My Brother's Co-worker (A Woo...

By NicoleVibezz

"Fuck you!" I said, running out of the house with my purse in my hand. "Veronica, stop." He said, getting in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Ayooooo
*NOT A SPINOFF* NEW STORY
Spin Off Maybe?

Chapter 27

411 12 0
By NicoleVibezz

Veronica

I rubbed my head as Ms. Coon went over the work. I'm having a bad day, as usual, and it seems like what she saying is gibberish.

"Um, Ms. Coon?" I said, raising my hand. "Can you go over number 16 again? I didn't understand how you got your answer."

"Ugh, Ms. Coon we already went over this." Kianna, a girl in the same class said, making me turn around.

"And if she wanna ask for help she can." Maddie said, turning around, looking at her.

"I wasn't talking to you." Kianna said, rolling her eyes.

"And Veronica wasn't talking to you." Ryan said, now turning around.

"Aye, if she ain't shaking nun just let it go." Dani said, turning her head while look at ole girl.

"And who the fuck brought you into the conversation?" She said, doing the same to Dani.

"She can hop in whatever she wanna hope in." I said, standing up.

"Aye, AYE!" Ms. Coon said, catching our attention. "Y'all calm down and let me go over the work."

I sat back down as she started going over 16 for me.

"Yeah yo ass better sit down." She mumbled, but I still heard her and I know everyone else did too.

I smiled, shaking my head. Ight bitch, lets go there.
~
(After class)

I got up, grabbing a rubber band out of my purse, putting my hair into a messy ponytail.

"Veronica." Danielle said, already know what's going on.

I put my hood on top of my head, then seen when Kianna was walking out.

I followed her with my girls right behind me.

The thing is, I'm not planning to fight her, Imma just be ready just in case the bitch saying anything about me.

"That bitch had the nerve to try to pop off on me. Like, bitch I will mop the floor with yo ass, don't play with me." Kianna said, talking to her lil groupie ass friends.

"Excuse me, you gonna what?" I said, putting my hands right over my legs.

"Did it sound like I stuttered bitch." She said, right in my face.

"First off," I said, wiping my face off. "You need to stop spitting when you talk, it ain't cute sis. Second off, if imma bitch, I'm a pretty damn good one. And third, I just wanna make sure you ain't delusional or nun." I said, get right up in her face.

"I saiddddd," She said, getting back in my face. "I'll mop the floor with yo ass."

I chuckled. Then the chuckle turned into loud ass laughter. "Bitch, I'd love to see you try." I said, putting a big ass wide smile on my face.

I threw my bag down, and started rolling my sleeves up.

"Wassup bitch?!" She said, and pushed me, and that's where her stupid ass fucked up.

I drew my fist back and punched her ass dead in her mouth, making her stumble back.

She tried to grab my hair, that's the main reason I had my hair in my hoodie. So she can't get to it.

I punched her ass twice in her jaw, then kicked her in her stomach, making her fall back.

I got down in front of her and she got one good lick in, knocking my glasses that went with my outfit off my face.

I stomped her in her face, while she tried to cover her face.

"Uh uh, bitch get off my best friend!" One of her groupies said, and tried to grab me.

I turned around and pushed her ass back, but that's when Danielle squared up with her ass.

Then Maddie, Ryan and Danielle fought the bitch who tried to get me off the other bitch.

See, me and my girls don't believe in jumping, but once yo ass try to jump one of us, rules don't apply no more.

It took a few minutes for everyone to notice that we were fighting since it was the end of some of the classes and we was outside.

Then, I felt two strong ass arms wrap around me, lifting me up as I fought against it, trying to get back down.

"You bitch!" Kianna said, spitting blood out of her mouth.

"Bitch, wassgood? On God yeen ready for this fire, hoe!" I yelled, struggling to get out of whoever arms it was.

"Aye, Veronica, Chill the fuck out!" A familiar voice said, shaking me trying to calm me down.

"Nahh, that bitch got me fucked up. Let me go." I said trying to get my arms out of whoever grip it was. "LET ME GO!"

Then, a familiar fragrance hit my nose as he pushed me on the car.

"Calm the fuck down, Veronica." He whispered in my ear, making me slowly start breathing as I realized Ryan, Dani and Maddie were all arguing, with the bitches still.

"Awe shit." Woody whispered. "Stay right here."

He ran off towards them, trying to push them back while yelling shut the fuck up.

I turned seeing that the bitch was staring at me.

"The fuck you wanna do bitch?" She said, limping back towards me.

"Shiid wassup?" I said, walking back towards her with my hands in the air.

I pulled my pants up and grabbed that bitch my her arm, pulling her towards me, punching her in the face once again, before throwing her back on the ground.

"Bitch Get off me!" She yelled, trying to push me back, but somehow, I pushed her hand down and stomped on that bitch, making her yelp in pain.

"Veronica?! I thought I told you to stay yo crazy ass over there?!" Woody said, grabbing me once again and carrying me towards the car.

"Bruh Get the fuck out of my fucking face, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to, but trust me, you don't wanna fuck with me right now!" I yelled after he put me down, pushing him away from me. I was heated as fuck, and didn't wanna be fucked with.

"Veronica you better calm yo ass down and look at who the fuck you talking to." He said, opening the door on the passenger side. "Get in."

"Nah, I'm good on that shit. Where my girls at?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Veronica, Get yo ass in the car."

"I said I'm straight bruh, where my girls at?"

"Veronica, Get yo ass in the fucking car!" He said, getting in my face and I turned my head to keep from slapping this nigga in his face.

I closed the door and opened it back up. "I can open the door my self, thank you."

He rubbed his face then went around and got in the drivers side.

We drove for a long time before he decided to speak. "Danielle, Madison and Ryan all are with the guys, they pulled up after I did."

I got on my phone, ignoring him.

"So youn hear me now?"

I rolled my eyes, and got on Facebook , before my phone was snatched outta my hand.

"Woody give me my fucking phone back!" I yelled, reaching for it.

"Veronica, ion know what yo fucking problem is, but you need to cool the fuck off, real quick." He said, stopping the car and I realized that we were at his house.

"And why the fuck are we here? I swear bruh you just love getting on my fucking nerves I don't even wanna be around yo ass right now." I said, getting out, slamming his door.

I unlocked the house and walked in walking into the kitchen to get some water.

I started to drink the water before I was slapped out of my hand, waiting all over the floor.

"So you think I'm playing with yo ass?!" Woody said, all in my face.

"Woody I will smack the fucking shit outta yo got damn ass." I said, pushing him back a little.

He grabbed me by my neck, pushing me up on the sink.

"Veronica." He said, in a calm but lowkey scary voice. "I don't know what yo fucking problem is, but I'mma need you to check yo shit real quick before I do. I ain't piss you off, so you better chill the fuck out." He said.

I just stood there, with my head turned away from him, shaking my head.

He let me go and started walking towards the stairs.

"Just pissed me the fuck off." He mumble walking up the stairs while taking his shirt off.

He turned the corner and closed the door.

I sighed, rubbing my face.

Now he's mad and I'm horny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.8K 35
"Brothers ?" "Yeah" "Nah ! I will choose my boyfriend over my rude ass brothers" "Wow ! You hate your brothers that much, Olivia ?" "I despise them...
22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
246K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
65.9K 1.6K 35
After Stas finding out she was a bet to Keith, do you think she'll ever forgive him? Would they date? Become friends? Will drama happen? Tune in! :)