Fill the void || Angel Reyes...

By RafaManou

This is not a love story. This is not how that bad boy fell in love with a simple girl and the lived happily... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31
32.
33
34
Q&A
35.

17.

1.6K 54 7
By RafaManou

"Go and call whores the hoes you changing like sheets every night! Don't ever come here again. You don't deserve shit. You'll always be an asshole and one day you realise who really cares about you and who not! But when that day comes, you will have nobody by your side. I was there for you! I was there when shits get real. I was there when you didn't had anybody. Fuck I was putting my life above everything and everyone for you. I was willing to die for you. I never betrayed you. I never told your secrets. And you have the nerve to come here and call me a puta when you're not so good yourself. Go! Keep going with your miserable life and never bother to ask for me again! I don't know you any more and i don't want to have anything to do with you. Te odio. Estás muerto para mi"

"You where there? When? I don't remember you the last eight years!"

Gabriela made a grimace disappointed with him. She's done so many things for him, she put up with all his shits and he never recognise it. She'll always be by his side no matter what because she loves him. But she can't handle this anymore. She can't love someone who doesn't recognize not even the little things.

"Enough! If you can't see it then you need to leave. You're right, i shouldn't have came back. And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry that I thought i had someone here. I guess I'm not. After all I was a mistake right?" She question testing him with her eyebrow raised. Although she wanted to seem tought she could feel her tears fill her eyes threating to escape.

"Fuck! Are you still mad with this? I never said you were mistake! I said what we did it was. We never should did that. We crossed the line between our friendship and i didn't ruined that! It was just a night fuck, just forget it. It didn't mean anything"

"My thoughts exactly. I don't think we should talk anymore. Leave"

"Leave? No. I fucking told you, I came here for some explanation and i intent to get it either you like it or not. And leaving isn't my thing"

She really needed to make him leave. She couldn't have him standing across her anymore. She had enough for one night. She was feeling so devastated inside.

"Fucking leave already pendejo"

"Said the puta" he came closer to her and spit beside her feet indirespect. With is action he received another slap, more painful this time. He growled and grabbed her from the neck pushing her body to the wall. "You ever hit me again I swear..."

"What kill me?" She stopped him. "Do it! So little of a man you are"

Angel was never a man who hits a woman and never would to that. Yes it crossed his mind but he loved this one to do anything more violent. He raised his hand just to punch the wall next to her head only to take out his anger, but something grabbed his wrest prevented him. And deep inside as confused as he was he was thankful for it because he didn't want to make her scared of him.

"Do it" Jax growled coming out from the kitchen thinking he might hit her. "And I swear to god that the next time someone will hear from you it will be from your grave" pointing his gun to his face.

"The fuck you doing here?" Angel asked ignoring all the other things. "The fuck Gab?"

"You need to control your fucking actions asshole. Now leave and if you ever come near her, I promise you I will know and i make sure you regret it"

"Still whity, you didn't answer my question" Angel turn to Gabriela. "¿Qué esta haciendo él aquí? Sabes esta pendejo?"

"Si. Lo conozco"

"Stop talking in Spanish. I know you talk about me"

"Jax it's okay, i can handle this" now Gabriela said and went to him, grab his gun and unload it. "It's okay"

"No it's not! Will someone tell me what's going on?" Angel raised his voice. "Why do you know this guy?"

"Old times" she answered. "Old fucking history"

"Fuck Gab. What have you put your self into?"

"Call Padrino" it was all the girl said.

"What has this to do with Alvarez?"

"Just do it Angel. Tell him to come here, call the rest of your club too. They all should hear what Marcus has to say"

"You sure?" Jax said.

"It's time. Sooner or later they will know. It's time for them to know now. Can't hold this anymore"

"Okay" he said and kissed her forehead. "Do it pendejo" Jax continued copping Angels word, with a smirk on his face.

"What's your problem man?"

"Enough!" Gabriela raised her voice. "Dickheads. I had enough for today. You can solve your problems when you leave from my fucking house"

"Yes ma'am" both of them said looking each other with devilish eyes.

Angel went outside to call Alvarez and the others. As the others stayed inside with Jax worrying about Gabriela.

"You okay love?"

"I'm good Jax. He would never hurt me. As mad as he is, he would never do that"

"I'm not so sure about it"

"It's because you don't know him. Maybe he looks tough and yes, maybe he had killed before and probably would do it again, but who hasn't? Right?" She looked scared. Tonight they all gonna know about what happened those years she was missing and they gonna know about her connection with Sons. She just wishing to not hate her.

"Hey, hey" he said and grab her face. "Don't worry. Everything is gonna be okay. I'm here. They will understand"

"So this is what it's going on?" Angel said as bust into the house. "You two are lovers"

Gabriela start to swear in Spanish in monologue. She's loosing control with this man and she hate it that. He has so much affection in her that after all these years still couldn't understand it.

"Shut up asshole. I told you i won't hesitate to kill you, even if that means for Mayans and SONS going to war again. So don't fucking ruin what Marcus tried to fix all this years!"

"Fucking stay out of my business and we will be cool" he fired back.

"Business? You don't have business here. You lost that privilege eight years ago with your stupid mouth!"

"Jackson!" Gabriela yelled. With her eyes bleeding for him to stop.

"What Gabriela? If it wasn't him now you would have an easy life and not this mess?"

"What he means?"

"Nothing. Nothing" she wispered this time.

"I mean you just destroyed her!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"

Her screams made everyone stay quite. Neither of them have seen her before like this. She was mad, like really mad.

"Mommy?" Hector ceme out of the shadows with his little hands on his eyes trying to make them stay open. "You okay?"

"Hey baby" she said and ran to him. "Everything is fine. I'm sorry i wake you up"

"No, i just had a nightmare"

"Poor baby" she put him in her arms and close her eyes. She felt guilty and couldn't stand herself right now.

"Hey" Angel said and kneel besides them. "Hey little man" Hector smile as recognise Angel and try to escape from his mom's hug.

"Angel!" He said happy. He really seemed to like him very much.

"Hey I got it" she said to the woman next to him and put his hand on her arm comforting her. "Let's go for sleep, yeah?"

"Angel you don't have to-"

"I do. I'm sorry. Please let me. Get some rest until the others are here"

"Okay thank you" for some strange reason she trust him with her son. He might be angry with her but she knew he would never hurt him.

"Weird connection" she turned to look at Jax as the disappeared upstairs.

"Maybe its because their hearts already knows what they don't. That's why you need to tell him. Yeah he will be furious when he know, but eventually this anger will be gone. They seem already to fond of each other"

"I'll tell him some day this week"

"Promise?"

"I guess so.."

"Gab!"

"Okay I do. Now brink me a beer and give me a cigarette, i fucking need it. It's gonna be a hell of a night"

"Tell me about it"

*So it's being a long fucking chapter. (Forgive me for my word.) Hope you like it tho. My mind going numb about what to wright next, but I got it i think. It's not gonna take long to update. Promise*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3K 23
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑚 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑚𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 �...
9.5K 379 18
[Completed. Words: 17.683] When Esai fucks up, his father fakes his death and sends him over the border to Mexico, not wishing to see him again. The...
10.1K 532 17
"I don't have to be able to see, to know that I love you, Coco." The moment Coco saw her, something inside him changed forever, since right from...
133K 3.5K 24
"Hello Mr Zetello" she said, "Miss Mayamo I just wanted to reassure you that I am in fact your boss and what you did a short while ago would have got...