Radiodust Collection

By actually_a_goblin

A smut collection full of little ideas I have had ;3 It will include Human!Radiodust as well as their demon s... More

Glorious

Heat of the moment

1.1K 16 6
By actually_a_goblin

It's nothing new, really. It should be something most every creature is used to, right? It's a once a year deal, and then everything is peachy for the rest of the year!

But oh hell, it hits Alastor hard every year. 'It' being heat. Breeding season. Or rutting season, as it's referred to for deer. Each and every year, it seemed to be more and more intense. He would get more desperate for even the slightest touch.

And of course, as fate would have it, he was in the hotel for this year's rut.

He woke up drenched in his own sweat and sat up quickly, rushing towards the wall where his calendar was tacked.

"No, no no, you've got to be joking.." he groaned as he searched for the specific week. It didn't take long to find the dates marked in bright red. "Oh dear.."

His red claws scratched the wallpaper in frustration. How could he have forgotten? He paced the room and cursed himself briefly before deciding it would be best to remain calm.

"Alright, no problem.." he breathed out as he gathered an outfit for a shower, "it's not the first time you've had to hide such a thing, and it certainly won't be the last.."

He hissed as the cold water hit his heated body. The sheer contrast never failed to surprise him.. but it always felt nice. A faint growl left his throat and he gripped the tiles as best as he could as another strong wave of heat hit him. His jaw clenched hard- he was trying so hard to fight it.

The absolute worst part about this, the rut, was he couldn't entertain a solid coherent thought. He could only hear his own heartbeat, and all of his senses were filled with pure breeding instinct- he could smell the heat of other people, he could hear the blood course through their veins. It wouldn't stop until he either did what instinct desired, or he simply waited it out.

Usually, waiting it out would be no problem. He would stay in his room, do whatever necessary to get rid of the problems that would arise, and emerge a week later in his typical state. This time, however... this time may prove to be a little more difficult.

A few rooms down the hall, a certain spider demon was just waking up. He stretched his arms up and yawned as he sat up from his extravagant plush bed- which, honestly, he was surprised the girls let him have.

He looked down beside his legs to see his little Fat Nuggets still curled up and sound asleep, making a smile grow on his face. "Such a good little piggy, ain't ya?"

The spotted pig stirred just a bit and gave a small squeak in return. Angel giggled lightly before getting up slowly and carefully to not disturb the small pig too much- and then he felt the repercussions of last night. He stumbled into his dresser as an ache surged into his head. "Ah-.. ow, fuck.." he winced.

Angel sucked in a couple deep breaths, regaining his strength. "C'mon, Angie, you've had worse. Suck it up buttercup."

He leaned onto his dresser for just a moment before standing straight again. He took another breath before deciding a shower would be a great way to get the day started- and maybe a little bit of fun as he got clean. He chuckled lightly to himself as he searched through his drawers for a couple toys, maybe a crop top, a lacy pink thong, and some shorts- just his fun way of showing off the goods when he's not on the clock.

Hot water. Hot, hot water matted down the fluff on his chest and the top of his head, making him moan happily. His hands traveled down his curvy body as a content sigh left his body.

Angel reached his hand out into the steam outside of the shower to grab a couple items he had picked out of his dresser- a black vibrator and a medium realistic dildo. His lips turned up into a grin as he looked at them, excitement filling his body already.

Another sigh left his body as his left hand began playing with the matted, wet fur on his chest, and his right hand played with his growing hard-on. He swiped his thumb over the tip of it, eliciting another soft moan.

"Mm, shit.. fuck~" He breathed out. He reached his left hand around to start playing with his asshole and slid his fingers against it, preparing it for the toy. Slowly, he worked his fingers into himself, his breath hitching with every new digit added.

"Hah.. ah, mmfuck.. ah!" Angel squeaked as he ran a finger across his prostate. "Mmmm, more... I need more~"

He whined to himself as he removed his fingers, but he quickly replaced disappointment with a grin as he picked the silicone dick up off of the side of the bathtub.

His hand slid up and down his shaft a few times as he teased his hole with the tip of the dildo and easily slid it in. He let out sultry moan and pressed himself against the dildo, so badly wishing it were another demon so he could fuck back against them.

He gave himself a couple seconds to adjust, panting as he thrusted it in and out and a slow, steady pace to start out. As he sped up, he had to lean forward onto the wet tile to keep himself standing.

A quiet yelp escaped him with each thrust. "Hah..ah..mm. Hah!! Nnh! Mmh, faster, please~" he whimpered. The pitch of his whines got louder and louder as the familiar sensation built more and more. He brought his hand back to his dick and started thrusting into it, desperate for the temporary high.

"Ah!! Ah, mm, fuck, I'm about to cum! More, please more!" He begged to himself as he thrusted the dildo harder into his ass. He bit his lip hard as he came, trying to hide the loud squeal that left his throat.

Angel's knees gave just a bit and he slid down the wall a few inches. His breathing was ragged as he took a moment to recover. "Holy hell," he swallowed, "what a way to start the day."

Once his breathing was even and he could stand without shaking too much, he figured it was time to actually shower and then probably go outside and bother someone.

Neither Angel nor Alastor took very long in their showers, and both were rather surprised when they heard each other's doors close at the same time.

"Well good morning, smiles." Angel grinned, pulling the bottom of his crop top just a bit so that his chest fluff poked out. "Didn't expect ya to sleep in as long as I did."

Alastor, sporting his usual smile, chuckled a bit. "Perhaps you haven't considered that it's much earlier than your usual waking time."

"Yeah? Check the time."

Alastor furrowed his brows a bit as he turned to look at the clock on the wall- 12:35 pm.

"...ah. Well, I suppose I was quite a bit more tired than I had thought..." which wasn't necessarily a lie. He was rather exhausted the night before, which should have been a perfect indicator of what would start the following morning.

"Sure, smiles," Angel teased as he walked by, his heels tapping on the floor, "and I wasn't out partying. I also slept in because I was super tired."

Alastor rolled his eyes at Angel as he walked by, but he was quickly frozen at the scent that filled his nose- arousal. His face felt flush and his heart began pounding. He let out a throaty growl and the thought to grab Angel and take him right there crossed his mind.

'Wait, what? No. No, not Angel, anyone but Angel..' Alastor shook his head and quickly evened out his breath before walking out into the lobby.

Once he had calmed himself yet again, the smile returned to his face and he leaned against the bar. "Oh Husker, dear friend-"

"I've told you," the cat with wings spoke, "don't 'husker' me. And what?"

"Nothing, nothing," he slid over to sit on one of the barstools. "I'm just.. in need of a drink is all."

"What, you a day drinker now or something? You been hanging around Angel?" Husk joked.

"No no, simply had a rough morning, is all." He stated as Husk poured his typical order- good old fashion Jack Daniels on the rocks. "I hadn't slept very well."

"That would explain the late sighting of you.. my original thought was that you were with Angel-"

"Now Husk, that is ridiculous-"

"It was only because you both came in here one after the other." Husk explained. "I usually see you up and about before 9. And he wakes up.. whenever the hell he wants."

"Hmm, I suppose you're right." Alastor mumbled into his glass. "But I do ask that you... never assume such things. Especially anything that would imply I would have..." his claws lightly gripped the underside of the bar, "made love to Angel. Alright?"

Husk eyed Angel as he took a drink from a large bottle of booze. "...sure. Whatever you say."

Al sighed and shot back the rest of his whiskey. "Thank you, my friend." He cleared his throat and stood, adjusting his jacket. "Now, I should be on my way. I'm rather late for a few appointments.."

Husk muttered a "yeah" as Alastor left the hotel. He could easily admit that Alastor was acting weird, but did he care? No, not really. Not much.

Husk was left alone to look after the house- Charlie and Vaggie were running around Hell on some sort of all day date, Nifty was out cleaning homes for extra cash, Alastor was doing who knows what, and Angel was probably doing his own thing, so to speak. Husk couldn't complain, though- he hadn't had alone time in a long while.

With nobody at the hotel, Husk simply lounged in his room the entire day and grabbed a drink from the bar whenever he wanted. It was nice to not have to deal with anyone for a good few hours, but unfortunately, it was cut short.

"Husk! Hey, Husk!" Angel called as he walked into the hotel. "Where ya at?"

Husk let out a low groan and got up, moving back into the lobby. "For fuck sakes, Angel, the fuck do you want?" He mumbled, making Angel giggle a bit.

"I have a question for ya, actually," he sat at the bar and crossed his legs, along with his lower pair of arms. The upper pair rested on the countertop. "It's about Al."

"Haven't seen him since this morning."

"Good, that's the timeframe I'm looking for." He propped his head up in one hand. "Did he seem... a little off to you this morning?"

Husk thought for a moment as he grabbed a few liquors from the shelf behind him. "Of course he seemed off, he always seems off."

"No, I mean more than usual. He slept in, sounded like he was making shitty excuses. I dunno, it was just weird."

Husk shrugged. "A little, I guess. I joked about you two sleeping together and he got all defensive."

Angel hummed a bit. "I'll have to ask him about it at some point.. I don't want him goin' all crazier on us and double killin' us." He half joked. Husk only grunted in response, and Angel shrugged before going back into his room to watch a bit of TV.

Alastor, as it turns out, had been hiding out in his hotel room all day. This year's rut was incredibly hard to hide, nearly every 30 minutes he would get this intense wave of need and desperation- even just a touch would likely set him off. And there was no way in all of hell he would go out in public like that.

He was sitting on his bed, panting and damn near tempted to rut himself into the mattress to get rid of this wave, at the very least. The worst part, though, was the thought that kept invading his mind-

The scent from this morning. Angel's sweet scent of arousal- he wondered what had caused it. Had he masturbated when he woke up? Or was he worked up from the potential of a customer? Or.. maybe he always smelled like that.

Alastor noticed he was flipped over and grinding himself into the bed now, groans and curses leaving his mouth at the feeling. But it wasn't enough, it wasn't nearly enough.

Oh hell, he felt pathetic.

He sat up and raked his hands through his hair, trying to figure out what to do, when... he caught the scent again. Oh, the sweet smell of sex. A growl erupted from him and he stood, not even thinking as he left his room and followed the scent down the hall.

He paused as he realized where he ended up- a bright pink 'A' on the white door in front of him. There was no way he could go in there and just say, 'hey, I'm in rut, can i screw you?'

But. He was so desperate. His mind was sending signals to grind against the wall, but that would be so much more humiliating. So he gathered his wits and.. knocked.

"Oh what the fuck, it's almost midnight, what do you want-" Angel halted when he opened the door and saw the flushed figure in front of him. "..Al? You uh.. you feeling alright?"

The scent hit Alastor hard. So so hard, the entire room smelled like Angel and it was driving him mad. He pushed into the room and pulled Angel with him, pushing him onto the bed and immediately straddling him. There wasn't a coherent thought in his brain as he started desperately grinding into him.

"WOAH HEY-" Angel easily pushed the other demon off, and was about to protest further, but then it dawned on him. A sadistic smile grew on his face. "...you're in heat, arentcha big guy?"

Alastor immediately flustered and gripped onto the sheets of Angel's bed- he didn't need to say a thing, the reaction told Angel everything.

"Angel, I-I know this is incredibly uncharacteristic of me, but it just keeps getting worse and I need to do something about it, and this morning I.. I could smell your scent and it's been driving me crazy all day-"

"Al, baby, slow down will ya?" Angel chuckled a bit. "We've all been there, everyone goes through this type of thing." He assured Alastor as he stood from the bed, "I'm sort of flattered you came to me about it..."

Alastor had already zoned out halfway and was back to lightly rutting and bouncing against the bed on his ass. Angel found it incredibly entertaining and almost cute.

"Angel, please.. please, I need this to go away-"

"Listen, Al, I get how desperate you are for a dick up your ass, I really do," Angel started as he sat in the plush chair just across from the bed, "but it's nice to see you so vulnerable for once. Refreshing almost."

Al huffed a little bit. "Angel, I am begging you to do something.."

Angel smirked a bit and thought for a moment. Would anyone ever get a chance like this? To make the infamous radio demon their bitch?

"Alright, alright, fine," Angel stood up from his seat and began stripping his clothes off one piece at a time, "but you better not expect me to go easy on you."

Alastor was almost drooling as he watched the spider demon undress and nearly came entirely undone right then at the sight of the lace panties.

"..you just gonna stare? Or do I have to undress you myself?" Angel asked as he stepped towards him, already reaching out to take the suit off of him. He noticed that every touch with merely his fingertips drove Al batshit crazy. Every brush sent shivers down his spine, and Angel took advantage of that.

"Didn't realize you'd be so sensitive, smiles." Angel teased as he slid Alastor's blazer off. "You ever done something like this before?"

Alastor, who was already staring at Angel with hooded eyes, shook his head no. "I-I always... wait it out.."

"Well that's why you're so worked up then, Al," he began planting light kisses along the side of his neck as he straddled him, "you gotta breed with someone or it'll keep gettin worse."

Alastor's claws reached to grip onto Angel's hips and pulled him down to grind into his own hips, provoking a light groan from both. "I thought I could control it," he breathed out, "but not this year... not with you walking around.."

"Aw, Al, I'm flattered." Angel pulled away from Alastor's neck to flash him a smile. "I didn't think I'd be the one to break such a mighty demon like yourself."

He rolled his eyes in response. "We don't speak of this to anyone. No bragging, no hinting, no-"

"Sure, yeah smiles, shut it will ya?" Angel presses his lips to Alastor's, making him whimper quietly, and ground himself into Alastor again.

Alastor dragged his red claws up to Angel's chest fluff to play with it, making the same sweet smell emit from the fur. He was so excited he felt drunk.

They both easily melted into the heated kiss, Angel taking the moment to grab Alastor's wrists and pin them above his head with his upper arms. He pulled away to grin at Alastor as he shifted to pull both of their undergarments off, Alastor blushing heavily at the sight of Angel's dick.

"...Angel, I.. I want you in me. Please." He couldn't stop the words coming from him. He didn't really want to stop them, either- he needed this. He needed him, bad.

Alastor pushed his hips toward Angel, trying to get him to fuck him, and Angel was quick to pin his hips down with his third set of arms.

"What's the matter, smiles? You want something?" He grinned, rubbing his tip against Alastor's already slick hole.

"Please, Angel, please, I need to get rid of this- I need you so bad-"

Angel was honestly surprised by Alastor's pleading and he blushed a bit. "Damn, it's hot when you beg.."

He slowly pushed into Alastor, letting out a low groan as he went all the way to the base. "Fuck, Al, you're ridiculously tight.."

Alastor was reduced to a panting mess upon feeling Angel inside him. He let out sweet little moans and started trying to bounce himself against Angel, beyond desperate at this point.

Typically, especially with virgins, Angel would give a moment or two, but seeing Alastor trying to fuck himself in his dick almost made him bust right there. "Mmm, merda santa.." he moaned and started thrusting into Alastor, using a slow and steady pace to begin.

"Ah! Ah, Angel! Angel, please- please faster please!"

So many pleases, Angel thought. So polite. "Just because you're so nice about it.." he grinned as he went faster. He pulled Alastor's legs over his shoulders to get at an angle he KNEW would drive Al crazy.

Alastor's moans turned high pitched and more frequent as soon as Angel did that, he felt Angel rubbing his prostate with every thrust.

"Hah-ah, Angellll!" He arched his back up into Angel and his claws surely left marks in Angel's back. Angel hissed in pleasure and pain and used his middle set of arms, the left playing with Alastor's nipples and the right quickly jerking him off.

"Ah! Angel," he panted, "Angel I think I'm.. I think I'm about to cum!!" The last word turned shrill and loud as he arched further and white cum shot up onto his stomach and chest. He tightened around Angel as he came, which made Angel's hips stutter and make slow, deep thrusts into Alastor as he finished.

Angel planted his hands beside Alastor's head as he came down from his high and steadied his breath. He pulled out of Alastor and threw himself beside him, staring up at the ceiling. There wasn't much noise aside from their heavy breathing.

He turned his head to look at Alastor to see how he was doing, and couldn't fight back the smile when he saw he had passed out. Angel was almost proud of himself for that, but it rose the question of... where was he supposed to sleep? Did he stay and.. cuddle Alastor? Or maybe leave to take Alastor's bed instead?

"Ah, screw it.." he mumbled to himself as he made up his mind and rolled over, pulling the blanket up over both of them. "He can't get mad anyways, he's the one who fell asleep in my bed..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...