𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ━ 𝘋𝘦𝘳�...

By willowswindwp

𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 teenage years just got a whole lot more complicated for Teagan O'ryan with the a... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
0.0| "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚?"
0.1| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐧,𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"
0.2| " 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲?"
0.3| "𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬"
0.4| "𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞"
0.5| "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐝𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠"
0.6| "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"
0.7| "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲!"
0.8| "𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝"
0.9 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"
0.10| "𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥?"
0.11| "𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝?"
0.12| "𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬"
0.13| "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬"
0.14| "𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
0.15| "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!"
0.17| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲?"
0.18| "𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"
0.19| "𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐬"
0.20| "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭?"
0.21| "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧!"
0.22| "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ....... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧"
0.23| '𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤!'
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ... 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍
0.24| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦
0.25| 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐦𝐰
0.26| 𝐈𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐬
0.27| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
0.28| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞
0.29| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
0.30| 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
0.31| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
0.32| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

0.16| "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐬!"

7K 223 10
By willowswindwp

꧁ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍 sarcastically cheered in relief as they finally walked out of Jim's house.
He'd banged on about his double glazing for what felt like hours and She very nearly threw herself out the window to put herself out of her misery.
If it wasn't for James annoyingly pulling her back, she definitely would have.

As they stepped out into Jim's front garden, Teagan and Orla made eye contact and they knew instantly  what the other one was thinking.
With a affirmative nod from Teagan, the two teens both sprinted from Jim's front door and across the other side of the road where the adults of the Quinn family where packing up the car.

Teagan payed no attention to their loud bickering and instead put all of her energy into beating Orla to her granddads car.
Joe McCool was a lunatic when it came to driving and Teagan thought it was hilarious.
He'd skip red lights, and turn corners on only two wheels.
it was one of the few highlights of her tagging along on their annual holiday.

The downside to tagging along was being stuck in a caravan with Erin for two days - it was torture - she once insisted on reciting all of her 'poetry' to Teagan.
Teagan seriously wondered how she still managed to remain friends with Erin after she put her through that.

Teagan must've slowed down without noticing it because before she even had time to react, Orla was stood triumphantly next to joes car.
She leaned her folded arms on top of the open passenger side door.
Orla playfully stuck out her tongue at Teagan who was struggling to find catch her breath.

Teagan scrunched her face up I'm retaliation to Orla and leant against the bonnet of joes grey car.

"There's too many of us for one car." Mary shouted to them as she walked out the garden holding baby Anna, "some of you'll have to go with me da"

"Can I? Can i?" Michelle asked.
Teagan jumped up as well. "me-me I'll go too" She said eagerly, she tried to jump in the back but was stopped by Michelle and Erin who had sneakily wormed their way in front of her without her even noticing.

"Oh, come on!" She whined, first she lost he race for shotgun with Orla and now she wasn't even going to be in the car.
Teagan knew from past experiences driving with Gerry that he followed all the driving rules and lamely abided by the law.

"No fecking way" Michelle shook her head, straining her neck to be talk to Teagan from inside the car.
Erin followed suit and climbed in the back.

"Yeah, Michelle's right Teagan. I can't be sat in an enclosed space with my ma and da for that long, I'd go mental" Erin added.

Teagan groaned and rolled her eyes, "fine then, I guess I'll have to go sit on James's knee!"

Michelle sniggered out loud and Erin tried to hide her amused smirk.

"You'll probably enjoy it, you sicko!" Michelle yelled to her best friend as she stomped over to the other car.
All she got in response was Teagan tasing her middle finger in the air, specifically for Erin and Michelle to see.

———

Teagan would never admit it to Erin or Michelle or even to james, but she did actually enjoy sitting with James in the back of the car.
Not in the way that Erin and Michelle joked about.

She just enjoyed being near him.
They'd practically been attached at the hip for the last couple of days but she wasn't complaining.
It felt good to finally have james to herself, after months of having a crush on him and having to go through the whole 'Katya incident' they were finally with each other, where they belonged.

Well, physical they were stuck in the middle of the parade, joe had taken the wrong turn and drove straight into the path of a police barricade.
Teagan remained calm and collected, the same couldn't be said for Gerry.

"I think what's happened here is, now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think your father has just driven through a police barricade"
He yelled sarcastically.

Clare held her copy of Moby dick to her chest and gawked at the men marching past the car. Teagan could tell she was absolutely shitting herself.

"Well, it's done now" Mary sighed.

Gerry scoffed,  "oh, that's true. It's probably not even that big a deal, if you ignore the fact that orangemen are circling us as though we're their ducking prey!"  He ranted, getting more and more angry as he carried on.

By now, James had started to panic and was shifting his head to look out the window at the orangemen who were staring right at the lot of them.
Teagan gulped, Gerrys rant had put it all into perspective for her.
The orange order were definitely not the biggest fan of catholic's.

Teagan gulped once again, a few members started to peer into the windows and look at the four of them in the back threateningly.
Without even noticing she was doing it, Teagan shifted closer to james and wrapped her arms around his neck, as if that was going to help her.
Baby Anna had no idea what was happening any just gurgled at the passing men.

"I'm starting to understand how Moby Dick must feel" Clare panicked.
Teagan and James both had a look of fear on their face and whipped their heads around looking at the men who were passing the car glaring at them.

James gulped and securely wrapped a hand around Teagan's waist and pulled her closer to him than she already was.
Teagan didn't say anything but silently thanked him with a scared and uneasy smile.

He nodded, if anyone would of asked him he would say it was to calm Teagan but it was also to stop him from shitting himself from how scared he was.

"Christ, I'm sweating here" Gerry groaned and rolled down his window.
The music suddenly blared inside the car and made Mary and Gerrys argument inaudible.

———

When Teagan caught sight of a police officer pointing a gun at both of the cars she jumped up and gasped.

"Mr Quinn!" She whined.
Gerry looked back at Teagan from the rear view mirror and followed where her eyes were looking.
He soon had the exact same look of dread as Teagan when he saw the gun being pointed.

"They really don't look that  happy, do they?" He said, looking out fo the windows at the order who were slowly becoming more and more aggressive.

Mary, however, was calmly applying a new coat of lipstick, Teagan could see that it clearly wasn't the right colour for Mary, but she didn't think that was the most important thing right now. You know, because of them being circled by the Protestants.

"Why don't we explain it was an accident, that we don't mean any trouble?" Mary suggested.

Teagan quickly nodded along with Mary's idea.
"Yeah- yeah, that's a good plan mr Quinn go tell them that"

Gerry shook his head, "I'm not going out there" he muttered.

Mary shook her head, annoyed at her husband, "send one of the wains out"

Teagan, Clair and James all looked at each other with pure fear in their faces.
"What?" They all gapped, looking at Mr and Mrs Quinn with their eyes wide open with fear.

"Well, the wee fellas English, I think they'll respect that" Mary tutted, looking absentmindedly out of the window.

Teagan stopped for a second and considered it, sure, it wasn't safe but they might go easy on James because he was English.

"I think they would respect that" Clare agreed quickly.

Gerry nodded and turned to look at James, "away you go, son"

James gasped and wrapped his arms around Teagan even tighter than before, acting as if she was somehow going to save him from what they all wanted him to do.
"You're not serious" James protested in a hoarse voice.

"It'll be grand," Gerry answered "I'm sure underneath it all they're reasonable people"

James seemed to be considering it, rather reluctantly, but was cut off by the order starting to shake the car aggressively.

"Absolutely no chance!" He wailed.

Mary and Gerry sighed in annoyance, what the fuck where they gonna do now.
Sacrificing the fella was the last option they had.
Luckily for them, Clare quickly yelled out, "send Teagan out, she's aggressive enough to scare even them away!!" She recommended in a high voice.

Teagan's eyes flew to Clare and she glared at her "way to sell me out Clare!" She yelled in protest.

Clare gulped and turned to Teagan, "think about it though they'll be frightened of you, wouldn't they James?" Clare rushed, snapping her gaze to James for backup.

He looked panicked and considered it for a few seconds, "yeah they would, but we can't send her out there"

Teagan smirked triumphantly at Clare and gave her a annoyed look.
"There you go! Clare"
Gerry looked back at them in the back and shook his head
"No, sending Teagan out would make it worse we don't want her starting a fight with one of them" he grumbled, "our safest bet is sending the English fella" he said again.

James's face turned white again and he looked like he was going to pass out from fear.
Teagan considered it again for less then a second before shaking the idea off.
James couldn't fight his way out of a plastic bag, let alone talk them all out of a situation as dire as this one.

Teagan scowled and placed one of her legs over James to 'protect' him.
"We are not sacrificing James!" She told them all I'm a raised voice.

"Grow a pair and figure it out yourself, mr Quinn!" She told him, making direct eye contact with the two adults.

Gerry gulped and nodded before slowly rolling down his window.
When a man came face to face with him from outside he shit his eyes and psyched himself up.
He opened his eyes and smiled uneasily at the man,
"G'day"

AN: This is actually awful, I know. But I don't really find this episode interesting to write so It's just bland and boring.
The next chapter might take a while or it might be up soon idk.
It depends on weather I just rush the ending of this episode today or procrastinate like I did with this chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also thanks so much for 21k!!! You have no idea what that means to me.
Every single one of you who votes on any part is amazing and I appreciate you all so much.

1700 words
8/2/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.3K 26
It's Scottish... you English prick ⚜️ In which a broken girl and her friends try to navigate life in a war torn town. ⚜️ Started 2/3/21 Finished...
80.6K 2.1K 75
(𝐍) 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍 "𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈." ...
5.8K 129 8
'I didn't know you had a thing for girls.' 'I didn't either but Jillian is just so... i don't know.' 'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVEN'T...
58.9K 1.8K 36
CARDIGAN━━❝ when you are young, they assume you know nothing ❞ IN WHICH, the two best friends slowly begin to feel things for each other that aren't...