The Alphas twins

Af hawa_josephine

Kennedy's life is turned inside out when she finds out she is pregnant. All she remembers is sleeping with a... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
!!!Next Books!!!
!!!New books are out!!!

Chapter 6

13.6K 365 11
Af hawa_josephine

We've been here for a couple of days now, and to say we were outsiders was an understatement. Most of this pack was made up of wolves, but I didn't realize how many hybrids actually comprised it all. They were mainly vampire wolf hybrids, by a couple of them were half-witch.

"Earth to Ken. Are you even listening to me?" I turned back to Willa.

"Yes, I was," I said she rolled her eyes.

"Clearly you weren't. You've been really distracted, if you are so interested in the pack why don't you go ask your baby daddy about it?"

"He and I aren't on speaking terms at the moment."

"I think that the two of you should stop acting like children and talk." She stated.

"I don't think so."

"Look, Ken, he was nice enough to let us stay here. Maybe the two could put your differences aside for a moment and talk to each other about those babies."

"Fine, I'll go talk to him, but I can't guarantee a nice conversation."

"That's all I ask." I walked towards Jonah. He was watching his pack train. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Can we talk?" He nodded. We walked as we talked.

"Speak." He said,

"I need to know if you are all in on this whole baby thing. It's been a few days now, and avoiding each other isn't going to solve this problem."

"Look, I won't stand here and tell you that I am happy about this situation we are in. As I said before, I'm not ready for babies, and I don't know if I will be for a while. But I'm not an asshole who will send a pregnant woman into the wild to fend for herself. So you can stay here for as long as you want." I stopped walking.

"So you're basically leaving me with the responsibility of two babies. If you hadn't noticed, I'm a mess, my body is changing to become more wolf-like, my powers are malfunctioning every time I use them, and I can't seem to do a simple spell anymore. These babies are going to be a lot of responsibility, and I don't know the first thing about raising a hybrid child."

"How about you calm down a little?" he said. It made me everything but calm hearing that.

"I don't want to be calm!" I yelled.

"Look I'm not saying it to get on your nerves, your eyes are starting to turn yellow. I happen to have observed first hand what happens when they do. I'm looking out for the safety of everyone here.''I looked around, there were children playing and people all around us. I didn't want to hurt any of them, especially if I flared up again. I took a deep breath.

"I can't take care of these babies myself. Clearly you know a lot about hybrids seeing as this whole place is crawling with them. I don't think I can do it without some help. I don't even know how to control myself. My powers are tied to my emotions and I have no control over them right now, so please I'm asking you to at least help me understand what is going on with me."

"Okay, I'll help you figure things out. But just so you know, this is not me saying that we will be together and be a happy little family." He said I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think I'm in love with you or something? Because trust me I'm not. I'm not expecting a happy family. I'm just asking for some help."

"Okay then, I'll have my people clear out some rooms for you and your friend to be in. We can talk about everything going on with you later." I nodded. He went back to watching the young wolves train. As I walked back to Willa, I noticed her talking to one of Jonah's friends. She seemed a little too comfortable with him. She playfully smacked his shoulder. She was clearly flirting. I walked up to them.

"What's going on here?" I asked them.

"Ken this is Liam, he is one of the higher up wolves in this pack. We are just having a conversation about you and Jonah." She said,

"So you were bad-mouthing me? No wonder my ears hurt so much." She rolled her eyes.

"Haha, you're very funny. We were just talking about how the two of you are a perfect match for each other." She said,

"Before you get mad, it was all her," Liam said holding his hands up.

"I'm not mad, I just think that the two of you are off. There is no way he and I are a perfect match. More like fire and ice." I said,

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but you are literally the first person he has slept with in months. It makes you special." Liam said.

"You two kids have fun bad mouthing me. I am going to go take a nap." I said,

"The day just started," Willa stated.

"I know, but I'm tired. Wake me up before dinner." I said walking away from them. I like the fact that Willa was making friends. It would make the transition to this place better. I should probably do the same thing, but maybe after a nap.

I woke up a few hours later. I looked out the window, it was getting dark outside. I watched as everyone came inside the big house. This place was huge, it had many rooms and looking out my window on the second floor, I could see that the land went on for miles. There were other houses on the land, which probably belonged to the married wolves and their families. This whole place gave off the warm feeling of family.

I slowly found my way to the kitchen. I heard loud voices and I knew there were a lot of people there. Walking in, all eyes went to me. A dark-haired woman came up to me.

"You darling are just in time for dinner. Come sit. Dinner will be ready soon." She said. I took my place between Willa and Liam.

"How was your nap sleepyhead?" She asked

"It was one of the best if you disregard the nightmares," I said,

"They're back?" She questioned. I nodded. It's been a couple of months since I last had a nightmare.

"What's wrong with having nightmares?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it too much." I said to him, Willa raised her eyebrow at me. I gave her a look to change the subject. "What did I miss out on while I was sleeping?"

"Nothing much, oh I got help from some of the witches here with a cloaking spell." She said. All eyes turned to us. She shouldn't have said anything.

"Why do you need a cloaking spell?" Jonah asked from across the table.

"It's nothing. Just a precaution." I said trying to play it off.

"In my experience, people one use cloaking spells when they are hiding from someone, doing something they shouldn't have or can't be trusted. Which are you?" I wished he would let this go.

"I don't think it's any of your business."

"This is my home and my pack. If you are a danger to us I don't think you should be here at all." He said. We were starting this again. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I would die before I ever put any innocent people at risk." The warm feeling of before was slowly going down the drain. Everyone was silently watching us.

"I'm the Alpha of this pack, and you will answer me!" he slammed his hand against the table and stood up.

"I honestly do not care who you are!" I said. Both our eyes were glowing yellow. We were both about to cross a line we knew we couldn't uncross. Before he could speak again, the woman from before walked back into the dining room.

"How about we both calm down? Now dinner is ready, and we will enjoy it as a big family. Now both of you are sitting." She said. I felt myself calming down. How did she do that? We sat down not bothering to look at each other. After eating silently for a couple of minutes, she spoke again. "I'm sorry for my son. He is a little on edge. He gets it from his father." She smiled. So she was his mother? Looking at both of them, I could see the resemblance.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice and ruined a nice dinner," I said. Jonah scoffed. She glared at him.

"Oh darling don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. You have every right to keep your past hidden. My son has no right to control you. But if you don't mind, who are you looking at yourself from?"

"My coven" I answered truthfully. She looked at me asking for more. "They are after me and these babies. I ran away seeking a place to feel safe, but I don't exactly feel this is a safe place either."

"My son may be acting like an asshole right now, but trust me, this is the best place for both you and those babies." She said. I liked her, I still don't believe he came from her. After our conversation, the energy came back to the room. People started talking again. I was getting to know the important people of this pack. Jonah left after dinner, his mother followed after him. I just could help but feel like he didn't like me. It just seemed like no matter what I do, or say, he did nothing but find a reason to push me out. I would much rather be on the run for the rest of my life than be a burden to anyone.

Jonah's POV

I walked out of the dining room irritated. I hated being undermined, and I also hated when my mother used her powers on me. She followed me out.

"Jonah Matthew James Blackwell," My mother said calling me by my full name. "Why are you so hostile to her? She is the mother of your children and my future grandchildren. The least you can do is treat her with some respect."

"I don't trust her mom. She basically came out of nowhere, I never asked for those kids. If I didn't slip up and get drunk we wouldn't be in this situation. I don't care who she is, I won't just sit here and accept throwing all caution to the wind." I stated. She shook her head.

"Jane really did a number on you didn't she? You can't keep going around and alienating everyone because one person hurt you. Kennedy is not Jane. She isn't looking for a way to get into your life and ruin it. All she is asking for is a safe place. By her reluctance to tell you why she was cloaking herself, I can tell that she is as much a victim to bad people as you are. You need to at least give her a chance. Even if it is having a small conversation. Can you do that for me? Or do I need to use magic on you?"

"I won't make a promise I can't keep, but I will try," I said, She smiled.

"Great. It's all I ask."She kissed my cheek before walking back into the dining room. I loved my mother, but sometimes she could be very controlling. I see where I get it from now. I head up to my office for the rest of the night.

It was around midnight when I heard footsteps walking around the house. Curiosity got the best of me. Usually, the pack was asleep by now, maybe a few people here and there getting home late or changing shifts. These footsteps were confused, they didn't know where they were headed. Two people came to mind. Willa and Kennedy. I followed the sound of the footsteps. I saw Kennedy walking around the halls. She didn't notice my presence and kept walking.

I followed her, she went down the stairs and out the front door. Where was she going? She didn't have any shoes and was wearing an oversized shirt, her legs exposed. I walked in front of her and saw that she was asleep. She was sleeping while walking. I couldn't turn her back to the house too interested in where she was going. She eventually stopped just before we got to the edge of the pack perimeter. She turned to a tree and placed a knife in her hands. I didn't even notice hse had it. She cut her palm and placed it on the tree. She started chanting. At first, the words were incoherent, but I finally understood what she was going. She was doing a location spell. I knew better than to let her finish that spell. She would bring her coven straight to us. I quickly moved her from the tree and shook her awake.

She looked at me in confusion. She looked around and got even more confused, stepping away from me.

"What's going on?" She asked, "why are we outside?"

"You were doing a locating spell,'' I said.

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

"Because you were being manipulated. You were sleepwalking. I'm guessing this coven really wants you?"

"Great, now they can control what I do while I sleep." She punched the tree in anger, not flinching once in pain. I raised an eyebrow to her.

"I'm guessing your old coven is pretty powerful?"

"You don't know the half of it. Trust me, if they can do this, they can find us. I need to leave." She said. She started walking away. I grabbed her wrist stopping her in her tracks.

"I don't think that's a great idea. You stay here until we figure out what to do with your coven."

"Why do you care? Me leaving is best for your pack right?" 

"I really don't, but I can't let you leave this territory with those two babies in your womb. You will be targeted by every enemy pack out there and that coven will be the least of your problems." I did have a point. She would be in danger the second she left. I wasn't about to put an innocent pregnant woman into the wild when she can't defend herself. She wrapped her arms around her body. The cold was getting to her. "Let get back to the house before you freeze to death.". I waited for her to walk in front of me and we headed back. I walked her up to her room, her friend Willa was waiting by the door. She pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my god. I thought something happened to you." She looked at me. "Thank you for getting her." She said. I gave her a small smile and turned to walk back to my room.

"Wait, Jonah." Kennedy said, "You didn't have to help me tonight, but I'm glad you did. Thank you." She said. I nodded and walked away. 

A/N: This chapter took a while to write, but I got it. Soooo, first Jonah POV. Ahhhhh do you like it???  We had Liv make an appearance in this chapter. I think she will be in the next few chapters helping Kennedy with her pregnancy and understanding what is happening to her body and her pregnancy. I mean she did go through it herself.  I don't know when the next chapter will be up, but I will try to do it soon. Enjoy Loves

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.5K 510 29
Alpha Samson is the most ruthless alpha's around and has the most powerful pack in the world-Blackthorn. Runours cascade around about him, and his wo...
34.9K 1.3K 33
Jenifers life has been everything but normal since she met her mate. Now that her daughter is destined to be the first female alpha in over five hund...
99.3K 1.8K 37
The Alpha's Surrogate Alpha Marcellus finds his mate in the human, Anastasia Mulberry but she is already pregnant. He is both deeply enraged and sadd...
79.2K 5.1K 42
Son of an Alpha SPIN OFF -RAVEN'S STORY-