Living Affair

Af Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Mere

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

forty three

4.3K 252 72
Af Missnellywrites

Just as Kapri was getting to leave his house, he opened the door and there stood Montana on the other end. Montana bumped past Kapri as Kapri closed his door confused by his hostile behavior.

"Wassup-"

"Alyssa been letting that nigga beat on ha! Ha little friend came over to the house, telling me all this mufucking shit!" He yelled.

"I know, I know. We gotta-"

"That nigga is....You know?" Montana paused for a second looking at his best friend, "Fuck you mean you know?" He raised an eyebrow, suspiciously. He ain't tell him anything so he was caught off guard by his statment.

"Nah I was just saying-"

"Kapri did you leave yet?" Alyssa rubbed her eyes before looking up to see her brother in the living room. Both Montana and Kapri looked at Alyssa, before Montana looked back at Kapri with the hardest frown plastered on his face.

Kapri ran a hand down his face, "Nigga, it ain't-"

Montana ran up to Kapri and socked him in his face, causing Kapri to lose balance and fall, caught off guard by Montana's action.

Montana walked up to Kapri and sent several  blows to Kapri's face and body. Kapri didn't fight back, he just took it like a man.

"Montana, Stop!" Alyssa yelled, running over to the two men. Montana didn't let up and he sent punches to Kapri. Alyssa begged and begged Montana to stop as she watched him beat Kapri viciously. "Montana, you're gonna kill him." She pulled on the jacket he was wearing as tears now streamed down his face.

Kapri had used his strength and sent a hard punch to Montana's face, causing his lip to start bleeding.

Montana touched his lip and seen the blood, That angered him more as, he pulled out a Pistol from his waistband. He pointed it at Kapri and walked up to him just as Alyssa jumped in front of Kapri.

"Alyssa, Move!" He yelled with a hard mug on his face. 

"Stop." She held her hand out, "Can you please just let me explain?"

"I don't give a fuck about what you got to say. I said move and I'm not gone say that shit again."

"Please just wait-"

"Move!" He snarled.

"I'm pregnant!"

"Alright, I'm pregnant." She repeated with a mumble as her lip quivered.

"What?" Montana squinted his eyes tilting his head to the side. He had his gun still pointed at Kapri as he never took his eyes off of his little sister.

"I'm sorry," She sobbed covering her mouth.

"You lying right?" He chuckled, bitterly.

She shook her head.

Montana nodded his head before he placed the gun back into his waistband. Alyssa looked up and watched as he walked out the door.

She sniffled and turned around looking at Kapri. His face was bruised up and he had a busted lip.  Kapri spit the blood from his mouth onto the fall and he laid his head on his floor. 

Alyssa caressed his face, "Are you okay?"

"That was a dumb ass question. I'll be aight."

"Your eye is-"

"Yea. I know. Don't worry bout it."

"I'm sorry." She apologized on behalf of her and Montana.

"It's cool." He chuckled, "I would've beat my ass too." He laughed and than started to cough.

"Come, let's clean you up."

After Alyssa helped Kapri, they went back into the living room and sat down. No one said anything to each other. Both of them knew Montana was still out there because they never heard him pull off.

Kapri held an ice pack up to his face as Alyssa sat a few spaces from him playing with her fingers. Her legs bounced up and down because she was honestly scared shitless. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes before the front door opened.

Both Kapri and Alyssa looked up at Montana. Alyssa couldn't tell how he was feeling because he had a blank expression. Kapri on the other hand knew his friend was pissed, hell even disgusted.

"So how long has this been going on?" Montana folded his arms over his chest. "Kapri." He chuckled, "How long you been fucking my sister...bro."

"Mon, I know you're mad, but-"

"Did I ask you something Alyssa?" He squinted looking at his sister, "Shut up, he grown. He got a mouth for a reason."

"Don't talk to her like that, cuz."

"Oh you speaking up for her now?" Montana laughed to keep his cool, "I'm dead ass tryna keep patient with both of y'all motherfuckas'."

"Montana I pursued him." She spoke up for herself and Kapri. "I came onto him and things just were like that." She shrugged not knowing what else to say.

"I see and you so motherfucking stupid to not see he just using yo dumbass for sex. You think this nigga want a relationship with you? You think he gone wife you up or sum'n?"

"Oh my god, Montana. Here you go with that bullshit." Alyssa exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"And let me ask you something." He converted his eyes over to Kapri.

"I'm listening."

"How long have you been looking at my lil sister? She only eighteen. So I'm wondering, how long you been waiting for the day until you was able to fuck with her? Huh?!"

Kapri scrunched up his face, removing the ice pack from his face. "The fuck you tryna say?"

"Pedophile ass nigga!" Montana spat looking at him disgustingly, "You a dirty ass nigga, cuz!

"What!" Kapri jumped up from his seat on the couch dropping the ice pack. Alyssa stood up standing in front of Kapri. "Nigga don't you ever disrespect me talm bout some pedophile. You know for a fact I ain't never looked at Alyssa that like before!

"Seems to me like I don't know shit. You ain't look at her like that because you saw her as yo little sister, right?"

"Fuck outta here." Kapri cursed.

"Man I'm outta here." Montana turned around walking to the door before he turned around and called out to Alyssa, "You foul on some real shit. You run to that nigga first and tell him shit about how that nigga been beating on you, but can't even come to yo blood to tell me shit, got yo friend coming up to the crib cause she worried bout you and shit. You out here playing two sides of the fence. But it's aight, cause I know what it is now."

"No, Montana can you just,"She said just as he walked out the door slamming it. She took a deep breath to keep from crying as Kapri touched her arm.

"You ain't gotta cry."

"He's gonna hate me for the rest of his life." She chuckled, but not because she found the whole situation funny. Just because, she had done a lot of messed up things to hurt Montana and she never meant to.

"Just gotta give em some time."

"Yeah." She nodded tucking a piece of her hair behind her ears, "I guess so."

"Lemme ask you something though?"

"Yeah?"

"What you said earlier? You really pregnant?"

She sighed, "Yes."

Kapri nodded and didn't say anything.

"I found out two weeks ago and I know you probably don't want this baby, I'm sure I'm not the exact person you wanted to experience this with, I-"

"Alyssa be quiet. No matter what, it's my baby and I'm not mad or anything if you think that. Aight? I'm just in shock. And babies are blessings..."

"Oh thank god." She sighed in relief hugging him. She pulled away from him looking at him. "I think something might be wrong though. I don't know. When I was tryna get away from Tyrone I fell and hit my stomach. It was just a lot going on and-"

"Calm down. Alright? Ima take you to the hospital and we gone see waddup with the baby."

"But what about Tyrone?"

"Don't worry bout him, I got that handled. Aight?"

She forced a smile nodding her head.

- - - -

Kacey.

Kacey sat in the living room with the kids as they watched a movie. She held three month year old Kaija in her lap as Major sat next to them engaged in the movie Space Jams. It was getting later by the second and Kacey would check her phone every minute. She had been calling Montana to see what he was and when he'd be back home but he only sent her one text and that was it.

She wasn't trying to be annoying or nagging all the time so she just left him alone and waited until he called or walked in the door.

"Bubba can we watch something else please?" She didn't even like the money she just played it for Major.

"No." Major answered quickly as he focused on the movie.

"Why not? This movie is boring."

Major shook his nod. "I like."

"Me and your sister don't wanna watch it. Right mamas." Kacey looks at Kaija who stared back at her before she started smiling, "Right mama's baby." She picked her up kissing all over her face as Kaija giggled.

"Sorry, baby." Major said leaning in to kiss his baby sister, "Mwah."

"Aww." Kacey smiled loving the Interaction Major had with his sister. "Now that I think about it, it's bed time buddy." Kacey stood up with the baby as she clapped her little hands, "For you too." She pinched her cheeks gently.

"Noooo, Mommy. Please." Major stood on the couch begging.

"Uh uh," She shook her head looking around for the remote. "Where's the remote?"

Major looked around the couch before he lifted up the blanket grabbing the remote hiding it behind his back.

"Gimme it."

Major shook his head no.

"Boy who you talking to?" She raised an eyebrow, "Give me it now."

She watched as his lip quivered before he burst into tears.

"Major, you better-"

The front door opened and Montana walked in closing the door and walked upstairs.

"Alright, Fine. Your wish is granted. You only get to watch it till I get back."

Major sniffled as he nodded his head before sitting down.

Kacey walked up the stairs and walked into their bedroom with Kaija on her hip.

"Where have you been?" She said once she walked in the room.

 "The same place I told you I was gone be."Montana replied as he took his clothes off.

"Montana you were not at your fathers house."

"Aight so if you know what the fuck you questioning me for?" He snapped looking over his shoulder at her.

"Babe, I'm just asking you a simple question." She scrunched her face up, "And stop cussing in front of the baby idiot."

"Well if you would stop being so mufucking annoying I wouldn't have to be cussing."

"How the f- How am I being annoying?" She squinted her eyes looking at him.

"Man." He sucked his teeth ignoring her walking into their bathroom closing the door.

Kaija started to get fussy and Kacey rocked her back and forth trying to put her to sleep. She didn't know why Montana was acting the way he was. And if he kept it up he was gone have to deal with Kacey's attitude.

Once she finally put Kaija to sleep, she went back into the room.

Montana was sitting at the edge of the bed just looking down.

"You love me right?" He looked up at her.

"Yes, Montana I love you." She stood in front of him.

"You know I went over to Kapri crib right and I was telling him bout that nigga and shit. He say some stupid shit to me and then I hear somebody call out for Kapri. I turn and it's Alyssa. As soon as I seen her I blacked out and me and him got Into it. So I pulled out my gun and Alyssa say she pregnant."

"For Kapri?"

"I'm sure it is the way she was tryna protect that nigga." His jaw clenched just thinking about it. "I done told that girl from when she was little about all the shit not to do. All this shit and she still go do it. Look at her ass, pregnant again with another baby and she only nineteen. She fucking with a nigga that's hitting thirty soon and a nigga who been around her since she was born. Momma probably rolling in ha fucking grave."

"Baby don't say that. Alyssa's only a kid she don't no any better. Maybe her and Kapri really did have something more than just having sex." She shrugged.

"You taking shorty side now?!" He stood up from the bed looking at Kacey.

"No I'm just-"

"You talking bout some she still a mufucking kid. She know wrong from fucking right. And they couldn't possibly have anything more than just fucking. Kapri was just looking for a quick nut. Out of all the broads in New York he choose ha. And think he tryna settle down with Alyssa? Fuck is you talkin' bout?!" He spat angrily.

"First off stop yelling at me like I'm your child."

"Nah cause you pissing a nigga the fuck off." He walks to the closet grabbing a blanket.

"Where are you going?" She watched Montana walk to the door.

"In the living room to sleep with my son. Sleep tight." He says while walking out closing the door.

- - - -

To Be Continued................

Thoughts?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
271K 14.2K 42
πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...