HATING YOU

By thatbitchonline101

Markus is captain of the football team. He is the golden boy which equals good grades,perfect hair and popula... More

Intro vs characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 8

9.1K 249 168
By thatbitchonline101

Hunter POV:

Okay maybe this time I am definitely in the wrong but in my defence golden locks basically provoking me by acting nice... It sounds better in my head. Through the whole day, he barely looked at me no matter what I did. Wait why do I care? Ugh, I need a drink. But I can't because I'm in the fucking police station. I mean this is not my first time here so I kinda know the drill but blondie over here looked like he was going to be sick. 

We have been sitting in the police station for like 20 minutes. We were cuffed to a chair and were a few inches away from each other. Markus has been shaking his leg for good 10 minutes and it's really getting on nerves. "Stop that" I whisper harshly glaring at him. "Just chill the fuck out, all they are going to do is call our parents." He still looked really panicked, I forgot he never been arrested before."Are parents are rich it won't go on our record it's not like we killed anyone"I joke trying to lighten the mood. I don't know why I'm even trying to make him feel better I should just leave him to panic. 

"I can't believe I actually let you get to me again! No matter how much I try is just- Are you in love with me or something?" I could not tell by his face if he was serious or not. I know he trying to trigger me or some shit but these gays jokes are old now. 

"Yes, I'm in love with you baby but since I can't have you I'll just settle for your sister" I tease but Markus's face is now bright red. Is he angry or embarrassed? I realise he is not looking at me but something behind me. So i quickly turned around and saw a fat grey haired policeman looking at us in disgust. 

Markus looks mortified, the man must have heard are conversation and think we having some weird relationship problems. Markus looks kinda...cute when he's embarrassed. That sounds so gay wtf is wrong with your brain. No one said a word for like a second and I decided to break the air in most Hunter way possible. 

"Look officer can please tell my boyfriend we don't need to break up! That I love him more than his sister. I mean sure she knows how to pressure a man but I need that emotional intimacy you know. But he won't get over the fact I fucked his ex-girlfriend. Lola? yeah her and fucking punched me talk about domestic abuse!" I saw with a James Charles kind of voice. Both the officer and Markus looked at me stunned. Markus's face now looked like flamming Hot Cheeto. 

The officer tried to keep a professional look but I could see right through his homophobic eyes. I mean I'm not a fan of homosexuals but like I don't care enough to hate them. Like fuck whoever just don't fuck me or do it in front of me. He began to unbuckle us from the chair cautiously like we are diseased "Look we called your parents and sorted it out they said we can let you guys go but if I catch you in here again-"

Before he could say anything more I grabbed Markus and dashed us out of the police station. No need for some fake threat. Wait, I'm holing golden boy hand now too what the fuck is wrong with me? I abruptly let go of his hand and pushed him away from me once we outside the police station. 

Markus glared at me but did not say anything he just started speed walking away from me. I don't get why he's acting like we aren't going the same way. Luckily the station is close to the orphanage so we could get our cars and go home. We walked to the orphanage in silence a few feet away from each other. Well, this was not what I expected but then again this is me and Markus. 

---------------

When I got home the house was empty. I mean my parents are usually travelling and busy with work but they are not meant to fly out until Sunday. Maybe I got the date wrong? I went to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat when suddenly  I got a text from Abby saying I should come over ASAP. I swear to God if Markus snitched on me about what I said about her! Ugh, I was just saying that to piss him off. Abby is like a little sister I would never sleep with her. 

This time I knocked on the doorbell because I did not want to push my luck with the twins. Aby opened looking sad and disappointed in me. She gave me a weak smiled and ushered me to follow her. This is not going to be good. 

When I walked in the main living room I was completely and utterly shocked. Markus's parents and my parents were sitting on the couch and around them was Lola, Laura, Kelvin, Maggie, David and even fucking Vanssana. Did they find my stash or something? 

Abby with to go sit with her parents and Markus had just come walked into the room and his face was just the same as mine. Everyone had a serious face on expect for Vanssana who probably thinks this is an orgy. 

After a few moments of silence, my mum spoke first "Now we just got a call from the police station an hour ago that you two were arrested for fighting outside the orphanage. AN ORPHANAGE!?" my mom looked really mad. Oh shit, I'm going to get whooped once I get home.

Markus's mom looked just as pissed maybe even more but she did not say anything she just glared at us. Markus's dad spoke next "We are done with you two always fighting! Like, come on guys arent you tired of always fighting?!" 

Me and Markus looked at each other and pointed at each other at the same time "It was his fault" we both said. 

But so did everyone else. Damm, how often do we say that?

"Look, we been lenient about this whole rivalry we tried to approach you guys like adults and tell you to stop but you don't listen. Even your friends are sick of this right guys?" my dad said point at our friends who nodded their heads. Snakes. They also added a little input. 

"Yeah, babe you're getting way to much trouble because of him" 

"Hunter you could seriously get hurt and this year is too important to mess up dude"

"Yeah, Markus don't you want that football scholarship, we are so close?"

"You guys fighting is boring now, to be honest Hunter you are better than this" 

  "Yeah not even that hot anymore because you guys might end up is being bruised and ugly"

"Wait... this intervention not an orgy!?"  

Everyone looked at Vanessa in confusion or disgust. I tried to hold my laugh but I let a few chuckles out which caused more glares my way. Why everyone so dramatic yeesh.

Abby finally said something after listening to everyone "Look, guys everyone is sick of this just stop it already. We get it you hate each other but this beyond hate this like some weird obsession!" She looked at Markus directly which for some reason annoyed me because most of the time it is kinda my fault.  "So if you guys get in another fight not only are you grounded, your cars will be taken and your phones" My mom added amused by are shocked reactions. 

This is ridiculous everyone being so fucking dramatic. How could my friends agree with my parents? The same people who helped me nearly set fire to a grocery store?! 

------------

Markus POV:

I never felt so humiliated in my life. The kids at orphanage witnessed me getting arrested after I just gave them lectures about violence never the answer. Not to mention Hunter lack of sensitivity embarrassing me at the police station. To make matters worse I come home to an 'intervention' when I'm not the problem. They act like I want to be getting into fights everyday and possibly ruin my career before it has even begun. Not to mention my mom been giving me a cold shoulder since I got home. Luckily they are going away for a few days to attend a wedding so hopefully, she would have a cold off by then. 

After the whole intervention thing happened everyone parted ways. Lola wanted to stay for a bit longer but my dad told her I'm not allowed anyone over this weekend which she was not happy about but I felt kind of relieved I was too tired to deal with her. 

I went for a quick shower and changed into some joggers and white top and I came out to see Abby laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Oh no I already know how this conversation is going to go. She looked up to see I had come out and sat up straight. "I'm going to tell Hunter how I feel tonight and I know he's like been with loads of girls who probably way pretty than me but I can't keep holding it in. And everyone says we're perfect for each other well, except for you. They say I can tame him which is a bit extreme cause he is perfect just the way-" 

"Why are you telling me this?" I just had a fight with Hunter and got arrested for it and she wants to talk to me about confessing her undying love for him? She does not even sound like my sister she sounds like those girls in those cheesy romance books. 

"I'm telling you this because things might change after tonight and you can't be arguing with him if he is my boyfriend. Well that if he says yes. Wait what if he says no and it makes it worse?" My sister looked panicked. She must really like him. 

I took a long sigh and sat down with her on the bed."He would be more of an idiot than he is now if he said no. Look at you, you're gorgeous and you going to march up too march up to his doorstep and tell him how you feel. Even though the thought of you kissing him makes me want to jump off a cliff. I'll put my personal opinions aside as long as you are happy" she smiled at me and gave me a hug. Whispering thank you.

She then got up and ran out of the door to get 'ready' I smiled at her until she closed the door. I had this uneasy feeling in my gut that I was unable to explain. My mind was racing 100 miles per hour. This was going to go bad for so many reasons. One he sleeps around and my sister is a virgin. He either going to have sex with her and ignore her or 'date her' and cheat on her, either way, it's going to destroy her. Why did I give her my blessing?! I'm so stupid. He is Hunter for gods sakes he has never been in a committed relationship in his life how is he going to be able to have a relationship, my sister. What if he makes her have sex with him and she regrets it. Oh, I will kill him, but I can't because then she will kill me. Another small part of me was uneasy that had nothing to do with my sister getting hurt. I don't how to explain it all I know is it makes me sick to my stomach. 

I try to distract myself I Facetimed Lola but all she wanted to talk about was how she thinks Ruby is trying to be her and steal her identity. Which I thought was ridiculous since Ruby only trying to make Lola happy. I told her that and she started saying I am never on her side and I am a bad boyfriend. She did not stop there. She said I never give her attention and that she feels I don't even love her anymore. I had to explain how I have a lot on my plate at the moment and I will try to make more time for her. After the Facetime, I did not feel better, in fact, I gain another headache. 

I check to see if Abby had gone yet but she was still in the bathroom getting ready. Maybe I should stop it tell her I changed my mind... NO. She is old enough to make her own decisions and I should let her learn from her mistake. I need another distraction. I called Kelvin and we talked about football as usual and he apologises for teaming up on me. He said the parents kinda lured them all in. But he still thinks Hunter is an ass I should just ignore him. Harder than it seems. He started talking about Zoey and how he starting to like her and I had to hold my laugh at the mention of her name. I told him Zoey seemed nice but I heard she has a thing with Hunter for a while. Sure they never actually done the deed but they been planning too and I'm not sure that is Kelvin type of girl. Kelvin is a very old fashioned kind of guy. He basically ideal American dad in the making and he wants to be with that type of girl.

I finally heard the door slam and I bolted out of my bed. I told Kelvin I would call him back and went to my balcony to just observe what was going on. I saw Abby wearing a pink tight crop-top and high waisted short checkered tight skirt with some white Airforces. Her hair was straightened and what I could see she had some makeup on. She looked pretty and confident which terrified me more. Hunter opened the door and stepped out with grey joggers and red jumper. He looked like he was flipping sleeping and my poor sister just got all dressed up for him. What a prick. Even though he unaware of what going to happen he should at least I don't know try! 

They talked for a few minutes and Hunter motioned for her to come inside. She followed behind him happily. Wait, his parents aren't home I heard them saying goodbye to my parents after the intervention they said they were taking an earlier flight. Which means. 

Hunter and my sister are alone in a house. HELL NO. 

----------- 

Hunter POV: 

I convinced my parents to talk an early flight so I could set the place up for a party tomorrow. Since my Saturday was ruined and that when I usually had parties I had no choice but to move it to Sunday. Which many people were not happy about cause hangovers and comedowns on Monday but no one ever misses a Hunter party. 

So after my parents left giving me a whole lecture on no parties and no girls while they were gone. Last time they both left for a few days David jumped off the roof into the pool drunk and hurt his leg so someone called the ambulance and the party got shut down cause someone else also called the police. My best guest Markus. My parents were not happy about that at all. I told them they have nothing to worry about and I would be on my best behaviour. So they left and I went to go sleep then I was rudely woken up by a loud knock on the door. Whoever is it is going to die WHO THE FUCK-

Oh, It's Abby. 

"Hey Hunter ugh first I want to say sorry for the whole intervention thing I just hate seeing you and my brother fight so much" she looked like she was going out somewhere she had more makeup than usual and she was looking at me weirdly. I had stepped out of my house because I thought she wanted to go somewhere but she just looked like she wanted to come in.

"It's fine so do want to come in for a bit?" she looked really pleased which was confusing because it's just my house. She is really been acting weird lately. I told her we should go to my room cause I told the workers to clear out most furniture in the game room and living room. She nodded and followed me to my room. She sat down on the edge of the bed and her eyes explored my room which made me feel uneasy cause I'm pretty sure I have weed lying around somewhere. "So what's up?" trying to distract her. 

"Well, I just- look Hunter I think-" her face looked like she was trying to tell me I had stage 3 cancer, Markus told her about what I said and she probably thinks I want her. 

"Look, before you say anything I know Markus told you about what I said. I honesty just said it to annoy him. I would never take advantage of you, you're too special to me. I'm just trash and you deserve so much better than me-" I ramble on but I think she got the wrong message and kissed me. HARD. 

She tried to get in deeper but I pulled away quickly. This was not what I expected. How could have I been so dumb of course she liked me. I mean I am me but seriously I thought we on the same we are just friends page. This awkward. Very awkward. Her crystal blue eyes were looking at me in confusion and bit of regret. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want this. 

Before anything else could happen a red-faced Markus burst into my bedroom and grabbed his sister from my bed. "Nope you are not popping my sister cherry," he said glaring at me like I was going to eat her. Usually, I would beat Markus from cock-blocking but this time he saved me from having a very awkward situation. 

Abby looked mortified as Markus drags her out of my room and I don't think twice about closing the door behind them. Those twins are really something fuck. I could not help but smile at the fact Markus is 100% jealous and once again proving he lowkey in love with me. Do I just have that effect on people? Being sexy is a blessing and a curse. 

All this sex talk has got me horny so I called Vanessa for a quick fuck. Turns out she was already in the neighbourhood she just finished giving our maths teacher a head job so he could higher her grade. I love this girl. 

"Hunter ugh I miss young dick" she greeted me while bending down and kissing my crotch. She is fucking crazy. She then jumped on me and started making out with me intensely. I grabbed her and kissed her back carrying her into my room. 

-SEX MINUTES LATER-

We both panted and falling back on my bed. We fucked 3 times in 3 different positions and I'm exhausted as fuck. Vanessa suddenly goes under the covers and begins to suck my dick. I grunted and moaned. Out of all the girls I have fucked Vanessa is top for blowjobs. I close my eyes as I let her have away with my dick but I could not stay focus my mind kept going to Markus and his soft fucking lips. I wondered what it would be like sucking my dick. His lips wrapped around it while his crystal blue eyes looked up at me in lust and- 

UGHHHH 

I came hard in Vannessa mouth. What the fuck is wrong with me why can't I get barbie out of my mind! Vannessa after few moments peaked her head out of the covers looking really happy. "Who is this whore you are like totally in love with?" she said smiling. In love? Yeah right I'm just sexually frustrated and Markus basically has female features.

"I'm not in love with any one, It's I haven't had your blow jobs in a while that's all" I gently pushed her off and brought out a joint. I need to chill with these thoughts. Vanessa grabbed the joint out of my hand and took a few drags before giving it back to me. "Whatever but like if you get a girlfriend can I fuck her with you please?" she begged, looking deadly serious. I could not help but laugh. 

As if I would ever get a girlfriend. Relationships are traps and stupid especially in high school or college. Like why settle down now when you have your whole life to settle down? I am not having a committed relationship until I'm 30 then maybe I might marry some pretty model who doesn't mind a threesome once in a while. 

----------- 

Markus POV:

When I woke up my parents had already gone too the airport. They gave us a lecture last night about not burning the house down and the basic call us if anything goes the wrong talk. We were nearly 18 and they still treated us like kids. 

Abby has not talked to me since I dragged her out of Hunter last night. When I tried to talk to her she yelled at me to leave her alone and screamed how I ruin everything. Which was a bit dramatic if you ask me because I'm doing this for her own good. having sex with Hunter, Kissing or touching Hunter should be considered illegal. He is basically a walking STD. 

My day was pretty uneventful. Since my parents were gone I did not have to go to church so  I finished off some of my homework. Then I texted my friends saying my house is free if anyone wants to come and hang out. 

Lola was the first to come and she kissed me passionately. Which nearly knock me to the ground. I was not expecting that. "Babe, I missed you so much sorry for being a bicth on the phone I was just hurt because we haven't been spending time alone together in ages and I-" before she finished the doorbell rang and her faced dropped. I forgot to tell her I invited everyone oops? 

-10 minutes later- 

Abby finally came downstairs with Laura after I explained everything with her while everyone else was fighting over whether we should order pizza or Chinese. Laura hit me at first then told me I should let her make her own decisions even if I don't like it. I know but the idea of Hunter and Abby as a couple makes me feel so sick to my stomach. Of course I did not say that. 

We were all sitting down in the cinema room. Abby and Laura sat at another side of me and Lola while Ruby and John and some guys from the team sat in the middle. We ended up getting pizza at the end and watching some horror movies and making fun of the bad ones. Then Lola said she was bored and wanted to do something more fun. 

"I have an idea let's play Never have I ever," Laura said excitedly jumping out of her chair. 

"Are we sophomores?" Brain laughed, he played as a defence on our team one of the best players on the team. 

"That's is why we are going to take a little trip to Markus parents alcohol supply" Laura replied wiggling her eyebrows. 

Everyone cheered and agreed to expect for me I was panicking. This is probably hard to believe but I have never gotten drunk. Ever. I always put myself as a designated driver when we go to parties and I hate the taste of alcohol but everyone else seemed excited and I did not want to be party pooper so I nodded and Laura and Abby came back with a bottle of tequila and shot glasses. I can't believe Abby is for this she does not even drink! I don't think. 

We all got into a circle and decide to go in anti-clockwise so Abby was first.

"Never had I ever tried to ruin a potential relationship" Abby glared at me as I gulp and took a shot. This probably her payback since she knows I hate drinking. 

The game went on and sadly most of the things I have done is because of Hunter but it made me realise my life would be boring without him even though I hate him and I can't wait to never have to see him again. I have some interesting stories. 

After everyone was either full-on drunk or kinda tipsy I convinced them to go home because it was 11 o'clock and I was tad bit drunk and just wanted to relax on my own.  

But of course, Hunter had other ideas. 

-------------

I feel for Abby, but like this gay book leave sis :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
249K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
3.3M 98.3K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
3.7M 95.9K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...