horns

Name: Dakota, meaning Friend, Ally

Age: Same as Grace

Gender: Female

Sexuality: She don't care, Pansexual

Looks:

Clothing styles:

Personality: She's the type of Na'vi girl who is more rebellious than a human teenager. She's stubborn, reckless, adventurous, violent, deadly and malicious. But she's also very caring, friendly, affectionate and loving.

Weapons: She's good with every weapon

Speciality: She has a secret, she can sing magically. Her parents described it as the voice of Ewya, but as she grew up, she stopped. Her speciality became flying, hunting and riding, with the occasional tune sung only in groups though.

Backstory: She and older brother were birthed to the Omaticyan people. She was quite the trouble maker along with her brother. But he quickly straightened out. She would often go for long journeys to the Tree of Whispers when she was feeling down. Not to speak with her ancestors, but to calm herself down, the lights always managed to call her nerves when she felt like exploding at her brother or parents or even some other Omaticyan kid who was mean to her. She grew up and her first lesson was horse riding, which she was generically decent at, nothing special. She named her direhorse Vangelis, meaning good messenger. Then when she was ready became a flier, naming her red banshee Kiki, meaning new life.

Crush: Grace/Norm/Tsu'tey

Theme song:

Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Scientist, but since I have wished that change like the weather I'm gonna put an Avatar in there too, but it's only optiona! I might change back to a scientist I'm just taking precaution!

Name: Elena

Age: Same as Trudy

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks:

Clothing Style:

Personality: Bubbly, smart, intelligent, snappy from time to time, exciting, energetic, enthusiastic, and reckless to a great extent. Also she's a bit stubborn, passionate, selfless, ruthless to those who mess with her, determined, strong and caring.

Weapons: She doesn't really use any

Speciality: Na'vi biology, plant life, chemistry, and languages.

Backstory: She was always her bubbly self as a child, she used it to hide her home life, her father was an alcoholic and was quite abusives, but her mother was an absolute angel, she tried to shield Elena from her father so much and it cost her a lot. Elena sometimes fought her father while was kicking the life out of her mother, and one time he threw her away and she hit her head off the marble surfaces kitchen island, knocking herself out. Her mother shoved her father back to get to Elena...she broke his neck off the countertop. She couldn't worry about that now though, she had to get Elena to the hospital.
When Elena woke up, her mother got a life sentence for the murder of her husband and Elena's father. The little innocent girl always went to visit to her mother with a smile, she lived with her Auntie and Uncle who treated her right, like parents should. Elena told her mother about a dream she had, it involved going to space. And that's when her mother told her about Pandora, and in fact her and Elena's father met in there, he was a very different man in space, he was an Avatar driver, and at this time, the schools were still open for the little na'vi, and he loved teaching English there. Elena's mother was a pilot in the choppers. They're paths crossed and the result of a one night stand was pregnancy. She told Elena that she was born on Pandora, when she was a year old they took a shuttle home to retire, but her father loved his job as an avatar driver and didn't want to quit to be a father. But it had to be done! Which is why he started drinking. He missed feeing free out there. But it didn't justify what he did to his wife and child. Elena went home that day with a different attitude than her usually bubbly one. She had a determined one on it. So, she found herself obsessed with becoming a scientist on Pandora. Not only did she see it as a career path, but she wanted to help the humans on Pandora, or if needs be the Na'vi people. She didn't change much through the years, but had a bonus few added traits, determination, intelligence and adult joke teller.
When she was in her first year of college, she was just living her best life, studying, making some new friends, having a crush, still visiting her mom. She started struggling in classes, things getting very stressful and difficult...but then the professor held her back after class and harassed her, bribing her with full marks if she did what he requested. Not only was she not comfortable, she wasn't straight and he was touching her in places she didn't wanna be touched by him. She declined it and a new form of determination was found! She transferred classes and filed a report against the professor, he got 10 months community service for sexual harassment, plus this on his permanent record.
She graduated with very high marks and found herself on the next shuttle to Pandora, after saying goodbye to her supporters first.

Crush: Trudy or Grace

Theme song: Broken & Beautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
630K 9.8K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
218K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...