✔️Indecisive Heart | K.TH

By metaemorphisis

[BOOK ONE Completed] "The kiss." He whispered, his hot, alcoholic breath fanning against her lips, "Was it re... More

INDECISIVE HEART - BOOK I
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
FINALE
EPILOGUE
❤️NEWS NEWS NEWS❤️

III

10.1K 552 83
By metaemorphisis

CHAPTER THREE

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANN!" Hoseok and Sara cheered the moment they saw Anna turn the corner into the corridor.

"Thank you so much, guys!" She hugged each of them tightly.

"I bought you something!" Sara sang as she dug through her backpack.

"Actually, the three of us bought it." Hoseok corrected, nudging his busy girlfriend.

"Was my idea though." Sara stuck her tongue out at Hoseok and continued shoveling into her bag.

"Gosh, can you both quit quarreling? It's only 8:30 in the morning!" Jungkook exasperated.

"Ah, here you are!" Sara mumbled to herself with a smile and pulled out a small box from her bag, holding it before Anna.

"Go on, take a look." Hoseok clapped his hands, a heart-shaped smile adorning his face.

Anna took the box and opened it. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Oh, my god!" She gasped, cupping her mouth with one palm as her eyes studied a delicate, gold chain with a pendant of the sun, moon and star together.

"This is beautiful, guys!" Anna gave them her warmest smile.

"This represents our friendship, Ann. I'm your sun that'll shed light when everything is bleak." Hoseok brushed Anna's mane.

"I'm the moon that'll accompany you through your dark nights." Sara smiles at her best friend.

"And I'm the star that be there for you no matter what, whether it's day or night, I'll always be there for you." Jungkook kissed his girlfriend's temple.

"Woah, woah! Wait, a second!" Sara exclaimed.

"Are we missing something?" Hoseok inquired.

Anna pursed her lips, holding back her smile as she looked at Jungkook who was giving her his iconic bunny-smile.

"Well... He asked me out. I said yes." Anna hid her face in Jungkook's shoulder.

"OH. MY. GOD! My ship is finally sailing!" Sara shrieked and jumped, clapping her hands, "Pay up, bitch!"

"Oh, c'mon!" Hoseok sighed.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook asked, as perplexed as Anna.

"We had a bet. Don't bother about it." Hoseok waved them off.

"Weirdos." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Anyhow, class is about to start! Catch you guys at lunch!"

He kissed Anna's head before parting ways.

Sara and Anna shared maths together. Sara was a genius when it came to maths, but the same couldn't be said about Anna.

"Hey, isn't that your art teacher?" Sara whispered into Anna's ear as she looked at the tall man who was conversing with their maths teacher, Ms Smith.

Anna looked up, eyes meeting with the mysterious man who was her art teacher, "Yup, that's him." She sighed.

"He's pretty hot, not gonna lie."

"Hey! You're with Hoseok already!" Anna teased.

"I know, but that won't make facts untrue. It's a sin to not appreciate true art."

A ghost of a smirk lit up on Taehyung's lips when he found Anna looking at him.

"Did he just?" Sara gasped.

"Mhmm..." Anna shook her head in disbelief.

How did this womaniser even get to be a teacher?

"Is he like this to everyone?"

"I don't know. But if he is, then I wouldn't be surprised."

"You're so lucky! You have a piece of art teaching you art."

"Oh, shut up." Anna giggled at her awestruck best friend who couldn't take her eyes off Taehyung, just like every other girl in the classroom.

"Annabeth! Sara!" The maths teacher shrieked, "Out!"

"Ugh! I hate Ms Smith!" Sara sighed, "Did you notice how she was flirting with your art teacher?"

"Yeah... well, he seemed to enjoy it, though." Anna shook her head, replaying the scene before they were kicked out of class.

"Gosh! I wish Ms Smith was the one to leave instead of Mrs Lee!"

"Oh! Tell me about it! I can't -"

"Now, now, isn't that harsh? Hmm?" A deep voice purred from behind the two girls. Anna and Sara froze, knowing exactly who the voice belonged to. They exchanged hesitant looks before slowly turning around to confront the eavesdropper.

"Uh... Mr Kim! Good to see you." Sara managed an awkward chuckle to which Taehyung's eyes glinted with amusement.

"I'm sorry, but I'll be borrowing Ms Beckett if you don't mind." Taehyung faked a smile at Sara as he pulled Anna with him elsewhere from her best friend before she could protest.

"What on earth are you doing!" Anna struggled away from her teacher after they reached the art room.

"Oh, c'mon, I deserve some respect as a teacher!" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took a seat on his chair.

"Respect?" Anna scoffed, "Maybe if you stopped flirting with other teachers, then I'll think about it!"

"Oh, why? Did it bother you?" He batted his eyes innocently, and Anna at that moment wanted to slam a 700-paged Art movements book onto his face! So hard that he'd end up with an imprint of Monalisa on his cheek.

She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, trying to compose herself to avoid blasting at him, "Yes, it bothers me! I don't come to school to see my teachers undressing each other with their eyes in front of the entire class! It's disgusting, disturbing and extremely inappropriate!"

Taehyung raised his brow. It surprised him to discover how bold and straightforward Anna was and how she didn't hesitate to say what's on her mind even though it might cause her trouble for being so open.

"Fine!" Taehyung slammed his palms onto his desk as he hoisted himself up from the chair, making Anna flinch. He move closer to her and fixing his gaze onto her, "I'll be professional... just for you."

Just like Jungkook promised, last night sure did turn out to be the best night of my life! I honestly never expected anything grand when Jungkook told me that he was going to be taking me out.

BUT!

The moment I walked into the bowling alley, cheers and screams were heard as people began to sing the birthday song! My heart almost stopped at the sudden commotion, but my eyes soon teared up when I saw my family, Jungkook's family and my best friends - Hoseok and Sara.

I cut the large Black Forest cake and fed everyone a bite when in return, I got bulldozed by white frosting all over face! But it was fun.

I had my first alcoholic drink, and saying that it didn't go well was an understatement because it almost made me puke out my birthday cake that was already in my tummy.

Overall, I really did have the time of my life, and if I died today, I'd die happily.

But right now, literal death was all I needed because here I was, sitting with Kim Taehyung as he lectured me about my art project.

"Okay, look, Mr Kim. I get that you're extremely worried about me and I'm sort of grateful for your concern. But lecturing me like this everyday won't help me get new ideas!" I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Are you available this Saturday?" He asked, staring into my soul with no expression of any sort on his face.

"Yeah, but why-"

"Great!" He stood up from his chair, making the legs screech against the floor, "We're going to an art gallery!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 147 11
Do you ever really forget your first love? Even if they caused you so much pain that your life's trajectory changed drastically? Anne left Seoul fiv...
1.6K 223 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...
473K 22.1K 33
[mature]Eighteen-year-old Eunha was expecting nothing more than the ordinary: drunken parties, organized socials, dreadful classes, and consuming stu...
15.4K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...