In Love With My Best Friend (...

By Multifiction2513

GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get th... More

Secrets
Party
Consequences
Apologies
Hell
The Truth
Happy Birthday
Graduation
Promposal
Prom Night
Back to Reality
Hailee's Saviour
Vacation Preparation
Studio Day
Bora Bora
Bora Bora Pt 2
Victoria's Secret Show
Meet the Godparents
Birthday Surprise
AMAs
Christmas
Christmas Present
Happy New Year
TIME SKIP
I'm Sorry
Spill or Fill
Met Gala
Begin Again?
Not Good Enough
Goodbye My Friend
Charity Night
Paris Pt 1
Paris Pt 2
Tattoos Together
A Day Spent With You
Reality Awaits
Reality Awaits Pt 2
Gigi's Party
I'd Go Back To You
St Barts Pt 1
St Barts Pt 2
St Barts Pt 3
Home For You
This Is Your Fault
Hospital
Stay With Me
Photoshoot
Happy Now
Always Protect You
Kendall's Birthday Party
End of Hendall
Making It Official
Thanksgiving
Crappy New Year
Welcome To The World
Rest Easy, Fashion God
I Met Someone
VMAs
True
Hello, Brother
Back With My Family
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Baby Jenner
My Perfect Little Family
A/N
We're Done
A/N
I'll Give You The Best Years

Family Dinner

2.4K 51 14
By Multifiction2513

It was Sunday, Y/N awoke seeing Rebecca curled up beside her. Slowly and carefully, Y/N got out of bed and headed into the bathroom, quietly shutting the door behind her. Y/N looked at herself in the mirror and then noticed that the light was glinting off of her necklace. She took the necklace in her hand and looked down at the promise ring, and smiled.

Memories of her and Kendall began to soar through Y/N's brain, making a unexpected tear fall down her cheek. Y/N wiped away her tears and looked at herself in the mirror once again, and shook her head.

"What am I doing?" Y/N whispered to herself, "I don't belong here."

Y/N washed her face before returning to Rebecca's bedroom. She got back into bed and not long after was greeted by Rebecca's warm smile.

"Morning, babe." Rebecca greeted.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" Y/N asked.

Rebecca sat up and looked down at Y/N with a grin.

"I slept great, not that we got much sleep mind you." Rebecca smirked.

Y/N laughed and smiled at Rebecca.

"Well, that wasn't my fault. You wouldn't leave me alone." Y/N smirked.

Rebecca faked a look of offence.

"Hey, can't blame me. Isn't my fault that my girlfriend is so beautiful." Rebecca beamed.

Y/N grinned.

Suddenly, Y/N's phone began to ring. Y/N looked at her phone, noticing Kourtney's caller I.D.

"Hey, Kourt. What's up?" Y/N asked as she answered her phone.

"You need to get to Mom's now! The kids have banded together and they are driving us crazy!" Kourtney answered, sounding extremely stressed out.

Y/N laughed and got out of bed.

"Okay, Kourt. I'll be there as fast as I can. Try to hold back their forces until I arrive." Y/N informed.

"Thank you, Y/N. Please be quick, I don't know how much time we have left." Kourtney replied before hanging up.

Y/N began to get dressed and placed her phone in her pocket.

"Hey, where you going?" Rebecca asked.

"I've got to head to my Mom's before my nieces and nephews destroy the place. Also, it's Sunday, so I've got to head home for family dinner." Y/N answered.

"Oh. I thought we could spend the day together. You know just laze around in bed." Rebecca informed.

"I'm sorry, but as nice as that sounds...Family dinner is compulsory." Y/N stated.

Rebecca got out of bed and wrapped her hands round Y/N's neck as Y/N pulled on her suit jacket.

"Well, why don't I come with you?" Rebecca asked with a grin.

Y/N shook her head with a smile.

"Sorry, no can do. It is strictly family only. Mom's orders not mine." Y/N answered before pecking Rebecca's forehead.

Suddenly, Rebecca's phone began to ring.

Y/N headed downstairs and into the kitchen, pouring herself a coffee. As Y/N sipped on her coffee, Rebecca entered the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"You look happy. Who called?" Y/N asked.

"That was Anna Wintour. She wants me to be the guest editor for Vogue this month. I need to get to work on my article, so as much as I love you, you need to leave." Rebecca answered.

Y/N nodded and placed her coffee mug in the sink. Y/N walked towards the door and turned back to meet Rebecca.

"Okay, have fun with your article. I'll call you later." Y/N informed.

"I will, now go." Rebecca smiled.

Before Y/N left, she pulled Rebecca in for a kiss, leaving her with a huge grin on her face.

As Y/N stepped out of Rebecca's house, she noticed a black range rover parked out front. Y/N walked up to the range rover and tapped on the window. The window rolled down and Y/N smirked.

"Morning, slut. Get in the car, we have to save Kim and Kourt, before the kids wreck the joint." Khloé informed.

Y/N jumped in the car and headed towards Kris's house, making a pit stop on the way at Kylie's, allowing Y/N to change her clothes.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N and Khloé entered Kris's house. Khloé quickly left Y/N, running into the kitchen to safety.

Y/N shook her head and laughed at Khloé's antics as she ventured into the lounge.

Y/N laughed as she saw North and Penelope doing each other's make-up, whilst Mason, Reign and Saint were beating up Kendall. Mason was stood on her back, whilst Reign and Saint jumped on the couch either side of her.

"Boys, off of Auntie Kendall, please." Y/N informed.

The boys did as they were told and ran to stand before Y/N. Mason hugged Y/N as she lifted Saint and Reign in her arms, receiving hugs from them.

"Hey, guys. You been causing trouble again?" Y/N smirked.

The boys laughed in response.

Y/N turned to look to the girls.

"Girls, who's make-up is that?" Y/N asked.

"Auntie Kylie's and Mommy's." North answered.

"Did you ask to use it?" Y/N asked, raising her eyebrows at them.

The girls began to put the make-up away.

"No." Penelope replied.

"Well, you should go give it back and clean yourselves up please." Y/N instructed, "And when you come back I want hugs from the both of you."

Y/N heard the girls giggle as they walked into the kitchen.

Mason released Y/N and Y/N put Reign and Saint down, watching as they ran towards the playroom.

Y/N looked to Kendall and offered her her hand, helping her off of the couch and onto her feet.

"Thank you for the help." Kendall smiled as she kissed Y/N's cheek.

"You're very welcome. I thought I'd repay the favour." Y/N replied.

Y/N saw the girls running back into the lounge. Y/N jumped over the couch and wrapped the two girls into a big hug.

"So, have you two been good?" Y/N asked.

"Yes." The two girls giggled.

"Good. Now go and see what the boys are up to, they're in the playroom. And be good." Y/N informed as she put them down, watching as they ran to the playroom.

Kendall moved to stand beside Y/N.

"I don't know how you do it." Kendall stated with a smile.

"Do what?" Y/N asked as she looked to Kendall with a grin.

"Those kids do what ever you say. They have been a pain since they got here, then you show up and...they're good as gold." Kendall informed.

Y/N laughed.

"I don't know, maybe I just have a way with kids or I'm just extremely loved." Y/N replied.

Kendall nodded, "Both true."

Y/N smiled.

Y/N and Kendall entered the kitchen, seeing Kourtney, Khloé, Kylie and Travis, Kim and Kanye sat at the table, whilst Kris and Corey were cooking dinner.

"Oh my God, are they behaving now?" Kourtney asked.

"Yes, they're behaving as good as gold." Y/N answered.

"You are a miracle worker when it comes to the kids." Kim informed.

Y/N smiled and took a seat beside Kylie and Kendall.

"Y/N, dear. Do you have any songs for us to hear? I assume you're working on your next album." Kris asked.

"Of course. I'm always working on new music." Y/N answered.

"Good. Everyone head into the dining room. Dinner shouldn't be long. Y/N, you sing a song or two, then I'll bring in dinner." Kris informed.

Everyone moved out into the dining room. Kim and Kourtney collected the kids, sitting them at the dining table.

"Is dinner ready?" Reign asked.

"Not yet, but Auntie Y/N is going to sing some songs for us." Kourtney answered.

"Yay!" The kids cheered.

Y/N sat at the piano and smiled at the kids as they cheered.

"Okay, guys, quieten down now." Y/N instructed and the kids became silent.

Y/N began to play the piano and began to sing her new song.

The family clapped as Y/N finished up.

"Oh my God, that was beautiful, Y/N." Kim informed.

"That was a deep song, man." Travis said.

"Thank you." Y/N grinned. "Have we got time for one more?" Y/N asked Kris, raising her voice, so she could hear her from the kitchen.

"Yes." Kris answered.

Y/N nodded and started playing the piano again.

Y/N looked to Kendall as she played. Kendall wiped away her tears when Y/N finished playing.

Y/N stood from the piano and took a bow as the family began to clap.

"Thank you very much. You're too kind." A voice thanked the family.

Y/N's fist clenched as she recognized the voice. What was he doing here?

Y/N turned around to meet Harry Styles - the pathetic British bastard.

Kendall moved to Y/N's side, taking her clenched fist in her hand. Y/N looking down to her hand then up to Kendall. Kendall looked at Y/N begging her not to start anything. Y/N nodded and unclenched her fist, removing her hand from Kendall's grasp.

"Hey, Y/N. Long time no see, still a bitch?" Harry asked with a shit-eating grin.

"Hello, Harry." Y/N replied with a fake grin.

Y/N sat at the table beside Kylie and watched as Harry sat beside Kendall.

"Dinner will be served shortly." Kris stated as she and Corey entered the dining room.

Kris noticed Harry and looked confused.

"Oh, hello Harry. When did you get here?" Kris asked with a small smile.

"Just now, actually. Kendall said she was having family dinner, so I thought I'd join." Harry answered.

Y/N shook her head and laughed lightly, which Harry noticed.

"Something wrong, Y/N?" Harry asked, glaring at Y/N.

"Oh no, it's just I would never invite myself to a place where I wasn't wanted." Y/N answered honestly.

Harry laughed lightly.

"You must not have a very good social life then." Harry stated with a smirk.

Y/N shook her head and smiled.

"My social life is fine, thank you very much. At least the people I spend my time with enjoy my company." Y/N informed.

Harry laughed, "That's what you think."

Kendall looked to Y/N, begging her to stop. Y/N went to say something else, but was stopped.

"Y/N, please." Kendall begged.

Y/N looked to Kendall and sighed. She clenched her fist as she tried to restrain her anger towards the stupid Brit in front of her.

Harry laughed lightly as he watched Y/N give up.

"That's it. Give up just like your parents did with you. Instead of living with you, they took their own lives by having that car accident. Your own foster family didn't want you, but instead decided to beat you into submission. But instead, you continued to disobey them because I believe that you enjoyed the beatings, the torture, the pain. You thought that you had finally landed yourself a forever home here with Kendall and her family." Harry spoke with an evil grin, "But instead Kendall threw you away as well, realising that you were not worth her time or her love. That you were disposable and worthless."

"That's it!" Y/N shot up out of her seat, throwing her chair backwards as she stood.

Harry stood up from his seat with an evil grin, laughing at Y/N. Kendall stood beside Harry and tried to get him to stop, but he kept pushing her away, ignoring her pleas. This only wound Y/N up more, her anger becoming harder to control.

Carefully, Kylie moved to stand in front of Y/N.

"Y/N...Y/N, look at me." Kylie said as she took Y/N's clenched fist in her hand.

Reluctantly, Y/N looked down to Kylie.

"You need to calm down. Don't let him get to you. You know the truth, you know that your parents loved you. You definitely know that we all love you. Please, calm down." Kylie stated.

Y/N looked to Kylie and nodded. Y/N looked up to Kendall.

"I'm sorry, Kenny." Y/N apologised.

Kendall shook her head, "Don't apologise, you've done nothing wrong."

Kris looked to Harry and Corey moved to stand beside him.

"Harry, I would like you to leave...Now!" Kris stated.

Harry laughed as he stood. He moved past Corey and round to stand by Kylie. Harry noticed that Kendall had not followed him.

"Kendall, come on, we're leaving." Harry stated.

"Is that a joke? I believe my mother asked you to leave. I'll call you later." Kendall replied.

Harry huffed and left the house, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour. I shouldn't have snapped like that." Y/N apologised to the family.

"Y/N, stop. You did nothing wrong. You reacted like any other human being would." Kris informed.

Kendall stood and moved round to Y/N as Kylie retook her seat beside Travis. Without a word, Kendall wrapped Y/N in a hug.

Y/N began to cry as she buried her head in Kendall's shoulder.

Kendall shushed Y/N and whispered sweet nothings into her ear until she calmed down. Once Y/N had calmed down, she sat at the dining table beside Kendall and enjoyed the rest of the day with her family. The people that she knew loved her no matter what because love makes a family not blood. As Y/N sat at the dining table, she felt Kendall's hand intertwine with hers. Y/N was glad that Kendall stood up for herself and had finally denied Harry of what he wanted. Y/N was also happy to know that Kendall would have her back no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.9K 43
WRITTEN IN 2015 Lauren's life suddenly changes when Kylie Jenner adopts her from the dreaded orphanage. Lauren will go through some twist and turns w...
34K 596 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
43.6K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...
6.1K 407 54
Hope, she's the new junior at Bishop Ireton High School. Away from her old past moving towards a new future, but will it be a new future? She meets t...