Some Other World

By cheeseburgersstuff

FANFIC~ STEVE ROGERS X READER After the battle of Sokovia. Tony created a machine that sent (y/n) into an alt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

1K 29 14
By cheeseburgersstuff

Reader's pov:

It's been four days since I've been here. Four days in this world doing literally nothing was insane. Today Nat took pity on me and gave me a tour of the castle.

Everyone was busy in princess Patrona's wedding preparation, which is king Steven Grant Rogers's freaking sister. I didn't know how to digest this weird information.

My walk with Nat was interrupted by bucky "could I have my wife for a moment?" he asked looking at me with a smile. I blinked,wow they are together?!!

"Yes....yes, I mean she is your wife, she is all yours." I winked. Nat tried to say something but bucky took her with him. I sighed, bucky and nat together wasn't a bad idea. I'll try to set them up if we find bucky in my real world, if I go back in my reality.

I started walking towards my room, but couldn't find it. This place is confusing. I continued to walk but knowing where I was going, suddenly I hit someone so hard and fell down. "Watch it asshole" i said and looked up. It was Steve the king. Shit i cussed the king, i was about to apologize when he gave me his hand to help me get up, oh he didn;t I know I cussed at him, good, i chuckled internally. I could cuss at everyone easily here..hehe

I got up without talking to his hand and held up my head high. He chuckled "are you ok?". I nodded looking at him, God no matter how many days I live here I won't get used to his beard, he looks extra hot with a beard.

"You know it's wrong to curse the king, if you don't remember that too." Steve said in a mocking tone. I stared at him surprisingly, I thought they didn't know over cursed words.

"I didn't curse you, your majesty, I know it's a crime to disrespect the monarchy." I don't give a shit about respecting the royalty, i just wanted to save myself from the punishment, these stupid kings love to give just to show off there damn athourtis-ness. I wanted to go home.

"doesn't look by the tone of yours" he gave me an amused look. I sighed thinking, what to say next, he just had a problem with my tone, I was about to say something when he laughed.

Is he fuckin' high right now? I thought.

"I was just joking. It's alright, anyone could get angry when they fall down. Anyway what are you doing here?" he stated. "I was just looking for my ro..chamber." I said, imitating their accent.

"I think you are lost then, you are in the wrong direction. The guard will escort you to your chamber."

He said smiling. He ordered a guard to take me to my chamber.

~~

I was in my room, doing nothing at all. So I decided to sleep, when Sharon came declaring it was time for dinner. She was more like an alarm than my handmaiden.

~

I was going toward the dining hall when the guards announced the arrival of king Anthony freaking Stark. Ugh!!..of course KING Anthony, now couldn't be a peasant here, could he."

~~

Everyone was watching Steve and Tony hugging each other as besties, I glanced at Bucky to see his expression, he didn't seem jealous.

Then pepper entered the hall and Tony looked at her with a smirk, making her blush. Oh of course, the to be married couple. I rolled my eyes at them.

And eventually Tony turned toward me, the spy. The gasped looking at me, like he saw some sort of alien or something. I mean I was wearing their old fashioned clothes, why being so dramatic. He was about to say something when someone else entered the hall. I turned to see who it was, and I did too gasp, probably being more dramatic than Tony's....

.

.

.

I proudly own this weird ass edit of KING STEVEN GRANT ROGERS :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.8K 80
You where a normal girl with a military brother Bucky and his best friend Steve. You got to come with Steve on his tour to keep an eye on you after y...
37.4K 1K 49
"Stay there. Don't do it, please. Just don't." That's when I knew it: that I wanted to spend the rest of my days with this person. But I can't, I won...
37.7K 1.2K 27
Since there are literally no Heimdall x reader stories I thought I might make one. It's kind of random and the writing might not be that great but wh...
248K 7.4K 143
Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of stupidness and stubbornness. Due to this...