Dear Craig Tucker {Completed...

By saltwater-veins

Craig and Tweek are a match made in heaven, or so everybody thought. Tweek soon sees Craig cheating on him wi... More

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2: Craigs Reaction
Chapter 3: Watching You
Chapter 4: I Lost You
Chapter 5: Watching You From Afar
Chapter 6: Kenny's Confession Flashback
Chapter 7 | Running From Love
Chapter 8 | Truth
Chapter 10: Reading
Chapter 11: Reading
Chapter 12: Slipping Out
Chapter 13: Into Darkness
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Dancing
Chapter 16: Shooting Star
Chapter 17: Battle Scars
Chapter 18: Future
Chapter 20: The Future Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The Future Pt.3
Chapter 22: The End
Authors Note
Facts About Me
Authors Note

Chapter 9 | The Letter

5.5K 263 59
By saltwater-veins

CRAIG POV:

          I ran outside the school, weirdly school was ending. That's how much time I spent moping around after Tweek. I stalled as much time as I could getting home because I knew that my parents would yell at me, because they were going to get a call from the school about the classes I missed this afternoon.

          I ran all the way home without stopping though, I had to much angry adrenaline. I broke threw into the doorway into the house and quickly ran up to my room. Trying hard to avoid my dad.

          I had a plan to win Tweek back. The proper way, not by begging, not by creating a sob. I leaned against my bed started to write.

           Dear Tweek Tweak,

          I know you might hate me. I know you may not love me anymore, but anyways I need you to do one thing for me. Just so that I can know the truth.

          Tonight at twelve slip out of your house and join me at Starks pond, there I will have a surprise for you.

          I hope you get this message before tonight.

           Last words. I love you. I know that you might hate me but I still love you.

          I know you might not believe me but I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't want to kiss Kenny. He forced me too. I didn't mean to ever hurt you.

           Your hurt but I can fix it, The most beautiful things in the world are the things that are the most broken

Love,
        Craig Tucker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 561 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
20.5K 548 18
Craig finds an anonymous signature in his highschool year book. No name, just a phone number. Over time the two form a relationship with the same que...
18.1K 331 40
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...
47.1K 1.7K 28
Tweek gasped and I snatched my hand back. "I said leave me alone!" A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I turned to go but Tweek'...