The Girl Meets Supernatural W...

Galing kay violetartsybabe

It's the Girl Meets World crossover with Supernatural and with a OC reader Not everyone's life is perfect li... Higit pa

Intro
Episode 1 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Episode 2 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ep 3 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Episode 4 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Episode 5 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

4.5K 102 4
Galing kay violetartsybabe

Charlie's POV

Next day school was normal, Riley depressed Maya comforting her, Lucas and Zay has their second tryouts at baseball, Farkle and Smackle talking about science. I have my hood pulled up and few strands of hair fell over my face. There was a visible brown bruise under my eye and a bit swollen up. I was late at school today so I forget my ice bag, everyone mind their own business.

I went in my chemistry class which I had with Farkle and Smackle, the teacher gave us our last test's results, I got an A+. Teacher announced my name that I was the only one who got A+. That was a bit embarrassing for me tough as I wasn't used to it. I skipped my soccer practice just fir today and started to walk my way home after school. Then I got Riley's text.

"Want to come over? Then enter through the window." It said. I shrugged, picked up my lunch from Deli's and went to Riley's apt following the address she sent. I reached her apt and looked up examining the building and eating the last bite of my sandwich. I spotted Farkle and Smackle enter through the window on the fire escape, I guess it was Riley's house. I walk up the fire escape and half enter through the window.

"Hey everyone, Riley told me to enter through the window." I said leaning on my elbow on the bay window seat.

"Her!" Farkle and Smackle exclaimed.

"Me what?" I asked. Maya grabbed my hands and pull me whole inside the room, I ended up on the floor.

"Was that necessary?" I asked pulling myself up.

"A sort of." Maya replied.

"She is the genius of our chem class." Farkle said.

"No, I am not." I said

"You got an A+" Smackle said.

"Yes cuz it was very easy test. I learned that basic in my middle school." I replied

"We didn't learn that, I happen to go in Einstein Academy." Smackle said.

"Which middle school did you went to?" Lucas asked.

"Uh.. Midtown Tech." I replied. Both the genius gasped.

"That's the school for genius." Farkle said.

"No, Einstein Academy." Smackle defended.

"A school for genius with common name." Farkle replied.

"Okay, okay, what's going on here?" I asked.

"Riley got a D in Spanish, Lucas didn't do well in baseball tryouts and Farkle and Smackle you know." Maya explained.

"Okay it's not a big problem." I said.

"How could it not be the big problem? Our future depends on it." Riley exclaimed. I sighed and nodded.

"Charlie is something wrong?" Lucas asked out of nowhere.

"No why?" I replied.

"You hasn't taken off your hood." He said.

"No I am fine." I replied but Lucas walked up to me.

"Yeah, I forget to tell you. Charlie was wearing the hood all day in school. You hidin something Charlie?" Zay said.

"Lucas I am fine." I said then too he pushed my hood back and moved my hair away from my face, he cupped his hand over my jaw and my swollen bruise wad revealed. Everyone gasped.

"Who did this? The seniors?" Lucas asked.

"What? No." I said pushing him away.

"Charlie you can tell us." Maya said.

"Nothing, few guys tried to mug me yesterday." I lied.

"And?" Maya said

"And I broke few of their bones." I said. Lucas nodded.

"Hell you're a fighter." Zay said.

"Okay everybody sit down." I said. Everyone sat in circle and I sat between Maya and Lucas.

"Okay start, Farkle." I said.

"You being genius making us feel bad." He said.

"Then you're on this side of the room loser." Lucas said and backed away from us with Riley and Smackle.

"You know what the worst thing about life is?" Farkle asks.

"The worst thing about life is when someone you know is better than you in every way-" Zay cut him mid sentence.

"Rubs it in your face?" Zay asks.

"No!" Farkle exclaims

"Can't hit a baseball to save his life?" Lucas asks.

"Me time!" Farkle exclaims at Lucas.

"I was talking about you!" Lucas exclaims.

"The worst thing of life is when someone you know is better than you in every way and still be  friends anyway." Farkle says.

"I am sorry Farkle and Isodara" I apologize.

"Charlie's the genius everywhere." Farkle says.

"Well you're with us." Zay says and Maya drags me to the other side of the room. Riley pulls Smackle back.

"Don't hit me in front of Lucas." She says.

"Smackle." Lucas says.

"Don't hit me in front of Farkle." Smackle corrects.

"Smackle." Farkle says.

"You, me, Lucas, Charlie and Zay. We're better than a triangle we're a Pentagon." Smackle says.

"How am I in this?" I ask, she just shrugs.

"What's that?" Maya asks.

"Any five sided polygon. Here we say polygon." Farkle says.

"Farkle you know how to smart you are. Don't feel threatened." I said.

"I don't feel threatened, I just feel confused. I have never been on this side of room before." He says.

"Yeah, I am not thrilled about it either." Lucas says then turn to Riley.

"How do you feel?" He asks her.

"Well I am happy for you guys." She says happily.

"Of course you are, you are Riley, you've always been Riley." Maya says. I took a deep breath.

"Well I an now with you guys." I say to Maya and Zay.

"Or with you." I say to Lucas, Riley, Farkle and Smackle. I stand up and ait down near the bay window.

"I am here." I say.

"Why there?" Zay asks, I smile.

"Because I have failed many times, called a loser. Then later I understand, I fail so I could learn what mistake I made and try again avoiding the mistake." I say, there's complete silence in the room, I continue.

"There is always failure behind every success. And if you give up then you are called a loser. So don't give up." I say. Maya stood up and sat beside me.

"I have failed too and when I get success I am happy." Maya says. Zay also stood up and sat beside Maya.

"What about us, we never used to fail." Farkle says.

"Neither do I in my middle school. But this is not middle school anymore. We will face failure but it's up to us weather to face it with fear or bravery. The more you make mistakes the more you learn, giving up or blaming others won't give you success." I say.

"That's true. It's one of life's lessons." A new voice says, we all look up and spot Mr Matthews standing in the doorway. Others nodded.

"Understood." Riley says.

"And it's success' job to help the failed ones." Mrs Matthews says walking up from behind Mr Matthews.

They all stood up and hug each other. Smackle comes up to me holding out her arms.

"I need a hug." She says.

"Of course." I say and hugged her.

"I will help you with Spanish." I hear Maya say to Riley.

"I will help you with Baseball." Zay say to Lucas.

"Will you help us with Chemistry?" Farkle asks.

"Anytime." I replied.

"You're Riley's new friend right?" Mrs Matthews asks.

"Yes, I am Charlie Winchester." I introduce myself.

"Topenga Matthews." She say extending her hand, I shake her hand.

"It's good to finally meet you Mrs Matthews." Charlie says.

"Call me Topenga." Mrs Matthews say.

"Okay Topenga, can you do me a favour?" I ask.

"Anything honey" She says.

"Can I get a ice bag?" I ask.

"Sure right away." She replies and leaves.

I stayed there for a while explaining them how she got the bruise, I made up a story of course.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 4.9K 32
❝ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 maya falls in love with the girl Riley determines as enemy. :: ˊˎ - ‎「 completed 」 「 maya hart x fem!oc 」 「 girl meets world 」 「...
21.6K 654 23
This is a cross over story about teen wolf and girl meets world. Riley and Allison are sisters. Maya and Lydia are cousins. But neither Riley nor M...
3K 52 11
Riley has always been smiley Riley or Riley Town, but now it is a lie, she cut to dull the pain enough for her to be smiley Riley. Everyone worried a...
13.9K 927 30
Sequel to 'Family Don't End With Blood.' Supernatural High School AU: The Winchesters have been attending high school in Sioux Falls, South Dakota...