I Seek The Truth - Book 1 - A...

By WolfieFrozenFangirl

**Book 1 of Adelade's story** Queen Anna and Kristoff were blessed by the spirits because they saved the day... More

Triggerr warnings that might come up.
Cast!
Chapter 1: staying with Auntie Elsa..
Chapter 2. What's going on?
Chapter 3: my birthday surprise.
Chapter 4. Bad news.
Chapter 5. Mom and Dad tell me the news.
Chapterr 6. Mom's talk.
Chapter 7: Auntie Elsa's story part 1.
Chapter8: Auntie Elsa's story part 2
Chapter 9: The good news.
Chapter 10. I will.
Chapter 11. My worse day ever!.
Chapter 12. Meeting Eliana.
Chapter 13. Eliana's bad nightmare.
Chapter 14. The next morning.
Chapter 15. Bad news.
Chapter 16. Trusting.
Chapter 17. My 17TH birthday.
Chapter 18.: saying goodbye to Dad and Kanron.
chapter 19: Reunited with Eliana.

Chapterr 20: Dark thoughts.

59 12 0
By WolfieFrozenFangirl

Once we got into the castle, I went back to my room. I felt like crying. Everything was too much. And when I say too much, I mean I couldn't cope. I launched myself at my bed and curled up. I just wanted nothing but to freeze now. That way I wouldn't have to live like this. But I couldn't. I wanted to stay with Mom, Eliana and Auntie Elsa. I wanted to stay with Rosebud, Glacier and Smudges. Sven was often in my thoughts, too! I haven't seen my reindeer friend for a few years. I hope he was okay.

***

The door opened and Eliana walked in.

"Adelade?" She said.

She ran and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Eli, don't tell anyone." I felt those words slip out my mouth.

"About what?" Eliana asked.

She looked worried.

"Adelade, are you okay?" She questioned again.

"I'm getting worse," I admitted. "I don't want to leave mom, you, Auntie Elsa, Glacier, Rosebud, Smudges or Sven."

"You're losing control again?" Eliana hugged me. "Whatever happens, I love you."

I smiled. "I love you so much, Eli. I don't want to give up. Although my brain tells me otherwise."

"I met a girl while I was in Northuldra that knew you." Eliana smiled. "I can't remember her name though. But she asked after you!"

I smiled.

"Not Alexandra was it?" I asked. "Daughter of Honeymaren?"

Eliana nodded. My heart fluttered. I had a bit of a crush on her. But I knew she didn't love me in that way. I didn't know why? Was she straight?

"Are you okay, yourself, Eliana?" I hugged her. "You look pale."

Eliana grabbed my hand. Her arm was trembling.

"I heard Glacier and Auntie Elsa talking last night." She blurted out.

"What about?" I asked.

"Something is happening with my own powers," said Eliana looking pale. "Like, I think they are getting stronger. I'm not sure if it is to do with our bond. But it's as strong as yours were when you were three."

I hugged her close. "I'm sorry, sis. That must be tricky to find out about. I found it hard your age."

"Did you?" Eliana looked at me.

"Yeah," I said truthfully. "Ten years old. I can't believe that."

"Me neither, to be honest." Eliana smiled. "I can't believe you are seventeen."

I smiled. "I love you, sis!"

Eliana cuddled into me. "I missed you, Adelade."

I kissed her forehead. "I missed you so much. Hadn't stopped thinking about you."

I wasn't lying, either. I did miss Eliana. She was another part of me. She, Kanron, Mom, Dad, Glacier, Auntie Elsa, Sven, Rosebud and Smudges. I loved them all. So much!

—————

A/N: Hi people.

Thank you for 500 reads on this book. I only started a few weeks ago and now it is chapter 20!!! Like wow!!! and I didn't go into much detail. I was worried I might.

How did you like it?

Edited 7TH May 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 146 11
| A Heart of Ice | " 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 " Elias, king of Arendelle, spent his life...
81.3K 3.3K 19
ᯐ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐃 ( 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚉𝙴𝙽: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒...
6.6K 329 20
This story is dedicated to my little sister. This is actually her story, but she asked me to fine tune it, and post it for her. Its a Star Wars/Froz...
23.8K 556 21
After years of keeping her powers hidden from her kingdom and little sister, Elsa gets crowned the new queen and starts a new relationship with her...