My husband(raglak)

By palchin2995

It's story abt girl who married to a boy without knowing who's he. Then....... Read in☺️. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8(last)

Part 6

1.4K 110 47
By palchin2995

Ragini got shocked to hear the truth.

Kav: cant believe rite? But its truth.

Rag composing herself: then u both...

Kav: just like compromise. Not that also. I don't know wat to call this relation. He is already married to someone. But the girl whom he married he doesn't know where's she. He married under strange situation. Neither he knows her and nor she knows him. Just once when he saw her he married after that he never met her. After knowing that he doesn't know abt her, then also he wants to keep his relation with her.

Ragini looks on after hearing last sentence.

Kav: he even tried and went to meet her but she was not there. He tried all possible ways but dint meet her. But still he has hope. He still wants to wait for her. But due to my dad's health we r acting like married.

Just then kavita gets call.

Kav: yes dad. M in office. Ok . m coming. (To ragini) ragini dad's close frnd's family came to meet. They want to meet me. I need to go. Come. I'll drop u on the way.

Rag: it's ok. I'll go.

Kav: m not doing extra thing. U r in between. I mean ur home is between office and my home. Just come.

Rag: ok.

They left. Kavita drops ragini and went. Ragini keeps her bag on side and sits on sofa. She was feeling happy. A smiled appeared on her face.

Rag: it means he dint cheat me. He also wants our relation to continue. He dint marry her coz of me. (Her eyes filled with happy tears) it means till now he wanted to tell this truth. And m a fool that I dint even gave a chance to him to speak. M sry laksh, I misunderstood u.

Sami: some one is talking alone.

Ragini smiles at her happily. She stood up and swings with her happily.

Rag: m very happy sami.

Sami: I can see that. ok ok stop first and tel me wat happened. First time m seeing u this much happy after coming here.

Rag: laksh is stil mine only.

Sami: means?

Rag: he's not married.

Sami: wat? But kavita is his wife.

Rag: no. she is not.

Sami: then?

Ragini tells her that they r acting like married due to her dad's health. Sami gets happy seeing her.

Sami: happy now? Ur laksh is only urs.

Rag: yes. M so happy. Tmrw firsr I'll meet him.

Sami: then lets party today.

Both celebrate.

. ................ ....................

Now ragini was waiting for laksh to return. She was desperate to talk with him.

Kavrag were doing a work together.

Rag to herself: shall I tel that laksh's wife, its me. He is my husband. But wat if she feels bad. I can't handle alone. Let laksh come, then we both wilt tel together. But firstly I hav to b clr with laksh "my laksh"

She gets happy as she takes his name.

Kav: u know ragini, wat I want.

Rag: wat?

Kav: I want that girl shud not ever return in laksh's wife.

Pen fell from ragini's hand.

Kav: I love laksh since childhood. I had dream of marrying him. But that girl ruined my dream. I just want these 2 yrs to complete fast.

Rag: 2 yrs?

Kav: yes. He told me that he will wait for her for 2yrs. If she doesn't come back then he wil marry me. That girl shud not come. It was very difficult to make him say yes after 2 yrs.

Rag: wat if she comes?

Kav: I'll kill her.

Rag in shock: wat?

Kav: I mean, I keep my eye on laksh every second. I make sure that, that girl shud not around him.

Rag: do u know her? Or her name?

Kav: no. and I don't want to know. I just know that I love laksh and he's mine forever. (Looks at ragini) ragini, can u do a help for me pls?

Rag: yes. Tel me.

Kav: pls pray that, that girl shud not return.

Ragini was speechless.

Rag with difficulty: but u said he loves her. Then how u wud b happy with him?

Kav: that I'll do. I'll make him to love me.

........ ............ ...............

Ragini shedding tears at home.

Sami: yesterday u were happy like no one in this world. And today u r crying? y? laksh said something?

Rag: no. he dint return yet.

Sami: then??

Ragini tells her everything.

Sami: no need to cry for that kavita. Laksh loves u and u love him. U both want to continue ur relation. Then who is she to come between u? if in case laksh loves her, then its other prob. But he loves u. she can't force him. U don't think abt her. Think abt urself. Just tell everything to laksh.

Rag: but she is my frnd now. How can i?

Sami: I know she's ur frnd. But she can't force him or u. before her frnshp, u and laksh r married. Remember it first.

Rag: m not getting wat to do.

Sami: just wait till laksh comes.

Ragini agrees.

... ...... ..

After 2 days laksh returns. As he enters his eyes started searching ragini. When he saw her he feels like his so many day's wish came true. Ragini also looking at him. This time laksh saw difference in her look. There was no hate or ignorance.

Lak: I think now she got calm. This time I must tell her truth.

He goes in his cabin and was abt to call ragini, she only knocks door.

Rag: may I come in sir?

Lak: no need to ask ragini. Come in.

She comes in. she was looking here and there. She was not able to look in his eyes.

Lak: wat happened? Is everything alrite?

Rag looking at other side: m sry. I thot wrong abt u.

He dint understand. He goes near her.

Lak: I dint get u.

Rag: m sry. I thot u got married after marrying me. (She was stopping her tears to come out) after our marriage I was waiting for u. I lost ur number too. I dint knew wat to do. Finally when u dint come after many days I decided to leav that village. I came here and joined. But see our fate. I met u here. But I broke down when I heard and saw u and kavita r married. I thot u cheated me. But I was wrong. When I came to know the truth I felt very guilty to not allow u to speak also.

Lak: truth?

Rag: yes. I know that u both r not married.

Lak: who told u?

Rag: kavita.

Lak: wat? But how and y?

She explains him everything wat happened after he left.

Rag: m sry. I thot u never wanted this marriage. So I thot....

He cuts her.

Lak: u thot that I moved on.

Rag nods.

Lak: if I had to leav u, first of all I wud have not married to u. and secondly I wud have not promised u that I'll come back and I wud hav not left my number to u. do u know I had come to search u. but dint get u. I lost my hope that I'll see u in future. But here when I saw u, I can't explain how I felt. I dint wanted u to think that I cheated u. so i..

Rag: so u wanted me tell truth.

He nods.

Rag: sry. I ignored u so much.

Lak: atleast now u know the truth. Then?

Rag: then??

Lak: then (looking at other side with naughty voice) who m i? ur sir rite?

Rag with smile: no. my husband.

She hugs him. He too hugs her. They were in same position for some time. They lost in their own world. His mob rings. They broke their hug. He sees caller id. Its kavita. He looks at ragini. She signs him to receiv.

Kav: wher r u? y dint u come home directly?

Lak: I came to office directly.

Kav: I and dad were waiting for u. he wants to know wat happened there.

Lak: ok. I'll come with files.

He cuts call.

Rag: I want to tell u something.

Lak: wat now? Again don't want me to speak?

Rag: no. stop joking. Its abt kavita.

She tells that kavita doesn't want ragini to b back.

Laksh cups her face: don't wry. I'll fix everything. I need sometime. So will u?

Rag: m ready to wait for u for whole life.

He smiles and leaves. Ragini felt relived after sharing with laksh.

........ ...... .......... ...............

Laksh goes to home where kavita and vivek were waiting for him. Both were tensed.

Kav: laksh, look at dad. He is getting tensed coz of that project. It affects his health. He's not listening me. U only tel.

Lak: uncle, there's nothing like to b tensed. I handled it. Everything is fine.

He tells him abt project for which he was out of city. Then kavita takes vivek to his room and comes back to laksh.

Kav: laksh, m worried for dad. If he takes tension for everything then how he'll get well soon. Stil his medicine is going on.

Lak: don't wry I came na? I'll handle.

Kav: thanku.

She hugs him. He dint hug her back.

Lak in mind: this is not rite time to tell kavita abt ragini. I hav to wait till uncle's health gets well.

....... .............. .......

Ragini was happily getting ready to go office.

Sami: hello madam, give space to me also. I also hav to go office. I too hav to get ready. U took whole mirror.

Ragini wears earrings smiling at her.

Sami: now laksh is with u. no prob now onwards. Dint u inform ur family abt laksh.

Rag: not yet. First let's him fix everything. Then I'll tel. or else unnecessary they'll worry.

Sami: ya. That too rite. Come, will go together.

........ ................

Ragini goes to her place. Her eyes were at laksh's cabin. Someone coughs. Ragini looks. Its siya.

Siya: sir not came yet. Have patience.

Rag blushes. Soon laksh comes. Both look at each other. He goes inside cabin. Laksh calls all staff for meeting. Kavita announces ragini as laksh's PA. raglak get surprised as they never expected this. After meeting kavita stops ragini from going.

Kav: u r surprised that I made u laksh's PA? don't u ask y?

Rag just looks her.

Kav: let me tel u. laksh always makes excuse of pending works and comes home late. So if u wud b working with him, u'll complete it soon. So that laksh comes home early. I know u r a hard worker.

Kavita smiles and leaves from there to home. Now raglak were alone in cabin.

Lak: so miss PA. sry mrs PA. wats work today? Let's see ur work.

Ragini brings files and keeps infront of him.

Rag: these r of last moths. Still this month's r there in that room.

Lak: then let's start now.

Both start working. Ragini looks at him. He was full busy in file. After sometime she again looks at him, but still he is in file only. She continues her work. After sometime.

Lak: don't want to see now?

Rag: hmm?

Lak: only 2 times u stared me. Don't want to stare now?

She blushes. He comes close to her and sits. Her heart starts to beat fast.

Lak: mine too.

Rag: hmm?

Lak: my heart also beating fast.

Now she blushes hardly.

Lak: stop, stop. Ur cheeks will turn into dark red if u blush more.

Ragini got up from there blushing and goes to washroom so that others shud not see her blushing. She takes deep breathe to control her fast heart beat.

...... ............. .............

Ragini was getting ready. Sami was staring at her.

Rag: y r u staring?

Sami: laksh will get admitted in hospital soon.

Rag shockingly: y?

Sami: daily u r getting ready in different way. Daily u r looking very beautiful. Definitely he'll get heart attack seeing ur beauty.

Rag throws comb at her: idiot

Sami catches it laughingly.

......... .......... .............

As ragini enters office and goes to her place a man comes to her.

Man: hi m chetan. (Forwards his hand) I work here only. In that section. (He shows her his seat)

She just smiles. He takes back his hand. Again at lunch time he comes to ragini with his lunch.

Che: can I hav lunch with u?

Ragini dint get wat to say him. Before she cud say anything he sits saying thanks.

Che: u look so beautiful.

Rag gives fake smile. She was feeling uncomfortable. Siya comes there with her lunch. Ragini feels relief. As siya sits with them chetan leaves from there giving excuses.

Siya: wats he doing here?

Rag: I dint call me. He only came.

Siya: don't talk with him. He's not gud person. He flirts with girls. Last month laksh sir had warned him for flirting with staff girls.

............ ......... ...................

Raglak were in a cabin. Ragini was yawning.

Lak: take some rest. No need to work that much. I'll complete it. Don't take kavita's words seriously.

Rag: m thankful to her. Coz of her I got time to spend with u.

Lak: I'll bring coffee for u. ur sleep wil go away.

Rag: tel to peon.

Lak: for my wife I can bring myself. No need of anyone.

She smiles. After sometime laksh comes with coffee. But saw her sleeping.

Lak smiling: slept on chair only.

He takes her in his arms and made her sleep on sofa nearby. In that her mangalsutra stuck with his shirt button. He was trying to separate it, suddenly ragini woke up and both heads dashes. Both holds their head and tries to stand but due to mangalsutra stuck in button both fall on sofa. They share an eyelock. Laksh makes her hair behind ears which were coming on her face. He goes very close to kiss on her lips, she keeps hand on his lips nodding head in no blushing. He too smiles and removes her hand nodding no and kisses on her lips. They kissed passionately. They broke their kiss. She blushes and hugs him tightly. Chetan sees this from far.

This is longer part compared to previous. hope u like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.3K 14
A RagLak FF. From SR track It starts from where Laksh betraying Ragini and marrying Kavya. But here he loves Ragini, he wants to bring old Ragini bac...
19.6K 1.2K 10
Story of a girl who became mentally unstable due to an incident... And how will her love help her to get cure and become normal.
BETRAYED OS By Ri

Fanfiction

2.7K 124 1
SwaRagini ~ Serial Track. Kavya and Laksh's marriage. If you hate Ragini, I would suggest you to read this! And if you Love Ragini, I know you'll r...
135K 8.1K 64
after laksh and kavya marriage..