Champion's Sword, Galar's Shi...

By TMWolf

Cassandra came to Galar running from a past she couldn't bring herself to face. Leon was running from his fa... More

01 - Encounter
02 - Warmth
03 - Fishing
04 - Talks
05 - Sword
06 - Fear
07 - Haven
08 - Vulnerable
09 - Heist
10 - Rose
11 - Trials
12 - Plans
13 - Tribulations
14 - Rescue
15 - Reprieve
17 - Blood
18 - Aftermath Part I
19 - Aftermath II
20 - Reunions
Epilogue
Sequel

16 - Beloved (18+)

2.3K 34 152
By TMWolf

Fluff and smut alert for you dirty, thirsty readers. Risque cover for risque chapter too xD

"Do we really need to go to the most expensive place?" Cassandra inquired, glancing around the store as Leon shifted through the formal jackets on the rack. Shirts and pants were all nearby, and on the other side of the building was the feminine wear. Dresses, formal dress tops, shoes, and more. Accessories took up the middle, and everything cost just about more than all the clothes she'd ever bought combined. An exaggeration, of course, but it certainly felt true. Not that she couldn't afford it—being a Champion came with perks, such as a hefty income, and since she was fairly frugal, her bank account was quiet large. When Leon just laughed, she had a feeling his pockets were even deeper.

"It has the best formal attire around, so, yes," he smirked and pulled out a red jacket that he soon matched to a white top. He held it up against his chest, brow raised. "So, how about this?"

"Red? Really?" she mused, brow raised right back. He just grinned, and she chuckled with a shake of her head. "Alright, alright, yes, red is your color. And I guess it does match with my hair."

"See? It's perfect. I'll even get tan pants to go with it."

She had to pause, "So... you're going to basically dress how you did when we first met. Only, with more fashion sense this time."

"Wha—hey! My outfit was fantastic. But, yes. I am, and you love me for it," he purred, his smirk all too mischievous.

"Uuuugh, I do. I really do," she snickered, and then waved her hand. "Alright, let me see what looks good in the ladies' section. Meet you at the changing room?"

"Make sure to give me a little show," Leon winked before sauntering off to the changing rooms at the back. Cassandra just laughed, shaking her head. Honestly, he was such a goofball, but she loved it—a lot. He never failed to make her laugh, and any moment with him was a happy ones, even when the mood might not be the brightest. Was this what being in love was then? If it was, she hoped it never faded.

At least for today, though, the feeling was going to keep very, very strong, and she wanted to make sure Leon had a sight to behold. It was a bit of a weird thought to have, wanting to dress in such a way he wouldn't take her eyes off her. She'd never truly dressed to impress before. At Champion or charity galas she'd only felt awkward and out of place. Yet, here, she actively went through the dresses and fancy shirts, trying to decide what would best make his eyes pop out of his head, and just maybe give him a boner. She couldn't help chuckling at the thought—and at herself for hoping to turn her boyfriend on. That was normal, though, right? After all, girlfriends and their boyfriends had sex. Eventually. They were bound to get there, right? Was it so wrong that she was excited by the thought?

'Arceus, 'Cas, you're a grown-ass adult. You've watched a porno before. You're a virgin, yes, but you're no innocent girl,' she chastised as she flipped through sone hanging shirts. She paused on a navy blue V-neck, that was almost dangerously low, and sleeves that went to her wrist. Oh, yes, that was lovely, and there were form fitting dress pants to match. Good.

Cassandra grinned as she ventured to the changing room—just in time for Leon to come out, buttoning up his suit jacket. She had to pause, ogling him quite obviously. It fit snugly, showing off his wide shoulders and slim, muscular waist. The pants were form-fitting, too, and he just looked the epitome of handsome. His grin betrayed the gentleman appeal, though, her boyfriend having noticed her admiration.

"Knew you'd like it."

"Shut-up," she chuckled, cheeks warming some. "Your turn next. Get ready to feast your eyes."

"Oh, I intend to feast alright," he smirked with a wink. Her cheeks went bright red, though she was grinning like a fool. He really was such a dork, and it made her all the more excited to slip out of her casual sweats and into the form-fitting top.

She didn't have the most voluptuous chest, and she had to take off her bra to keep the straps from showing so they definitely weren't that perky looking. Her frown appeared without her meaning it to when she couldn't help noticing her scars. She had one on her shoulder from an incident with her Gabite when he had a tantrum, and then there were a few tiny ones her legs from a bad hiking experience. And, of course, she had the newest scar on her side from Swordward; a lovely, about quarter-inch wide line running along her hip to her belly button. In some ways, she was proud of it, having overcome the ordeal, but right now she felt out of sorts. Normal women didn't have such scars, so what would Leon think? Would he be put off by them? Wouldn't most men?

"'Cas, I'm waaaiting," she heard him sing, and had to chuckle. Surely, she was just nervous, so the redhead slipped on the pants to go with the top and did her best catwalk out, which really wasn't that great. Leon didn't mind, though, he was too busy staring, eyes wide and grin reaching all the way to his ears. He whistled, "And here I thought you looked great in the sweats."

"Oh, hush. Flattery will only get you everywhere," she chuckled. Her doubts still trickled at the edges, but she kept them at bay with the look of adoration he sent her way. She was just being silly. Right?

Leon stood, adjusting his jacket, "Well, I think we have our outfits. We can stop by the more casual store for non-formal, if you'd like?"

"We probably should. I do feel bad taking Raihan's stuff," Cassandra mused.

"Yeah, and he keeps joking about how you're wearing his jackets and not mine," the purple-haired man huffed, earning a laugh.

"I mean, we can rectify that pretty easily," she smirked with a wink of her own. He finally blushed himself, though only a little. That was enough for her, though, and she returned to her dressing room to change and meet him at the register. The woman there was starry-eyed as Leon handed over his credit card, though her expression faltered when she realized he was paying for both of them. Cassandra tried to protest, but he refused, and now the woman was giving them weird looks. The redhead had an idea, but didn't dare assume—not yet anyways.

Once outside, she pouted, "You didn't need to buy it. I could've paid."

"Oh, I know," Leon purred, turning to face her and use his free hand to tip her chin up. "But I wanted to. You're my girlfriend, and I want to spoil you thoroughly."

"I think saving my life a few times counts for more than enough spoiling," she mused with a wry smile.

"Not the same, now shut-up and let me pamper you, huh?" he laughed, leaning in to give her kiss. She, of course, was all too happy to receive it, relishing in the feel of his lips on hers. They hadn't been able to since before the meeting with the Gym Leaders, everything having been so hectic, and she'd almost forgotten how much she liked it; the fast beat of her heart; the butterflies in her belly; and the tightening of her lower abdomen in anticipation.

A gasp broke their stupor, and they turned their heads to find a wide-eyed young lady, phone out and aimed their way. There was a flash as she let out a distinct and very loud "Oh my Arceus!". More heads turned their way, and suddenly they were the center of attention. The good feelings from before were replaced with unease as far too many phones' shutters clicked and questions were thrown their way.

"Aren't you the foreign lady from the press meeting?!"

"Didn't you save Leon's life?"

"Are you two dating!?"

"We saw you kiss!"

"Did he buy you that stuff?"

"Leon, is she your girlfriend!?"

"How long have you been going out!?"

"Okay, guys, chill, please!" Leon laughed, holding up his hands. Beside him, Cassandra's faced burned bright red with embarrassment. When his arms fells back to his side, her hand found his and held it tight—not so much as an answer to the crowd, but for her own sanity. He, of course, returned her hold as he addressed their audience. "To answer your question: yes, we are dating."

"Was it love at first sight?"

"Is it because she saved you?"

"What does your brother think?"

"Do you only like foreign girls?"

The questions seemed endless, and while there was an overall excitement and cheer, Cassandra didn't miss some venomous glares sent her way. Leon was known for fan girls as much as Raihan, and she knew she'd just become their #1 enemy, which, really, was hilarious. What chance did they even think they had? They didn't know Leon—not like she did. They didn't know about his fears and concerns, or laughed with him about the silliest things. They didn't know how hard he really tried to help everyone, and they definitely didn't know how sweet and kind he could really be. So, how dare they glare at her! Leon was her boyfriend, she loved him, and they could kiss her ass.

It was about then Cassandra figured out anger was a good way to ease anxiety.

"I don't know about love at first sight, but she definitely caught my eye since the beginning, and, well, here we are," Leon chuckled, bringing their entwined hands up to kiss her knuckles. It broke her stupor, and she couldn't help her stupid smile as excited squeals rang out from some parts of the crowd.

"And I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," she replied, kissing his knuckles in kind. Again, excited sounds came from the crowd. "I also have no intention of letting him go any time soon. That face of his is too cute."

"So are you two on a date then?" one fan asked, to which Leon gave an excited and affirmative "yes".

"Aren't you still worried about those bad guys—the Kings?" another piped up. Leon's expression grew somber, hand still clasped with hers. He regarded the crowd for a moment before letting out a short sigh.

"Of course I am. I may be on a date with the woman I love, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried about my people—about all of you. But we can't let ourselves be overcome by worry every waking moment. We have to make time to relax and savor the precious moments we have in our lives. And right now, I'm savoring it with Cassandra," he smiled gently, looking to the redhead. Her heart raced, swelling in her chest. Arceus, she really did love this man. How could he be so perfect? It wasn't fair.

"You think we can really stop the bad guys?"

Cassandra grinned, "You're damn right we can. You've got all of the strongest trainers in Galar fighting for you, and a Johto-jin, too. You might not know it yet, but we hate bad guys just as much as y'all. So you can bet once we bring in the other Leagues those assholes won't stand a chance."

Judging by the relieved looks, their words seemed to do the trick. It did little to ebb the questions, though, and they were all too eager to ask what their plans for their date were. Then someone shouted how Raihan had posted a picture on pokegram about them. Cassandra just sighed—of course he would. Well, the Purrloin was fully out of the bag, so she supposed she'd just have to get used to it. Galar was about to have a field day with her and Leon, after all.

"As much as I'd love to keep answering questions... we really do need to get going. On a date and all?" he chuckled, and tugged the redhead's hand to urge her to follow. Disappointed sounds came from the crowd, along with one final shout.

"Let's get a kiss for the camera!" someone called out, and through the throng a man emerged with a camera that marked him as a reporter. "All if Galar's going to love seeing this!"

"You mind?" Leon inquired, eyes on her. She glanced to the reporter and the crowd, and sighed. Getting used to it was going to be hard, but she knew it was bound to happen, what with dating the former Champion and all. So she just grinned and nodded. Her lover grinned right back, and used his free hand to cup the side of her face while hers braced against his chest. His other arm came around to cup the small of her back, tilting her backwards slightly, and kissed her deeply, earning rowdy calls, and plenty of cameras flashes and clicks.

Galar was going to have the biggest field day ever, that was for sure.

"Alright, I think that's enough fan service. We have a date to actually get to!" the redhead laughed, although her face still very much-so matched her hair. Leon couldn't have agreed more, and thankfully the crowd finally let them leave, seemingly satisfied with the newest gossip to talk about: their former Champion in love! With a foreign Champion! The story practically wrote itself.

"Remind me to get after Raihan, by the way," the purple-haired man mused as they headed for the less posh shopping area.

She snorted, "Only if there's anything left when I slap him silly. He could have at least waited until after the news posted about it."

"I guess at least it was the hand holding pic," he hummed, flipping through his phone to find the exact post.

"If he posts the one of my straddling you on Charizard, I swear—."

"Oh, don't worry. That one is just for me," he snickered and paused to give her another kiss. "Now, how about we just focus on you and me, yeah? 'Cause we have more shopping to do and dinner to eat later."

"Well, if you insist," she giggled back, and let him lead her on to what turned out to be one of the best days of her life—and best date. 

It helped she actually had real feelings for her date, as he did for her, and boy did it make a difference. All the guys before had felt empty and like going through the motions. With Leon, though? Every kiss was full of passion instead of awkwardness, and holding hands felt natural as opposed to strange. Her cheeks rarely were never not blushing, and she felt as giddy as could be as they ventured from store to store, checking out the wares, and fighting over who would pay for what. Of course, laughs and teases were strewn throughout, and all the while she was certain of one thing: Leon loved her, and he wanted to do everything possible to make her happy in any way, and he did it in expectation for nothing except her smile.

That was something she'd never experienced before, and the thought made her heart soar. This was certainly what love felt like, and she never wanted to lose it. 

In the end, she was finally able to buy him things, too—like a new hat to go with the hundred others, but he assured the one she bought was his favorite now. Other than that, though, he tried hard to not let her spoil him, although he did end up with new treats for his Pokemon and himself, along with some new jackets so he wouldn't need to go back to his awful fashion sense. Naturally, he pretended to be offended, but only laughed it off. After all, she was going to be the one wearing them in the end so it was better she liked the look, too. By then it was dinner, so they made a point to finally end their shopping spree and returned back to the Vault apartments to drop their things off and change. Hop and Gloria were still gone, as were Raihan and Sonia, so they left at their own leisure, arm in arm. 

Once again, they received a decent amount of attention, what with the Champion looking quite dapper in his red jacket and tan pants, and a "lovely lady" on his arm, red hair flowing and both shirt and pants hugging her body. It wasn't nearly as bad as before, and she had to admit the cheers were kind of amusing—and nice. Sometimes dating a Champion with fans had some perks that weren't all bad, especially when it got them some special treatment at the restaurant. Their servant had been exceedingly attentive and definitely starry-eyed as he served them, perhaps coming over a little too much for Cassandra's taste. She let a selfie with Leon slide, but that was about her limit for the mass media onslaught. Thankfully, Leon also had his fill, all-too eager to slip away from the ogling dining guests to stroll the now emptied streets, the hour late. 

They walked hand in hand, chuckling over the whole dinner scenario, managing to find humor in the crazy of it all. It was nice to finally be just themselves, though; able to enjoy the cool breeze, and cloudless night sky with the moon shining brightly on high with the stars. It was singlehandedly the most romantic walk she'd been on, and whenever she looked up at Leon she couldn't help blushing a little with a laugh and looking away. 

The young man, of course, was no better, although he stole far more glances at Cassandra, taking all of her in as much as he could. She was, without doubt, the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen, and he felt like the luckiest man to have her by his side--especially after enduring the media. He was accustomed to it while she wasn't, but he was proud of how well she'd managed. It helped ease his own worries, and made him love her that much more. She was just always so strong and capable, and the way she would glance his way and blush? It made his heart flutter and his chest swell with happiness. No one had told him being in love would feel so good, but he supposed that made the surprise that much better.

"So, how was that for a date?" he inquired with a cheeky grin.

Cassandra hummed, "If I were to describe it... I'd say it was a champion time."

He bellowed with laughter, "Good! That's what I was hoping for. And just so you know, it's the best date I've ever been on."

"It's the only date you've been on," she snickered, to which he only shrugged impishly. She hummed again, rubbing her chin thoughtfully, "I guess we'll have to go on some more to really test it out."

"Oh? Well, I think that's something I can get behind."

"Good, because we're definitely doing this again. Although, maybe less cameras and nosy fans?"

He laughed sheepishly, "Yeeeah, did I say I was sorry about that? Because I am. And sorry because it's definitely going to happen again."

"Don't worry, I know. And I'm okay with it—so long as we manage to take dates where they don't get involved. I don't like sharing."

"Oooooooh?" he purred, releasing her hand to grab her hip, pulling her close. 

"Pfft don't act like you're not the same. You want me aaaaaalll to yourself, too," she huffed, smacking his stomach lightly.

"You're damn right I do," Leon laughed, grabbing her chin to tilt it up for a kiss. "Which is whyyyyyy I may have gotten Raihan to do me a favor."

She raised a brow as she turned to face him proper, "What kind of favor?"

"The kind where he gives us one of the apartments next door," the young man smirked, flipping out a key card from his pocket. "I figured it'd be good for us to have our own place to ourselves, especially now that Hop and Gloria are back."

She raised a brow, grin mischievous, "You really planned this night out, huh? Sounds like you were expecting something... more tonight, hmm?"

"Well, if that's—wait, what—no!" he exclaimed, flustered and face turning red. He stumbled on his words as she kept her look up, but then started to laugh. He realized she'd gotten a good jab at him and groaned. "Okay, no, I didn't ask to move just for, uh, something like that.

He coughed, recovering, "I just thought it'd be a good idea since it's already been weird with Raihan there, too, and I know you don't like him sneaking pictures, and, well, with Sonia..."

"It's a good idea, don't worry," she chuckled, bringing up a finger to his lips to hush him. "I'm sure Raihan was getting tired of his pad being used as a love nest he wasn't part of, even if all we did was actually sleep when sleeping together."

"Ha! I'm sure he'd be outside the door cheering me on if we did anything else."

"Let me guess: next you'll tell me he asked to join in the fun, too?" she snorted, rolling her eyes with a grin.

Leon stumbled, "I—Arceus, I hope not! Although, I, uh... I don't know if I could put that past him."

"Wait—what!?"

"He joked about it anyways," the young man winced, sheepishly rubbing his neck. She sent a "continue" look. He chuckled, "Uh, it was something like 'if you need help from someone with experience, just give me a call'. I, uh, may have asked him for tips at some pointers? Not just for sex, though! I mean, uh—."

"Oh my Arceus," Cassandra snorted, half-choking on a laugh. "I guess we better lock the door here, too!"

"He's just kidding! He likes to get under my skin because he knows you're my first actual girlfriend," Leon chuckled awkwardly.

"I have a feeling he'd offer a threesome even if I was your hundredth conquest—as a joke," she snickered, then glanced to the key card he still held. "So, back to the apartment then? It is probably time we headed back."

"Only if you're ready."

"To have sex?" she purred, lip curled upwards.

He flushed, "No—I meant—I was... dammit, woman, why do you have to tease me like that?"

"Because you love it. Now, come on, let's go check it out, and, y'know, not to just have sex," she mused, sticking out her tongue. She was going to be the death of him, that Leon was sure, but, frankly, he wouldn't mind. Her wit was part of the charm he adored—and that made him all the more attracted to her. He was only a little embarrassed to admit he was turned on right now, her playfulness and talk of sex becoming a very prominent concept in his mind. He pushed it back as much as he could, though; he hadn't done all this expecting any such reward. This was a night for them, as a couple. As boyfriend and girlfriend. He just wanted her to be happy when she hadn't been for so long. 

"Alright, we're here at this one," Leon spoke as they ventured up the stairs to the Vault's apartment level. He motioned to the town home to the right of Raihan's, which was off by itself. It had a similar exterior design, but the inside, as they found out, was definitely smaller and less lavish. The layout wasn't too different, except that there was only two other doors, one to a bathroom, the other a bedroom. A small suite but suited to their needs. She slipped in and helped remove his jacket, setting it on the coat rack available. She walked through, noting the architecture and style were the same, and came to lean against the couch, rump on the top. Leon waltzed right on over, pushing between her legs and setting his hands on her hips. "So. To your liking?"

"It should do... for more," she smirked teasingly, earning another groan.

"'Cas, that's not what I—," he started, but she cut him off with a sudden kiss, arms snaking around his shoulders. His fingers tightened in surprise, and then relaxed some as he returned it, heart pounding and groin tightening. Hers was much the same, and she was intensely aware of the ache forming in her lower half.

"How's that?" she purred, playing with his hair.

His voice lowered, husky now, "It's a start. I think I deserve a little more, though."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Like, this," he rumbled, kissing her again, a bit deeper this time. Desire reared its eager head and his earlier resolve faltered. Arceus could strike him down later for it—right now he wanted to indulge, even just a little. "And maybe a bit of this. And this. And this, too."

His words were followed by another kiss, and then another, the third moving to her jawline and then down to her exposed nape. Her breath hitched, and his fingers tightened in his excitement. The desire boiled between them; attraction stronger than ever. He paused after another kiss on her neck, though, which felt like a bucket of water on a fire, and looked her in the eyes, golden irises bright even in the dim light.

"I meant it when I said I wasn't expecting more."

She rolled her eyes with a laugh, "Leon, I know. I wouldn't have come inside and kissed you if I didn't. I... I want to do this."

"You sure?" he asked, and she nodded. 

"I am. I'm just... a little nervous," she replied with flushed cheeks, gaze wandering for a moment. She swore he took in a sharp, soft breath. 

He pressed a little closer, "I, uh... Me, too. I admit, this is my... first, um, time."

"Same. I've asked about it, though, and, um, I was told you just... go with the flow? Foreplay is important, though, but I can help with that," she chuckled. "I'll show you how I like it."

He quirked a brow, "Show me?"

"Hey, a girl has needs and when it's just her..." she grinned with a shrug. Heat rushed to his cheeks while blood sprinted to his groin. Arceus take him now, this was becoming unbearable. Every fiber of his being wanted to ravage her, even if he had no experience in doing so. He was damn well going to do his best, though. Golden irises found hers, and the sultry look she sent his way was all the clearance he needed to get rid of the last of his inhibitions. 

"Well, guess I better show you a different kind of champion time then," he growled, and, with surprising ease, he moved his hands a bit more to her rump and lifted her from the couch. She gasped, then laughed with delight, face burying into his neck. His strength only added to the arousal, and by the time he laid her down on the bed she was eager for more—much more. He was all too happy to give it.

He kissed her hard, crotch pressing against her as his hands began to roam. He didn't truthfully know what he was doing, but his body seemed to understand. Vaguely, he recalled Raihan's advice, though it wasn't entirely clear. He knew she liked the work he'd done on her neck, so he trailed kisses there again, eliciting that same excited sound from before. Again, he felt his groin tighten. Was he even going to make it? It was hard to say, but he really wanted their clothes gone, so he took it upon himself to lean up and remove his shirt. Cassandra's eyes went wide, chest rising a little faster. Of course, he smirked. 

"Guess you still like what you see, huh?" he purred, looming over her, brushing his lips across her cheek. 

"Y-yeah, I do," she managed to reply, face burning, and belly again tightening with anticipation. "I should probably make it even, though. It not fair if it's just one of us."

Bold words, which were a bit harder to keep. She sat up and began to pull up the blue material, but paused as she recalled her scars. Would Leon really like them? Or be okay with them? Sure, he'd been intrigued before, but that was different. This time he'd be seeing them on her as a woman, not just a friend who was hurt. Surely he wouldn't find it attractive?

"'Cas? Are you... having a second thoughts? I can stop—," Leon spoke suddenly, his gaze falling a little, as if in shame. He started to pull away. Cassandra silently cursed and grabbed his wrist, though she couldn't meet his gaze quite yet.

"No—it's not that. I just... I have all those... scars," she mumbled, face red from embarrassment now. She glanced at her boyfriend, expecting him to look unhappy about the truth, but was surprised when she saw only gentleness there. She blinked, dumbfounded, and watched as he entwined their fingers and kissed her instead of pulling away.

"Scars that I think are pretty bad ass. You know I don't love you just for your beautiful face, right?" he chuckled, kissing her again with each sentence. "I like your wit, too. And bravery. Strength. Beauty."

"You said that one already," she giggled.

"Because it's double true. So don't worry; no scar is going to make me love you any less. But if you're not ready—."

Cassandra didn't let him finish as she pulled the shirt completely off, leaving her torso in just a bra. That, too, was soon discarded, leaving her bare to him. The words caught in his throat, eyes widening at the sight. Despite her bold move, shyness had suddenly overcome her, eyes downcast and face bright red, and he couldn't stop his groan. Arceus, help him, she was gorgeous. He used a hand to bring her face back towards him so he could kiss her harder than before and pushed her back down to the sheets. His hands roamed, exploring the soft skin of her sides, venturing up to her breast. He'd never felt them before, and now he didn't particularly want to stop—especially when she let out soft moans from the attention. 

"Think we can... get to the lessons," she spoke up, making him pause again. She undid the button on her pants and motioned. "Help a girl out?"

He growled softly, "With pleasure."

They slipped off with ease, and again he had to stare. Before had been briefs, but now she wore bikini-style panties that left little to the imagination and yet his still soared to all kinds of places. He'd never felt such desires, before, and the bulge of his pants only got worse. 

"Lesson number one?" he rumbled, hands tracing along her thigh to her rump as he crawled back over. Her breathing was a little faster, and he couldn't stop his excitement from growing—like a predator hunting prey. 

"It's called the clitoris and how to find it," she chuckled, taking his hand with hers. He was only a little surprised when she let it venture beneath her underwear, and his own breathing grew faster as he discovered what Raihan had called "the forbidden fruit". Cassandra helped lead his hand to a particular spot, and at her instruction, began to rub. Slowly, at first, and he saw her stiffen some, biting her lip. His bulge got that much more uncomfortable behind his zipper, especially when she beckoned him to go faster. Then she began to moan softly, fingers tightening on his arm and the sheets, and her body lifted as the pleasure took hold. It took everything he had not to rip off his pants. Foreplay was important, she'd said, and he wanted to make this perfect. 

"That—that was good," she groaned, grip relaxing as the wave of euphoria passed. When he pulled his hand free, he noted the tips of his fingers were wet. 

"Don't hate me, but I really want to fuck you right now," he chuckled, surprising himself, yet too engulfed by carnal desire to be worried over crassness.

"Then I suggest you get those pants off and finish stripping me," she purred, and she was pretty sure no man had ever undressed so fast. She held her breath at the sight of him, never having see a cock in person, and especially not before about to have it in her. She was both nervous and eager at the same time, but she was certainly ready for it. Leon was, too, his eyes ravenous as he found a condom to slip on before returning to her. He kissed her hungrily while his hands traced from her back to her ass—he squeezed one cheek—and then her thigh, hiking it over his waist. 

"Raihan said it can be... uncomfortable at first."

She nodded, "Yeah, I was told that, too. I'd say I'm wet enough for it. But go slow just in case "

"Tell me if it hurts, although it's going to be hard to stop. You're fucking beautiful right now."

"Then get to it—you look ready to burst before you even start," she teased, to which he growled and nipped her neck. She gasped, pain somehow turning to pleasure. She could feel him laughing, his chest vibrating.

"I'll have you know... A man has needs to, and when it's just him, well... I think I can last a bit longer than you think. So... here goes," he rumbled, and, aligning himself proper, eased in. She made a sound that made him pause, but she urged him to continue.

"It's just a bit uncomfortable—it's fine," she groaned, and he went on. 

Slowly, at first, letting her grow accustomed, although every fiber of his being wanted to plow hard and fast. The feel of her on his cock was perhaps the greatest feeling of his life, and the sounds she made as the pleasure overcame the discomfort only made it worse. He groaned and rasped between her gasps, thrusting inside her a bit faster now. Cassandra moaned his name, and he almost lost it. He did his best to kiss her or her neck or anything else to make it all the better, but soon there was only the thrust of his hips and the sudden jerk of hers up as she tightened, an orgasm hitting hard. It was a mixture of strangeness and joy, and the sensation was more than enough to bring about his own and he came. 

Their bodies shuddered from the exertion, Leon pulling out and bracing hfis arms beside her  She panted lightly, soft moans still escaping her lips. When he looked he could only see the most beautiful creature he'd ever known, and couldn't stop himself from kissing her—gently this time, but with no less affection. She returned it, wrapping her arms around his neck. It was almost enough to get him going again, but for now he was spent. He liked to think he could go again soon, but he opted for plopping down next to her, arm draped across her belly. 

"Not bad for a first time, huh?" he grinned.

She giggled, "Not bad at all... although, it was just the first time. We'll have to do it more to better compare."

"Now that is an idea I can get behind," he purred, leaning over to nuzzle affectionately. She giggled again, much to his delight. He pulled her to him, relishing in the feel of her bare skin against his. It was a lot better than in the cave. Chuckling at the thought, he moved them to the pillows so as to actually get beneath the sheets and not just on top of them. 

Cassandra raised a brow, "Well, well... aren't you just a generous lover."

"Figured we could rest up before our next go. Raihan recommended it, anyways," he smirked, again tugging her against him. She was all too happy to nuzzle his neck.

"He knows what he's talking about. Maybe we should ask for that threesome," she purred, and laughing when Leon growled and tightened his grip on her.

"Never. I don't share."

"Good. Neither do I," she laughed, and adjusted to give him a kiss that left him rumbling happily. They settled down then, the aftermath of carnal pleasure leaving their skin tingling, but bodies relaxed in a way they hadn't been for some time.

---

Cassandra woke perhaps a few hours later, tracing the surface of Leon's abdomen, which had become uncovered by the sheets being pulling down in his sleep as he turned. She didn't mind, of course, and had enjoyed getting to feel every inch she'd missed the first time around. Although it hadn't lasted long, it had awakened a side of her she hadn't known properly existed. Already, she yearned for more—and for it to go on much longer. Inexperience had prevented that for them both, of course, but such things would ease in time. She had a feeling it would happen sooner rather than later, though—they were very eager to learn.

Leon's hand found hers as it moved up towards his pectorals, and she could just barely make out his golden irises in the dark. He brought her palm up to kiss as he turned onto his side, facing her proper. He returned her intimate touches with his own, tracing the curve of her shoulder to her hips. It sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine. She noted he was tracing her scars, too, a notion that made her heart beat a little faster. He returned to her shoulder in the end, taking a few locks of hair to bring to his lips to place a kiss there, too.

"You look pleased," she chuckled, fidgeting closer. He helped by grasping her hip and pulling her against him.

He left a peck on her lips, "And content. Are you okay? Anything hurt? Apparently it can after...?"

Cassandra returned his peck with one on the cheek. Leon really was too perfect being so sweet and worried over her.

"There was an ache right after at first but now it's just a little sore. So don't worry, I'm fine, and definitely enjoyed it."

"Good, because I certainly look forward to doing that again."

"Oh, yes. Once is hardly enough, although we do have to get up in the morning."

"That we do," he sighed, rolling back onto his back, arm over his face. She shifted to lie against him, arm over his chest. He, in turn, wrapped his around her. "A part of me doesn't want to. I'd rather stay here—with you. All day. All night. Just forget things. It was so easy to."

"Yeah, it is... which is why we can't—and why we have to do what you said and savor these moments. It almost feels too quick, though, to be honest," she chuckled, and he lifted his head to look down at her.

"Too quick?"

She shrugged, "It's just... it's been maybe a few weeks, and we're already lovers. I ... well, I guess I just didn't think it happened so fast. I mean, I already didn't think us confessing would happen that fast either."

"Raihan says that can happen—sometimes even after a day. Although, I guess he meant casual flings with that one, but... he said it was normal. Some people take forever. Some don't. Guess we're the latter."

"I'm just worrying again. Sorry," she chuckled. Leon frowned, and gently took her chin to make her look at him.

"Don't apologize. I understand what you're saying. It's been a big whirlwind for me, too, but... I don't half ass things. I know how I feel, and I'm going full force with it, so don't ever doubt me, alright? And don't think for a second I won't let you know how I feel or let you think you don't mean everything to me—even after just a few weeks."

"Tsk. Why do you have to be so cheesy and sweet?" she scoffed, almost pouting.

He laughed, using an arm to tuck her close again, "Because it makes you love me more. And I like that a lot. Now c'mere. Gimme kiss?"

"If you insist," she snickered, leaning forward to do as asked. She made sure it was deep, letting it linger there. Unsurprisingly, his hands didn't—they were all too happy to roam again, tracing her scars a second time. His hand slowed on one in particular; the one on her hip. She watched his expression change, a frown on his face.

"I guess I lied—I don't like this scar," he rumbled, thumb tracing along it. It was still tender sometimes, though he was gentle enough it didn't hurt. She brought her hand to touch his, smiling softly.

"It did bring us closer, you know."

"I know... but I'm still mad about it. That bastard never should have been able to hurt you."

"I let my guard down."

"And I wasn't able to help you at all."

She rolled her eyes, "Except for saving my life."

"You know what I mean, 'Cas. I should have been able to protect you then."

"But that's not how it was, and you can't beat yourself up over it—especially when I don't think less of you for it," she replied, cupping the side of his face. He leaned into it, closing his eyes and kissing her palm.

"I swear, he won't ever hurt you again. I won't let him," he growled, squeezing her side gently.

"I know you won't," she spoke softly, smile gentle as she kissed him proper and with passion. He sat up, bringing her with him. It gave her room to wrap her arms around his neck again, which urged him to tug her closer, straddling him. His hands ran from her back to her front and also down to her rump, massaging it gently. Just as her belly began to tighten, she felt his own groin growing hard. 

 She chuckled, "Eager for more, huh?"

"What can I say? I'm a greedy man... and we need to work on getting better, right? I'd rather start sooner," he smirked, and she shared the expression.

"True... and I guess it's time to try a little something new for lesson two," she purred, and he watched with curios eyes as she playfully shoved him down. His lips curved upwards very quickly, fingers tracing along her skin tenderly.

"Lesson two?"

"Yep, and it's my turn to lead. Just don't laugh if I mess up," she grinned, leaning forward to kiss him again.

"Don't worry, you won't. Anything you do gets me excited."

"Good, now shut up and let me show you a champion time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
687 8 12
1. Why not? I rewrote this for fun. 2. I want to see how much I have improved. I reread my first book and I'm cringing at my younger 11-year-old self...
37 1 5
More adventurous Pokemon story with a deep interesting plot with original OCs and fan favourite characters. This is an original plot and a bunch of...
265K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...