№︎ XX | NCT

By amouradieu

↳ Grace is the only female member in NCT. "She's a middle child yet she's acts like our mother." "She's a big... More

❀ |KPROFILE
❀ | ships
SM Rookies
SM ships
outside ships
guide to grace
boy with luv
kim hanbin
weekly idol
sns
cover contest
Soompi
act I
❀ | crush
soompi
❀ | 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
NCT| soompi
LOVE STORY
us and the group
soompi
her story
love story part two
angel
soompi
Q n' A
soompi
happy birthday
Twitter
sns
sns
soompi
soompi
Three words
Sns
soompi
soompi
Soompi
The way you don't look at me
the aftermath
soompi
book 2
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
epilogue (1)

happier

5.7K 188 81
By amouradieu

SM really seemed dedicated to using their fake relationship for publicity. With their promotions for 'Kick It', they were already busy. Yet they were told to wear a bunch of couple outfits and show off their relationship and that they were happily in love.

Even her birthday post for Jaehyun turned into a post about their first valentines as a couple.

The members had calmed down with the news of them dating since they believed that they were being considerate of the other members despite the lack of affection between the two.

Now they were being told to go on V-Live to talk with fans. The LeeLee couple was greatly supported by NCTzens. It was only right that they talked to fans.
Grace watched as the comments just went crazy once fans realized that it was the couples first v-live after going public with their relationship.

Their manager watched the couple reading the comments before signaling them to answer some of them.

Taeyong chose the first question, Who asked who out and how was your first date?

Seeing that Grace was quiet, Taeyong took it upon himself to answer.

"uhm, we just went on a casual date to get some coffee, nothing serious."

Who confessed first?

"I did. I liked Seoyeon for a bit of time and asked her what if I liked her. Then she told me, she liked me as well."

Taeyong laughed as he "recalled" the memory. He did confess to her in a similar way but later played it off as if he was joking, and never got her answer.

The next question was as expected.

How did the members react?

"They yelled a lot. When the news came out, we hadn't told the other members yet. So they found out at the same time as fans."

By now, fans started to notice that Grace was being extremely quiet when answering the questions. Fans started to point it out.

Unnie, why are you so quiet?

Nonna, is something wrong?

If they're holding you against your will say potato.

Why is Seoyeon so quiet?

Taeyong tried to calm fans down and do some damage control. However, Grace finally spoke up, "I'm in pain."

Fans didn't seem to understand what Grace was referring to.

Taeyong continued by saying, "Right, Grace's waist and back hurt a bit."

Fans took Taeyong's words to another level. They started to spam with comments about how naughty they were to talk about it.

Grace just saw how fans were teasing them and Taeyong's ears turned pink.

"What are you guys thinking? Naughty. I hurt myself during dance practice."

Once their v-live ended, their manager didn't look pleased with Seoyeon. Taeyong just watched as Seoyeon was lecturing by their manager.

Taeyong clenched his fists as Seoyeon lowered her head. They were extremely harsh on her, yet she did things with a smile. This was the one time that she let her tiredness show.

"Manager, I think she knows. She's tired. Let me take her back to our dorm."

Taeyong grabbed Grace and lead her out of the building.

Grace collapsed into his arms once getting to the underground parking lot.

"You'll be okay love."

Taeyong just tightened his grip on her. He checked her temperature to realized that Grace had a fever and was shivering despite being hot.

Once back at their dorms, Taeyong made sure to take care of her.

The other members worried also about Grace yet Taeyong wouldn't let them near her afraid that they would also get sick. Yuta watched as Taeyong was taking care of Grace. He truly did love her, his actions showed it.

Yuta could only help but sigh as he already figured out the truth behind their relationship.

Grace needed to forget about Minho and see what was right in front of her.

As Grace's fever went down, she finally woke up. But that the same time, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yeon........"

There was only one person who called her that.

"Minho....."

The other person on the line sniffed a little, "You look happier."

"Oppa.....I'm sorry."

"Why? Being in love isn't something you should feel sorry about."

"Our promise...."

"It was just me being selfish. I don't mind that you've moved on. I'll move on too. Just give me some time, okay?"

Grace couldn't hold her tears in anymore. Hearing his sad voice just broke her heart. She still cared for him. Those three years together were meaningful to her.

Her relationship with Taeyong was complicated. The man she once was with was now congratulating her and telling her that he would move on.

Minho hung up, leaving Grace to her thoughts.

Taeyong entered her room, to see her crying. He didn't say anything but only chose to hug her and hold her in his arms.

He whispered in her ear that everything would be okay. His voice brought comfort to her. Even his nickname love for her, greatly calmed her down.

Maybe Minho was right.
Maybe it was time to move on.

Grace
leeseoyeon

Thank you for everything love.

❤️ 1M  | Comments ❌

__________

Oh la la.

don't be a ghost reader, I like it when readers spam me with comments. It's motivates me to update and do better.

love you. 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.2K 96
𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 ➪ ᴊᴀɴᴇ ᴊɪ ------------------------------ 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐�...
631K 13.1K 200
meet mayse son! nct's 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 and only female member! Ⓒ 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗑10
44.8K 1.5K 22
(lee taeyong x reader) college au| - "if you really want to settle this, saturday, nct street, one against one. crowd determines winner. there's no...