Star Wars: The Rise Of The Je...

Da therealneil2000

Rey and Y/N, along with the Resistance, are in their last stand against Kylo Ren and the First Order Male Rea... Altro

Intro
Not What It Seems
This Never Gets Old
Its Adventure Time
Rematch (Part I)
Just Fought A Dead Man
History Museum aka Death Star
Sith Are Just The Worst
A Grand Flashback
Just Hold On, We Coming To Exogul
The Jedi Cousins
An Old Enemy
A True Jedi/Help Wanted
Finale (Part I)
Finale (Part II)

Rematch (Part II)

2.8K 76 85
Da therealneil2000

A/N: You Know what Music to Play when Shit goes down

Y/N and Kylo slowly walk in a circle, glaring at each other. Kylo exerts more electricity that crawls along his arms. Y/N then clears his mind of everything, focus on getting out of this alive, and putting his former boss to his mercy.

Kylo then roars as he lunges at the Jedi, Y/N moves out the way quickly as Kylo's electrified fist flys past him but Kylo turns and backhands Y/N into a wall.

Y/N grunts as the added electricity puts more damage on him. He shakes it off as Ren charges again, throwing rapid punches squared to hit Y/N in his face. He dodges expertly and tries to hit Kylo with his Saber. Kylo then grasps the blade with his hand, if the force lightning wasn't surrounding his hand, it would surely cut his hand through like butter.

Y/N is shocked as he tries to pull the lightsaber out Kylo's hand. Kylo smirks as he ignites his cross guard weapon and swipes at Y/N head. Y/N manages to move his lightsaber to protect his head and the sabers clash.

They both grunt as they try and get the upper hand. Y/N then pivots and lands a rib-crunching roadhouse. Causing Kylo to fly back and yell in pain as he looks at the Jedi with pure hatred. They then both dash at each other and grapple.

(Like this)

Kylo then seems to get the upper hand but Y/N headbutts Kylo and force pushes him away. Kylo slides across the ground as Y/N leaps up to strike Kylo.

Kylo moves out the way and unleashes force lightning towards Y/N, Y/N puts his lightsaber in front of him to block it, just like he remembered Mace Windu doing against Palpatine.

He struggles but then spins away and uses the Force to lift Kylo in the air. Kylo screams in defiance as he is thrown against a wall. Still in the air, Y/N flings him into the destroyed chair the Emperor once sat it, putting Kylo right through it. Y/N charges again at Kylo with a high slash, Ren blocks it and spun inside, landing a hard elbow to his opponents temple. Y/N drops to his knees and Kylo caves his chest in with a hard kick, sending him a few feet away.

Kylo walks up to the downed Jedi,

"The Emperor... told me to kill you. That you were NOTHING!"

Y/N winces as he gets up slowly,
"I-is that... what he said?" He lets out while laughing a bit.
"Sounds like a loser."

"Now..." Kylo says as he grips his saber tightly,
"Where's Rey?"

"I ain't..." Y/N says while coughing, "telling you shit."

Kylo charges his right arm with force lightning as he dashes towards the Jedi and clotheslines him hard.

Y/N gasps as he falls hard on his back but gets up soon after,

Y/N then blocks a downward slash from Kylo, parries it and goes for a slash at Kylo's thigh.
Kylo easily parries it and goes for a strike at Y/N neck. Y/N ducks and spears Kylo down to the ground. Both their lightsaber come out their hands as Y/N gets up first.

Kylo charges his hands with force lightning but Y/N dashes first and delivers a 1-2 combo, a hit to Kylo's head and one in his chest. Kylo swings wildly at Y/N, which he dodges and jumps up and knees Kylo's directly in the chin.

"ARRGH!" Kylo lets out as he falls on his back, he gets angry and uses the force to grip objects and hurls them at the Jedi. Y/N moves to the side to dodge a huge pipe but gets hit in the back with another one.

"Shit!" He yells out as he tries to dodge more and more. He then looks at Kylo, picks up his lightsaber, and throws it, cutting into Kylo's shoulder.

"RRRAAAAHHHH!" Kylo yells, more in anger, not pain. He throws a powerful surge of force lightning at Y/N, but this time, Y/N sticks his hand out and deflects it, causing it to redirect towards Kylo, who is hit with his own attack. He painfully grunts as he struggles to get on his feet. Y/N uses force pull and drags Kylo towards him, the former stormtroopers calls his weapon back to his hand, raising his lightsaber up, preparing to strike the Surpeme Leader down. Kylo grabs his red lightsaber and they both clash.

Y/N uses overwhelming strength and beats Kylo's guard down, causing Kylo's own saber to cut a little into his shoulder. Kylo kicks at Y/N leg, catching the side of a knee.

"ARGH!" He yells out as he feels something pop and goes down on one knee. Kylo attempts to swing to take the Jedi's head off, but Y/N blocks it in a shower of brilliant sparks between the two.

They soon rapidly go back and forth, with huge strikes and wide swipes. It fills the dead throne room with flashes of red and green. Kylo then puts space between them and pushes his hand forward. But this time, Y/N feels his very life force being sucked out of him. He grits his teeth as he tries to move, or do anything to get out. Kylo smiles evilly as he tries to receive more and more of the Jedi's life essence.

Kylo then looks to the side and stops his attack as he blocks a blow from Rey. Who flips over Kylo's head and force pushes him into a wall.

"Y/N!" She screams as she runs over to him and hugs his shoulders, he sighs in relief as Rey uses the Force to heal what Kylo did to him.

"You okay?" She whispers as she kisses him and caresses his cheek.

"I'm doing well.... all things considered.." he smiles weakly but then gets serious as he looks to see Kylo getting up, his yellow eyes glaring at Rey's back.

Rey notices Y/N's change in demeanor and turns around to see Kylo looking at her, this time with red veins and bright yellow eyes.

"W-what happened to you?" She whispers in disbelief

"The Emperor has gave me what I was always intended to have...... Infinite Power."

Y/N rolls his eyes and he grips his hilt,
"Kind of cliche, don't you think?"

"It doesn't matter what I think, only what is known. And my rule..." he says as he ignites his red lightsaber, ".... will be known throughout the galaxy."

Rey and Y/N stands close as they prepare to fight, side by side, to defeat a common enemy.

At the Resistance base, Leia stops as she grips a table in fright, everyone around her notices and looks at her with concern.

Luke.... when will the boy get to know..

R2 beeps sadly as Maz looks on,

"She knows what must be done R2..... to reach her son, will take all the strength she has..."

Leia walks away, but unknown to everyone, a spirit looks on, they too know the moment, is to be done now.

Y/N and Rey soon end up on another part of the station. This time surrounded by the ocean, they continue to go at Kylo with ferocious tenacity. The Sith however, is holding his own.

Rey swipes at Kylo's leg, who blocks it while Y/N takes a swing at Kylo's neck. Kylo ducks and kicks the man away as he continues to clash with Rey.

Rey grits her teeth as she tries to get the upper edge, Kylo with a major injury to his shoulder, has been resorting to using one hand to duel.

As the fight is going on, Mindy hears lightsaber clashes from above, as Finn is right behind her.

Kylo backhands Rey away as Y/N roars in anger, uses force leap and duels with Kylo once again. Kylo is pushed back as Y/N uses Djem So to his advantage. With powerful strikes, he has Kylo on his heels. They clash, with Y/N uses two hands on the hilt and Kylo barely holding on with one.

Kylo attempts to channel force lightning through his fist to punch, but Y/N uses the force to freeze Kylo's hand.

Mindy runs out with her techstaff and sees Y/N dueling with Kylo and Rey getting up.

"REY! Y/N!" She screams out

Rey ignites her lightsaber and uses the force to push Mindy away from getting any closer.

Finn rushes to Mindy's side as Mindy looks on in desperation.

Please get outta this alive you two, don't fuck me up anymore then I already am

Rey joins in as the Jedi continue to go at Ren, Ren alternates between the two, parries Y/N's strike and blocks Rey swipe to his stomach. All three soon are stuck in a clash,

Kylo looks up and sees the water going extremely high up, he breaks the clash and jumps back unto another platform.

"Come back here!" Y/N screams as he jumps towards Kylo, Rey following suit as Mindy and Finn look on in disbelief.

Kylo lands as Y/N gets up right behind him, Kylo sticks his lightsaber in front of Y/N's face. He is stunned for a moment before striking the saber away from his face as he continues to push against Kylo's offensive push now.

Still using mostly his one hand, Kylo uses Form II, similar to Count Dooku.

"I've seen this before" Y/N thinks to himself

Y/N continues to uses Djem So to counteract Kylo but it's a little tougher. Rey comes in and lunges at Kylo stomach, causing him to get distracted and move to the side, but that's all it took for Y/N to force push Kylo away from them.

The supreme leader slides on the wet platform before getting up. He smiles before looking at each side of the water. He raises his arms up and the water rises on each side of him.

Y/N and Rey look on in disbelief

"That can't be good." Y/N comments as he is ready for anything

"No kidding." Rey whispers as she stares at Kylo

Kylo then spreads his fingers and electricity surrounds and laces the water waves controlled by the Force. Kylo then thrusts his hands forward and the electrified water rushes towards the two Jedi.

What the h-

The Jedi then step forward and uses the force to stop the water from rushing closer to them. They create a force shield so it doesn't touch them as the water is around them.

"Rey." Y/N says, causing Rey to turn to look at him, whilst struggle to hold the water away from them.

"I'll hold the water, you go at Kylo. I'll be there in a second."

"No no no, we can both take him!"

"Rey. I'll open a path for you, I got this!"

She pauses for a moment before nodding,

Y/N then concentrated and splits the water in two,

Like Moses splitting the Red Sea

Rey then runs through the opening created by Y/N and sees Kylo, who is shocked for a moment before igniting his lightsaber.

Y/N struggles to keep up his force shield AND keeping the water away from Rey. His shield starts to collapse and he soon feels the electrified water rush partially on him

"No no AHH, DAMMIT!" He screams out as he tries to ignore the pressure of the water and the power the the force lightning

Rey and Kylo go back and forth, just like they did on Starkiller base. Rey has Kylo on his heels once again but the dark side powers his rage to supply him.

Rey then clashes with Ren but Ren lowers his saber, causing Rey's blade to connect with Kylo's extra hilts. He then pulls his saber up, causing Rey to lose balance and Kylo to leap back again.

Rey leaps after him and Y/N uses most of his strength and uses Force Repulse to push the water off him in time and he uses Force Dash to go after the other two combatants.

Kylo then goes on the offense against Rey and conjures up powerful swings against her subpar defense. He pulls back and strikes for her upper arm but she sticks her hand out and stops the blade with the force. She strikes his saber away and they clash.

Kylo stares at her with his evil yellow eyes and headbutts her to create space. She then takes a swing and he channels force lightning in his palm and holds her blade away from his face. He pushes the blade away, causing Rey to turn, and before he can slash her back, Y/N comes in and deflects the red blade away.

Y/N breaths heavy but continues to lunges at Kylo Ren with all he has. Rey kicks Kylo in the stomach as Y/N leaps up and strike down at Ren. Ren blocks the downward strike but Rey cuts into the Supreme Leader side a bit. Causing him to scream out in pain before punching her in the temple with his bad arm.

Y/N, with blinding speed, punching Kylo's bad shoulder and goes behind him, wrapping his throat with his arm. Kylo roars in defiance but before Y/N can bring his saber up, Y/N freezes as feels something is going on at base.....

Leia connects with the force and tries to use all she can to reach Ben....

Leia! Stop!

She stops and turns to see a familiar face

"W-what are you doing here?"

Let me.... you are still needed.

Leia is baffled as she tries to reason with the spirit,

"B-but he's my son, he won't listen to a-"

I'll give him exactly what he needs, trust me

The ghost finishes before vanishing from Leia's sight

Y/N feels heavy distress but that's all Kylo needs as a window as he escape Y/N clutches and unleash a powerful wave of force lightning into Y/N chest.

Y/N screams in agony as Kylo continues to pump more lightning into the Jedi's body. Y/N then slowly pushes through and stabs Kylo in the lower stomach. Kylo grits in pain and in a desperate act, then uses force push, causing Y/N to fly back and drop into the heavy ocean...

"NOOOO!!" Rey screams out in anger and disbelief as she charges at Kylo

She quickly overpowers him, he ends up losing grip on his lightsaber and Rey kicks him down to the ground. She then raises her lightsaber,

"You..... you killed him!!!" She screams down at Kylo

He looks out in the part of the ocean Y/N ended up in, showing a flash of regret as his eyes blink from yellow to brown. He doesn't even look at Rey as she is contemplating striking the fallen Jedi where he is. She lowers her weapon and sadly looks out at the water.

"I did want to take your hand...." she whispers out, still not looking at Kylo,..... "Ben's hand."

She then sadly looks away and runs towards Kylo's ship. She sits in the cockpit and cries silently to herself before taking off.

Mindy is distraught as she looks up at the ship taking off.

"Y/N isn't there...." Mindy as she turns to Finn,

"What? What do you mean?"

"He's not on that ship...."

Mindy hears the roar of the Falcon behind her as she stares out at where the battle took place. She sorrowfully looks away as her and Finn enter the ship.

"Mindy!" Poe yells as he sees her approaching with Finn,

"Where's Rey and Y/N?"

Mindy just looks at Poe sadly and he understands....

Poe then looks at Chewie as he shakes in disbelief and roars in sadness at the lost of his friends.

As Kylo looks out, he feels his mind tearing apart. The Dark and the Light, pulling for dominance. The Emperor Screams in his head are getting quieter and quieter.

Y/N gasps as water escaping his lungs and mouth and coughs while he climbs out the raging water. He then collapse on the hard surface where the battle took place.

"Hey buddy." Y/N hears but is slow to look up.
He rubs his eyes as he looks up, he adjusts his eyes and when he looks up,

The Ghost of Anakin Skywalker looks back at him

"Woah woah woah" Y/N yells out as he scampers back,
"Who... who the hell are you?"

Anakin simply laughs as he understands the young mans would be frightened by his sudden appearance

"Sorry to scare you there, My name is Anakin Skywalker."

"Skywalker..." Y/N whispers to himself,

"Aren't you..."

"Luke's Father.....yes." He interrupts with a smile

"Cool..." Y/N says in small amazement, before asking another question

"Wait?.... You're Darth Vader??."

"I used to be..... that's not me anymore."

"How the hell you end up like that.... looking like this." Y/N says, pointing towards Anakin's youthful and pure appearance

"It's a long story...."

Y/N then smiles, "I'm sure it is.."

They both laugh as Y/N then looks confused,

"Why are you here? I can't see how you can help... being a ghost and alllll....." Anakin shuts him up by picking up Y/N lightsaber and walking up to him with it, smiling while he does

"I stand corrected." Y/N says in amazement as Anakin hands him his lightsaber

"Soooo.... why are you here?"

"To finally reveal the truth.... on why you are so special and why things ended up the way they did."

"Great." Y/N comments while rolling his eyes,
"Story time I presume?"

"I'm not that great of a storyteller but Luke gave me the go ahead to reveal to you and Kylo what was hidden from you both....."

"Luke? Then why isn't he here to tell me himself?"

"He's..... a little busy right now."

Cut to Rey

Rey lands on Ach-to and begins burning Kylo's Tie fighter. She then unclips her lightsaber, stares at the fighter and immediately throws the lightsaber towards the burning ship,

The lightsaber is then caught by a ghostly hand, as they walk out

"A Jedi's weapon deserves more respect."

Rey looks at him in disbelief,
"Master Skywalker...."

"What are you doing?"

Rey sits as she pours out to Luke what has been going on,

"I saw myself turn to the dark, and I'm never letting that happen. I'm not leaving.... I'm doing what you did."

Luke looks down at her in pity....
"I was wrong..... it was fear that kept me here... fear that I failed my greatest creation..."

Rey then looks up at Luke,
"Kylo killed Y/N..... he's gone!"

Luke then smiles down at Rey,
"No, he is very much alive.... my Father is with him at this very moment, Helping Y/N and Ben.

"Ben? W-why is he helping..."

"The emperor has corrupted Ben since his final days at my academy.....and I....."

Cut to Kylo

"Hey kid." Ben hears behind him, he turns to see his father once again

A/N: the conversation goes just like the movie so I'll skip towards the "end" of the reunion

"Ben....." Han says as he lets go of Ben's cheek,
"I need you to remember, get Palpatine out your head, and remember who you truly are. Who your family truly is..."

Han then puts two fingers to Kylo's head

Cut to Y/N

"Master Skywalker, what truth is there to know?" Y/N questions as Anakin sits down with Y/N, surrounding by raging waters.

"Luke created you...."

Cut to Rey

"I created Y/N..."

"Through the Force"
Anakin and Luke say at the same time as they both tap the young Jedi in the forehead, showing the whole story.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

49.1K 1.1K 30
This is a Kylo Ren x reader where (Y/n) was part of the resistance and taken by Kylo Ren. (Y/n) spends a lot of time with Kylo and begins to realise...
17.6K 707 62
••••• completed but iffy ••••• "he continued to hold onto you for dear life, and you let him. he needed this. even though he would never admit it, he...
23.1K 359 13
DISCONTINUED Just read it, I promise you won't be disappointed! This is a Poe Dameron x-reader.
3.5K 134 9
[COMPLETED] A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ash...