to all the boys i've loved be...

By mrshanemiya

the letters shouldn't be in their hands. © mrshanemiya 2019 More

에이티즈
seonghwa
hongjoong
wooyoung
yunho
yeosang
san
jongho
mingi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
❝ Q&A ❞
17
❝ Q&A ❞ : ANSWERS
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

16

3.2K 214 179
By mrshanemiya

yuna's p.o.v.

the boys finished their practice and i head to jungwoo and mingi to give them some water.

i'm such a good sister and friend, right?

"suddenly i feel like want to have a girlfriend," someone commented, which i know as jaehyun.

"yeah, they bring water to you after long hours of practice," someone added.

making mingi and me choked at the same time.

"hyung, she's not my girlfriend," mingi exclaimed, which make some of them turn their heads to our direction.

"we're not saying yuna is your girlfriend though," jaehyun smirked.

"ah-" mingi was about to say something, but he didn't continue.

"ok boys! stop talking and wash up. then, change your clothes before we go to miroh high school!"

taeyong suddenly interrupt the team's conversation and practically saved both of us from everyone's teasing.

phew.

"i'll go first," mingi smiled at me before walking away.

my eyes continued to follow him until he got inside the school's locker room.

"hYunG, sHe'S NOt mY GiRlfRieNd,"

a familiar voice repeat mingi's words and i turned around just to see a smirking jungwoo with the rest of the team.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS"

-

we were waiting for the bus to pick us up and send us to miroh high school.

taeyong continuously checked his wrist watch, making sure that the bus will come right on the time.

"hey, sit with me later?" mingi showed up beside me, in his jersey which make him a lot more attractive than usual.

"sure," i nodded. we became silent for few minutes before mingi opened his mouth.

"i was wond—" his words got cut off by my phone's ringtone.

i quickly took it out from my jeans pocket and mouthed 'sorry' to him. it was unknown number, but i answered it anyway.

"hello?"

"may i speak to kim yuna?"

"this is kim yuna. can i know who am i speaking to?"

"it's me, seonghwa."

"seonghwa-oppa? why are you calling me?" i got up from my sitting place to find a more private place to talk.

"are you free today? i'm asking you for a date, you won't mind right?"

from his sentences, i could feel him smiling through the screen.

"i'm sorry, i have a soccer match to attend today."

"it's okay. can i come to the match too? does it need any tickets?"

"oh nope. it's just a friendly match between our high school and another high school. you can come over if you want,"

"really? where is it?"

"at miroh high school. the match starts at 6 pm, don't be late."

"sure, see you there."

i ended the call and walk back to the waiting place. seems like the bus already arrived and taeyong started counting people.

"ok, you guys can went inside the bus. hendery, help me with the equipment please and you...."

as i went inside the bus, i saw mingi waving from his seat, gesturing me to come beside him.

i took a seat beside him, he was kind enough to gave me the seat beside the window.

"who was it?" he asked.

"hmm?"

"the person that called you just now,"

i finally got it. "oh, it's just a friend. he's coming to the soccer match too."

"i see,"

the ride was completely silent which i found weird because mingi is a quite loud boy.

maybe he's just resting for the match.

-

"yunaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

a loud voice called for my name as i walked out from the bus.

also, with everyone staring at us, well wonderland high school soccer team since all of them were good-looking.

"wooyoungie!" i don't know how, but the "ie" slipped from my mouth.

"why are you coming with them? which team are you supporting?"

wooyoung nagged while pulling me away from the other team. damn, i don't know this boy is clingy.

"of course miroh high school team! i love my school," i exclaimed, earning a approval smile from wooyoung.

"i'll catch up with you later okay? i need to follow my brother's team,"

"sure, see you later!"

"wasn't him one of the letter guy?" jungwoo asked me, and i rolled my eyes.

"yeah, he was."

"he's kinda cute though," he commented, and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?"

"nothing, let's just go inside." and we walked inside, following the other guys.

-

"i'll go wait at the field since i can't enter boy's locker room." i stopped on my track at the door.

"sure, take hyun with you."

"come on hyun, let's go." she hold my hand and we walked to the field.

hyun was excited because it's her first time seeing my high school. i was glad that i bring her along instead of dropping her at the daycare.

"unnie, unnie! can i have ice-cream please?" she gave me those puppy eyes which i can't resist.

"sure, what flavour do you want?" i asked her, kneeling down to her height.

"ermm, strawberry!"

"okay, let's go get some ice-cream!"

usually when there's some sort of match or games and our school is the host, the school's club will put up some stalls that sell food, drinks etc.

"one strawberry ice-cream please," i told the student in charge and she nodded.

"it will be 1,800 won," she said and i slipped my hand into the pockets, finding my purse.

but then i realised that i left my belongings with jungwoo.

"hey, i'll be ba—"

"i'll pay for her," someone handed money to the cashier and i never been so thankful before.

"thank you... san," i smiled widely when i realised it was him.

i handed the ice-cream to hyun and she accepted it happily.

"no problem," he replied.

"i'll pay you back. i left my purse with my brother," i said while my other hand is holding hyun's hand.

"it's okay, take that as a treat for your... sister?" san insisted and he looked over hyun eating her ice-cream.

"is this your sister?"

"yeah," i ruffled the little kid's hair and she looked up at us innocently.

"what's your name?" san knelt down to hyun's height, which was a really cute sight of him talking to kids.

"hyun," she replied while examining san's face.

"what a cute name. my name is san," he introduced himself to hyun.

"hi.. san-oppa," hyun said, and san gently patted her head.

"your sister is so cute!"

hyun really is a big oppa attractor. for example, lucas and right now san.

"yeah, but her older sister is cuter." i replied and he slightly giggled.

"hyun is cute, and her older sister is pretty." san replied, not knowing how much does his words affected me.

"h-hey!" i playfully slapped his arm, while turning my face away from him.

"what? i'm saying the truth."

"hyun, let's go and left this weird oppa alone. snoopy must be worry about us,"

"who's your weird oppa?"

"you aree~"

"anyways where's eun?" i asked.

"oh, she have extra tuition class today, she won't be able to make it,"

"i see,"

hyun kept on watching me and san bickering for few minutes before we realised the match was about to start.

-

i saw seonghwa's figure already waiting at the field's bench and i ran over to him.

"you made it!"

he turned around and put his phone away when he saw me.

"of course, i want to spend some times with you and this could be count as a date right?"

his little smirk at the end made me blushed for a little. not until someone coughed behind us.

"i'm sorry! seonghwa-oppa, this is san. he's my friend at school."

"san, this is seonghwa. he's my friend that have been staying at chicago."

both of them gave each other a handshake with some sort of stares that i don't understand.

"yuna, i'm going to seat with my group of friends. would you join me?"

san politely asked and i kindly declined because i feel that i need to accompany seonghwa since i invited him.

"it's okay, see you later!" he waved as he walked to his group of friends.

"hyunnie, do you still remember seonghwa-oppa? he came to our house not long ago,"

"yeah..?" hyun sounds unsure but seonghwa still giving her heart eyes for her cuteness.

you see? big-oppa-attractor.

-

"which schools are competing with your school?" he asked.

"wonderland. jungwoo's high school," i replied while looking over the crowd that started to be bigger.

"why don't you go to his high school too?" seonghwa's question made me laughed.

"it's an all-boys school,"

"oh, i totally forgot about that,"

"unnie," hyun suddenly tugged on my shirt. "i need to go to toilet."

"sure. seonghwa-oppa? mind taking care of our seats for a while?"

"sure, but quickly since the match is about to start," he said in concerned and i nodded.

i bring hyun to the closest toilet and let her do the business herself. after few minutes, she came out and washed her hands.

"let's go," i said and she automatically hold my hand.

not my luck, someone bumped into me when i walked out from the female washroom.

"sorry," a familiar tall guy apologies before he smiled knowing it was me.

"heyy, what's with the school's basketball team president showing up at a soccer match?"

"i'm here to give support to our school okay, just like you." yunho replied and ruffled my hair.

"unnie, who is this?" hyun hide behind me  since she was terrified with yunho's height.

poor little girl.

"he's my friend, don't worry hyunnie." i patted her head, giving her a reassuring smile.

"your sister is cute," yunho commented while looking over hyun that still hide behind me.

"why are you so sure she's my sister?" i playfully joked around.

"if wasn't your sister, what could it be? your child?" he replied.

"she is my child," i said with a serious voice and yunho widened his eyes.

"for real? you've been hiding this from the school?"

"no! i was kidding, what the—" i stopped myself from swearing because hyun was here.

"you sounded serious just now. i really thought it was your child,"

"hahahah, anyways we need to go, the match is starting." we was about to leave but yunho stopped us.

"where are you seated at? may i join you?" he smoothly asked.

"actually i'm here with another friend waiting at the seats."

"eun right? i'm sure she wouldn't mind if i join you guys," he assumed since eun was the only girl friend that i have.

"err, it's actually a 'him'," i awkwardly replied and yunho's face changed.

"really? it's okay. i'll see you after this match ended. have fun!"

he walked away just like that, leaving me in confusion but i still bring hyun back to our seats.

when we arrived at our seats, seonghwa was still waiting but with his hands holding two cups of soda.

"hey, i guess you might be thirsty, so i bought some sodas,"

"and here," he handed hyun a carton of strawberry milk. "hyun can't drink soda yet right? i bought her strawberry milk."

"i— thank you for the treat, oppa."

we continued our chatter until a loud horn blasted, signaling the match is starting.

the two teams went inside the field, earning loud cheering from the crowds. not to mention girls' squealing at how hot the players were.

i look over both of teams and realised that mingi was waving at me. i waved back and shouted, "go mingi go!"

jungwoo, who was behind mingi slapped his shoulder while giving me dirty looks.

"JUNGWOO YOU SUCKSS"

this is what siblings be like.

seonghwa looked over and laughed at my shouting about jungwoo.

the two teams' leader went out to pick who's going to start first and turned out to be miroh high school.

the crowd cheered even more loud when the referee blew the whistle, signaling the match is officially started.

and i would like to apologise because the author doesn't know anything about soccer and she doesn't play any sport.

someone please tell her to regularly update the story because i keep stuck between eight hot boys.

-

me : update a chapter
people : *surprised pikachu face*

i could update the chapter earlier but wattpad being a bitch and deleted the whole page so i need to re-write the entire chapter again.

i didn't proofread this chapter i'm tired

anyways, i hope all of you are doing well and stay safe! i don't want to lose any of my precious readers.

covid-19 please disband asap so ab6ix can continue their tour

have a nice day/night 💓 (it's 2am in malaysia i couldn't sleep because of stomach ache)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
133K 872 14
collection of stories .