From Lovers To Married Couple...

By EveMT05

Book 2 of Fans To Lovers!!! Hope you guys can enjoy this book!! Thanks for reading!!! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Finale)
Book 3??
Book 3 Confirmed!
Book 3!!!
Q&A on Book 3!
Book 3 is out!!

Chapter 25

733 24 12
By EveMT05

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

Tzuyu's POV

"Are you cooking dinner for the 6 girls again?" I asked as i walked into the kitchen. My wifey is cooking while the others went out to eat together. Tzumi stayed with us. Our baby son was dragged by Bunny Mom so he's out with my parents and the others.

"Yeah, i am. I already cooked yours, mine and Tzumi's so you 2 can eat first." The beauty answered while cooking. I smiled unknowingly at how kind my wifey is.

"I will deliver their dinner to them so you can eat while catching up with our daughter. You hardly see her because of your busy schedules, after all." I said and pecked her cheek while hugging her from behind.

"Hmm. Okay, i guess i would love to talk with my daughter. Come back once you are done. I'm sure you also want to talk to our Tzumi, right?" Minari said with a small smile. I hummed with a nod and smile.

Minari finally cooked dinner for them and put the dinner in 6 lunchbox.

"Did you ask them if they have dinner already?" I asked while watching her.

"I don't have their number so i don't know." Minari answered.

"Wait, hold on. Let me call one of them." I said and stopped her from what she was doing. I placed an earpiece in my ear and it was connected. So they wore earpiece even when they are at home, huh.

"Yeonhee-ah?" I called out the leader's name.

"Yes, Tzuyu?" Yeonhee's voice came into line. I told the 6 of them to call me just by my name only even when they are doing their job.

"Have you and the girls eaten dinner?" -Me

"No but we are about to head to a restaurant for our dinner. We also wanted to tell you but you called." -Yeonhee

"Okay. You girls don't need to go out. I will be bringing your dinner up. If you don't want then you can come down and eat with us. So which option do you choose?" -Me

"Hold on. Let me ask the other girls." -Yeonhee

*some mumbling on the other line*

"Tzuyu?" -Yeonhee

"Yes?" -Me

"The girls want to eat together so you don't need to come up." -Yeonhee

"Okay. We will be waiting for you." We then bid goodbyes and hung up the call.

"They are coming down to eat." I told my wifey and she nodded her head. She then took out the food from the lunchbox and put them onto the plates. I helped her with it too, not wanting my girl to do all of the work.

"Tzumi-ah! Dinner is ready!" I shouted from the living room to Tzumi's room.

She came out of the room in her pyjamas and walked to the dining room. She immediately wowed and almost drooled when she saw Minari's homemade dishes on the table. My wifey and i giggled at our cute daughter's reaction.

I opened the door and leaned my back against the door, waiting for the 6 girls to come down.

After a few minutes, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs along with some mumbling and laughter. I'm glad that they are enjoying themselves with one another around.

"Oh! Tzuyu! We are sorry for making you wait for so long!" The leader saw me first and immediately rushed to me with an apology look. The other girls saw me and rushed to me, apologizing. Aigoo~ I'm not used to this~

"It's okay. Don't apologize. Come on, let's eat. You girls will surely love the food that my wife cooked!" I said as i stepped aside for them to enter.

"Tzumi, they are Rocket Punch. It's their group name but they are my friends." I introduced the girls to my daughter, who smiled warmly to them and shook hands with each of them.

"They are pretty! I didn't know you have such beautiful friends!" Tzumi exclaimed in amazement as i chuckled and took my seat.

"Mom told me that they are your bodyguards. Is it true?" Tzumi asked curiously while Minari gestured the girls to sit down too.

"Yeah, it's true." I answered simply and the 6 of them are already sitting down, looking at the food in awe and drooling over the food.

"Let's eat. I'm sure we want to eat this since this is beautifully prepared by our chef here." I said with a proud smile.

We then started eating the food. Damn! It was so delicious! As expected of my wifey!

-----------

"Yah! Kid!" Bunny Mom came and handed me Tzuna. He was crying and Bunny Mom gave me back my son. They just arrived back home from their dinner.

"He has been crying on our way back here." Ostrich Dad said and i nodded my head with a small smile while mouthing them a 'thanks'.

I comforted my baby son to stop crying by walking around the living room and patting his back.

"Papa is here. Papa is here." I whispered continuously the same thing.

Once Tzuna was no longer crying, i put him down onto the floor since he wanted to come down. He started walking with his own 2 feet. Good to see him walking on his own!

"Papa!" Tzuna shouted and i immediately widened my eyes in shock, can't believe my son just talked for the 1st time.

"Yes, i'm your papa!" I said in happiness and pecked his forehead.

"Minari! Our baby son just talked!" I shouted to the kitchen since my wifey was washing the dishes there along with our helpful daughter.

Everyone came out of their rooms after hearing me. I told them what happened and they couldn't believe it too.

"Tzuna-ah, find your mama." I said to the little boy that's growing up and ruffled his cute hair.

"Mama...Mama..." Tzuna said as he looked around, searching for his mother. The others gasped when they heard my son talked.

Everyone sat down on the floor, in circle and cross-legged, while the little boy stood in the middle of the circle.

He cutely ran to Minari and buried his face into her body. We melted at the scene as Minari carried him into his arms.

"Should we let him learn our names?" Jihyo-unnie asked and everyone nodded their heads in agreement, looking forward to my son saying their names in a cute way.

Minari put him down onto the floor and the small boy stood up on his own pair of feet.

"Grandma!" He shouted while pointing at Bunny Mom. We all laughed while the oldest girl pouted.

"I'm not your grandma! I'm your noona!" She said and Tzuna turned his head around, pretending not to hear. Bunny Mom sulked even more.

"Noona!" Tzuna shouted as he ran to Tzumi and hugged her, buried his face into his sister's body.

"Yes, i'm your noona." Tzumi said with a smile and sparkles in her eyes.

"Eagle! Eagle!" Tzuna shouted as he ran  to Dahyun, the pale-skinned girl.

Dahyun chuckled as she picked Tzuna up and placed him on her lap, making him face us.

"Tzuna-ah, how about the baby cub?" I asked and Chaengie glared at me.

"I'm not a baby, for your information." She said, still glaring at me. I just chuckled.

"Cubbie!" Tzuna shouted as he stood up and dashed towards Chaengie then threw his face into her body.

"Tzuna-ah~" Sana-unnie called out and my baby son looked at her before walking to her.

"What's my name?" She asked with anticipation. Tzuna just stood there, staring at her blankly like he don't know her.

Looks like my baby son only knows the names of the people who took care of him.

"Tzuna-ah, she is Sana. Sa.Na." I said, teaching him how to say her name while the Japanese girl pouted in disappointment.

"Sa...Na...Sana!" Tzuna said, immediately got it and i smiled proudly while ruffled his hair.

"Yay! You got my name right so fast!" The Japanese girl became happy and hugged the little boy.

"Hey, little kid! I'm Jeongyeon!" Ostrich Dad introduced herself as she ruffled Tzuna's hair.

"Grandpa!" He shouted to her instead of saying her name. We laughed while the older girl pouted.

"You are also the same as me!" Bunny Mom said, joking around while Ostrich Dad glared at her girl.

"Anyway, go to the 6 girls there, Tzuna-ah." I said, pointing at Rocket Punch, who waved at my little boy with a smile.

Tzuna then walked and wrapped his small arms around Yeonhee's waist. The leader then picked him up and put him on her lap.

"I'm Yeonhee-noona, little boy." She introduced herself while pointing to herself.

"Yohee!" Tzuna said loudly with a happy smile.

"Ah! So cute!" Everyone exclaimed, squealing for the cute boy.

"Sohee!" She introduced herself and Tzuna stared at her blankly.

"Sohe!" Tzuna then said after awhile. Everyone squealed because of my boy's cuteness.

This continue until Tzuna rushed to me and hugged me. I carried him in my arms as he wrapped his cute arms around my nape.

"He's asleep." Minari said once she looked at our son's face.

"I will put him to bed." I said as i stood up carefully.

"Dad, i will sleep with Tzuna." Tzumi said as she opened the door for me.

"Thank you. Goodnight." I said and pecked her forehead and also Tzuna's forehead too. I closed the door and went back to the others.

"Are you girls sleepy?" I tapped Yeonhee's shoulder and asked her and her teammates, who also looked up at me.

"We are not really sleepy now but we can go now if you want us to." Yeonhee answered after glancing at her members.

"Then you girls can stay until you want to go back. Okay?" I said with a smile and they nodded their heads with a small thankful smile.

"Guys, i will be in my room. Goodnight." I said to everyone and they all shouted their night greeting to me.

I sat down on a chair and switched on my laptop which is on the study table the whole time.

"Working again?" The voice that i loved so much asked as she entered the room and closed the door.

I hummed in response as i continued fiddling with my laptop.

"Hey. It seems like i have a meeting tomorrow with your pdnim." I said when i saw Elkie's email which was sent to me a few hours ago.

"What? Why? How come?" She asked in disbelief.

"It seems like we will be business partners." I told her and she gasped in shock.

"Wow! This is unbelievable! What's the reason for it?" Minari asked curiously, still can't believe it.

"Well...In order to make the artists more well-known, he is asking them and your group to promote my company's products. And i have to agree to it and also have a meeting with him.

To put it simple, TWICE, GOT7, StrayKids, 2PM, Day6 and ITZY will be models to promote the products under my company and also to promote their own groups.

Looks like your pdnim wants all of the groups to be well-known everywhere even though TWICE is already famous worldwide." I explained and chuckled softly. I switched off the laptop after doing some stuff and went to lie down on our bed, beside my beauty.

"Oh well. It's not like i know what pdnim is thinking." Minari said as she hugged me like a baby, a cute baby.

We then fell asleep since it's so comfy, lying in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
12.2K 406 10
This is another Mitzu fanfic! I hope you enjoy this story! No spoilers here, sadly :( But you can read it if you are curious :) Thanks for reading! H...
18.2K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...