daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-seven.

5.6K 212 155
By MARKSOI

donghyuck lazily reached for his phone to check the time, his eyes widened, 1:00pm? he quickly pulled his blanket off, but only got pulled back. "it's saturday.."

the younger looked down and saw mark clinging onto his waist. "is it?" he grabbed his phone again. donghyuck sigh in relief and lowered himself so he was aligned with the older.

they both stayed in that position and immediately went back to sleep.

not until they heard a knock on the door making both of the lovers groan. "get that." said donghyuck, and detached his arms from mark. 

"no, you're coming with me.he pulled his boyfriend and carried the boy, putting donghyuck's legs on both his sides.

mark opened the door and his eyes immediately widened. a gasp fell out of his lips making donghyuck turn around. "jaemin?" the younger gasp, and climbed off mark, they also saw both of the younger, jisung and chenle standing behind the male.

"yes baby.." jaemin smiled and opened his arms, receiving a big hug from donghyuck. "and you didn't tell us?" the older snorted, welcoming all of them.

"yeah, they didn't even tell us either." said chenle, looking at jaemin with a pout.

they all walked towards the living room with donghyuck still clinging to jaemin. "did you two just woke up?" jaemin chuckled and both mark and donghyuck nodded.

"wash up, we're going out today." said jaemin, making donghyuck whine. "c'mon."

both of the boyfriends quickly walked upstairs and took a shower. or maybe just maybe, they did it together.. who knows.

-----

"daddy, sit beside me!" donghyuck said and patted the sit beside him.

mark look over at renjun, "what the fuck ,mark?" the chinese mouth fell open and at mark's panic, he immediately placed his index finger on his lips.

"you cursed!" the older whispered.

"i'm going to tell jaemin!" renjun threatened as he looks over to jaemin and jeno on the counter, and thankfully chenle and jisung is just arriving at their table. "and i'm going to tell you cursed in front of donghyuck!"

"how about we don't say anything to jaemin?" renjun raised his brows before him and mark chuckled.

"oh! jaemin!"

jaemin looked at the two lovers, mostly at mark, and squinted his eyes.. well donghyuck didn't really noticed it. "hyung, wait a minute." said donghyuck.

jaemin followed donghyuck walking towards the bathroom with his eyes and when his figure finally fade away, he glared back at the older.

"why?" the older asked, almost like whispering as he saw jaemin looking at his as if he did something bad.

jaemin leaned back at his chair and crossed his arms, "i heard about hyejin." he raised his brows.

"yeah, about that—"

"who's she?" jaemin cut and both of his boyfriends immediately hold him back as he started lifting a hand.

"she's from—"

"did she hurt my donghyuckie?"

"well, a little—"

he slammed his hand on the table, but not too loud. "where the fuck is she—"

"are you going to let me talk or not?" this time mark cut off the younger, he received silence and took the hint to continue talking. "she's from my school, and she kinda like me but she didn't knew i was... you know gay?" the older's last words made jaemin suddenly burst out laughing.

"shh... jaemin, let him continue." renjun said, lightly slapping his boyfriend's arm.

"and then she saw me and donghyuck together and she kinda hurt him—a little." mark pinched the air with his thumb and index finger, jaemin dramatically gasped, 

"she what?"

"well—but she already apologizes... actually. so it's fine." mark said as he nervously sipped his coffee waiting for an answer.

donghyuck walked back to their table, taking a seat beside his boyfriend. "so how is my baby doing for the whole month?" jaemin asked in tiny fonts.

"he's my baby!" mark interrupted before donghyuck could speak.

"shut up mark." jaemin glared.

"i'm completely fine! thanks to mark!" said donghyuck and quickly sipped his coffee, mark, and renjun on the other hand, trying to contain their laughter. "so... how is jaemin-ah doing?"

------

"this is so unnecessary." mark said, looking at jeno who's holding a beer on his hands. "who's going to drink those?"

"us!" he opened jaemin's and donghyuck's house, placing the drinks on the table.

mark looked at where donghyuck is and yup, his arms are still on jaemin's. "baby~ come here." the older whined, opening his arms. "you've been with jaemin for the whole day."

donghyuck shook his head and continued to rub his cheeks on jaemin's arms. "mark just let him be." said jaemin, and they all sat at the dining table.

jeno walked towards the kitchen to find cups. he grabbed six cups, bringing them at the table. "shots!" he shouted.

"can i even drink those?" jisung asked, looking at a can of beers.

"just one can, it's fine.." they all opened their beer cans, pouring them in the glass. the older look over his boyfriend struggling to open his can. "you sure you can drink this?" he asked, and opened the can.

"just taking a sip!" he giggled. "we don't have any chips or something?"

both jeno and mark looked at each other for a few seconds, "we're grabbing some!" jeno said, and dragged mark with him. "oh, and jisung come with us!"

jaemin, renjun, donghyuck, and chenle are the one's left and all of them chuckled as the look at their boyfriends rushing just to grab chips. "let's drink!" renjun started.

"but before that, donghyuck..." jaemin started and picked up his cup. "did hyejin finally apologized?"

donghyuck immediately went silent, remembering the past events that had just occured. "she did.."

"and what happened after that?"

"well.. i don't know—i just felt bad i guess." donghyuck mumbles the last words. "she liked mark hyung for a very long time, and me.. i just saw for a few seconds and boom.." he clapped his hands. "we're together.."

"how many times did mark reminds you of how much he loves you?"

"a lot," donghyuck lifted his head up. "a lot, like everyday."

"exactly!" said jaemin, giving donghyuck a smile. "i know damn well how mark loves you!"

"...how did you know about that?"

"i've known mark for so long, donghyuck." jaemin simply said and donghyuck's mouth slowly forms an 'o' shape.

renjun and chenle looked at the two, awkwardly. they did not know how to butt in, in the conversation. "lets drink..?" chenle cautiously asked while tilting his head.

donghyuck and jaemin smiled and both nodded.

"yeah, that's all." jeno nodded and look over to mark, signaling hin to pay. he received a 'why me?' look and harshly nudge his shoulder. "pay."

mark groan before rolling his eyes, he searched for his wallet on his front and back pocket. "oh look, i forgot my wallet." the older laughed.

two of the older looked at the younger in unison, and gave him puppy eyes. "so i'm paying?"

"yes jisung, now hurry up." mark said and jisung quickly opened his wallet.

they both exited the convenient store and hurriedly walked towards the house, since it was just the end of the street. "by the way, jisung," jisung hummed as a response. "how are you with chenle?"

"he's been hanging out with felix," jisung said making his eyes roll at the mentioned name. "...most of the time."

"so.." jeno trailed off his words and look at the younger with a teasing look. "did you two.. i don'tknow... did it?"

the younger sighed, placing his hands on his hips, "jeno, why would you think about that."

as soon as knew it they arrived at the house, opening the door, they're immediately greeted by a strong smell of alcohol, they saw their boyfriends on the table with their head stuffed in their arms, and jisung saw chenle looking helplessly. "help.."

mark gasped as he saw six can opened and finished, "they drink this?" he asked chenle, as he pointed towards the cans.

"we were only gone for thirty half an hour..." jeno chuckled and dropped the plastic bag on the table. "they didn't even gave us some."

"seriously? take them upstairs, god." the older playfully rolled his eyes, he walked towards donghyuck and grabbed his arms. "baby?" he whispered.

"oh, daddy.." the younger giggled and was enough for jeno to gasp, looking at the two with wide eyes. "he calls you daddy?"

"well..."

"yo! dude, same!" he quietly slammed his hands on the table in excitement, "i thought jaemin was weird."

"let's stop talking about this.." jisung and chenle said in chorus, "let me carry renjun hyung." the younger said, lifting him up.

mark softly dropped his boyfriend on his bed and started taking off his sock. he walked over to his dresser and went to get sweatpants and a hoodie. "baby, let's change." the older whispered.

although donghyuck couldn't process his mind properly because of how drunk he is.

mark pulled donghyuck pants down and immediately look away. "wait, this is not my first time seeing it." he thought and mark continued to strip the younger's shirt off.

once it's done, he placed the younger male's head on the pillow and threw a blanket over them. as when he was about to fell asleep, his phone rang.

-

[hey, mark?]

[why?]

[can you send me the email for the project?]

[what? it's saturday, and its almost midnight.]

[ugh mark, don't even at me, i'm pissed too.]

[okay, okay. which email?]

[the one that we supposed to pass on wednesday.]

[i still haven't started those.]

[then start doing it so i can sleep.]

the older quietly groan and picked up his laptop, located at the end of the bed, placing it down on the table.

he searched for his glasses on the drawer and lazily opened his laptop and started mumbling curse words because of how annoyed he was.

what he failed to notice is donghyuck squirming on the bed.

the younger quietly picked himself up and half-open his eyes to search for his daddy. smiling, he walked over to mark and stand on the side of him, making his boyfriend flinch. "oh my god, you scared me," he placed a hand on his chest as he lets out a breathy chuckle. "what does baby want?"

donghyuck placed himself on the older's lap and hugged him by the waist as he snuggles his face on the crook of mark's neck. "i gotta finish this and let's cuddle later, hm?"

the younger ignored and placed his butt on the not so safe area and started rubbing it. "daddy." he continued to grind at the older, making mark hold onto his hips. "your pants are bothering me, take them off." donghyuck whined and trailed his hands down on mark's clothed crotch. "did daddy didn't wear an underwear or he's just big?"

"baby, you're drunk, i would not do this to you—ah.." donghyuck immediately suck mark's neck without a warning. "donghyuck..."

the younger slipped his hands on mark's butt and caressed it.

"is that good?" he smiled sheepishly and cupped his boyfriend's face, and roughly connect their lips together. out of nowhere, he softly bounced on the spot. "baby later, hm.."

and thankfully the younger did stop and went back to place his face on his neck.

silence.

"fuck.. that almost threw me away." mark thought and continued to type. he was hard though and he could feel his member poking donghyuck's butt.

------

"don't you think they're doing something?" chenle asked out of nowhere. "like you know? fucking?"

jisung pursed his lips and looked at the ceiling for answers. "probably.." he whispered and looked down at chenle. "should we do it too?" he pinned the shorter male down.

"jisung, we're on the couch." jisung just chuckled and started softly attacking the older's lips. "no—ngh.."

"do you know what would look good on you?" he stopped what he's doing and taking a look at chenle's inviting lips. chenle raised his brows as a response.

"me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
5.5K 343 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
155K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020