Pokémon Leah's Grand Adventure

By Edgy-Girlboss14

Leah travels to the Kanto region with her best friends Gladion and Lillie, she reunites with Ash Ketchum as s... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 Alola, Kanto!
Chapter 2 Dread on Arrival!
Chapter 3 The Mysterious Vulpix Siblings!
Chapter 4 Rock This Town!
Chapter 5 The Key To Mending A Broken Family!
Chapter 6 To Mend A Broken Bond!
Chapter 7 An Odd Rivalry
Chapter 8 The Worst Kind of Surprise!
Chapter 9 A New Ally?
Chapter 10 That Was Easy?
Chapter 11 All of Nothing
Chapter 12 A Performance of Realisation!
Chapter 13 A Flaming Encounter!
Chapter 14 Future and Past, Two Different Time Periods
Chapter 15 An Encounter With The Past
Chapter 16 Aiming For the Ice Pup!
Chapter 17 A New Ally and Jailbreak again.
Chapter 18 A Journey Ends, Another Begins!

Greetings!

18 1 0
By Edgy-Girlboss14

Hey there fellow readers, authors and friends, this is the conclusion of Leah's Grand Adventure, I kinda lost interest in Pokémon so I decided to conclude this story earlier than anticipated because I knew I'd abandon it for my other works, but fear not, I will return with new content.

Au Revoir, for now.

-CrazyVulpixAMV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.2K 47
Emma Ketchum, daughter of Ash and Misty Ketchum, is traveling with her fellow Pokemon Trainer friends through Johto when they get mixed up with an ev...
25.7K 336 75
Ash, Pikachu, Lillie, and Snowy were killed after their friends told Ash that he was bad luck! They get reborn as one girl and a Pikachu, and togethe...
11.2K 198 21
Y/N is from Kalos but after his father dies he and his mother move to Alola Y/N still having his two Kalos region pokemon feels uneasy in the new reg...
141 2 11
While training Leah and her Pokémon find themselves in an alternate version of Alola. As she meets new friends, she'll meet new foes. What's the wo...