Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

20. party part 2

18.4K 1K 147
By love_angell20

Hi guys.

Double update 😍

But before reading go and vote on 19 chapter if you didn't vote then. It makes me happy guys 😅

********

Rahmaan's POV

"She's beautiful" Jake compliment with smirked.

"She's innocent" Alex said looking at me with concern.

"She's mine" I said simply.

"But you said you wanted to divorce her.. don't you?" Jake asked confusing.

"I do" I replied with small smirked. I was driving us to restaurant. Alex was seated next to me while Jake was seated back.

I told them about mine and Hana's relationship a few days ago, they both were shock at first but hearing my point of view they said that i should divorce her if i Don't like her. But now..  that's not the case. Because now I like her.. but that doesn't mean I want this marriage. If i like hana than I love with my freedom. I didn't tell them anything when they asked about my divorce I just said 'soon'.

"But.. you just said that she's yours....then.... Rahem what you up to?" Alex asked confusing. they both were looking at me waiting for my answer. But I didn't say anything.

"Dude! Don't try to hide anything from us... tell us" Jake said sternly.

"Or if you don't want to tell us then there is no point for us to stay here.. we will go back to USA" Alex said to jake or should I say threatened me.. I huff and narrowed my eyes toward them but they looked away.

"Huh! I want hana to be mine in every way.. before our divorce" I finally blurted out. Their head snapped toward me.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"Hmm" I hummed in response.

"Ooooo" Jake said smirking. Alex didn't say anything he only shook his head and look out of the window.

**************

"Hey baby!" as we enter restaurant party hall i heard Ellen's high pitched voice. And then saw her running toward me. And next second she cling into me.

"Hey" I pulled her back. And greet her with smiled.

"Why your late?" She asked pouting. I mentally rolled my eyes. Party started just few minutes ago. So basically I was not late but for her I was late because I was not here when she came.

"I was little busy babe" I said and she greeted Jake and Alex hugging them just like the way she hugged me a minute ago. I rolled my eyes and walked toward munaf while they follow me.

Munaf introduce us with his few friends and cousins.

"Where is your family dude?" Alex asked. While we all took cold drinks.

"They should be here by now... Don't know why they didn't come yet" munaf replied looking at his wrist watch.

"It's okay... They will be her..." Munaf cut me off in middle.

"They are here! Oh my god! She's also here" he said looking at someone in suprised.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" We all said smirking.

"Shut up" he said and walked from there and we turned to looked at his direction. I sip my drink only to choke. When my eyes landed on someone. My eyes widened my mouth hang open. My heart almost forgot to beat. My breath hitch in my throat.

There was a looking breathtaking beautiful girl enter the hall. Wearing snow white colour dress looking like an angel.

"Closed your mouth dude" Alex closed my mouth putting his 2 fingers on my chin. I snapped out of my daze and look around only to find every eyes were fix on that girl. My jaw clenched when I saw boys staring at her like they has all rights.. but.. no... bad for them.. and... good for me that only I has rights on her... that girl is mine. My wife. My hana. First time I saw her like this beautiful... she's always beautiful but today she actually took my breath. I was itching to touch her to feel her to make her mine but I know I can't until she wants the same.. so I took deep breath to calm myself down.

I look at Jake and saw him still staring at her.

"JAKE" I warned him and he quickly avert his eyes and started looking here and there like he was not staring at her a second ago. I gave him a last glared before started walking toward hana but stop when Ellen held my elbow to stop me.

"Where are you going baby?" she asked and for the first time I hated her being here. I was about to jerk her hand away but stop when I saw hana looking at me and her eyes landed on Ellen.

Ellen was again cling into me. When I saw hana glaring at Ellen an idea popped up in head.

She rejected me last night.. so now she should know that how girls are crazy for me.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around Ellen's waist. And looked at her smiling.

After today you will never refused me hana. In fact I will make sure that next time you will come to me by yourself.

I sighed and tried to gave my attention Ellen but honestly my all attention was only on hana.

************

Hana's POV

I entered restaurant hall with Kulsum and her family.

I called Kulsum as soon as Maan left with his friends and said that I will came with her. She was really happy when I said i am coming and came to pick me up with her family.

As soon as I entered my eyes started  roaming everywhere to find my husband. I saw Munaf bhai coming toward us and then on maan. He was looking at me shock or surprised? I don't know. But I can see him looking at me wide eyes and opened mouth. I slightly blushed at his reaction.

"Someone please tell him closed his mouth or else bee will enter" I heard Kulsum whisper behind me while giggling. A chuckle escaped my mouth. I told her about Munaf bhai and maan's friendship.

But my smiled vanished as I saw Ellen holding maan's arms and Maan was looking at me and next second he wrapped his arms around her and fully turned toward her. I felt stang in my heart and my eyes started getting wet.

"Hana... I am talking to you" I heard someone yelled and saw Munaf bhai standing in front of me. I didn't notice him here.

"Y..yes" I stuttered. I blinked few times to held back my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"Alhamdulillah bhai I am fine" I said with smiled.

"But Kulsum said.. that your not coming" Munaf bhai said confusing.

"Aren't you happy that I came?" I asked poutig.

"Oh no..." He hurried shook his head.

"No!" I interrupt him making fake hurt face.. I know he didn't mean that.

"No! No! I mean.. yes... I am really happy that you came here. It means a lot to me" he said hurried smiling while putting his hands on my head. And I giggled.

************

Authors POV

Rahmaan was looking at hana confused. He saw hana smiling and giggling with munaf's family. Hana was looking comfortable with them.

How hana know them.. and why she came here alone...

His thoughts broke when his eyes landed on Kulsum he knew that Kulsum was Hana's friend. He was more curious to know what they are doing here and how Munaf know them so he walked toward them with his ALL friends. Including Ellen.

"Yes bhai.. she was not coming but then at the last moment she changed her mind" Kulsum said looking at rahmaan who was now standing behind Munaf.

Munaf saw Kulsum looking at his behind so he turned to see all them stood there

"Hey guys.. meet my family.. mama baba and my little sister Kulsum...and she is..."

"He must know her" Kulsum interrupt Munaf and Munaf looked at her confused and then rahmaan.

"No.. I don't know her" I said bluntly breaking hana's heart.

"Yeah.. I know. how could you know her?" Munaf asked still confusing looking at Kulsum who was glaring at rahmaan. Munaf shrug and change the topic.

"Anyways...come .. I will introduce you guys with my other friends" Munaf said and started walking with his family follow him.

Alex and Jake saw rahmaan looking at hana but he held Ellen's hand so Alex and Jake exchange a look and grabbed Ellen's hand.

"Come with us Ellen" they said and before Ellen or rahmaan say anything they drag her from there.

Rahmaan was looking at them going far from him and was about to follow them but hana hold his hand and drag him to the empty corner.

"What are you doing?" He asked jerking his hand.

"What are YOU doing?" Hana asked with tears filled in her eyes.

"I am enjoying" he said and turned to go. But hana again held his arm to stop him

"Maan... Please... stay away from that... girl" she said her voice crack.

"And may I ask you.. why?" He asked raising his eyebrows while folding his arms.

"Because...I...." She trailed off. And looked down.

"Because you... What?" He asked. She looked up at him.

"Because... I.. i am your wife and I can't see you with any other women" saying this she hugged him. A smile made its way to rahmaan's lips. But he didn't hugged her back he wanted so badly to hold her but he also wanted hana to surrender herself to him in every way. So he have to control his emotions.

"But you don't think me as your husband and if I don't have all rights on you then I refused to give you any rights on me too" saying this he unwrapped her arms and moved back.

"No.. maan you have all rights on me..."

"Leave it hana... You show me my all rights.. and now I am not expecting anything from you" he said and walked away from there. Hana also follow him. But stopped.

hana's tears started rolling down when she saw him going to Ellen and again wrapping his arms around her. She felt stang in her heart as they both walked toward dance floor. And started moving with each other as song started playing on the background.

"Hanu..." Kulsum came and hug her.

"Don't cry yaar.. bhai mama are looking at you.. and they saw you and rahmaan coming from that corner so I told them that you both are cousins and had fight that's why your upset" Kulsum pulled back and inform her. Hana wipe her tears and nodded.

"He is such a pervert" Kulsum muttered glaring at rahmaan and Ellen.

Hana was weeping silently looking at them for few minutes and then a way of telling her feelings to rahmaan came in her mind.

She wipe her tears and told Kulsum about her idea.. Kulsum started jumping and clapping in excitement but hana told her to shut her mouth. So she did.

Kulsum did as hana told her to do. And after few minutes lights were off.

Rahmaan was looking at there where hana was standing but didn't see anything he was about to go to search for her. But stopped when he heard music started playing and spotlight were on someone in the middle of the hall.

(A/N : Play this song while reading further)

And then he saw hana standing there holding Mic in her hands.

"Tumhe dekh ke hi
ye saansein chalengi"

(These breath will go on seeing you)

"Tumhare Bina ab na
Ye aankhe khulengi."

(These eyes will not open without you)

Meri beqarari Kyun
Tum nahi maante.

(Why don't you accept my restlessness)

Rahmaan was looking at her surprised and mesmerized at the same time.

Hana started singing only looking at him like telling him with her eyes that she mean each and every words.

Hame tumse pyaar kitna
Ye ham nahi jaante

(How much do I love you
This I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte
Tumhare bina.

(But I cannot live
Without you)

Hame tumse pyaar kitna..

(How much do I love you)

Every one started coming on the dance floor even Ellen drag him toward dance floor and wrapped her arms around his neck and rahmaan held her waist breaking hana even more. She couldn't hold her tears and let them fall freely

Tumhe koi aur dekhe
To jalta hai dil.

(If someone else looks at you
Then my heart hurts)

Badi mushkilo se phir
Sambhalta hai dil

(With very great difficulty
My heart cames in control)

Kya kya jatan karte hai
Tumhe kya pata.

(What consequences do I go through.
You don't even know)

Ye Dil beqaraar kitna
Ye hum nahi jaante

(How restless is my heart
I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte tumhare bina

(But I cannot live
without you)

Hame tumse pyaar kitna

(How much do I love you)

Hana's tears falling and rahmaan couldn't hold Ellen. His hands slipped from her waists their own. He turned to hana fully and took few steps. He didn't know what was happening with him.. why her song and her voice touch his heart. Hana also took few steps toward him.

Suna gam judai ka
Uthate hai log.

(I have heard that People carry
The burden of sorrows of separation)

Jaane zindagi kaise
Bitate hai log.

(Don't know how can they
Survive this)

Din bhi yaha to lage
Baras ke samaan

(Even one day here
Seems like a year)

Hame intezar kitna
Ye ham nahi jaante

(How long do I have to wait
I don't know)

Magar jee nahi sakte
Tumhare bina.

(But I cannot live
without you)

Hame tumse pyar kitnaa

(How much do I love you)

Rahmaan was coming toward her but Ellen held his hand and many tears left hana's eyes and she turned back toward them wiping her tears with back of her hand she walked away.

*********

How was it?

This song suit on hana's condition.. isn't it?

Want say anything about this chapter?

And like always my one request.. don't forget to vote and comments 😚

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
271K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...