Soulmate AUs (Twice) ✔️

By ModernDayRapunzel

Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open] More

The Red String of Fate (NY)
Singing In the Shower (JY)
Jokbal (MM)
A Game of Hot and Cold (JI)
Colors (MN)
Countdown (DY)
Requests?
The Supreme Scream (CY)
Ride or Die (TY)
Author Note
Having Faith Pt. 1 (TY)
Having Faith Pt. 2 (TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Injuries (JY)
Injuries (JY)
Spirit Guide (CY&TY)
Lay Your Head On Me (MN)
Thank You!
Signal (NY)
Defects (JI)
Defects (JI)
Dreams Pt. 1 (SA)
Frozen in Time (DY)
The Blessing and Curse (MM)
Something More (CY)
Laser Tag (NY)
Noticed (MN)
Surprise (JY)
Mine (JI) 🍋
Mine Pt. 2 (JI)
Suspended (TY)
Misunderstandings (DY)
Competitive (NY)
Beautiful (MM)
Cheater (MI) 🍋
Guardian Angel (SA)
Cheater Pt. 2 (MI) 🍋
The Decision (CY)
SaiDa Special
Telepathic (TY)
Prompt Selections
I Did It!
Telepathic Pt. 2 (TY) 🍋
Decisions (DY)
My Demon (MI)
Abducted (Twice)
Haunted (JY)
Tomorrow (NY)
Love Is(n't) Terrible (JI)
Shake it Out (SA)
Possessive (TY) 🍋
Dominant (MI) 🍋
Reasons Why I Love You (CY)
The Invitation (SA) 🍋
Dense (NY)
Refound Love (DY)
Loves of my Life (NY) 🍋
Butterflies (MI)
Footsteps (JY)
Pretend (MM)
Promises (DY)
Arguments and Food (CY)
Vertigo (NY) 🍋
My Mate Pt. 2 (SA)
My Wish (JI)
Whole Again (?)
Milk (SA) 🍋
Midnight Dance (JY)
Cutting and Mending Ties (JI)
The Bid (MM)
Adrenaline Rush (TY)
Scenarios (TY) 🍋
Intertwined

My Mate (SA)

8.1K 239 90
By ModernDayRapunzel

Alpha!reader Omega!Sana

Sana POV

I took in a big sniff of a nice fragrance. Wow whoever has this perfume has great taste. I wonder if she's hot.

-smack-

"Ow!" I complained, "what was that for?"

"Oh please, I knew what you were thinking you pervert!" Jihyo stated, "Turn off your mind link."

Oh. Stupid mind link.

I switched off my mind link so no other werewolf can listen in on my thoughts.

"I'm serious though. This smell is intoxicating," I continued as I breathed in the scent.

Jihyo took a sniff of the air, "I can't smell anything."

"Are you serious?" I frowned, "it's your loss."

I saw Momo and Dahyun walk over to us holding hands, "Guys! Do you smell the perfume?"

They both breathed in the air around us but shook their heads. "Nope," Momo replied.

"I can't either. Maybe you're going crazy, Unnie." Dahyun stated.

I growled in frustration, making heads turn to look at me. "What are you all staring at?" I glared.

The other students quickly turned their heads around, or pretended nothing happened.

"To be fair," Jihyo started, "your growl sounded hot."

"Who's the pervert now?" I teased.

The four of us shared a laugh. "In all seriousness though, I cannot smell the intoxicating scent you're talking about." Jihyo said.

I let out a sigh, "forget about it."

We all walked to our first period class, which we all had together. Yay.

We were early so we just sat at a table and talked. Until we were interrupted by Jungkook. The school f-boy and heartbreaker.

"Hey babygirl," Jungkook said to me.

I simply looked at him with a bored expression, "Do not call me that."

"Come on baby," he asked, "why do you have to play hard to get?"

I was about to reply until I felt my hormones increase slightly.

I let out a gasp and looked over at Jungkook. He was purposely releasing his Alpha pheromones to get me to crack. I clenched my teeth and tried to ignore it.

The alpha girls (Jihyo and Momo) stood up and got in front of me. Protecting me from his pheromones.

They lowly growled at him, warning him that if he continued- he would very well be attacked.

Jungkook let out a growl of his own but backed down because he couldn't take both of them if it came down to it.

He looked at me again before he stalked off.

I let out a sigh of relief, "thank you."

Jihyo and Momo nodded, "no problem."

"Honestly. Who does he think he is?" Dahyun questioned.

"His father is one of the most respected alphas out there," Jihyo answered, "his ego must be pretty high because of it."

They continued talking but I couldn't focus. The look he gave me before he stormed away is giving me the chills.

He looked like he was going to make me pay because I rejected him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Are you ok, Sana?" Momo asked me.

Jihyo and Dahyun were staring at me in worry too. I let out a small smile, "yeah."

The three exchanged glances, obviously not believing me but let it go.

The teacher, Ms.CL soon walked in and got started on her lesson. In the middle of it, I got bored a layed my head down.

"Okay everyone. We have a new student in our class. This is Y/n L/n. Treat her well or you'll be hearing from me." Ms.CL threatened us before turning to sweetly smile at the new girl.

"She's my niece, so if I hear she's having trouble with any of you- I will personally take care of it." Ms.CL continued as some students gulped in fear.

My head was still down because I was tired. I heard everything she said though- no one wants to anger Ms.CL, she is one of the toughest alphas in the city.

"Y/n you can sit next to the girl who seems to be asleep in my class," Ms.CL said with an edge to her voice.

I immediately picked my head up, making it known I wasn't asleep. As I did, I locked eyes with the new girl.

"Mate." My inner wolf happily stated.

She was wearing all black. Her shorts, shirt, hat and mask were black. The only thing that wasn't black was her socks and white Converse.

As Y/n walked over to our table, the scent I smelled earlier was suddenly drowning me. It smelled of the ocean breeze and coconut.

I feel as if I can get drunk off of her scent.

She sat down and glanced at me, I couldn't tell what expression she had on because of the mask covering the bottom half of her face.

As Ms.CL continued on with her lesson, I kept glancing at Y/n- who seemed to be lost in thought.

I wonder what she's thinking about?

Y/n POV

As my Aunt told me where to sit, I locked eyes with the girl who was supposedly my seatmate.

"Mate," my inner wolf eagerly said.

I began to walk over to my seat when my mate's scent washed over me. She smelled like warm vanilla- making me want to continously breathe in her scent.

As I sat down, I glanced at her. She's beautiful.

As my Aunt continued with her lesson, my mate kept glancing at me as I tried to think of a way to start a conversation with her without making it seem so obvious.

I couldn't come up with anything until I heard, "I wonder what she's thinking about."

Oh right! I forgot about mind link. I linked my mind with her's and blocked out other people. I replied to her, "I'm thinking about you."

I casually looked her way and noticed she looked surprised, with her face slightly red, "Did you forget your mind link was switched on?"

She was still frozen but replied, "I could've sworn I turned it off."

I lightly let out a chuckle, "You're cute."

Her face turned even more red as she tried to cover it with her hands, "Stoooop."

I couldn't help but smile brightly at her only for her to confusedly stare at me and and say, "I cannot tell if you're happy or not."

I remembered about my mask and took it off of my face to not confuse her. My smile was still on my face as I did so.

She kept looking at my face, mainly my lips as she slightly licked her own. I smirked and raised my eyebrow, "see something you like?"

She had a deer caught in headlights look on her face as she once again turned red, "I uh- sorry?"

"Oh no I'm not mad. You can stare at me all you want. I am your mate as you are mine." I said to her.

I heard a low growl from another table close to us. I looked over to see a guy with black coconut hair, glaring at me.

I turned off my mind link to my mate and linked with the coconut guy, "What's your problem?"

He was glaring as he answered, "Back off of Sana. She's mine."

I squinted my eyes at him, "who?"

He gave me an exasperated look, "The girl next to you whom you are obviously talking with through mind link."

"Ohhh okay," I replied.

"I knew you'd back off," he smirked.

I tried to hold in my laughter as I heard that, "you need to back off. Sana is my mate, and I'll be damned if you take her away from me."

After hearing this, the guy had a shocked look on his face. It was my turn to smirk before I closed my mind link with him.

I looked over at my mate. Her name is Sana, huh?

I smiled as I stared at her.

Sana POV

I started to focus on the lesson as I noticed Y/n was having a conversation with someone else via mind link.

I wrote down some notes when I felt someone staring me. For some reason instead of feeling creeped out, I felt safe.

I looked around to find who was staring at me, only to lock eyes again with Y/n. No wonder why I felt safe.

She seemed to be staring at me with a dreamy look in her eyes, causing me to blush. You keep making me blush, Y/n.

The bell rang as we continued to lock eyes with each other. We both packed up our stuff and walked out the door.

Jihyo, Momo, and Dahyun were smirking at me as they walked over to us.

Y/n stared at me with a confused expression. I gave her a smile that said it was nothing. "My friends," I mouthed to her.

She nodded her head in understanding and smiled at them. As they introduced themselves to her, I caught sight of Jungkook glaring at her and me.

He muttered something to himself and walked away. Fear started to gather in the pit of my stomach.

I felt someone back hugging me and immediately relaxed. "You ok, love?" Y/n asked me as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"If I'm being honest. Now that you're here, I'll be fine," I smiled at her.

My friends lightly cringed and said their goodbyes to us.

Time skip

Apparently Y/n and I have three classes together. Which I didn't mind at all.

This is the last class of the day and Y/n wasn't in it. I let out an impatient sigh.

The bell rang after what felt like hours. Finally.

I basically ran out of that class. Now where is Y/n?

I started walking around, trying to catch her scent. I went the opposite way of the crowd as to not get squished. I looked around and noticed the way I was going, there was literally no one.

I suddenly felt like I was being watched but I did not feel safe. I swallowed a lump in my throat before turning around and heading back towards the crowd.

A hand quickly clasped onto my mouth. I tried to let out a scream but it was no use.

I tried to fight off the other person but it didn't do much. This person is obviously an Alpha.

The person turned me to face them. Jungkook?

I suddenly blacked out.

Time skip.

I woke up in an empty classroom. I noticed I was only in my bra and underwear. My hands and mouth were tied.

I tried to break out the ties but it was no use.

"Ah the sleeping beauty awakes," Jungkook smirked. He made his way over to me.

I started panicking.

Y/n, where are you? Tears started to gather in my eyes as Jungkook got closer to me.

Y/n POV

Ugh where am I?

This the part I hate about switching schools. I have no idea where the hell to go. I came from that way so... No wait. I came from that way... Dear lord they all look the same.

I was just about to scream until I noticed Momo leaving a classroom. I quickly went over to her, "Momo? Can you take me to Sana's classroom? I tried to find it but I just ended up getting lost."

Momo smiled at me, "Of course. It took awhile for me to understand the school layout as well."

She led me over to Sana's classroom which was the total opposite way of where I ended up being.

We looked inside and saw no one. "Would you happen to know where she is?" I asked Momo.

Momo frowned and shook her head, "No. She usually waits here or go over to my classroom."

I took in a deep breath of air, trying to catch her scent. It was stale but she definitely was here around 12 minutes ago.

I started to follow the scent trail with Momo beside me. It lead us to a completely different part of the school.

"I don't remember this ever being here," Momo whispered.

We were worried. Why did she come here?

I immediately caught scent of someone else. It was definitely an alpha and a male.

I heard Momo growl, "Jungkook."

Considering Momo let out a growl, it must be a bad person.

We opened each door in the hall where Sana's scent was really strong.

"I swear if this Jungkook guy lays a hand on her I will castrate him."

"As will I," Momo said in my mind.

We reached the last door in the hall. This must be it, she wasn't in the other rooms.

"No! Stop!" I heard Sana scream out in a panic from the other side of the door.

I immediately pulled the door open and ran inside.

Jungkook was on top of Sana, trying to take off her last pieces of clothing.

Sana was underneath him, crying and squirming.

Oh fuck no.

I ran towards them and tackled Jungkook to the ground. My eyes were pure red as I growled at him, "How fucking dare you?"

I looked over at Sana, making sure she didn't receive any injuries. Momo was untying her hands and giving Sana her jacket.

I was infuriated. I specifically told this prick she was my mate.

He shouldn't be doing this to anyone. What kind of alpha is he?

My grip on Jungkook became loose as he gave me a blow to my ribcage.

He started running away.

-crack-

I shifted to my wolf form and once again tackled him. This time, I started biting and scratching him. How dare he do this to my Sana?

Jungkook shifted to his wolf form as well. He shook me off of him and bared his teeth at me.

I let out a low growl, my red eyes glaring at him. I was challenging him to a fight.

Jungkook had two choices: fight me and I beat the shit out of him or he leaves, gets reported to the principal, and I attack him later.

Jungkook's blue wolf eyes looked uncertain as I stared icily at him.

He made a decision and lied down on his back, exposing his stomach. He was submitting to me.

As he did this, the principal walked into the room and glared at him, "Jungkook, my office. Now."

She looked over at us and said, "I'll get the information from you girls later. I need to deal with him first. Are you going to be all right, sweetie?" The principal asked Sana.

I looked over at Sana who had tear stains on her face. "I'll be fine," she replied, sniffling.

The principal left with Jungkook behind her. His tail was in between his legs and his head hung low.

Serves him right.

I padded over to Sana and Momo and let out a whimper.

They looked over at me and smiled.

I shifted back to my human form and hugged Sana, "Sorry it took us a long time to find you. He didn't... Touch you did he?"

"No he didn't. You guys came just in time," she replied.

"Oh thank God," I let out a sigh of relief, "how did the principal know..?"

"The principal is my mom," Momo explained, "I called her and told her what happened while you tackled him."

The three of us were walking out until I noticed Sana wasn't wearing any pants.

I opened my backpack and took out my sweatpants.

"Do you just keep sweats in your backpack?" Momo asked me.

"Yep. In case I get cold or accidentally spill something on me." I answered.

When Sana finished changing I held hands with her while she locked arms with Momo.

The three of us walked towards the principal's office.

I cannot believe I met my mate on the first day of school and saved her from an idiot. All the while making friends with my mate's friends.

I think I'm going to like it here at this school. Especially with Sana here with me.

It's going to take Sana some time to get over this, but she knows I'll always be there to protect her. She also has Momo, Dahyun, and Jihyo too.

Sana and I will be just fine.

------------

I was going to cut this story into two parts but got lazy to copy and paste.

Sorry if this is too long for you. I am accepting requests. Please rate~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 6.3K 42
Oneshots with Twice! Twice x Reader P.s: I didn't write for what gender it is for . It depend on the gender you want. Also I didn't used any names in...
46.3K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.
267K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
4.4K 170 46
oneshots story of you and sana