I don't want to need you to s...

By Bumblebee_0207

This song doesn't belong to me it belongs to Selena Gomez, and the characters belong to Yamane Ayano. The son... More

A finder one-shot

596 25 0
By Bumblebee_0207

Akihito's P.O.V

I hesitate as I stare desperately at the entrance way trying to piece together my thought's. I can feel the bitter taste of words I'll never get to say. As I hang my head low I turn away from the source of my stress. 'Why do I feel like crying.' I think to myself. 'Why does it hurt so much?' I slowly walk to the kitchen to get an aspirin, all this thinking I've been doing has been giving me a headache. I stare down at the little white pills absentmindedly. I down the pills dry, I can't help but think as I walk to my room if I'll be able to survive this relationship between us. God I hope so, Because he's the only love I've ever known.

You got me sippin' on something

I can't compare to nothing

I've ever known, I'm hoping

That after this fever I'll survive

I know I'm acting a bit crazy

Strung out, a little bit hazy

Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm going to make it out alive

"Damn it!" I whisper loudly as I run out of the warehouse and into an ally way, and climb over a fence into the local shopping district. After running inside some random clothing store, I grab some random clothes that were on the return rack and walk briskly into a dressing room.

I slip out of the clothing store a minute later, wearing a blue sword art online anime hat, a navy long sleeved t-shirt that state's in bold crimson letters 'I'm never going back', a pair of knee high jeans that are ripped at the thighs and the back pockets, with my regular Nike pro shoes that kou had gotten me about 3 years ago. I walk into the crowded streets as I pull the blue cap down over my eyes, as I try to blend in. I hear cursing behind me and look through the corner of my eye at the men who had been chasing me.

I had been doing a case about a meeting between 2 wanna-be-yakuza's, trying to sell drugs inside a rundown warehouse that use to supply gasoline to local gas stations. When I was making my way out with the evidence I backed into a couple of box's making them fall over. And that's what led to me being chased by a bunch of amateur body guards, who apparently can't tell I'm wearing a disguise.

I stop shocked as I look up at the building I had absentmindedly led myself to.

*time skip*

I glance over at the clock that's inside the stove, from my seat at the table. I eye the neon green number's that tell what I had already guess. "He's going to be late again." I think aloud as I stand and start to put the dirty dish's away. While I was washing the dish's I glance at his plate of food and let out another sigh as I finish up the dish's, I walk over to the now cold food and rap it up in a clear covering and put a note telling him to warm it up before eating it. As I walk into 'our' room I stop and stare at the lonely looking bed.

After a minute or so, I slowly start to undress into my normal night clothes that consist of briefs, NOT booty shorts mind you.(sure aki-chan what ever you say(;) I climb in to my side and wrap the cold black sheets around me. And stare at the wall and I can't help but think, 'Is this how are entire relationship going to be? Me waiting around for him to decide when he'll show his smug ass up here, cause if so I don't know if I could handle this or not. Wondering when he's coming or if he's coming at all.' I stop my thoughts there as I roll over to face his side and gently lay my hand there feeling nothing but coldness.

*drip* My eyes widen as more tears fall down my flushed cheeks and on to the sheets showing proof, of my loneliness. As I let the tears fall freely I slowly drift off into a mind numbing slumber.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odd's against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reason's why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants

I slowly pick up the pieces of glass that had shattered while I was thinking about Asami. 'I got to get over this. There's nothing that's going to improve are relationship.' I thinks to my self, but even though I told myself that, I still thought about it the rest of the time I cleaned and well into the day.

'That's it, I can't listen to this shit anymore!!!' I screamed In my head as I stormed into the bathroom fed up with his crap. "Akihito open this door." called a stoic/bemused voice. "No go away I'm taking a bath." I shout as I turn on the water and start to strip. I climb into the the steaming tub as I slowly but surly start to relax my muscles. I close my eyes and slowly start to drift into my own world away from all my cares and worries. I was so caught up that I didn't even notice the sound to the bathroom door unlocking, or the sound off clothes being striped, and hitting the floor. So it came as quite a shock when I was picked up from my position and set back against a firm strong chest.

"Wha?" I question indulgently as I look stupidly at Asami's smirking face and amused eye's. When it final dawned on me what my 'situation' was, as I felt his hardened coughcockcough up against my left ass cheek.That got me struggling like a wild bull. "Let go you bastard!!!" I shout as he grabbed my wrist and pinned them against the back of the tub. "No." Was the cocky response. "Why you son of a b-" I was cut of by Asami attaching his mouth to my pink dusted nipple as I softly moaned.

I was going to argue with him to stop, but before I could he shoved his already slicked fingers (because of the water) into my tight passage. I threw my head back in a silent scream of a mixture of both pain and pleasure. He started to thrust them inside me as I moaned and rocked back on them in pleasure, as he hit that bundle of nerves. I was so lost to the pleasure that I completely forgot I was suppose to be fighting back, or the fact that Asami was saying something it didn't really matter though, all that mattered was forgetting that what we had was hardly called a 'relationship'.

"Please...Asami...I-I ne-eed you...inside of m-me." I said breathlessly into the arm that I had threw over my eyes in embarrassment. "What was that I couldn't hear you." He blew into my ear as he teased me."Say it louder." He breathed into my ear once more.

So lost in a pleasure spell Asami so skillfully put me under.I screamed,"GOD DAMN IT ASAMI...FUCK ME FUCK ME INTO THE AWAITING OBLIVION." At that Aasmi proceeded to pull out all three fingers and plow his hard on into my tight hole. I screamed in both pleasure and pain, as my eyesight blanked white for a moment, as he hit my prostate head on.

"YES...ASAMI HARDER...FUCK ME HARDER!!!" I screamed as I thrust downwards to meet his thrust. A few more powerful thrust later I was screaming his name in to the steam filled room. I waited for a moment waiting for him to whisper my name like usually does, it make's me feel a little reassured. I know I can't live without this, without him. Thre's no where I can escape I know this, as he whispers into my ear as I'm passing out, "You belong to me, your mine."

You got me shattered in pieces

Shining like stars and screaming

Lightening me up like Venus

But then you disappear and make me wait

And every secound's like torture

Hell over trip, no more so

Finding away to let it go

Baby baby no I can't escape

'That's it, I can't take it anymore!!!' I screamed In my head as I pulled out my phone to call Kou since Takato was out of town on business. "Hey, aki-chan whats up?", Kou asked over the phone. "Um, n-nothing just wondering if your going to be free tonight. " I said unsure. "Sure...say around 6?". "Yeah that'll do, I'll see you around 6 than bye." I pushed the end button, shuting it, putting it away, and put my back against the head board, and then slightly rolled my head to the my right shoulder to stare at the empty side of the bed. I turned back to the clock on the bedside table to see It was already 8:00am. i had originally awoke at 5:00am only to find Asami had already left.

*at 6:47*

"I mean can you believe it how h-she treats me I mean." I said to Kou downing my 9th bottle of beer. "I don't think you should be with her if she treats you like that Aki-chan." Kou commented warily. I froze for a moment choosing my next words carefully. "I-I can't do that though Kou." I said tiredly as I rubbed my temple. 'God, I need another aspirin.' I thought tiredly.

"Of course it's that easy. All you have to do pack your things and leave her." Kou stated, as he took a gulp of beer. I took another gulp too, enjoying the burning sensation that went down my throat.

I let out a heavy sigh and said, "Can we just change the subject please." "Sure Aki, but just think about it okay?." Kou responded as he eyed me. I know there are thousand's of reasons that are supposedly good enough to convince me to leave him, but there not good enough to get me to listen to them, tell me to pack up my things and say good bye to him forever.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odd's against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reason's why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants(4x)

I sigh as I cuddle up into the soft, to touch pillow and slowly drift of to sleep.

I awoke with a start, looking around. For a moment I was confused,'Hadn't I fallen asleep at Kou's place.' Thought to myself as I got out of mine and Asami bed and headed into the leaving room. And sure enough there was Asami in all his stoic beauty. "Hey Asami, what I'm I doing here last time I checked I was asleep at Kou's?" I asked curiously.

He slowly looked up at me, Kirishima standing behind him like a loyal dog. And said," I'm quite curios as to why your still here." He said rudely. I gave him a puzzled look as I said,"What do mean by that your the one that brought me here right?" I questioned again. But the next thing that came out of that mouth of his, shook me up a bit. "I don't know about bringing you here, but I pretty sure I'm the one who's kicking you out though." He said coolly as if he hadn't just shattered my whole world.

"What do mean your kicking me out, you never told me that .!" I said quickly to the man sitting in the brown armchair. "Yeah, well I did. I don't have anymore use for you so leave and stay out of my way or I won't hesitate to 'remove' you from exist's." I said expressionlessly, eye's staring intently into my own heart broken ones.

'No, no this can't be happening!" I thought to myself as I backed, my self in to the wall. 'WHY, WHY WHAT DID I DO!?! WHY IS HE SAYING SUCH HURTFUL THINGS TO ME?!?!'

I turn my eyes on Kirishima, to see if I could get a hint as to what was going on. But he just held on to his indifferent, scrunching gaze on the wall that I was backed into, as if willing it to swallow me whole. I fell to my knee's "Why,why,WHY", I screamed out load as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

This is no modern fariytale

No happy endings

No wind in our sails

But I can't imagine

Breathless moments

Breaking me down down down

"AKI-CHAN!!!" I heard Kou's voice shatter the loveless image of Asami sitting in his oh so perfect chair holding a cup of scotch in one hand and newspaper in his other hand. I shot up right, looking , around, left then right. To come face to face with my irritated friend's face glaring at me

"Can , you please answer your god damn phone already. It's not really helping with my hang over." Kou commented through gritted teeth. That's when I realized the ringing sound of a message being received. I inwardly cringed at the sound of it. And then perked up a little at the thought of the so called 'dream'. And dived for my phone that I had left in my back pocket

The ringing ceased as I flip ed it open and read the message eagerly with my love crazed eyes.

Akihito,

I'm outside parked. You better either come down stairs and get in, or I go up stairs and fuck you in front of your little friend.

,Asami

Akihito jumped up and ran to my friends bathroom and fixed himself up and brushed my teeth with the spare tooth brush that I has there for the nights I pass's out and ends up staying the night. I quickly dispersed from the dingy apartment after saying a fair well to my passed out friend. I bound down the stairs as quick as I could before getting to the exit I stopped and caught my breath, smoothed out my hair, and walked out of the entrance to the complex and into the parking lot where I spotted a limo driving toward me and jumped in when it stopped in front of me reminding me that what i had dreamed of earlier(hint it's 3:02) that 'morning' was not real, and that I still had Asami by my side.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odd's against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reason's why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants(4x)

When Akihito slid into the back of the slick limo his lips were attacked hungrily as the door shut behind him while Asami attacked his body.

They puled apart and looked deep into each other's eye's, as words that will probably never be said passed between them and they had a passionate night that continued all the way to the following day.*winkwink*

The heart wants what it wants baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...