Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

4. Karuna's Decision.

30.4K 1.2K 135
By prishaagarwal95

There comes a
time when u meet
someone and you
just want to make them
smile for the rest
of your life.

-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-

Karuna Pov

It's been three minutes, twenty seconds and now twenty-one seconds since both of us are dumbly being seated on my balcony. He is on my right side.

I don't know how to begin the conversation so, I left this job for him but I guess he is also in the same dilemma.

We can't waste our precious opportunity by just being hushed. Someone will have to take the initiative so, gathering up all my courage, I finally turn my head to look at him, the moment I move my head he also did the same.

I passed him my nervous smile which he returns with his sheepish one.

"Umm..! I don't know how to start? So, let's begin from the beginning."

He extended his palm for the handshake and said,

"Hi! I'm Raj Tandel."

I thought to play along with him. I connected my palm with his and replied,

"Hi! I'm Karuna Singhania."

I felt his body warmth transferring into my palm along with bubbling some tingling sensations inside my tummy.

I immediately backed out my hand to stop all these weird feelings.

He glared at me and said on a very serious note,

"I can't do this."

I raise my brows confusedly.

What does he mean? Did I do something wrong? Did he get offended because of my reaction?

He stroked his hair harshly and messed up his perfectly groomed hair.

He took a deep breath and said something unbearable for any girl sitting in my place,

"Listen! I don't want to complicate things between us so, I'm directly coming to the point. I can't marry you."

It took me some time to process all the newfound information when suddenly he drops another bomb on me.

"Actually, I'm Gay."

My eyes became wide after his revelation. He is Gay. Oh, God!

"I don't like women and my parents are scared about society. That's why they want me to marry a girl but I can't ruin someone else's life for the sake of this f**k**g society."

I remain silent for a few minutes, letting my mind digest everything. God, it's very difficult for me to breathe properly. I took a deep breath to calm down myself but all my trials went in vain.

I panicked and began to mumble whatever came into my mind,

"What'll I do now?

My parents are already fond of you.

What'll I tell them?

That you're Gay."

"No, please don't reveal my secret. Tell them that you don't like my attitude or my behavior or anything whatever you want but please don't tell them that I'm Gay. Please!", He begged as if I'm going to steal one of his precious possessions.

"Your parents already know that you like boys?"

"Only my mom knows."

"Okay! That's why she didn't like the idea of us talking privately?", I thought doubtfully.

"Yes.", He confirmed my doubt.

My heart broke into thousand pieces. All my imagination, all my excitement, all my fantasies I thought to do with him got ruined.

We girls lost a very charming and handsome man. I still can't believe it! A boy like him is Gay.

I wish I know some magic by which I could've changed his perspective towards us females.

We remain silent and kept on thinking about how to get out of this situation?

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and we looked at each other horribly.

Riya came into the balcony and declared,

"I'm sorry guys your time is up. Now it's time to declare your final verdict regarding your relationship."

I and Raj looked at each other blankly.

Again Riya said,

"We all wanted to give both of you some more time but our mom is getting very impatient Bhai. I don't know why she is acting so wired?"

His eyes looked at me pleadingly as if they were trying to convince me and also screaming please save us.

I blink my eyes and slightly nodded my head to assure him that don't worry I'll handle everything.

After our silent talk, Riya dragged him out with her.

I enter my room and sat down at the edge of the bed.

What to do now? How am I gonna reject him without revealing his truth?

After a few seconds later Maa came inside. She seems very much excited. I don't want to spoil her mood.

She sat down beside me and gave her most appealing smile like she already knows that I'm going to say yes.

"So what's your answer?", She enquired.

I didn't say anything because I'm so, so, soo..... confuse right now. What'll I tell her? Why can't I marry Raj? I don't know how she will react? Oh, God! Why me?

She again ask me the same question but this time all her excitement vanished and now she seems worried.

"What happen beta? Why are you silent?"

I think it's time when I'll have to give her a shock.

"Sorry Maa, but I can't marry him."

Without wasting any time she backfired,

"Why?"

"I don't know why but I think we are not made for each other. I didn't like his vibe.", I tried to convince her.

"Did he misbehave with you?", She asked being alert.

"No Maa, it's just...Ummm...I don't know but I know one thing very clearly that we are not made for each other.", I said sternly.

"But beta(My child)..", I cut her in the middle and said,

"No buts, this is my final decision and I'm not gonna change it."

she looked at me sympathetically and said,

"If you've already made up your mind then I'll talk to your Paa about it. Still, I want you to think one more time about your decision because I and your Paa thinks that you can't get any better family than Tandel's they're perfect for you.", She said hopefully.

I kept quiet gesturing to her that my decision is final and I'm not going to change it. She understood my gesture and went out.

I feel very bad for both the families they gelled up pretty well with each other. But what can I do? I can't get married to a Gay. I hope! I find Mr . Perfect soon and I hope! Raj's family also accepts him the way he is.

_______________________________________

Rekha Pov (Karuna's Maa)

I tried to convince my daughter to think one more time and change her decision. Tandel's are an appropriate alliance for her. I know they'll adore her the way we do. But she remains silent which means she is not gonna change her decision.

I came to the living hall and said to my husband in a very serious tone.

"Can we talk in private?"

Everyone gave me a confused look. Avoiding their looks I walk in the direction of our room and my husband follows me. The moment we enter the room, he inquired,

"What's the matter?"

"It's about karuna's decision, she doesn't want to marry Raj."

"Okay! It's her life she is a grown-up woman, she can make her own decisions.", He said.

I'm surprised after hearing his response. I had thought that he will get super angry with Karuna and will also force her to marry but nothing like that happened.

We are facing continuous criticism from all our relatives just because we let our daughter study and work outside. My husband never imposed his decisions on anyone of us ever. He always stands beside us like a strong pillar. I'm very proud of him.

We came out and inform everyone about Karuna's decision.

They all became sad especially Mrs . Tandel she seems more desolate than others.

I felt pity for my daughter. Today, she lost many precious gems by denying this marriage proposal.

After our declaration Mr. Tandel said,

"May our kids didn't get along with each other but I must say we had a great time here. Now I think we should leave."

He gets up from his seat followed by his whole family.

My husband did a final handshake with Mr. Tandel and said,

"You're right Sunil Ji. Nice to meet you all."

And they all left.

_____________________________________

✴️Getting attracted to the same sex is not taboo. We all should respect everyone's choice.
Just because of 'What society will say?' we shouldn't force anyone to do something which they don't like to do.

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️Raj is Gay. Did you smell something fishy?

✴️Excited to read further?

✴️If Yes? Then don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your response means a lot to me.)
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 20.7K 30
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
524K 22.3K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
5.6K 295 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...