Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

forty four

4.1K 242 90
By Missnellywrites

Montana.

Kacey opened the door looking at Alyssa who stood in front of her. "Hey." Kacey smiled hoping the door letting her in.

"Who at the door." Montana walked over to Kacey but he stopped seeing Alyssa.

"Hey Mon."

"And you could close the door now." He says as he turned around walking downstairs.

"He is such an asshole." Kacey shook her head as she let Alyssa inside. "I'm finna go get him. Just sit down and I'm gone talk to him."

"Thank you."

"Oh and congratulations again." Kacey's smiles hugging Alyssa. After, she walked downstairs and leaned on the wall watching Montana as he bounced his head to the music he had playing smoking a blunt.

"You can keep staring all you want Kacey." Montana says turning his music down, turning his chair around to look at her.

"You need to stop being a fucking asshole and talk to her." She walks over to him."You've been ignoring her for days now. And I'm not finna keep up with yo nasty ass attitude just because you're upset about life and shit. Cause I've been tryna be nice to you to keep from beating yo ass."

"How would you feel if you found out yo little ass sister was sleeping with your bestfriend and on top of that she pregnant for him? And ain't that nigga fucking withcho' sister?" He inquires with a chuckle. "All y'all mufuckas' some goofys."

"You do know that their both grown and they could do whatever they want right? Yeah she's nineteen and Kapri's Twenty-eight, but so what. If they like each other, they like each other. And then they're having a baby together. At the end of the day she's still your sister, your blood-"

"Blood don't mean shit," He cut her off, "You would know."

"I would know." She pointed at herself, "The fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean." He shrugs taking another puff from his blunt, blowing the smoke from his mouth.

Kacey laughs lightly before she grabs his chair taking a seat on his lap. He watches as she grabs the blunt from his hand. She places the blunt from in his ashtray.

She leans grabs his face leaning in placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Okay, how bout this?" She breaks the kissing looking into his orbs. She leans down lower to his ears,"You have two options, option one is, you go upstairs and talk to your sister. Or option two is, you don't go upstairs and," She moves from his ears looking at him again. "You can continue sleeping on the couch by yourself and you can keep beating yo meat every night. And I mean every fucking night." She flashes him a sinister smile.

"So you just gone do me like that? Huh?"

"Exactly like that." She chuckles.

"Alright champ, you got it." He picks her up by her waist, standing up placing her on her feet. "I'll go talk to her."

"Yea, you betta do that."

Montana took a deep breath as he walked up the stairs. He walked to the living room where Alyssa was and stood a few feet away from her.

"Aight, I'm here. Waddup?"

"Can you sit please?"

"Naw, I'm good. This shouldn't be long."

Alyssa sighs, "Okay, well I just wanna start off by saying I'm sorry. What you said that day at Kapri's really stuck to me and I'm really sorry—"

"Is that all?" He asks nonchalantly.

"No that's not all." She rolls her eyes, "I think I deserve an apology for what you said too. Just because you're mad doesn't give you the right to disrespect me constantly or try to make me feel even worse about the situation."

"You should be! Shittin' me, I ain't sugarcoating nothing."

"So you telling me that he's never gonna marry me or settle down with me because I'm not exactly what he's looking for is something you should tell your sister?"

"Yep," He didn't hesitate to answer. "I thought that shit would process through your think ass skull and bring you back to reality. You a lil' ass girl."

"This is exactly why I don't tell you anything. You never wanna sit down and talk to me you just wanna constantly throw insults at me. Once I got pregnant with Mia I was no more longer a lil kid."

"You know something, ever since momma died it's like you changed yourself. You was doing bad in school, fucking with older niggas, and disrespecting me and pops."

"You always bringing up something bout momma. Momma this, momma that. I can admit yeah I did change but I found myself. You-"

"You ain't found shit!"

"You're the one who changed. Acting like you're mad at the world and everyone around you, but you would never admit that."

"Oh so cause I'm straight up with y'all niggas. I'm mad at the world huh?" He sucked His teeth before chuckling,"Mufuckas just don't like to hear their truth. Both you and that nigga disrespected me."

"How?"

"How?" He reiterated looking at her if she was stupid. "You was throwing yo pussy at him, so of course he was gone take it. You sleep with him and don't even use protection, that's how ya ass got pregnant the first time like a dumbass and now you with your second baby and you barely even twenty one. You opened up your legs to a nigga that used to go to your fifth grade graduation all the way up until your senior one. A nigga who watched you grow up. A nigga who you said was like your brother. And now you having a baby by him. If you really thought I was gone be okay with my bestfriend fucking my sister and all that. You got me fucked up."

"Everyone makes mistakes! It's life."

"You know that shit wasn't no mistake. Lemme ask you something?"

"What."

"You think he love you or sum'n?"

"Who says I loved him?"

"That's not what I asked you. Do you think he love you?"

"He could learn to."

"So you all set for it, huh?" He crosses his arms. "Like you really wanna try to pursue some relationship with this man and raise y'all baby together huh?"

"Maybe."

"Aight cool." He nods, "You continue your fairytale with him. On momma soul, that shit y'all got will never fly with me. Y'all both some trifling muthafuckers' you can see yourself out the fuckin' door." He chucks the deuces up.

"Montana."

Montana turns around seeing Kacey there. He walks over to her before saying, "You said to talk to ha and I did. If that ain't good enough fuck it." He says walking away.

Kapri.

Kapri let Kori inside his house as she smiled taking a seat on his couch.

Today he was going to be telling her about the baby he had on the way. He wanted to be honest with her and wanted to know what she wanted to do with their relationship.

"I appreciate you coming ova."

"I mean when you called me I figured it had to be important since you always rather text."

"That ain't even true." He chuckled.

"Well you sure do love to only text when you talking to me."

"A nigga just be busy sometimes and don't have time to be on the phone." He took a seat next to her.

"Sure," She joked playfully rolling her eyes, "Oh, I have somewhere to go with Kacey so I only got a few minutes to spare." She crosses her legs. "So what's so important you had to tell me?" She flashes him a vague smile.

"Aight." He clasped his hands together, "Ion' know how you gone take this."

"Just tell me."

"I gotta baby on the way."

"What?" Kori chuckled, "Huh? You serious?" She asks knowing he was telling the truth because he didn't crack a smile. Usually Kapri was always goofy and playing jokes but she knew at this moment it wasn't a joke.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I'm just waiting on the part where you say you're playing."

"Why the fuck you keep thinking I'm joking? I ain't call you all the way over here to play some game."

"Okay." Kori nods. "I have one question?"

"Gone head."

"Is it by her?" She inquired looking at him.

"By who?" Who answers her question with a question.

"Alyssa."

"Man. I ain't finna-"

"You don't even gotta answer the question. I got my answer." She glared at him quickly before she grabbed her purse and stood up rapidly.

"Come on Kori,"He grabbed her arm as she turned around not bothering to make eye contact. "I ain't want you to leave mad at me or anything. I just wanted you to talk to me. So I could know where we stand."

"Come on Kori?" She reiterated, "Are you serious? There can never be a relationship, you know why because you're having a baby now with a girl who's possibly in love with you. Who's to say you won't be playing me, while you'll be there playing house with her?"

"See, you thinking negative an' shit."

"I'm so mad right now. Not even at you, I'm more so mad at myself, I told myself the one thing not to do and I still did it." She sighed. "I can't even talk to you right now with the way I'm feeling. I gotta go."

Before she walks out she turns around saying. "I wish you and her nothing but the best. Congrats."

Kacey.

"She was so little." Kacey comments while looking at the picture of Mia that was on Alyssa's night stand.

"Yep, my babies getting big." Alyssa replied as the two sat down on the bed.

"Did you find out what Kapri did with Tyrone?"

"Nope and he won't tell me anything."

"Maybe he's still figuring something out. But how have you been?" Kacey asked concerned.

"Umm," Alyssa scratched her head. "I've been okay I guess."

"I know everything with Montana that day went left and I told him to listen to you and hear you out."

"Yea it did. And you know with Montana sometimes he just says things before talking and it upsets me. I knew he would be upset about me and Kapri. but I didn't think he would stop talking to me and Kapri. Sometimes he just takes things overboard."

"Yeah I get that. Just give me some time. He'll come around."

"Its been almost a month."

"You know how he is. Eventually he will come around...how's the baby?"

"The baby's fine. I made a month yesterday." She shrugs."It's things like this where I wish my momma was here. Like I don't know how to deal with this shit."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes the things that come out of Montana's mouth, I start to agree with. Like I am a fucked up person. You know?" She looks up at Kacey with teary eyes, "Some days it's hard with Mia when it's just me taking care of her and I don't think I can handle another baby." She sniffled, "I think I wanna...get an abortion."

Kacey looked up at her with wide eyes, "Whatchu just say?"

"Yea." Alyssa nods as tears roll down her cheek.

Kacey chuckles, "What the hell you mean you wanna get an abortion?"

"I'm not ready for another baby."

"You already have Mia so why the fuck wouldn't you want to have this baby?"

"Because it's too much Kacey!" Alyssa cried, "I would think you would understand that."

"Well I don't. You're not aborting that baby?" Kacey stood up.

"It's my body!"

"Have you even talked to Kapri about it and how he feels?"

"I'm sure he would understand my reasoning."

"No he wouldn't! He already lost a baby. You really think he would want you terminating his second baby?"

Alyssa just looked at Kacey with a blank expression.

"You don't want the baby fine, I could care less but don't abort it. Give Kapri his child. But if you go and abort that baby-"She shook her head not bothering to finish her sentence before she walked out her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 978 16
2 year later. La'Nya and Kaylen lives has gotten crazier. Will La'Nya be able to find Kaylen and Ny'Airah or will she give up Sequel to MOR...
687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.
15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...