The Life Of Priest Young | A...

By pyt_redd

Priest " Ghost " Young & Faith " Beanie " Gonzales have known each other ever since their preschool days but... More

Characters
Author's Note Before You Continue ...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
⚠️ Before I Continue ... ⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Yall Miss Me❔❕
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
❕MUST READ ❕
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 18

421 10 1
By pyt_redd

Ember
Atlanta , Ga
8:20am
The sun was out and shining bright as it always did every morning I would wake up for class. I had a early morning class today which I wasn't too happy about because I really wasn't usually a morning person but it was something I had to get used too.

I sat up on the side of the bed and checked my phone for any messages or calls. I had 2 missed calls from this cute guy I met at this coffee shop I usually go to every morning before class. I mean we weren't really exclusive as of yet , besides we just met and was just getting to know each other.

I stood up from the bed walking towards the bathroom so I could take a shower and get ready to start my day.

After nearly 15 minutes , I hopped out the shower , dried off and I wrapped the towel around my body to get ready to do my hygiene routine. I brushed my teeth first then I turned out the bathroom light and walked towards my closet so I could pick out my outfit for the day. I spent almost 10 whole minutes picking out clothes which was why I was always late to my morning classes.

I finally found what I wanted to wear so I laid the outfit out on the bed then I went to grab my underwear to put them on. Before I put my clothes on , I silk press my hair down so it would be shiny and flat.

Ember's Outfit
Once I put on my outfit , I looked up at my alarm clock for the time and it read 9:34am. I still had a whole hour til my class started at 11am which meant I could chill around at the coffee shop today instead of rushing out like I usually did on my lazy days.

I made sure I had everything from my book bag , laptop and car keys then I locked the door behind me and walked out towards my car and headed out to the coffee shop across from the little record shop.

OJ's Coffee Shop
Once I found a parking spot , I grabbed my phone and purse and headed into the coffee shop ready to drink my morning daily dose. As soon as I walked in I couldn't help but smell the sweet , strong aroma of different flavors in the air. I walked up to the counter so the cashier could take my order.

" Hi how are you , can I have a mocha cappuccino with 2 shots of espresso ? "

The cashier wrote down my order.

" Will that be all for you ? "

" Yes ma'am. "

" Okay , your order number will be called when it's ready. "

" Okay thank you. "

I looked around for the little table I always sat at in the front by the window so just a tiny bit of sun was shining in on me. As soon as I sat down and put my purse across from me on the table the cashier was calling my order number.

" Number 7 ! " The cashier yelled out.

I walked up to the front and then grabbed my coffee and sat back down. I took 2 sips of my coffee , grabbed my headphones from my purse so I could listen to some music while I was just sitting here.

I was so into my music that I didn't notice someone from behind me was trying to get my attention. He had already tapped me on my shoulder twice but I couldn't feel anything so he waved his hand in front of my face which got my attention this time.

" Third time's a charm right ? "

" Excuse me ? " I asked confused at what he meant.

" Uh I tapped you on ya shoulder twice to get ya attention but I like you were too into ya music to notice , that's all I'm saying. He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

I looked up at him and all I could do was stare. I damn near spilt my coffee on myself starring so much. This nigga was fine as hell. He was tall , light skin , low haircut and had a beard. Honestly I think I just fell in love at first sight.

" Uh do I have sum on my face or ... ? " He said waving his hand again to get my attention.

I finally snapped out of my starring trance.

" W-what , oh shit I'm sorry about starring so much you just look unfamiliar and not from around here that's all. " I said drinking some more of my coffee.

He laughed it off.

" I'm actually not from around here to be honest , I'm really from Australia and I moved out here to America to play ball. "

" Oh so you're a basketball player ? " I asked with interest.

" Yeah I am , I played a little bit of overseas ball then after my time was up out there , I moved to America and from there I kind of got the hang of it. "

" Well that's good to know , I watch a little bit of basketball here and there myself. " I said looking down at my phone to find that I had a text from the guy who called me twice earlier this morning.

" Oh you do , who's your favorite team ? "

" I mean I don't really get a chance to really sit down and get into it like most people. "

" Why not ? "

" I'm actually in school for nursing plus I plan on working at the hospital once I get my nursing degree so that's keeping me busy right now. "

" Well I see you are a busy lady. " He said with a smirk on his face.

" Yeah that I am. " I said packing up my stuff to head out to class.

" Where you going ? " He asked.

" To class , Georgia State University to be exact. "

As I turned to walk away , he gently grabbed my wrist.

" Wait could I maybe have your name or number ? " He asked with the smirk still showing on his face.

I was actually fucking with someone already and not knowing where things were gonna go or how , I honestly was kinda interested in him and didn't wanna lead him on. So I unfortunately had to let him down easy.

" I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm already actually talking to someone. " I said with regret.

" Nah it's cool besides whoever he is , I'm pretty sure he's lucky to be fucking wit' a beautiful lady such as yourself. " He said as he let my wrist go and winked at me.

" Well I better go or else I'm gone be late to class. "

" Aight. I'll see you around I'm sure. "

" Okay I'll see you around then. " I said walking out.

I walked out of the coffee shop and headed towards my car. I got in the car and headed towards the school. I kind of was dreading going there now due to the relaxation of the coffee shop but I still went anyway and besides I only had 2 classes today so I wouldn't be there long anyway.

I picked up my phone to look and see what time it was and it read 11:04am. I still had time to get to class even though I was running a little late but it was okay. Nearly 10 minutes later , I pulled up at the school parking lot. I grabbed everything I needed plus my coffee and headed inside the school to my first class of the day.

Georgia State University ( Panthers )

Women & Infant Health Class

                             Ryleigh Moore
  Atlanta , Ga
                                 9:30am
It was 9:30am and Ryleigh was out and about early sitting down eating breakfast enjoying her morning. She hadn't heard from Jah in a couple days , more like a week and she was honestly irritated at this point. She was so stubborn and upset to the point where she missed him so much that she didn't even wanna call him.

Startling her a little bit , she jumped from hearing  the sound of her phone ring on the table. She looked down to see who it was and long behold it was Jah calling. It picked up after the 3rd ring.
                         Phone Conversation
Jah🤤❤️: hey baby

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️ : uh don't do dat

Jah🤤❤️: what you talk'n bout ?

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: what the fuck took yo ass so long to call me nigga ?

Jah🤤❤️: damn girl I ain't been on the phone wit you for even a whole minute yet and yo ass already snapping , what's wrong wit you ?

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: ugh I miss yo ugly ass and you know that nigga

Jah🤤❤️: awe I know you do bae I miss you too matter of fact ima fly you out this weekend so we can spend the whole weekend together ,  how dat sound ?

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: ouuuu the whole weekend fa real ?

Jah🤤❤️: yeah baby I already paid for ticket so it should be coming ya way either Wednesday or Thursday so you can leave out by Friday whenever you finish up ya business out there

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: alright I'll make sure to keep my eyes on that

Jah🤤❤️: what you up too mama ?

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: I'm actually at our favorite morning spot to get breakfast

Jah🤤❤️: oh my god dat place got some good ass breakfast food fa sho'

Jah🤤❤️: aight well the guys need me so ima go head and go

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: that's exactly why I'm here *laughing*

Jah🤤❤️: well I gotta go bae the guys need me so ima go head and go

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: okay baby I'll see this weekend

Jah🤤❤️: aight mama fa sho' I love you baby girl

Ryleigh 👸🏽❤️: I love you bae

I hung up the phone and put it back on the table then drunk some of  my strawberry smoothie. I threw my plate away and grabbed my smoothie , my phone , car keys and my purse then headed out to run some errands for the day.

I wanted to stop by and visit Jah's mom Olivia for little while since I haven't seen her in almost forever. We haven't seen each other since the day I first met her when Jah introduced me then after that we all just distanced ourselves from each other after that.

It was 11:30am by the time I got done with my running my errands and I was too tired to do anything else so I decided to text Jah's mom to let her know I couldn't make it today but I would be over some other time.

Ryleigh💝: hey momma liv I jus wanted to let you know that I won't be able to come visit you today as planned but I will be sure to come and see you other time I promise I'll call you later when I get home love you bunches 😘
11:35am
After I sent her the text , I put my phone back on it's holster so I wouldn't have to hold while driving. I cranked up my car and headed towards the house so I could relax the rest of the day.

20 minutes later , I pulled up at my house. I clicked a button on the ceiling so I could open the garage door and park my car inside. I didn't put the garage door back down cause Jah's always fussing at me about nobody thinking I'm not home and wants to break in but he got an alarm system put in once we moved in so no more worries about that plus he sends a worker out every week to check if it still works especially when I'm home by myself and he's out on the road.

Ryleigh & Jahmir's House
I stepped out the car with everything I needed to bring in the house in tow with me and locked my car door behind me then walked in the house letting out a breathe of relief I didn't realize I was holding in.

I dropped everything down on the table by the door , kicked my shoes off and headed towards the fridge to get a refreshing glass of wine. After fixing my glass , I walked over into the living room to sit down and relax.

I turned on the tv and my favorite movie was on Menace 2 Society so I laid the remote down beside me then grabbed a blanket from the side of the chair with my feet up and started watching the movie. 5 minutes into the movie , I heard my phone ring on the table by the door so I paused the movie and got up to go get it.

I picked up the phone from the table to see who had text me and it was Jah's mom Mrs Liv texting me back from earlier.
Miss Liv 🌹💕: hey boo I'm jus now seeing your text I was busy working I completely understand if you can't come visit today we can meet up anytime this weekend if that's okay with you
1:30pm
I called her on facetime instead of texting her back because I wanted to tell her I was going out of town to visit Jah while he was still out on tour.
FaceTime Call
Ryleigh🌻💛: hey mïss liv

Miss Liv🌹💕: hey ry I was busy working when you text me earlier I'm sorry

Ryleigh🌻💛: it's fine I just got your text a few minutes ago which is why I'm calling you

Miss Liv🌹💕: okay what's going on sweetie ?

Ryleigh🌻💛: I was actually calling you to let you know that we won't be able to meet up this weekend like you want I'm actually going out of town to visit Jah he's still out on tour and we're spending the whole weekend together

Miss Liv🌹💕: oh well I completely understand how is my son doing by the way ?

Ryleigh🌻💛: he's doing great actually still out on tour with his friends I'm a little irritated I couldn't go with this time but I'm excited about this weekend so it should good plus we need this time together with me being busy with school almost everyday

Miss Liv🌹💕: that's good I didn't get a chance to talk to him today but I'll try to call him when I get home or  before I go to bed

Ryleigh🌻💛: Alright well I jus wanted to give you a heads up about this weekend I'll talk to you later momma liv

Miss Liv🌹💕: okay honey I gotta go back to work anyway talk to you later

I hung up the phone and laid it down on the living room table. I checked it to see the time and it read 2:45pm. I started to get a little tired so I just decided to stay downstairs in the living room and get my nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 24 24
From fire and pain, faith brought them together to learn to forgive and forget. He lost the love of his life, she lost her life as she knew it. Will...
8.4K 399 48
Tim and Faith are engaged to be married till one night at one of their concerts, Faith catches Tim and his ex girlfriend kissing. He tries to explain...
756K 34K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ β–«...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright Β© 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...