she be bad

Od IEatDiseasedRats

this is just a bunch of my stuff and weird one shots i've written read at your own risk Více

She Be Bad
h
names you should definitely not name your kid
mike wazowski & danny devito
sonic sings baby shark
i was bored so heere we go
idk what to title this lol
100 special lol
gotta hate my english teacher
my old art teacher going insane
200 special lol
random quotes from random people without context
Eyeballs for Lunch - Part 1
Eyeballs for Lunch - Part 2
lol i got banned on roblox
SO I GOT BANNED AGAIN

Shrek is Shrek but is Shrek

187 14 13
Od IEatDiseasedRats

so i was on a local school's website. i was looking at a staff member's page and i scrolled down. I KID YOU NOT THERE WAS A PICTURE OF FIONA AS AN OGRE FROM SHREK.

anyway, lets get to the story uwu

Shrek woke up in his dorm room in tokyo, japan. he did what he did and put his school girl outfit on. he fit his racoon up his butthole for the 400th time thanks to ree kid. "wtf am i doing?" shrek asked himself. "oh, that's right. i am going to my eating fiona class." shrek ran out to the busy road screaming, "i'M mAkInG mAc aNd cHeEsE! aNd yOu cAn'T sToP mE11!!11!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he got hit by a yellow punch buggy and punched himself "kawaii desu punch buggy yellow." shrek says and dies.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

63.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
58.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
102K 11.9K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...