Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!

217 11 3
By Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 3: The party!!•○

      I stumble through the stairs. Each and every step I take, my knee was burning with pain. I guess the bandage really wasn't enough to heal it. I sighed. I held onto the railings tightly, hoping i wouldn't fall over and break another part of my body.  Wouldn't that be just great? As I got to the last step, I heard someone scream. What happened?!

"There she is!" I see Lily and Alyssa running up to me. Whoa, what do they want from me? They better not run over me, because I do not want to go to the office again. If that happens, I might need to go to the hospital!

"Woah, I just came back from the office." I threw my hands in the air, still feeling a little scared of them.

"Haha tell us what happen!!" Lily squeals as she strangle me to death with a hug. I have a feeling this will be a very long day. 

"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but smile a little. She's obviously talking about Jayden.

"Oh, did you see her? She just smiled!" Alyssa laughs and slaps me on the back. 

"Hey! No I did not!" Trying to give out a serious expression, but I can tell by the looks of it, it is definitely not working. Can't they just leave me alone? I bruised my knee for goodness sake! And all they care about is Jayden? I pouted. 

"Yeah right. " Lily said.

"Come on, let's just go. I'll tell you guys when we get there." I stick out my tongue. Heh, I'm that easily decieved. 

"Fine." They both said. Hm, its weird for them to be so obedient today. I wonder why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

       When Lily opened her door, the first thing we saw was a shiny, crystal chandelier hanging from the high cieling. There were even beautiful paintings and sculptures decorated on each side of the entrance. The marble floor glimers beautifully and there were two stairs on each side of the room that intersects through the middle.  Wowza, I wouldn't mind living in a place like this. 

"Woah Lily, you never told me you were rich! You should totally throw a party!" Alyssa happily squeals with her big almond eyes staring at every inch of the room. Her mouth was also wide open. She obviously did not see this coming. I laughed a little; her expression is so funny.

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'll act pretty much like this." She glared at her. Is that even a bad thing? I've never seen people react like that when they come over to my house and I'll do anything to get such a magnificent house like her's. 

"But seriously, Oh my god!" Her mouth was still open. 

"We get it Alyssa, she's rich." I said rolling my eyes. Its not that surrpising to me because I come over like every weekend. But I have to admit, this place is seriously beautiful!

"May I take your coats?" A tall man in a black suit says while holding out his hand. He looked like he was in his mid-seventies. I wonder how long he have worked here? 

"Oh, thank you." I smiled, handing over my brown poncho from Forever 21. 

"Oh my god, you even have a butler!" Alyssa is seriously freaking out right now. Well I guess you can't really blame her; I was exactly like her when i first came here. Poor Lily, she must be annoyed right now; this probably happens to her like everyday! If that were to happen to me, I don't know what I'll do. 

"Sheesh, can we just move on?" LIly snapped as she moderately walks towards the beautiful stairs. Is it weird that I'm being fascinated by stairs? The shiny, glimmering marbled staircase was  glowing beneath the chandeliers; the railing design was also very well made too.

"Man, those are some nice stairs you've got there" Alyssa said in amazement.

"Yup, this is surprisingly not the first time." Lily laughs at her and looks at me from the corner of her eyes. Hey, they really are nice and even Alyssa agreed with me. 

"Okay, okay. Let's just go." I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs.  I've been to Lily's place plenty of times, but every time I'm here, I feel like everything's still new to me. Lily likes to redecorate her room a lot  and that just shows how rich their family are.

We made a turn to the right and I saw a hot pink door decorated with twinkling stars. In gold labelling it says: "Lily's room". As we entered through the door, all you can see was pink. Seriously, its what you expect Sharpay Evan's (from high school musical) room to look like. It's so pinkalicious! I did say that correctly right? 

"Wow, Lily." Alyssa rolled her eyes, obviously not surprised by the look of things. 

"What? I just freakin' love pink!" She says, admiring her own room. Oh, Lily. I shake my head. It's official, she's obsessed.  

"Anyways. What are we going to wear?" I asked. Lily walks over to her closet and flicked the lights on. Alysaa's eyes twinkled with delight.

"LILY!! Its like a personal forever 21 store in here!" She screams. I wouldn't say its exactly like a personal forever 21, but I guess you can say it is. I looked over to the right and there was a entire line of dresses hanging on the rack. WOW.

"Oh, Emily! I know the perfect dress for you!" She quickly goes through the rack and pulls out a beautiful, strapless party dress. It had a sweetheart shape and a light blue strap. My eyes widen with amazement.

"Go try it on" She smiles at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look beautiful, Em!!" They both squeal over me. Is it just me or do they squeal a awful a lot today? 

"R-Really?" I stand in front of the mirror, checking myself out. Wow I've never seen myself so pretty before in my life. Is that really me? I turned around to see the side view of the dress and it was just, splendid

"Now we just have to do make up and hair and you'll be smoking!" Alyssa said. She touched a strand of my hair and was deciding on what to do with my hair. Smoking? I'm not so sure about that. Luckily, I have Lily and Alyssa here with me, because I don't know how to do my make up at all.

"Have you guys fround a dress yet?" I asked as I step away from the mirror. Alyssa and Lily both holds out a dress in front of me. Alyssa's dress was a glittery, magenta party dress and Lily's was just a plain white sundress.

"Go change!" I quickly pushed them into the change room.

After like 5 minutes, Lily comes out looking stunning in her white sundress. It may just be a white sundress, but man she looked so pretty! She can pull of anything! 

"Wow Lily, you look so pretty and cute!" I squealed. She twirled around and the dress just looked amazing. Lily's just so beautiful, I'm so envious.  

"You really think so?" She said smiling at me. Are you kidding me? She should look at the mirror, because she is beautiful and she should know that!

"Totally" I said, giving her a thumbs up and she smiles even more. 

"So what you think? Is it too short?" Alyssa asked us. I turned my direction to Alyssa and before I know it, I was even more stunned. The dress sparkled brightly and the dress hits the middle of her thigh. This dress really did show off her figure and her long legs.

"No! you look fine! No better then fine, Beautiful!" Lily complimented her. 

"You obviously do not know how gorgous you look, girl!" I said, pulling her towards the mirror. She smiled at her reflection as she straightens her dress. See, even she agrees. That's just how pretty she is.

"Now lets move on to make up and hair!" Lily winked at us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for driving us Mrs. Princeton!" I said as I wave good bye. "No problem, Emily. When you guys need a ride home, call me." She responded. 

"Bye mom." Lily called out and waved goodbye. Mrs. Princeton smiled and nodded her head. Lily slammed the door and Mrs. Princeton's car drove down the road and into the darkness. 

"Are you guys ready to go?" Alyssa said, smiling happily at me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. Someone's excited for the party. I was too but now I'm just really nervous. This is my first high school party; it's not like those elementary parties where you eat cake and play games. This is totally different. I can already feel my fingers tremble.

"Then let's hurry up and get going!" We ran our way to the door and pressed the door bell. I can already hear the loud music coming through the windows. Wow, people really are going crazy in there.

"Hey ladies. Happy to see you here." Timmothy said, eyeing at us.

"Quit it, Timmothy." Alyssa glared at him. Yeah, you go show that guy who's boss! I would say something too but I'm just not brave enough.  

"Aren't you sassy today?" He smirked at Alyssa. Is all guys like this? First James and now Timmothy? Why did god made them this way?

"Just let us in." We said in unison. He must be really annoying because wow, this doesn't usually happen often.

"Fine, come on in." He steps aside and lets us in. I don't know what will happen but once I stepped inside, I was sure it'll be a good experience. Let's get our party mode on! 

"Enjoy the party." He smiled at us and ran through the crowd of girls screaming 'Whoo!' What a pervert. I shake my head. Just disgusting. Where's his pride? I thought a guy's pride means a lot to them, but I guess that doesn't mean every guy. 

"Wow, there's a lot of people here. " My eyes wandered around. There was barely any space in here and it just felt so humid. How can people breath in here? I just arrived and I think I'm already sweating. Hm, I wonder if Jayden's here yet. 

"Yeah there is, lets go and mingle girls!" Alyssa screamed. If this is what she's like in a party, I'm scared to see her in a night club. That probably wouldn't even end well..

"I'm going to get something to eat, want anything?" Alyssa asked us.

"Punch will be nice." Lily said. Alyssa looks at me and I shake my head. I already ate so much before coming here, so I'm full and anyways, what if someone puts something in your food? Yeah, I'm not taking that risk. 

"Okay then." She disappears into the crowd and left us standing there, being clueless of what to do. 

"Oh, I see some cute boys at the corner!" She nudged me on the should and squeals. I looked at where she was pointing and saw the guy I met this morning, talking to the guy beside him. So he was invite to the party too. I wonder what's his name, I never really caught asked. 

"Especially the brunette." She twirled her hair in a flirtish way. Is he that cute? I've never really noticed it. Suddenly, he started to laugh and it immediately changed my opinion of him. His smile lighted up his entire face and in a way, it made him look kind of cute.  Hm, I guess he's not that bad after all. 

"He was the guy I was telling you about. You know, in the morning?" I told her. Her eyes glimmers in a weird way. Okay, should I be scare of her? It looks like she's going to pounce on him any time soon. 

"The guy who was holding the guitar?! Can you introduce him to me?" She begged me, while also swinging on to my arm. What? Why does she want me to introduce him to her? Can't she just do that herself? I mean, she's so pretty, any guy will be lucky enough to date her. While me on the other hand, will never get a date. 

"Are you kidding me? I barely even know him!" There's no way am I going up to him. He already helped me enough and setting him up with my friend, isn't necessary. What if he's a pervert? I can't let him get his hands on my BFF! Although, he didn't seem like that kind of person..

"Then get to know him!" She suggested and smiled at me like this was everything I have to do to achieve happiness. Okay, I'm taking her to a therapist after this. She needs extrememe help from a professional; I can't handle this. 

"What!? No way!" I  crossed my arms. I don't want to do it and she can't make me.  

"Get over there!" She pushed me towards his way and I immediately lose control of my very own body! Someone stop her! I tried to resist but she's just too strong for me!

"No. I'm not going there. if you want to meet him, you're going to have to do it the old fashion way." I shouted as I tried to resist through her arms.

"Come on!" She screamed and continue to push (more like force) me towards him. Suddenly, I felt someone hit my left shoulder.

"Oh sorry. Hey!" I heard that voice before. I turned around to see who it was and there I saw my worst nightmare.

"Cameron!?" I screamed. What is he doing here? Doesn't he have something to do? Like hanging out with his friends? Girlfriend? How about football practice?! 

"What are you doing here? Don't you have homework to do" He stick his tongue at me.

"Hey, I'm not that big of a loser." I turned my attention away from him and walked away. I should've known. Whenever there's a party, he's definitely going to be there. He's like the captain of the football team. Without him, the party just wouldnt be the same. I rolled my eyes.

"Lily, can you believe him? He's such a jerk." Nobody answered.

"Lily?"

I turned around and she wasn't wasn't there anymore. Where did she go? Could she possibly be talking to my brother? No, I can't let that happen! I went back to see if she was still there but I don't see her. Great. Just my luck. I lost my own BFF on my first party. Well, at least she isn't talking to my brother, at least I think so. I pulled out my phone from my coat and checked my messages.

OMFG, a really hot guy is talking to me. Sorry for ditching you though, but now you can take this chance to mingle :D have fun^^

- Lily <3

When I find her, she's going to be dead meat. I sighed. I guess i should try and find Alyssa now. She's probably freaking out about where we are.

"Alyssa!" I shouted. Where is that girl? I sighed. This is exhausting. Maybe she's still at the food table. I walked towards it, but before I know it, a group of guys start to gather around the table and let's just say, it got ugly. 

"Ugh, where is she?" I groaned.

"Looking for someone?" Someone said to me, I turned around and saw 'him'. I still have no idea what's his name and yet Lily wanted me to introduce her to him. I mentally shake my head. At least, I'm free from her reach now. 

"Hi. Yeah I am." I said. .

"Need help?" he smiled and I felt my cheeks getting warm. Why am I already blushing? It's not like he did anything to me.

"No it's okay, you already helped me enough this morning." I smile at him.

"I can't just leave such a pretty girl like you, in trouble." He said, winking at me. I'm pretty sure my face is like tomato red right now. He laughed and I was completely clueless of the situation I am in. He just called you pretty! Oh yeah! .

"You know, you're pretty cute when you're blushing." He laughed. Oh my gosh. First he calls me pretty and now he's calling me cute. Can this day get any better? Well I know one thing about him, he's a flirt.

"Stop it. " I said, trying not to smile. I can't show that I like it! I need to play hard to get! 

"Oh you like it, don't you?" he teased me. What no I don't! Okay, maybe I do but just a little!

"Whatever." I said, trying to make it less obvious that I like it. I walked towards the crowd and he better not follow me. Now where's Alyssa?

"Oh come on, wait up." He shouts. Ugh, what does he want now? .

"What?' I glance back and continue walking but he catches up to me. 

"I'm Chris." I sighed and turned to him. His hand was lying in front of me. I blinked. Does he want me to shake it?

"I'm Emily." I smiled and decided to not shake it. He raised his eyebrow and shifted his hand away. Okay, I guess he did. My bad. 

"Did you find your English class?" He asked me. I blushed. Why does he have to bring it up? It's already embarrassing enough.  

"Yeah, thank you so much. I would have been late if it wasnt for you." I smiled. He really was a big help though. 

"What?! You weren't late?" He looked at me with a really surprised expression. Should I feel offended? Hm, maybe he isn't that great of guy. 

"Yeah, turns out Mr.Larsen usually arrives to class 10 minutes after the bell rings."  I'm so lucky to have Mr. Larsen as my teacher. That way, I don't have to worry about getting late. I smiled.

"Oh, I had Mr.larsen last year too." he said. What? Really? I wonder how long he have been teaching? He looks like he's in his mid-twenties, so probably not that long ago. Maybe three years?

"Really? So doesnt that mean you're a Sophmore?" I ask

"Nope, I'm a Junior. He teaches grade 9 and 11." he smiled. Oh my gosh, even worst. I'm actually talking to a Junior! I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. He's the first junior I've met so far. Hm, so doesn't that mean he's a senior next year? Aw, he's going to leave soon. I wonder if he's applying for a university or college.

"I'm assuming you're a freshmen, since you had so much trouble getting to class" he teased me.

"I know, I know I'm a mess." He laughed and I couldnt help but laugh too. I seriously am a mess; i admit it, but hey I was born this way!

"Hey Chris, are you coming?" A blonde dude in a cropped t-shirt, asked Chris. 

"Nah, I rather stay here." He smiled at me. Um, is that suppose to mean something? Suddenly, my body started to warm up. Why does this make me nervous? Uhh, I don't know what's wrong with me. One moment I'm blushing and now I'm heating up!

"Oh, I see. Bye." The guy looks at me and Chris; he whispered something into his ear and they both laughed. They better not be talking about me; I just hate it when people talk behind my back. They are obviously talking about me because the dude keeps glancing at me. Fuck my life.  

"Bye." he waved at me. 

"Uh, bye." I tried to smile, but I just felt so weird. What just happened? 

"Sorry about that." he apologized. Why is he apologizing? He didn't do anything wrong. 

"Oh no. Its okay. Why didnt you leave with him?" I asked.

"What do you think?' he leaned in and now he's 5 cm away from my face. HIs eyes were hazel; it's so pretty. its like a mix of brown, green and blue. The more I look into his eyes, the more I want to kiss him, but I'm not doing that. That's crazy talk! I am not letting my first kiss get away without officially starting a relationship. No way am I letting that happen!

"Uh, I don't know?" I said shyly; trying to avoid his eyes. He laughed and leans back to his original position. I sighed in relief. Okay, now that feels a lot better. 

"What? Why are you laughing?" I asked. I am so confused right now. Is he messing with me? What kind of game is he playing? Okay, now I just sound like so wacko who can't trust people. Emily, oh Emily. What happened to me?

"You're totally crushing on me" He laughed. How can he just say that?! I am not crushing on him. Not even in a million years dude!  

"You wish." I pushed his arm and he laughed again, making me feel even more humiliated of myself. Can he just stop with the laughing? I think people are starting to stare! 

"Oh really? Then kiss me like its no big deal." he smirked at me. Did he just ask me what I think he did? There's no way am I letting him have my first kiss! 

"No way am I kissing you!" I scoffed.

"See you totally like me." he said in a mocking voice. Ugh, he's so annoying! I wish he'll just shut him. 

"Come on kiss me." He stick out his tongue at me. Oh how dare he! Only my brother does that to me! Grr, this makes me mad.  

"If you want a kiss that badly then fine!"

"W-What? You don't have to." He was completely surprised from response and before i know it, I surprised myself too. 

==========================================

Hey hey!! Just want you to know i changed it up a bit because for some odd reason, it was missing a few sentences. But i fixed that so its okay now :D 

Anyways thanks for reading :) What do you think of Chris now? :) 

BYE BYE!

~SwirlySmoothie <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

787 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...
104K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...