Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Opportunity

2.4K 89 5
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Deklyn's POV***

<<<<<<<<<<<

School seems to fly by. Although I often lose my will to continue in my studies, I am working through it. I'm probably just under stimulated. Elik's company has become so large that it is taking up too much of our personal time. I know that once we graduate school he will have Zaya to relieve some of the stress.

The government contracts continue rolling in with no sign of slowing down. I miss him so much. I get spoiled by the weekends and the breaks between semesters. I guess I'm feeling extra emotional because my second year is starting. Thank God for me I have carried a heavy load each semester. I will graduate earlier than everyone else with my Bachelors, they will have Associates.

I can't wait.

Elik is still at work and it is already 7pm. I miss the days where he worked mostly at home. Maybe we can get back to that eventually. The year anniversary of my parents death is coming up this week. I don't know how I feel about that.

That also mean's Elik and my one year anniversary is in a few weeks. I know exactly how I feel about that. Excited! This has been the best year of my life. It's had difficulties. But, they have been worth it.

I wish my parents were here to share our lives together. They would love Elik. They would be so proud of my group of friends and me. We really are making progress in our lives.

Broady, Zaya and Chance are graduating at the end of this school year. They only need an Associates to start off in the business world. They have decided to join Elik's company. I like the thought of that. That means more time for Elik to spend with me.

Cali and Yani have to get their Bachelors. After this year is over they can take accelerated courses in their career specific courses. So, they will be eligible to graduate a year after all of the rest of us.

I hear the door opening and turn to see the man of my dreams walking thru. My heart fills with warmth as Elik's eyes meet mine. A smile graces his face and I feel like I can breathe easier now that he is home.

"Hey my love." Elik whispers as his arms wrap around my waist.

I lay my head against his forehead and breathe in his scent. He has a way of making my whole body relax. I love him so fucking much.

"Hey." I shiver as I let our lips connect.

"I'm sorry I am home so late." Elik tiredly confesses.

"It's okay. I understand." I smooth Elik's hair down and place another kiss to his lips.

"We needs to talk." Elik groans out.

"Yeah, I don't love that statement." I admit with a small nervous chuckle.

"Then you won't like what follows." Elik shakes his head as he locks eyes with mine. Blue and hazel.

"Should I get liquor or a bat?" I ask wearily.

"Depends." Elik shrugs. He seems exhausted or defeated. I'm not sure which.

"Just tell me." I urge. I can't handle the tense hints.

"I have been given an opportunity and I'm not sure I want to take it. But, you are my only concern. I want your opinion. Whatever you decide, I will go with it." Elik announces.

"Okay." I say with a shaken voice.

"These government contracts have become so abundant. I know we don't need the money. My company has become overwhelmed with the work load. I can either take on more employees, reject the new projects or contract the new projects to other people." Elik begins.

"What is your initial opinion?" I ask as I tap my fingers against my thigh. I know there is more. He is starting slow.

"I really don't trust anyone else to handle the government contracts. The legalities are stringent and one wrong move can destroy all my hard work. If I give them up, we are at risk of losing the original contracts. Hiring people takes a long time. But, I'm tired and I am frustrated by missing you so much." Elik continues, his hands pull at his honey locks.

I gently separate his abusing fingers from his innocent strands. I bring his fingers to my lips and kiss the tip of each finger individually.

"How much more of your time will the new contracts consume?" I ask.

"There truly is no telling." Elik whines.

"Can the New York office handle some of them?" I offer.

"Their idiots." Elik groans.

I chuckle. I recall the many useless Skype calls that poor Elik has dealt with. They really lack in the common sense department.

"I miss you so much babe. I want your company to thrive, though. This was your dream before I came along. I don't know that I can give you an unbiased opinion." I confess. I want Elik beside me and I have a hard time agreeing to anything that would pull him away from me.

"That's very mature. However, I was hoping you would pitch a fit and lay down an ultimatum so I had to make a choice." Elik chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"When do you have to let them know?" I ask. My lips are steadily applying kisses to his beautiful tan skin.

"Next week." Elik confirms.

"Oy vey. That's short notice." I huff out.

"Yeah tell me about it." Elik breathes.

"What if you had three interns?" I smirk as the idea hits me.

"What's do you mean?" Elik cocks his brow. He's obviously slow due to over exhaustion.

"You're going to hire Broady, Chance and Zaya within the next year. They will need hands on experience for next semester's courses. Why not start them now? Give them an internship. They are smart. They are loyal. You can pay them. I can't see how..." I am cut off by Elik's lips interlocking with mine.

His mouth is warm and he pulls me in tightly to his chest. My fingers immediately find his silky strands and our breathing is cut off by the intensity of his tongue swiping into my mouth. My heart pounds erratically as I use my legs to climb up to his waist. His arms help pull me up and his hands cup my ass.

The kiss is hungry and rough. My body reacts by rutting my hips into his abdomen. I moan into his mouth.

Elik pushes me against the wall and starts rolling his hips against mine. Our clothed members continuously brush against each other. I pant as I break our kiss and he moves his lips to my neck. His mouth brushes against the sensitive area under my ear and I moan loudly at the assault. He sucks softly as I mewl in his arms.

"Fuck." I whimper.

"Dek." Elik moans into my neck.

"I'm so turned on." I whine.

Elik carries me to the couch and tosses me down as he pulls my shirt up and lets his tongue make purchase against my muscles. I throw my head back in absolute bliss. My man sits on his knees while he peppers my chest and abdomen with sweet luscious kisses.

"God, baby. I missed you." I croak out in a hefty lust.

"Me. Kiss. Too. Kiss." Elik breathes over my skin and my hips buck into the air.

Elik slowly unbuttons my jeans and kisses down to the band of my boxers. I purr with excitement. My dick is hard and yearning to feel his satin lips making contact.

"You're so sexy." Elik groans out while removing our shirts.

He comes back to my lips and eagerly snags my lip ring between his teeth. The action has me leaking in my pants.

"So. Kiss. Fucking. Kiss. Sexy. Kiss." Elik moans against my lips.

"Yeah, you're both sexy." Chance belts out.

I groan and throw my hands up into the air.

Elik laughs as he stands up.

"Oh, by all means. Continue. We don't mind a free show." Broady chuckles.

I whine in irritation. I really needed this. It was so fucking hot, getting busy on the couch.

"Yeah, not today." Elik laughs. He helps me up and I zip up my pants after repositioning my raging hard on. I button my pants.

"What are we doing for dinner?" Chance asks.

"Mine was just interrupted." Elik smirks.

"Make that dessert." Cali giggles.

"You guys have impeccable timing." I stomp like a child and groan again.

"Dek you are hornier than all of us combined." Zaya jokes.

"Have you seen this man!" I wave my hands over the God standing beside me.

"Not all of him." Broady winks.

"You are so gay." I laugh.

"I'm not arguing that I have my moments." Broady throws his head back in a large guffaw.

"I don't share." I growl.

"Missed opportunity." Broady makes a whimpering sound and puts on a pouting puppy dog face.

Elik wiggles his brows at me and I throw a couch pillow at his face.

"I'm not fucking sharing." I whine.

"Calm down. He's all yours." Broady laughs.

I growl out "Mine." Elik comes and cradles my face in his hands and pecks my lips.

"Yours!" Elik confirms.

Now I'm horny and feeling like my territory has been pissed on by a mutt.

"Let's just do dinner." Yani giggles.

"Feed the beast." Cherry nods her head in confirmation.

"Fine, piggies." I whine.

We put our shirts on and head to the car. We end up at a seafood place and eat. I propose that Broady, Zaya and Chance work for Elik, at least part time. Everyone agrees that it's a great idea.

We stay for over an hour and get the details hashed out over dinner and dessert. Elik seems much more relaxed. That may be the beers he has been swigging on throughout our meal.

When we leave, we agree to watching movies for the rest of the night. We stop by the local Publix and grab snacks and drinks. Elik purchases beer for all of us.

We go home and lay out in the cinema room. Elik wraps his arms around me and places kisses on the back of my neck. His affection causes my cock to rise to the occasion.

We are on the couch farthest from the rest of our friends and blankets are covering everyone. Yani and Chance are doing way more making out than movie watching. Cherry is asleep and Cali is running her fingers thru the fire red strands of Cherry's mane. Broady and Zaya are curled up paying explicit attention to The Incredibles.

Elik slides his hand into my pajama bottoms and moves me to his left side so he is hovering at the side of my face.

"I can finish what I started." Elik whispers.

I give Elik a mischievous smile and his hand moves up and down my member. I purr into his chest while he strokes me in my pajama pants.

"Does that feel good, beautiful?" Elik asks lustfully.

I nod my head into his chest as my body heats up with his playful assault.

"I can never get enough of you." I whisper into his neck as I kiss his manly flesh. His scent washes over my tongue and I feel myself harden even more.

Elik brushes his thumb over my slit and I moan into his neck.

"That's right baby. Enjoy it." Elik encourages me.

I buck my hips into his hand and he throws his leg over my lap to keep me still.

"Gotta stay still." He growls lowly into my ear.

My eyes roll as he quickens his pace. His firm hand strokes me into a heated bliss of arousal. My body shudders while he works my member in his capable hands.

Elik slides his hand down my shaft and massages my balls and I know I'm so close.

"God, Dek your sack is full." Elik groans into my neck while his hand slides quickly up and down my hard cock.

My eyes water and my breath hitches. I push my head deeply into his neck as I cry out in pleasure.

"Good boy." Elik whispers.

He closes his fist around my member and pulls up softly. He releases his hand from my boxers and brings it up to his mouth and licks my semen off his palm.

Then he kisses me softly.

"I love you." I state as I kiss his lips.

"I love you baby." Elik confirms with a sweet smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.6K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
418K 12.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
4.7K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...
8.7K 269 21
You had met Simon in the first year of high school. You guys clicked. It just felt so right. You two had been closer than ever, dating about 2 month...