I will ALWAYS protect you...

By Alexis4daw

(sequel to Be with You.) A prophecy has been revealed... a Long Lost Goddess of Creation.... and a Reincarnat... More

The Relics'.

A SECOND CHANCE?!

392 20 1
By Alexis4daw

Michael's POV

     "YOU'RE GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE?!" I questioned, confused why would the Goddess of Love give me another chance?! I despised her creation! "Yes and you must try and avoid hurting Ritchie, He is very special-" "Of course he is! He's freakin' adorable!" I cut him off, I didn't blush because it was to true...

     "Uh-huh... Yep... He sure is!" She said... "So when am I going to be reborn?" I asked curiosity is getting a toll on me! Godsdammit!

    "Now!" She said, then there was a flash of light and now I was infront of a camp entrance? "Oh! Another Demigod! Hello welcome to camp Oasis!" The woman said wait why does she have a snake tail?! "What is..." I trailed off looking at her tail, "Oh this? I was born with it!" She said, sweatdropping....

      "My name is Kaykrae, and I am the Camp Counselor!" She said "My name's Michael-"

Flashback

"You are the son of Athena!"

End Flashback

"Michael, Son of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy." I answered.

To be continued 🙏
Enjoy the new book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...