Black Steel Remembrance

By KMS-Whittman

There flows no soft blood here."You are the KMS Whittman a Roon Class heavy cruiser who serves the Crimson Ax... More

character Bio
Blackened Skies (Prologue)
Comatose (Chapter 1)
Awakening (chapter 2)
A Terrible Encounter (Chpt 3)
Stalkers From the Mist and Medicinal Practices (Chpt 4)
Schwarze Stahl-Albträume (mini-chapter)
A better understanding and look on Whittman
Black Sakura Spring (Chpt 5)
Small delay.....
Black Sakura Spring (pt 2)
A Peaceful Realm (Chpt 6)
little update
Delay of next chapter
Heart of Steel
Inquisition
Iron willed Commander and winter white flames
A brand new day
A Grand Celebration and Emotion filled reunion
A Final Sortie (Pt 1)
All things must come to end.....(Pt 2 of Final Sortie)

(Just so everyone knows)

289 1 5
By KMS-Whittman

Ok just so everyone knows.....I have a ton more parts in the works and the few that I have published are just to "wet the appetite" a little......

But this story will remain an active work for a while and that any content suggestions are welcome and constructive criticism is also appreciated......I really just want to improve my work to be the best it can.......but thank you and enjoy......

But also just for fun......have a bird......XD

But as I was making this I was also working on the rig for Whittman as well......I hope that this is what everyone would imagined it to be.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 279 30
This is the remake of my favorite story written known as KMS Nijmegen our favorite Iron Blood Experimental Deutschland Heavy Cruiser. The story will...
79.2K 2.1K 68
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
18K 604 43
HELLO! I am USS Cowpens CVL 25! One of the Eagle unions many azured vessels, I like a hand full of others am male! I started my life as a Cleveland C...
1.6K 54 21
I didn't usually love Warspite. But, after she was in a medal exchange I was like: 'Ooh. Free good ship.' And I buyed it. Yes that was intentionally...