A Bolt of Love | Jay x Reader...

By Dark_Ashes_

You are childhood friends with the electric ninja who soon finds out you are an elemental master too. The two... More

Important Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important Announcement
Chapter 6
Important RESULTS
RESULTS
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Christmas Special
Chapter 17
~Valentine Special~
Random
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A Coming out?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N: Smol Poll
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

155 4 8
By Dark_Ashes_

     Now the five brothers and the winged male planned a whole escape all through the night. It was as if they have never heard of sleep in their lives. Jay was filled with such determination that he was able to stay up the whole night as the others seem to be getting off into sleepy town.

     It was 4:00 a.m. and finally, it seems that most have them have fallen asleep. Jay and Sentry were the only two wide-awakes filled with energy and mixed emotions about the plans of the day that will change everything. Jay takes a sip of his tea as he stares off into the distance with a blank expression. Sentry does the same before often glancing over to the blue ninja.

     "So...you have feelings for the princess don't you" Sentry randomly speaks out. Jay looks at the winged man with wide eyes as his face blooms bright red. Having someone else randomly say it is just a bad as confessing it to himself. "Hm, I can see it. Whenever I see her majesty look at you she seems to have a lot of mixed emotions. Like she wants to say something but forces herself not to."

     "Not only that but you do as well. To be honest but you seem to have a wimpy attitude that lets people mess around with you often. But when it came to her majesty your aura seems to take a 360 and you seem rather protective of her. You want to do what is right for her as you were the one who supposedly ruined things between the two of you..."

     Jay stays quiet throughout the whole lecture of observation, he knew deep down the birdman was right. He was very protective of her, not only as a teammate or best friend but a lover. Now this plan has to work. They're going to have to make this work now, this is probably the most important task that they're going to have to face.

     "I made a mistake and I only brought so much pain to her because of it. I was being selfish and didn't think of the outcome because I was blinded by betrayal...Something I know she wouldn't ever do to me" Jay confesses before looking at Sentry. "I want to make this right. Not only for her but for this kingdom who doesn't deserve to go through this torment. They deserve freedom."

     Sentry could only smirk before raising his glass toward the blue ninja. Jay did the same before taking a sip once more. Now it slipped away as the sun begins to rise over the horizon.

Raise a glass to freedom...

-------------------

     Now the six males stand in front of the gates of the eerie-looking castle that was once filled with happiness. Jay and Sentry stand in the front before looking at each other. The moon was full and the place was in complete silence that night.  It's game time.

     Zane creates a stairway wrapping around the castle wall to allow them over the great wall. Once landing inside the layout of the place wasn't in chaos as most of Desdemona's soldiers were laying about outside of the doors. They all follow in a single file line to the west garden, there was another door to enter. 

     Making it to the garden, Sentry gestures for the ninja to follow behind him a wall of hanging vines. However, inside of being greeted by a cemented wall, it was a hidden door that allowed full access to the inside. 

     In the morning Sentry explained that there were secret passages ways hidden throughout the castle which was given access to very few of the previous king's orders. He is the head knight allowed him full access and knowledge to its existence. So moving through the castle will be much easier.

     Climbing a huge wave of stairs they soon made it into a familiar hallway. It was the same one with the throne room and connected to (y/n) private study. Now the six of them soon were standing in front of the dreaded doors. The task was simple. Find (Y/n), fix the charm over her, and bring her ass home. Simple and quick.

     "Okay to make this simple. In, grab (y/n) and run out. This is how it will go and if something goes wrong...We go Mr. Blouder and Flame brain on our side to beat those goons" Jay explains, ignoring the two males glares. Sentry and Jay finally open the door, inside it were completely different.

     Inside was a dark eerie throne that was filled with cobwebs and close curtains. The candles illuminated the room and created shadow figures dancing all over the room. To be completely honest it looks like a cave that was meant to be in the Harry Potter world. All jokes aside, it was a sight to see.

     Entering the room they searched everywhere for the (H/c) haired girl who was taken unconscious and taken from them. It wasn't until the reached the center of the huge room did a voice suddenly decide to appear. 

     "My my what do we have here~ A few colorful flies and a little birdy who decided to visit me at this hour of the night. I must be doing a good job as queen than to have such a visit" Desdemona coos, appearing out of the shadows. The six ready their weapons from the queens' advances, preparing for what's to come. "Oh put those darling little toys down I'm here to talk not fight."

     "How do we know we can even trust you," Sentry asks gritting his teeth. The woman says nothing but continues to move around the room, circling them.

     "Because if I were planning to kill you then you would be dead, my children are very hungry for some new meat and blood after all" Desdemona replies. She rests against the throne itself and soon the group lowers their weapons. "Good boys, you actually can listen~ Now from what I can gather...you're here for the stupid brat aren't you?"

--JAY POV--

     When she called (Y/n) a brat it took me every fiber of my being to not try to jump her. She didn't even know how powerful (Y/n) was. Clenching my fist I could only nod before glaring right at her. She only smirks, judging from her expression she was being so smug.

     "Yes, we're here for our friend and want the kingdom to go back to normal" Sentry replies. He kept a strong grip on my shoulder to stop me from even moving, shit he knows me too well. "We want her back please and thank you."

     "Hm, I can see that. After all, the ginger seems to be glaring at me...Well, all that aside I can see you seem to care at least" she mocks. "Why don't we see how she feels about your so call rescue~"

     All of a sudden something begins to move on the web beside us. Everyone ready their weapons when a lump suddenly lands on the ground. But instead of a loud thud, it was as if the figure lands. Soon it got up and begins to walk toward us. Before any of us can attack our eyes widen...it was (y/n). She looks unharmed and she is only staring right at us with a calm expression. 

     "(Y-y/n)...you're okay!" Lloyd shouts in excitement speed walking toward her for a hug. However, before he could take another step (Y/n) backs away from him and glares at us. "(n/n) what's wrong? We're here to save you, why are you moving away from us."

     "You're not here to save me...You're here to ruin everything again, just like you did last time. You'll only make my life a living hell again and I'll be all alone once you finish" she replies. Her gaze turns cold which sends a shiver down my spine. Soon her gaze was on me, but instead of her loving eyes, they darken with bloodlust. "Especially you ginger, you're here to ruin everything again. When I'm finally at peace...there's no more noise."

     My eyes widen as she glares at me. She turns her back to us and walks over to Desdemona who was smiling. As she gets closer the damn spider pets her as if she was a pet and not a human. Desdemona looks up at us and glances down at (Y/n) who stays quiet. It was like watching a puppet with no soul or purpose.

     "Well here she is like I said~ Now darlin these boys are here to 'rescue' you and I have a question for you. How do you feel about it? Don't be shy, you can tell them the truth~"

     She looks at each of us one by one. When our eyes met it felt like an eternity. I wanted to reach my hand out for her to reach and beg. I was pleading for her to come back to us, to me. Her kingdom needed her back to her normal self during these dark times and she was the only solution. 

     "Are you kidding? They should just crawl back to the damn hole they came from. No one asked them to save me. And from what" (y/n) replies moving away from Desdemona. She reaches the window that overlooks the whole city as it was slowly draining away from the chaos that was planted. "This is what it should look like. Why be blinded by happiness when in reality there is only chaos?!"

     She looks at us...with the same damn smile on her face. The same smile I fell for but it was more twisted and dark. "Do you hear that? That beautiful music in the air, the chaos that is being born all over the city? If you're trying to save me don't bother, I'll go back to being deaf if I ever were to side with you."

     "Wait (y-" Even before I can stop her a blade was at my throat. However it wasn't the blade that scared me, it was the person holding it. (Y/n) was in her semi dragon form with a scale-like sword pointed straight for my throat. Her once (e/c) eyes were now glassy red, spider-like even. Oh no...

     "I suggest you take your leave...or else I'll have to request my men to remove you forcibly. And trust me, they aren't exactly lady-like to ask kindly" Desdemona comments. I look at (Y/n) once more once she puts down her weapon. Her stance was defensive but was ready at any moment to attack. Her face was the same except for those bright red eyes staring right at me with hatred. But something catches my eyes.

     --KAI POV--

     We all stood our ground and that damn spider didn't like it. She ends up bringing her little goons to come into the room and surround us. (Y/n) stands next to her motionless and just stares at us with hollow eyes. I glance over at Jay and he seems to be conflicted with something and yet was still looking at (Y/n).

     "Before we are forced to leave let me ask you something" Sentry begins. Desdemona seems interested and allows him to continue. "(j/g/n)...Where is she?"

     ...She laughs, like a maniac. I can see him clench his fist as he glares at the laughing spider. Once she was finished she smiles at us with a crazed look on her face.

      "She's in a better place, far from me after all...she was too obsessive and much more like a brat. And she got to be more boring...so I had to replace her with this perfect child" Desdemona responds, gliding a finger under (y/n)'s chin to turn her head. Her once crazy smile seems to soften when looking at the (h/c) haired girl. "Now I think you should leave."

     "No...No way in hell will I leave (Y/n). I won't leave her with a thing like you" Jay grumbles. As a goon grabs his arm, the big guy sudden lands on his back with a bone-cracking scream. Jay looks up with a whole new look of determination and pure anger towards the spider. "I'm not going to leave until (Y/n) comes back with us and we can finally be a family again."

     I didn't know what has gotten into Jay all of a sudden, but ever since he's gotten here we were able to see a whole new side of him. He has gotten stronger and less of the whimp that we all know...I guess he did find something to fight for after all. Standing next to him I ready my weapon, I'll help my brother any way I can at the end of the day. Soon the others get ready to fight too...

     "You all are really sad humans in the end. It seems like you never learn at all...get em boys" Desdemona commands. Looks like there will be a lot of unconscious bodies on the list. 

-----------------

    One by one we went on the defense as more and more seem to come into sight. They are much stronger than what we first thought of before. Hell, even Sentry was having a hard time keep the numbers under control and Zane is using all his ice to create a wall for us to breathe. 

     In the corner of my eye, I can see (Y/n). She is just watching us and doesn't seem even too engage at all, only Desdemona seems to be more focused on her. The damn spider is still petting her with that weird strange smile on her face. What the hell?

     "Kai watch out" a voice sudden shouts. Just then a wave of electricity passes in front of me, it was aimed toward a goon when was about to stab me. Luckily the bolt of lightning saves me just in time. "You shouldn't be daydreaming right now man, there are so many of them. We need to keep focused." 

     "Sorry man, I just find it weird how Desdemona is treating (Y/n). Back in that acid valley, she treated her like a disease, and yet now she is treating her like a pet. Not only that but she is just smiling at her, wouldn't you find that to be weird" I comment before roundhouse kicking a goon. A few more appear and use my blade to burn one of them and kick him toward the rest of his comrades. 

     "I can see that..also what is up with (y/N)? For the longest time we've known her she is rather obedient toward Desdemona...I saw on the side of her face there was something there" Jay retorts back landing a few punches. "Shit we need to think of a new plan. Or better yet we need to hide."

     "There is another secret passageway just at the corner of the room. If we need to get there, we need to get there fast before they follow us" Sentry replies before turning to Cole and Zane. "You think you guys can make a wall and dust to cover our tracks?"

     The two of them nod, soon we were making our way back to a corner of the room. The cobwebs that hang all over the room were ruined and the damn henchmen were attacking us hard. Zane soon creates a wall of ice and Cole breaks down the cement to make dust. We all hurry into the passageway and find ourselves in the attic.

     "We need a new plan. That was reckless of us to not plan it our any sooner...Luckily the hidden door was nearby for us to sneak out" Lloyd grumbles landing on the floor. We all were injured and take a breather...

     "If we may add, I think Kai and I found some new information that can help us" Jay grunts, taking in whole breaths in exhaustion. 

     "Let's hear it...might as well give it a shot."

----------------

WORDS: 2600+

                I'm really tired...please ignore that. Sorry if this chapter seems rushed but I honestly didn't know where to go with this book at all. If I'm being completely honest, this book has to be one of the most difficult ones to write because of the storyline. Stupid me. 

        Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update (if not I'm very sorry again). Please comment on your thoughts and I'll be happy to read them all. Well until the next update ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 282 13
A dedicated student who hates the ninja finds herself living with them after an attack on Ninjago city. She walks around with a cold heart due to the...
110K 2.4K 49
After the heartbreak of his past lover he has to go through the after effect, however, he isn't alone. You're his childhood friend and alongside with...
3.2K 116 10
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...