Purple || Taekookโœ“ [COMPLETED]

By KookiesQueen0

[Complete] What will happen when a forest officer accidentally find an old house deep in the forest? What wil... More

{1} Forest Officer
{2} Vampire
{3} First meeting
{4} Fake Reality
{5} Getting a view of new Era
{6} Life with Cute Dumbo
{7} College life for a Vampire
{8} Another Vampire?
{9} Some Revelations
{10}Beginning of Storm
{12} Who is He?
{13} Trust shattered ๐Ÿ’”
{14} Misunderstanding?
{15} I only belong to YOU
{16} Blood Lust
{17} A monster broke my heart
{18} Finding ways
{19} Meeting him again
{20} Secrets are going to be revealed
{21} The Last Prince
{22} Forgiven
{23} Punishment ( Slight M)
I Got TAGGED
{25} No Secret left
{24} Wanting more Answers
{26} Lost control
{27} Big mistake
{28} Make him listen you
{29} Make me Yours (M)
{30} Aftercare Love
{31} Vision?
{32} Cliche things
{33} Vision comes true
{34} Year 1896?
{35} Vision of Death
{36} Chaos on Royals
{37} Love LOST
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Gud news for Taekook suckers

{11} Confessions ๐Ÿ’ž

5.2K 338 127
By KookiesQueen0

Taehyung's POV

I was wondering that it's way past seven and kook hasn't come back yet. It had never happened before.

Well , he has a job so maybe he had to stay late for a while. So I thought why not take a look in kook's room.

In these past months, though I was able to move in the house freely but I never bothered to check kook's room.Not like I haven't seen it but ...yeah..

I opened the door. His room has grey walls, a black door closet, a writing table with chair. There was some paintings on walls which happen to be drawn by kook.

He likes to draw and paint. That's why whenever he get free time , he will do it. I was glancing at books in his bookshelf above the writing table. A quite philosophical genre he likes to read.

I was about to go out when I saw something on his nightstand.
I got closer and take a look of what it is..

It's a necklace...a tear drop shaped one with black pearl

Was it a gift? Or a memory of his parents? He never told me anything about it. Maybe it's something personal. I shouldn't get involved in it until he tell me by himself.

I left the necklace there and went out. That's when I heard the main door open

Jungkook's POV

So I'm finally home after that horrible thing I've seen. I still don't know who that boy was ? And why he was drinking a deer's blood?

Urgh! I'm going nuts if I keep on thinking about it. I was in my thoughts when I opened the door of my house.

I was greeted by the sight of a bored Taehyung.

"You are late" he accused me.

"Well, some work came up and so on"

"You wanna have dinner or talk about about what you wanted to talk in the morning?" He remembered

" I think it's better if we have dinner first. Other things can wait" I said while avoiding his powerful gaze.

"Ok"

I just changed quickly and made some can food cuz it's easy and quick.

At dinner table, we talked about our today's routine. Mostly it was me who is speaking but he added his little bits here and there.

And dinner ended. Ok Jungkook..breath .. now or never...you trust him and if everything goes well you can tell him that you like him...

Ok ..me liking him is not a decision I made in a day. In previous months, I really thought about what we had. And I think it's more than friends but less than boyfriends, if I can say so.

I want to take it to next level but of course with Taehyung's approval. Deep down in me , there's a fear that what will happen if he rejects me??

Umm ...I should think about good. What I have assume from his behavior , that he's also interested in me.

Now we both are sitting in T.V lounge.

" I think I should start speaking" I breathed out

"I'll say it again kook , do it only if you are comfortable with it. I'm not forcing you ok" he reassured me

" Before I met you , all this keep on happening with me. Ever since my childhood, I keep on hearing things. At first, I got scared and thought I caught some disease. But with the passage of time, I came to realize that what I used to hear were not mere things but actually the thoughts of people around me.

I figured that I can hear what people are thinking. It's like I'm reading their minds. I didn't liked that but then I learned that if I want, I can block some thoughts and kind of sort out them.

This happens to me through out my life, until you came. I don't know why but I can't hear any thoughts when I'm around you.

That's what I want to tell you because I trust you. I don't how will you take this information? If you think of me as a psychopath but that's the truth." I finished my speech and looked at him.

He was silent. He didn't say anything after hearing my Truth. Maybe he's thinking I'm not mentally stable and he should leave me.

I was thinking all this when he cleared his throat.

" So this is what you wanted to tell me kook? Now I also have something to tell you. Would you listen to me?" He questions me and I nodded thoughtlessly.

" The moment you stepped in that house, I felt my heart stopped. The moment I entered your house it gave me those homely vibes that I never felt before. You know that I'm not an expressive person but I don't know why I have this urge to do anything to make you smile.

Something in me keep motivating me that I should do anything that makes you happy. I wanna say that you are the person who makes me feel those emotions that were never here in my life.

I don't know but I wanna protect you from all the evil in this world. You seems so pure and innocent to me that I can't help but fall more for you."

I just don't know what to say. Tae ...is Tae really trying to say that he's in love with me after what I told him. How?? And when I got this lucky??

Sure , Tae is like the best person I can ever get. But, please God, I don't want this to be a dream. The way he explained my delicacy, I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

" I don't know whether you accept it or not, but I still wanna say it so I can clear myself that I never hide my feelings. Kook , you are the first person I fell for. I , Kim Taehyung, love you Jeon Jungkook. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know whether I get a rej- - - ...."

I don't what force taken over me , but before he could complete his sentence, I pulled him from the collar of his shirt and sealed his lips with mine.

That feeling was so surreal. Like I have never felt anything like that before. Sure , I had affairs in past but none of them could make me feel like this just by a simple confession.

From the beginning, I had this idea that Tae have something for me in his heart but I never thought that he actually Loves me.

As we both kissed , it felt like more . I want more. Though it was me who started the kiss but within seconds Tae took over the control.

I can't help but melt against his lips. Sure his lips weren't that warm but they hold a sense of Home. I just want to touch those sinful lips forever.

After few minutes, when I felt my lungs burning due to lack of oxygen, I broke the kiss. Panting for air, I looked in his eyes.

Those Purple eyes I fell for..

They were showing an emotion , a feeling that I have never seen before. Before he could say anything I cut him..

" You Kim Taehyung, You should know by now that I would never ever reject you. I know it may be fast and there are so many things we need to clear but I can assure you one thing that I will try to be by your side as long as you keep on loving me.

I don't know about you but I don't want a rushed relationship. I want to go slow. Feel each and every moment of this journey.

If you are ok with this then I'm ok with your conditions too." I spilled out all my heart , worries and insecurities in one go.

And he..smiled !!! A little bit of his smile is enough cuz I never see him smiling brightly.

" Kook, I never thought I'll be this much lucky to have that person I love by my side. Sure , I'm going to respect whatever you want. But I just want one thing ... your trust... everything can be build up, love can bloom again but Trust...it's something that never gained again if lost.

I want you to trust me no matter what. In every situation you will only believe me. Other than that , I would love to build my relationship with you, and cherish you with my love as much as I can." His brief answer calmed down my guts.

Now I think I'm really going to have someone trust worthy and deserving of my love in my life....

Oh only if you know the reality...........

Author's note

Lovelies, u guys really disappoint me but it's ok ... Guess my book is now not that gud to hold ur attention. Why are we still stuck on 8k? I thought we will cross 9k but it's fine.
Though u guys did not complete my last goal of 100 votes but still I wanna reward those who read it , voted and commented on last chapter.

SOOOOO, CONFESSION!!!!!!
How was it? Do u like it?
Oh and u know ur votes and comments encourage me to write more and better.

Please don't be a silent reader 😭😭... Do vote comment and share this book 💜

I love u, please let this book reach 9k with this chapter 🙏..

Till next update bye bye 💞💕💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.6K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
337K 29.1K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
333K 15.5K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
217K 18.3K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...