Inseparable love (A kevedd st...

By XxbandsforeverxX

edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevi... More

Edd's Introduction (the story begins on chapter 3)
Kevin's Introduction
The hallway
lunchtime secrets
A friend?
Quick message
Now you know (:
here it is folks
our first date♡
a start to something grand?
off to a great start
kiss me once, kiss me twice
I'm sorry (skip if you wish)
Double D's situation
He has no idea
Where's the dork?
His prince charming
Let's go home
Note
kevin's house
Mending the pain
Our day out
A little dirty?
Was this fun?
Snuggles
Will Nathan survive?
the plan
I'm so sorry please forgive me
Raven's Surprise
What the hell is going on?
WHAT THE FRICK FRACK?!
Sorry haha
It's all good (sorry to keep you waiting)
The ending is near
You know you want it

Morning time

13.8K 440 107
By XxbandsforeverxX

Edd's pov:

I woke up a little later than usually. I threw on my green knit sweater, regular skinny jeans (It was chilly outside so I decided to wear jeans), and my simple black and white converse. I usually made breakfast for myself, but today I just left without making breakfast. I walked everyday, I didn't mind it, it kinda sucked walking along though. Well, I was going to walk today but....

Kevin's pov:

I woke up, usual time like always. I just decided to throw on a simple led zeppelin shirt with skinny jeans and my converse. I headed out the door and grabbed my motorcycle out of the garage. As soon as I hopped on I noticed the dork walking down the street in some sexy skinny jeans. It was chilly today so maybe....

"Hey dork, do you want a ride to school?", I hollered as I walked towards him.

"I...I don't know Kevin. ", double dork said.

Edd's pov:

I was walking until I heard Kevin asking me if I wanted a ride. God, he looked really sexy today,  but I'm terrified of motorcycles.

"I...I don't know Kevin. ", I said.

"Come on, it'll be fun.  And besides it's not that long of a ride. ", Kevin said. I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"Okay, i'll go with you.", I said.

We walked over to his bike as he got on and I got on to the bike. All the sudden we went roaring down the street and I couldn't help but holding onto his waist, oh god, I felt his abs. Kevin is so.... I felt my face burn up.

Kevin's pov:

I started the bike and we went down the street. It hadn't even been 3 seconds and I felt the dork hold onto me. Gah why is he so cute. I could tell he was scared by the way his arms were shaking. I imagined his cute little legs shaking. I didn't like how he was scared, but I liked how he held onto me. I wish I could hold onto him back. Ugh, why am I thinking about this? I felt my face warm up as we pulled into the schools parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 76 14
Mr. Grassi and Mr. Hoying have feelings towards each other, but neither is willing to tell the other, afraid of losing what they have. Which isn't ju...
10.6K 233 25
{*Complete*} Kevin Barr was living a good life...when his mother was still alive that is. Kevin gets abused by his alcoholic father and gets bullied...
31.9K 898 18
Edd Or Double D Has Always Had a Secret Crush On Kevin and Kevin has Always had a Crush on Edd But Things Would Never Work out since there World is s...
14.3K 388 24
Steve and Eddie went to the same school, but never really cared about one another, until they discovered they had mutal friends. That's how their fri...