Hamilton reacts to Ships

By KawaiiMaddie

Hamilton reacting to ships that start from Lams to something crazy like HamBury. These ships will not be in o... More

Introduction ❤️
Lams
MarLiza
LeeLiza
HamBury
Mullette
Jamilton
KingBury
Thaurens
Margelica
Leggy
Thilip
Burrdosia
Hamlaf
Jeggy
Pheacker
Hamburr
Jeffmad
Maren
Hamliza
Burria
Burren
Philidosia
Leebury
Whamilton
King Washington
Lafdrienne
Jeffaytte
Hamgelica
Leeburr
Philaria

Washette

2.1K 61 145
By KawaiiMaddie

WASHETTE [ Lafayette x George W ]

PREVIOUSLY ON KEEPING UP WITH THE HAMITHOTS....

SAMUEL: So what did you want to—

ELIZA: I need a divorce!

SAMUEL: Que?!

• • •

NOW.

ELIZA: [ laughs nervously ] I thought you were Italian?

SAMUEL: And I thought you were in love with Alexander.

ELIZA: Touché, but sadly the love I felt has faded away.

SAMUEL: What do you mean..?

ELIZA: My heart belongs to somebody else.

SAMUEL: Let me guess, Maria?

ELIZA: [ Blushes ] Is it that obvious?

SAMUEL: Was you even trying to hide it?

• • • on the other side of the door

JOHN: oh dear God, who's gonna tell Alex?

ANGELICA: Nobody is telling Alexander nothing, got it. [ Growls ]

PEGGY: Aye aye, Captain. [ playfully salutes ]

ANGELICA: [ facepalm ]

ALEXANDER: [ Suddenly appears ] hey guys! You won't believ— [ sees Angie, Peggy, and John surrounding the door ] uh, I feel like I should be concern?

JOHN: Nope! [ squeaks ]

ALEXANDER: Okay...?

MADDIE: [ shouts ] Oi! Mate! Did you show them the ship?!

ALEXANDER: Not yet! [ shouts back and then turns to the gang ] You'll never believe the ship me and Maddie found.

• • •

HERCULES: Sink! Nope, nope, nope, nope, and absolutely not.

LAFAYETTE: What he said [ nods head ]

WASHINGTON: What gave people the idea of that ship?

KGIII: People are weird.

CHARLES: Your weird.

KGIII: Nobody asked you, Lee.

ANGELICA: Can I just like, bleach my eyes out—or better yet, just burn this ship.

ELIZA: That's my job, Angie.

PEGGY: indeed, she is certified to burn things. I'm pretty sure she even has certification license.

ELIZA: I'm kidding.

PEGGY: I'm not.

SAMUEL: Sadly, I agree with Washington.

MARIA: Im still trying to say Washette correctly—but I must agree, this is a sink for me.

PHILIP: [ fidgeting with fingers, a frown on his face ] This too is a sink.

GEORGE E.: [ notices Philip's discomfort ] I don't get this ship, nor do I ship this...

JAMES M: I'm quite disgusted, but than again, I also do not care at this point.

THOMAS: I—

ALEXANDER: [ interrupts ] I think we should call it a day.

THOMAS: I didn't—

ALEXANDER: I'm tired and need my beauty rest...

THOMAS: Listen here gremlin—

ALEXANDER: See ya—

THOMAS: [ shouts ] LET ME FINISH!

ALEXANDER: Geez, chill, no need to go psycho, should've just said so, yesh.

THOMAS: [ sighs ] I—

ELIZA: I need a divorce!

THOMAS: [ walks out ] I wish I lived in France.

MADDIE: [ yells ] Your in France!

• • • EXTRA • • •
Due to not updating in a quick second, I decided to make a special chapter. Hehe. Be warned this is not just a normal chapter. No no no, this is gonna be pure crack. Jk, but somewhat. It's more like a Hamilton as vines type of thing, but anyways, let's start this mini chapter.

Maddie had decided to take everyone on a trip to the ocean, feeling a bit crowded at her house. Peggy and John standing in front of the ocean, staring at the small waves that crashed on their feet's'.

John smiled, allowing the soft winds flow his curly hair. "I'm watching the waves."

"I'm in love with you, John." Peggy blurts.

Awkward slightly fills the air as John slowly tries to walk away. Peggy tackles him, causing him to scream as the others ignore them.

•••••

"Alexander, I love you." Eliza confesses, a blush spread across her face.

We are married, Alexander thought to himself as he internally chuckles.

John, who walks into the room, joins in. "But Alexander, I too love you." He confess, turning his head to hide his blushing face.

"But now two of us love you, who will you choose?" Eliza asked, who was standing beside John.

Alexander shrugs his shoulders. "Why don't we just fuck each other?" He suggests, lower his arms. "You know, like one big fuck pile."

"Well okay." John agrees, running his hands through his hair.

"Sounds good to me." Elizabeth slightly shrugs.

•••••

Thomas walks into the living room, waving his hands. "Hey, how are y'all—"

Philip growls, tackling Jefferson.

Thomas screams, trying to remove Philip off him. "Get your fucking dog, bitch!"

Alexander, who was sitting on the sofa, reading a book and sipping tea, just glances at Thomas before returning his attention to his book. "It don't bite."

"Yes it do! Get ya—"

•••••

Charles was in shower, annoyed and pissed because he could hear Alexander and Jefferson shouting at each other through the bathroom.

"Alexander is so annoying." He mutters to himself, turning off the water faucet and wrapping a towel around his body.

Suddenly, the door slams open, revealing Alexander with a nerf gun. "I heard you were talking shit about me." He says, pointing the nerf gun at Charles.

"What the fuck—" Charles squeaks, closing the shower curtains.

•••••

Maddie sighs, fidgeting her fingers. "I have no friends."

King George glares at Maddie, furrowing his brows. "Ahem." He coughs, getting Maddie's attention. "Bitch, what am I? A roach?"

•••••

"Wait what!" King George shouts at the tv, in which it was showing Dora. "Your not coming to my tea party?" He gasps, furrowing his brows as he kicks the table he set up. "I made biscuits!"

••••••

Maddie was standing in the middle of the living room, explaining why she doesn't have an angel on her Christmas tree. "Why British people don't have an angel on top of the Christmas tree." She said, speaking in third person. "Because where the fuck would the tea bag go?!" She shouts, pointing at the tea bag on the Christmas tree.

AUTHOR NOTE

Another cliffhanger, my evil plans.

Also, sorry for the wait, I was sick with an illness but I'm now better! Yay! I hope you liked the extra chapter tho.

Anyways, I feel I should give some useless facts about me but your choice if you want to know or not.

1. I'm a Capricorn.
2. I'm a raven claw
3. Im currently into the Hamilton, Steven Universe, Harry Potter, and Gravity Falls.
4. I was born in Germany but moved to England when I was 6 years old, then moved to France when I was 11.
5. I can speak German, English, French, and Spanish ( some others but not fluent )
6. This summer, I plan to travel to Mexico, so I'm excited.
7. Currently learning Russian, as of now.
8. I have a huge fears of animals.

That's all I can think of, lmao.

INSPIRATION:

That's all mate, and I'm not entirely for sure what the next ship should be, so please request as I have ran out of ships.

MADDIE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 9.3K 24
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
40.7K 1.3K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
37.3K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...