George Weasley in 1995

By Scorbus11

What happens when George Weasley was babysitting his nephew James Sirius Potter and accidentally brakes a tim... More

introduction
Death of the family
we all grow to love and miss (1)
we all grow to love and miss (2)
we all grow to love and miss (3)
asshole starts a fight
the many musings of a Lupin
a couple means 2
past and kids
Kids, reads, faked
Home
End

hell comes with one blow after another

9.8K 180 203
By Scorbus11

When George said that everyone froze and Harry went really pale and backed up into the wall.

"What does that mean" Molly said in horror.

It was a odd sight seeing George look so angry because he is normally laid back and joking.

Sirius goes to Harry and gently says "Harry do you know what he is talking about".

Harry looked close to hyperventilating he whispers "he's in jail".

George's face softens and says "yes. He was arrested by the muggle aurors on May 30th, 1998".

Harry nods some putting on a brave face and says quietly "how did he get caught".

"Your cousin Dudley figured out the full story and told the muggle aurors".

Everyone is silent trying to process what they heard. Harry sits down looking lost and close to tears.

"What did this low life, self centered asshole do to him" Remus growled.

The people occupying the room stared at remus mouth gaping like a fish.

"It's not my place to say" George said "the only reason I know as much as I do on the situation is because of a incident after the war".

Hermione says "what incident? Tell me someone whopped this bastards ass".

Harry and Ron's mouth dropped "Hermione" they gasped out in shock.

Molly couldn't find it in her to correct Hermione.

"What" Hermione snapped "he deserves it. As a matter of fact he deserves the dementors kiss".

Ginny looks ready to kill someone and says "I'm gonna kill him, but first I'll have some fun torturing him".

"I agree with Hermione and Ginny" Ron said "I'll kill him".

"Here here" Sirius and Tonks said.

"What do you say George should we prank him".

"Hmm I like your thinking Fred".

"We're in" both twins.

Molly looked ready to kill so did Arthur.

"Guys stop" Harry said desperately "I appreciate yall wanting to protect me, but its not worth it...im fine".

"Harry Rape and child abuse is not ok.  You are like a 7th son to molly and I" Arthur said softly "if someone hurts any of you kids they won't get away with it".

"I'm fine though" Harry said looking down.

"I'm only going to say this" George said softly. First he looks at James to see he is asleep. Then he looks at Harry "after the war you had to visit madam Pomfrey and she did a spell that told her every last injury you have had since you were born. The first year held barely anything and from the time you've lived with the dursleys to when you left there was a injury after injury. This list went on for 7 pages front and back. The only reason you didn't die from lack of food or broken bones is because your magic was healing you".

No one can say anything. Harry says "see I'm fine" he looks at George "why was he arrested for rape though. I mean the only thing he's ever done was kinda throw me around, he only hit me a few times, locked me in my cupboard for a couple of weeks, and called me boy or freak".

George sighs and says "from what I know is that next summer he lost his job and became a alcoholic. Long story short petuina refused to go near him when he smelled like alcohol so he took advantage of you when you were at your weakest" he sighs again "Sirius just died and you were upset so he decided to well umm I won't say any details because its disgusting what he did to you...he raped you and freaked out afterwards so he only did what he did once with fear you'll tell on him".

Harry looks down. Ginny sees he is crying, so she slowly but surely walks torwards him. When she got to him she hugged him.

Harry jumped startled by the sudden touch, but relaxed into the hug.

The entire past hugs him close as he sobs for the first time in a long time.

When they eventually calmed down Molly says "he can't go back to place, I won't let him".

No one argues with that. Harry says quietly "at least it only happened once and I can just forget it ever happened in the future".

"Err thats thing you have a costent reminder of what happened" George said sheepishly.

"Oh god what does that mean" Harry says.

"It means that he got you pregnant at 15 going on 16" George said.

Harrys mouth dropped "Oh hell no" Ron growled.

"Wait you said he only has one kid going on two and both are his and Ginnys kids" Hermione said.

Georges face falls "I know. I skipped over two kids and one of them is harrys oldest child".

"Why" Fred and George asked.

"Because my oldest niece I was saving dor last but we started talking about death, and my neice in all but blood is a touchy subject to talk about".

"Wait I'm confused. What happened" Harry said worried.

"I remember it was not long after your 16th birthday and you were at the burrow for the rest of the summer. While you were there you were constantly throwing up and gaining some weight at the same time. Mom knew instantly what was happening to you, so she told dad what she though and they both talked to you in private. All I know is that mom convinced you to take a pregnancy potion which came back green which means pregnant".

George takes a breath as everyone processed this news.

"You tried to isolate yourself but mom managed to calm you down so you didn't have a panic attack. Well after that you told us and it was honestly that news made everyone speachless. Ron was the first one to talk he said whoa, wait are you gay? Cause if you are its ok. None of us care needless to say he kept rambling until Harry stopped him and telling him he's not gay. Well Harry told us he was raped but said he didn't know who did it".

"What made it a very touchy subject though. Besides the part how the baby got there" Hermione said.

"Harry was constantly stressed with the war, pregnancy, and school at the same time. The only people who were able to fully calm him down was Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. It was odd before they all came home Harry had a ultrasound, both of them healthy, and figured out his baby was a girl, but on Christmas day, harry was like 25 weeks so 5 months, he was perfectly ok, his baby was moving around having fun using his bladder as a pillow, and everything was going good. When we were all eating dinner Remus could sence something was wrong with harry and the baby. Apprantley he was having a miscarriage".

Everyone gaspesd harry said "please tell me she was ok".

George sighs and looks sad "dad and remus took you to madam Pomfrey immediately. We had to stay home and it was terrifying not knowing what was happening" he looks down "dad came back like a hour later, i remember he told us that he was having contractions and madam Pomfrey was trying to stop them. We all went to the hospital wing to keep you company and try to distract you. It was terrible to watch, we all felt hopeless because you were in extreme pain and your daughter was going to be 4 months premature".

"Was madam Pomfrey able to stop them" Tonks asked softly.

"Unfortunately no. Madam Pomfrey had no choice but to perform a emergency c-section. Do you know how hard it was to watch him cry and plead for his child to live...mom Hermione and Ginny stayed with him through the whole procedure. She was immediately put in a incubator hooked up to so many machines. She was alive but only just. She was soooo tiny and fragile. She faught to stay alive but she lost the battle after 7 days".

Harry covers his mouth "she's dead".

George nodded frowning "she did, but as much as it pains me to say this she is no longer suffering. Madam Pomfrey gave harry a choice take her off life support and let her die peacefully, or stay on life support and continue to suffer the rest of her life. He said it was the hardest decision he ever made, but in the end he chose to let her go without suffering. Madam Pomfrey took her out the machine and gave her to Harry. We all left them alone because Harry wanted to spend time with her alone. She died on January 1st 1997".

"What did she look like" Ginny whispered.

George pulls out his wallet "I have a picture of all my nieces, nephews, and my children. Harry's daughter may technically not be my blood niece but she was and still is like my niece".

He shows them.

All the women and Harry tear up at the sight "she's so tiny" Molly whispered.

George nodes "she was 13 inches long and 1 pound 7 ounces".

Harry looks at James in George's arms "will he ever know about her".

"When you had the miscarriage you were paranoid to have more kids. Your biggest fear is losing another child or family member, but when you and Ginny found out about James Harry was super overprotective of them. When James was born Harry looked so relieved to see he and Ginny were both perfectly ok. I asked you if you'll ever tell your kids what happened. You said you'll tell all the kids that james has a older sister but you'll probally never talk about what actually happened unles you have to".

"What's her name" the twins asked.

"Matilda Ivy Potter".

"Aww" they say.

"Ok lets stop talking about my future child and what happens to me" Harry said really uncomfortable.

"So, you said you were saving your oldest niece for last. Why" Hermione asked.

George smiles sadly "this upcoming year Fred and Katie Bell start dating. They truly loved each other and we'll they got a little drunk...well so long story short my brother became a dad".

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 113 14
Again please if you haven't yet read Clipped Wings or Learning to Fly then please do because this will make no sense thanks guys ~Pingu x So this is...
90 5 9
⚠️ Updates once or twice a month! ⚠️ Y/n Black, Sirius Black's middle child is the youngest Marauder. She has a ten months older brother, Tony and a...
174K 3.2K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
829 24 10
Everyone in the wizarding world knows the story of the Potter's. James Potter who died that faithful night in 1981, Stephanie Potter who lived at the...