แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s

ะ’ั–ะด sun_flower_hobi

A book filled with ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ one shots โ—๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บโ— NOTE ๐Ÿ“: ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

ษชษดา“แด แดา“ ส™แดแดแด‹
{ Stormy Night }
{ Memories }
{ A Sick Baby }
{ Needs }
{ Stay With Me }
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
{ Heat: 1 }
{ Heat: 2 }
{ A Fight With The Devil }
{ Stress Reliever }
{ Switching for the Day }
{ Friend's Love }
{ The Truth }
{ The New Professor: 1 }
{ The New Professor: 2 }
{ Wrong One }
{ The New Professor: 3 }
{ A 'Wet' Day: 1 }
{ Cuddles }
{ The New Professor: 4 }
{ The New Professor: 5 }
BTS Meal update cuz why not๐Ÿฅด
Announcement!

{ Memories: 2 }

11.3K 251 54
ะ’ั–ะด sun_flower_hobi

Taehyung woke up. But... Why does it feel different? Why does it feel like it was the past? 'Don't be stupid Kim Taehyung, why will you be in the past?' Taehyung thought. He was inside someone's house and it looked awfully familiar. He then heard voices from the kitchen. Someone like a mother and her son having a talk?

"Please mom~ he has no where to stay! His parents abandoned him on the streets and we just found him outside the house! Let him stay heerreee~ pleeeaaassseee~."

Some young boy said, making puppy eyes to his mother.

"Please Mrs. Jeon!!! Let him stay over!"

Another young boy said. Taehyung, being the curious boy he is, walked over to the kitchen only to find 4 people and his eyes opened wide in shock.

'JIMIN HYUNG?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? WHY AM I HERE?! WHY IS MY YOUNGER SELF HERE?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!' Taehyung thought, panicking. Welp, maybe he WAS in the past. Mrs. Jeon sighed. Looking at the three kids.

"Alright Jungkook, Jimin. He can stay here."

Mrs. Jeon smiled and the 3 boys cheered. Taehyung teared up a litte. He was confused and he questioned what the hell was happening just now, but he was happy people accepted him. Jungkook. The Jungkook he met on school was the one who accepted him.

"Come on Tae! Chim! Let's play outside!"

Jungkook cheered happily and they went running to the front door to play outside. 'I guess they can't see me.' Taehyung thought, he went outside with the 3 kids, he watched as they played happily. Time went by quickly, he watched everything that happened to him.

From the morning, to playing, to eating lunch, to watching tv, to eating dinner, and it was now bed time. He was inside which he guessed was Jungkook's room, and he just watched and listened to their conversation. Jimin had went home hours ago, but his house wasn't so far since his house was just beside Jungkook's.

"Thank you Jungkook for letting me stay here."

Taehyung smiled at his younger self. He felt relaxed right now. The surroundings weren't loud, it was dark and the moon was the only thing that lit up the room. It felt peaceful. Something he didn't felt in so long, and it was something he wanted to feel together with the one he loved.

"It's not a problem TaeTae. It's such a great feeling to help you."

Younger Jungkook smiled at younger Tae.

"Wow, TaeTae is such a cute and different name. Should I call you Kookie now?"

Young Tae asked young Jungkook, and they both giggled, young Jungkook nodding in the process.

"I LOVE Kookie. You should call me that. And I'll make sure you're the only one to call me that. If someone else would call me Kookie you have the rights to smack them!"

Young Jungkook said and they both laughed while Taehyung, who was watching in the distance just smiled while tearing up (again-).

'What happened? Why is it that all I could remember was the hard past I had to go through with my fake parents? Why can't I remember all of these good things that happened to me? All the happiness that Jungkook, Mrs. Jeon, Mr. Jeon and Jimin gave me while I was younger? Was it because of that crash that I saw that had made me lose memories and I ended up trusting my fake parents? Well I made such a big mistake then.'

"Kookie...?"

Young Tae called, half asleep.

"Mmm..?"

Young Jungkook looked over at young Tae who was now laying down beside him.

"I want to spend all my time with you. Even as we grow older, I want you to be the person whom I care for everyday, all day. Whom I get to spend all my time with, whom I get to trust and open up to every time I need to, whom I get to love with all my heart like no one else, and I want you to be and feel the same."

Young Taehyung said while his eyes shined through the dark, smiling softly at young Jungkook as he said those words. Honesty heard in every word.

"You will TaeTae. We will. And I will be and feel the same. Because I have thought of the same thing the first time I saw you."

Young Jungkook smiled at the other. The way they spoke was like they were mature people, but they were just kids. Taehyung was just 7 that time and Jungkook was 8, but they talked like they were 20 years old which made the real 20 years old Tae shocked by their words.

Everything happened so quickly and he woke up the next day, still inside the same house with the same people that he saw the other day.

{ Three Weeks Later }

Taehyung was getting a little bored, a little impatient. When can he go back to the present time? All he had to do was watch everyone do the same thing every single day and he was getting bored. But what he isn't expecting is that this day wasn't like any other.

The kids were again playing outside the house, they were playing tag and Taehyung was watching them have fun at the front porch, like the usual times. But he noticed something wrong. His past self was close to the roads already. His eyes went wide and he stood up and tried to stop his younger self from running, but it was too late. The car hit him making Taehyung's whole body freeze. Everything went too fast, and then he heard younger Jungkook speak.

"S-stay strong f-f-for me T-Tae-Tae."

Young Jungkook said as he cried his eyes out.

{ Time Skip: At the Hospital }

Taehyung was sitting beside a crying Jungkook. It has already been a few hours and the doctors were still inside trying everything they could just to save young Tae. A few minutes later the doctor FINALLY came out of the room and everyone stood up.

"H-how is h-h-he?"

Young Jungkook asked as he cried and the doctor just looked at them before speaking up and updating them.

"The patient is okay. There were no broken bones or anything serious except from the part of his head. We're not sure yet if it has affected his memories or not, but let's just hope he doesn't lose his memories or that wouldn't be good at all."

The doctor said and Taehyung eyes widened. Everything made sense now. The fact that Jungkook looked similar when he saw him on school, how Jimin also looked similar when they first met on middle school made sense now.

Everything wasn't just a feeling, it was true. Everything was true, and now all he needed to do was get out from the past and make it up to both of his BESTEST friends. He just watched as everyone cried. A few hours past and young Tae was just staring at the wall while young Jungkook and young Jimin cried their eyes out.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" A stranger suddenly bursted inside the room while panting, and young Tae just looked at him confused.

"Who are you now?" Young Tae asked annoyed. Not interested in this man what so ever. He was more fine with the other people being there but who was this guy?

"I'M YOUR FATHER! THE GIRL BEHIND ME IS YOUR MOTHER!"

The stranger yelled while Taehyung cringed. 'What a liar this man is.' he thought while he looked at his younger self who's face was lit up but nah, he wasn't satisfied with how his past self reacted to that.

"TAEHYUNG THAT'S NOT TR-"

Young Jungkook tried to warn me but of course that disgusting human being had to stop him from saying that.

"IT'S TRUE! PLEASE COME TO US! DON'T GO WITH THESE STRANGERS, PLEASE TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung was honestly disgusted by what his "father" was saying. 'How dare him say such a thing? Ugh this is annoying.' Taehyung just rolled his eyes as he watched the scene continue. Well, Taehyung had to admit. He isn't as wise, even now. What would he expect?

And basically now he knew how he ended up with those monsters. And after that he knows what will happen. With this day, he just basically accompanied young Jungkook who was crying, young Taehyung wasn't there for him, he was all alone. He cried and cried and cried and cried.

"J-Jungkook... M-m-my precious Kookie... I-I'm sorry, your T-TaeTae is s-sorry."

Taehyung said crying, the other didn't hear him. He didn't like how Jungkook is suffering, how much he's crying and he didn't even eat anything when they went out of the hospital. Oh how painful must it have been when Jungkook met him at school knowing Tae doesn't remember anything.

And with that, Taehyung fell into a deep slumber.

{ The Next Day }

Taehyung woke up with a headache. He looked around him, it looked different. It wasn't the calming look of Jungkook's bedroom back in Busan, if not... Then where was he? He was laying down on bed and the walls were painted with white and light gray.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Someone called making Taehyung flinch. He looked over his side and his eyes opened wide seeing the person he didn't expect to see the moment he opens his eyes.

"W-where am I?"

Taehyung asked, realising that he was back on the present time.

"You're at the hospital. You passed out so suddenly some weeks before, I didn't know what happened to you. I thought you died because you weren't waking up."

The other said with eyes filled with worry. Taehyung just smiled, remembering everything that happened. Every time both of them played outside, and when they would tell each other they don't want to leave each other's sides like they were a couple, it made Tae tear up.

"K-K-Kookie... I-I'm sorry I didn't r-realize sooner. M-my Kookie, I-I-I'm sorry, T-T-TaeTae is very sorry."

Taehyung was clearly sobbing, tears kept flowing out of his eyes and he didn't know to stop it. Jungkook just stood there tho, his eyes were open wide and tears were daring to release from his eyes but he just looked at Tae.

"Y-you remember? You actually remember me?!"

Jungkook said happily. Taehyung just nodded his head and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the other.

"I thought you would never remember me again."

Jungkook sobbed it all out on Taehyung's shoulders. Loving the feeling of finally being in his arms with all his memories back.

"I would never want to forget again Kookie."

Taehyung said crying, his heart broke. Him imagining being in Jungkook's state, it was so painful and hard to act like strangers when you two are clearly not.

"I'll make sure you won't Tae, I'll protect you, this time, for real."

Taehyung sobbed at Jungkook's words. Remembering all those times he had to suffer because of his mother and father, it hurts him, but now, Jungkook was just telling him that he'll protect him and it made him relieved.

"T-thank you K-Kookie! Thank you s-so much!"

Taehyung said happily as he held Jungkook's shirt tighter.

"I love you Taehyung."

Jungkook suddenly said and Taehyung was surprised, but he faced Jungkook as tears streamed down his face as he kissed the other with so much love.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ A/N: I'm sorry if the last part looked a bit more rushed, it's been so long since I have updated and I wanted to start a new os soon so I wanted to end this as soon as possible and make a top Tae one shot 😅 I still hope you enjoyed this tho. Thanks so much for the views! 😊 I purple you all! 💜 }

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

109K 4.4K 55
[Just a bunch of gguktaekook fluffy oneshots] โ€ข01/04/21โ€ข -๐ญ๐š๐ž๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐จ๐จ-
596K 7.1K 47
they switch this book has fluff and smut requests closed, discontinued. Started: November 18th, 2018 Ended: June 30th, 2021
34.2K 474 12
๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
Oneshots | Kookv ะ’ั–ะด love is taekook

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

15.2K 440 15
love is home. this book contains oneshots. kookv