Thuggin'

By KweenAnt

Read to find out More

Chapter. 1
Chapter.2
Chapther.3
Chapter .5 {Late update I'm so sorry}
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter.8
Chapter. 9

Chapther.4

3 2 0
By KweenAnt

2 months later

(Lartise👶)

I picked my son up from this crib and patted his back. He looked at me and cried."Come on now Jr, men don't cry" I nudged his stomach, receiving a laugh from him. I held on to LJ (Lartise Jr) as I walked down our steps. When I got to the kitchen I made him a bottle and placed the bottle on the bottle warmer. I waited for him bottle to be done and handed I to him. I went to the living room. I laid LJ down, placed a pillow under his bottle since he can't hold his own bottle yet. I grabbed my computer and listened to some music as LJ ate. I nodded my head to the beat as I waited for Zakiyah to wake up. I saw Zakiyah walk down the stairs with MY robe on. I sighed and laughed to myself.

"Hey my babies" she kissed my lips then kissed Lj's cheek. He smiled and reached for her. She picked him up, gladly and made her way to the kitchen to go make some breakfast.

I started typing some song lyrics that I came up with. I closed my computer and went into the kitchen and saw Zakiyah feeding LJ some MORE milk.

"Bae he just had a bottle, he should be full" I opened the cupboard and grabbed my mug. I poured me some lemonade that Zakiyah made.

"I know, but he was grabbing for the milk so I gave it to him" she opened the fridge door and grabbed the eggs. I laughed and shook my head.

"He so damn spoiled, just like his mama" I laughed and grabbed my red bull out the fridge.

"I am not spoiled, I'm just blessed" she flipped her weave and feed LJ.

"Cap" I said and walked out the kitchen. I turned on the television and watch some basketball.

"Ayo he cheat, he low key upper cut him with his elbow to get that 3!" I yelled at the TV.

"Bae, calm down your veins are popping out your neck" she kissed my cheek and handed me LJ.

He started blabbing/yelling at the TV, like he knew what was going on. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"What you yelling at bubba?, huh?" I laughed and he smiled and cooed at me.

Zakiyah came and sat in my lap. "The food's ready, babe". I nodded and grabbed LJ👶. I set him down in his high chair.

"bae van you hand me the Cheerios?" I asked as I played with my lil gangsta.

Zakiyah handed me the cereal. I poured some on the lil table on the high chair. I smiled at LJ and sat down. As I ate breakfast Zakiyah keep staring at me.

"I got sum on my face"

"Yeah, you got toothpaste residue on you lip" she pointed and continued eating.

"Oh" I licked my lips.

"So today, I'm going to the mall with my sister"

"Ight"

"I'm bring LJ, to meet his Auntie" she took a sip of her juice.

"Ight, don't spend a lot of mon-eh"

"Why you had to say it like that? Mon-eh?"

"I don't know"

"I'll go get dress, can you get LJ ready?"

"Ight"

She walked away and went into the room, I grabbed LJ."alright bubba, what you wearing today?"

He smiled and slapped my cheek. I playfully frowned at him and made my way to his room.

***

I clicked his buttons together and handed him his pacifier. I grabbed my son, placing oil in his hair not a lot though. I grabbed some baby lotion and rubbed it on his hands, face, legs, and toes. "There we go bubba your all cleaned up" I kissed his cheek.

"Bae I'm ready!" Zakiyah came in the room with a black  Gucci shirt on, black shorts, white shoes, and Fendi socks. I smirked and laughed to myself. My baby can dress but when I comes to dressing with LJ, she difficult.

I grabbed LJ and walked down the stairs. I placed him in his stroller, that's by the door. I went into the kitchen and made him a bottle so. When I got back to the stroller I placed it in the cup holder. 'Ight babe, Lj's ready"

She yelled 'ok' back.

"LJ, what you getting from the mall?" I asked my beautiful beautiful son.

He blabbed at me and cooed. I kissed his fore head as Zakiyah came running down the stairs.

I put his socks on and kissed Zakiyah. "Ight, be safe"

She looked at me and plead for something. "Bae can I use your card?" She gave me some puppy dog eyes.

I reached in my pocket and handed her my card. I kissed my son's forehead before they left.

I watched them leave and LJ stare at me threw the door way. I went back to the room and carried my ass to sleep.

(Zakiyah💕🍯)

"Come on bubba, let's find your Auntie" I handed LJ his bottle and sat him up in the stroller.

"Zakiyah, Over here!" My big sister, Serenity called me.

I pushed the stroller over to her and took a seat. I grabbed LJ and placed him in my lap as he drunk his bottle.

"May I hold em?" My sister asked with a begging look in her eyes.

My baby looked at her and gave her his 'Stank Eye'.

"He might start crying, so just rock him" I handed her him while I order some French fries.

"Dammit" I heard Serenity say and I looked at LJ who was slapping Serenity. With that happening I grabbed him and placed him back in his stroller.

"I'm sorry 'bout that" I handed her a napkin since LJ spilled ketchup on her leather jacket.

I went back to the cashier and grabbed my food. I sat back down and grabbed the ketchup, giving it a squeeze ova my food.

"So baby sis, how have ya been?" My sister asked me and she ate her hot wings

"I've been good, helping LJ and Lartise" I showed her a picture. "Those my babies" I cooed .

I kissed Lj's cheek and handed him a fry. I smiled at my baby as he smiled back.

"Awh, y'all such a cute fam" she rubbed her hands together, to get the salt of them.

"While we're here, do you want to get your nails done?"

"Yeah, why not?

"Ok" I went up to the cashier and asked for a to-go plate. Once I got the plate I put my fries in it then placed the plate in the pocket on the stroller.

"Sis, I'm going to get LJ something from the store you can go to the salon I'll be there shortly.

"Okay" she walked away, in a different direction and I went into Toys R Us.

"LJ, what toy you want". I pushed the stroller to the kids aisle.

He started grabbing for the blue car toy. I handed it to I'm and kissed his chubby little cheeks. I paid for the toy at the register and walked out the store. I walked to the nail salon. When I got there I say Serenity arguing with a Chinese person.(A/N No Rasicm 😘 I love you guy!)

I settled Lj's stroller by a table, that's close to Serenity and the Chinese girl. " Aye, cut that shit out! My kid don't need to hear y'all bickering and fussing" I sighed 

They both gave me a similar, dumfounded look. I rolled my eyes. "Excuse but can you do your job and paint my nails ocean blue with diamonds?" I asked sarcastically.😒

She sighed and nodded. I grabbed LJ out the stroller and sat him in my lap, with his teething ring. As I got my nails done, Lartise keep calling and texting me.

"Serenity can you answer that for me?" She nodded and grabbed my phone. When she saw the text message she had a 'Woah' expression on her face. She showed me the message and I blushed

DaddyLartise😘😝-Bae wya? I'm hella horny and you ain't here😥

I whispered something in Serenity's ear and she typed it.

Zakiyah- I'm going to be home in about an hour bae, I'm missing you already Daddy😘😍👅

She smirked when Lartise texted back.

DaddyLartise😘😝- When you get home, I'm tearing that ass up💞👌🍆

I whispered in her ear again. And she typed it.

Zakiyah- Mm, can't wait💋👅

After the lady was finished cleaning my nails I grabbed my phone and text Lartise myself.

DaddyLartise😘😝-Bae...Hurry up👅

Zakiyah- I'm coming in a lil bit

DaddyLartise😘😝-That's what you 'gone to be saying when you get home😂😉

Zakiyah- Lmao ok, see you when I get home I'm bout to get my nails painted😂

Lartise😘😝-I Luh You, Big Head

Zakiyah- I love you too baby💋

I turned my phone off as the lady continued to do my nails.

***

"Ouuuuu, bitch my nails lookin fly as fuck" I said whipping my hair back and forth with me nails.

"Yasssssssss lil sis but, I thought you used to paint."

"Nah, I don't paint anymore"

"Oh w-"

LJ began to wake up from his nap. I grabbed him out the stroller and kissed his chubby cheeks and handed him a fry for earlier.

"Looks like that's my que, to go home bye Renny" I kissed my sister's cheek and side hugged her. She waved as I walked out the salon the out the mall.

***
When I got home LJ was already sleeping so I placed him in his crib. I kissed his fore head and whispered 'I Love You' in his ear.

(Lartise😝😘)

I waited for Zakiyah to come in the room, I've been trying to get my mind off her all day but I can't my baby boy blessed her with some 'mo ass and wider hips and more curves. My baby got it going on.

Damn😥

She walked into the room and placed her hair in a neat bun and walked over to me. I smirked and kissed her lips once she reached me. She got on me, kissing my lips and jawline. I slid off my shirt and she tossed her shoes. She pulled off her shirt and pants as I took of my pants. Once we were both completely naked, I slid into her warmness.

Bout to be a wild night😂😉🍆

°Thoughts?

° Lartise Horny

°Serenity?

°Baby LJ don't like Auntie Renny❗😂

I'm curious, what's you favorite fruit?🍎🍏🍉🍐🍑🍒🍓🍍🍇🍌🍅🍋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.6K 39
read to find out 😛
161K 4.5K 25
Just read it and find out 😊
4.4K 157 10
Read to find out. 🤭
9.5K 231 41
Read to find out what happens ❤️