Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 73

16.2K 499 278
By niallsbabe_xx

Mature?

Niall's POV*

"You're crazy, Khloe."

"No, I'm not! I just wanted her to move." I laughed, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"A nice 'excuse me' would have been sufficient, ya think? You didn't have to shove her to the ground."

"I didn't shove her!" She yelled in denial, hitting me on the chest.

"You're so violent!" I teased, bumping my hip into her.

"Well I didn't shove her." Khloe giggled. "I have have bumped into her and she may have coincidentally fallen, but I didn't force her to the ground."

"Whatever you say, babe." I shook my head, smiling as I guided her around the park.

We had stopped at a gas station to get slushies and ended up walking over to the park across the street. We had a little over two hours until Khloe's surprise. I cold only hope that she'd like it so that I didn't have to stress over that as well as metting her parents tonight.

Khloe said that she had told them about me, but I don't know the exact words she'd used, or what they had said about me. She was keeping me in the dark about it and it was mentally driving me insane.

All of this was so much that I was just wrecked. It didn't help that plane rides always seem to wear me out for some reason, no matter how long they are.

I could tell that Khloe was the same way, since as soon as we landed, she stood right up and was off. I know that she doesn't really like them, but I've never seen her want to leave so badly.

I let her go though, not wanting her to be cranky. I had grabbed our carry-ons and hopped off, only to see her bustle through people, bumping shoulders and elbows as she shoved her self through people. She had knocked into a lady causing them both to stumble. I made my way over there quickly to see the lady sitting on the ground and Khloe helping her up.

I'd rolled my eyes, trying not to laugh as I helped them both, making sure to pull Khlo out behind me so we could just get the car and go.

"I'm serious, Niall. You make it sound worse than what it was."

"Well that's just what it looked like to me." I laughed.

"Well you saw wrong." She took a drink of her cherry slushie, crinkling her nose at the coldness.

I smiled and stepped in front of her placing my thumb on her scrunched nose. "That's got to be the cutest thing I've seen you do." I beamed, rubbing circles on her cheek.

"Drink my slushie?" She laughed.

"No, goofball. Make that face." It reminded me of a small kitten when they dip their nose in milk and scrunch it to try and lick it clean.

"Oh." she blushed. I smiled and just continued to stare onto her eyes. It's crazy how much I have fallen for this girl, and what's even crazier is that it's only been three months.

"Why do you always stare at me like that?" She whispered, looking to the ground.

"Like what?"

"Like that." She smiled, blushing even more as she looked up at me through her thick set of eyelashes.

"Like this?" I made a silly face causing her to giggle. My heart jumped at the sound and butterflies took over my stomach making it go light.

"No, you dork." She laughed and I smiled. That was my favorite sound in the while world. The way it came out so freely and light. It was like music to my ears.

"Like this?" I made another face and she laughed even harder. To see that smile on her face was more than enough to satisfy me for the rest of my life. Khloe was definitely my glowing sun during my dark times.

"I love you." I smiled and pulled her into me. I tilted my head down pressing small, delicate kisses to her lips.

"I love you too." She whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back. It was as if she had meant it for only me to hear.

"I don't know." She whispered back, giggling.

"You're cute." I smiled, pulling her into my even more as I captured her mouth with mine.

My tongue darted through her parted lips, allowing the taste of cherry to invade the blue raspberry flavor in my mouth. Our lips moved in sync, forgetting the world around them. I didn't really care if anyone saw us making out in the middle of the park, and Khloe didn't seem to mind either as she kissed back.

The kiss was gentle and sweet; both of us savoring the feel of each other's lips. My teeth clamped down onto her bottom lip, grasping it to try and stop myself from smiling.

I pulled back as she released a muffled moan. Her eyes fluttered open like little butterfly wings, batting softly against her cheeks.

"Are we ready, Pebbles?" I ran my thumb around her jaw.

"Yeah." She smiled. I pulled away, grabbing her hand. We tossed our semi empty cups, getting back into the car.

About forty five minutes into the drive, I noticed we were nearing the place. "Khlo, can you do me a favor?" She nodded. "Can you grab the envelope out of my bag in the back? Oh and also the shirt."

She crawled into the back, digging through my black gym bag. I watched in the rear view mirror as her eyes suddenly grew wide when she pulled out the autographed basketball jersey. Her eyes landed on the Miami Heat printing on the front before taking in all the autographs.

"Um, Niall?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"The only shirt you have in here is this." She held up the shirt in the rear view mirror.

"I know." I smirked.

"Why do you have this? More importantly where did you get this?!"

"I know people. But I want you to put it on and hand me the envelope."

"Niall, I can't put this on!" She gasped. "Do you understand how valuable this is?"

"Yes." I laughed. "And I want you to wear it."

"Why." My eyes caught the huge arena out the windshield. Cars were backed up, and we were now one of them.

"Niall, where are we?" She stared in awe.

"We are at the American Airlines Arena." I smiled.

She jumped back into the front seat. "What the fuck are we doing here?"

"What do you think were doing?"

"Niall, are we..."

"Khlo, I need the tickets in the envelope, please." I laughed as her mouth fell open. "Have you ever been to a game before?"

"No. Are we really going?"

"No, were just here because I like to sit in hour long traffic." My sarcastic remark caused me a playful slap to the arm.

"Niall, I love you so fucking much, right now."

"So you don't otherwise?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"That's not what I said." She laughed. "Of course I love you always."

"Just not 'fucking love me so much'." I teased.

"Whatever. Stop being a bastard." She snickered, leaning up to give me a kiss on the cheek. I laughed and squeezed her thigh.

After an hour of getting in, getting our food and drinks, and finding our seats, the game had finally started. They were playing against the Golden State Warriors.

The whole time Khloe was smiling the widest I think I've even saw on her. She was so into the game, telling me stories of how her and her dad used to watch the games on tv every time they'd play. Growing up they were her favorite team and she's always wanted to go to a game but never got the chance.

I was so happy that I had been the one to experience this with her.

After the game, I'd pulled her into a room, having a pass with me on my phone. Khloe was confused but followed be anyways as I lead her through the back halls.

We came to a small sitting area and I was so glad that I had her phone and not her because the first that she did when she saw the team was drop all the items in her hands onto the concrete floor. I laughed and picked up her things as she sat in a paralysis.

She ended up meeting the team, shaking her hands with each of the players.

My mam's brother had grown up with Micky Arison, the team's owner, so I had connection to all kinds of crazy stuff. One being able to meet the team.

Khloe seemed to have a blast, chatting with each of the guys. She was a little shy, but she seemed so happy.

After all of that craziness, we'd taken a couple pictures, then made our way back out to the car. The parking lot was pretty well empty. The sun had sank and now the atmosphere was just left cal and a little chilly.

"Niall. What. The. Fuck." I laughed at her first response.

"Did you have fun, baby?"

"Did I have fun? Niall! I love you so, so, so, so much. That was the greatest thing anyone could have done for me." Khloe gushed, her cheeks still a bit rosy from blushing earlier.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it." I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. We let it continue for a couple minutes before I decided to put the car into drive and we made our way down the road.

We drove for a few hours, just talking. It was nice to have just this time to ourselves. We didn't care that it was breeching two am. Or that we still had an hour drive. None of that seemed to matter as we just continued to talk and talk. To be honest it was kind of helping me to control my nerves about meeting her parents.

They had called Khloe a little bit ago, saying that they were waiting up for us, which meant that I really had no escape of meeting them. It was going to happen one way or another tonight.

"What are they like, so I know what to expect?" I asked.

"My mom, Cathy, is very sweet. She's always happy and she likes to live life to the fullest. She's very high on mannerism, but other than that, she's relaxed for the most part." I nodded my head.

Okay, so politeness, manners, happy, fun. Got it.

"My dad.. well he's a dad." she laughed and I bit lip feeling nervous already. "He's funny and acts like a kid, but when it comes to guys, he's not afraid to intimidate the shit out of them- but I promise that he's harmless. He's going to expect you to treat me how you treat your mother."

I can do that.

"But you have nothing to worry about, but I can tell that you do already." She smiled over at me. "Next, expect him to interrogate you with questions and he'll probably talk about his gun, more than once."

I tensed at that. I took in a heavy breath, feeling Khloe squeeze my hand as she smiled.

"But remember, he's harmless. Last, if you don't want to answer a question or don't know how, tell him that rather than lie because either a) he'll already know the answer b) he's very good at reading people c) he hates liars."

Okay. God, please help a man out here.

I bit my lip, feeling my hands become clammy. "You'll be okay, Niall. My parents are going to love you. Don't let that stuff scare you." she kissed my knuckles.

"H-How can you be so sure?"

"I know, because I love you." She smiled, moving her hand over to my thigh, giving slight squeeze. Fuck khloe, why do you do this to me? "Want me to help you relax a little?"

"How?" God, I could feel the sweat accumulating on my neck, I was so nervous with each mile we passed.

Her small hand trailed up further, but I was quick to grab ahold if it, stopping her movements as I kept my eyes on the road.

"No, Khloe."

"Are you sure?" She slipped her hand from my grip, tracing lightly over the boner that was starting to form in my pants.

"K-Khloe." I stuttered out, a new set of nerves taking over. But I actually liked these nerves.

"What's wrong, Ni? You don't want a little help calming down?" She whispered into my ear. I whimpered as she continued to tease.

Damn, I'm going to die from how drunk I am on her.

"Think about how good you would feel after." She mumbled against my neck as she slowly unbuckled.

"Khloe, t-that's not s-safe." I groaned as she began to palm me through the jean material.

"Who ever said that I followed the rules?" She whispered and began to slowly kiss my neck as her fingers undid my pants, her hand slowly working over the material of my boxers.

I groaned, trying to stay focused on the road and cars a head of me. Just the slightest glance down and I'd lose control.

"Don't fight it, baby." Her kisses became more sloppier as she began to suck on my skin, trailing her tongue in her path. Her fingers slowly trailed up to the elastic band and she began to toy with it.

"Khlo-"

"Shhh, Niall."

My heart rate started to dramatically increase as I felt her hand slid in. Her small fingers gripped my length and I couldn't help the groan that rumbled out of my mouth. My lips parted and I wanted to shut my eyes so badly as she began to guide her hand up and down, but I knew that I couldn't because I couldn't risk endangering out lives.

"Fuck, Khloe." I spat, biting my lip. I felt her lips curl into a smile on my neck.

My knuckles gripped the steering wheel, turning white as I tried so hard to hold everything in. Her thumb swept over my head and my eyes popped open wider as a groan elicited from inside my chest.

"Khloe- D-don't." I groaned again, my breath growing heavier.

"I know you like it, Niall. Think of how good you're going to feel." She moved her head down, fully and confidently taking me into her mouth. I groaned loudly, one on my hands gripping ahold of her hair.

Oh my fuck, what is she doing to me?!

*
Khloe's POV*

"Are you ready?" I asked, smirking at the flustered boy next to me. He looked a lot calmer than he had a half hour ago, but I could tell that his nerves were still shooting through his body like lightening bolts.

I found it really cute how nervous he was.

I gave his hand a small squeeze and he gave me two, glancing over to me. He pulled in to the driveway and I noticed his eyes just about pop out of his little head.

"You live here?" I noticed him take in the giant house, the stairway, the scenery, everything. His eyes wouldn't stop moving.

I blushed, looking around. Everything still seemed to be how it was when I came back in September. "...Yes." I smiled and got out of the car, meeting him on his side.

I opened the door for the star struck Niall, laughing as I had to pull him out of the car. His hair rested on his forehead, pushed up just the slightest, showing some fringe. His smile brightened, his cheeks were tinted pink, his eyes seemed to sparkle greatly in the dark and the boy was just... he was glowing.

"Don't be so tense, Ni." I kissed him before walking to the back to get my bags.

"Sorry, but what if they hate me? Everyone else seems to and it's your parents were talking about." He grabbed my waist. "They're the most important people to you. I can't stand the thought of me coming between you guys if they don't like me.." he mumbled and I felt my heart ache in pain for him.

He deserves so much more than he allows himself to think. I really don't like the way he puts himself down like that.

"Niall, babe." I moved his face to look at me. "First things first, no one hates you. Second," I smiled, running my fingers along his jaw. "they're going to love you. Third, you're so adorable when you're nervous. I don't think I've ever witnessed it this bad." I giggled.

Niall smiled and rolled his eyes, moving to grab his bag.

"Hey." I called and he turned around. I pressed a quick kiss to his lips, knowing that we won't be getting many of those in the open. "I love you."

"I love you." He smiled and I grabbed his hand as well as my bear.

Man, I love this thing.

We slowly walked up the billions of steps, stopping just before the door. I opened it slowly, hearing Niall release a heavy breath.

"Hello?" I called into the open house. "Mom? I'm home." I turned to Niall, tugging him in behind me.

In seconds I heard patters against the hard wood floors along with two sets of heavy footsteps. I smiled, laughing internally, as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist as if holding on for dear life.

My fingers slid through the spaces of his, just as my mom appeared in the entryway. "Sorry, sweetie. Your dad's putting the dogs away." Niall released me as my mom pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and breathed in her motherly scent, missing it dearly. "Mom, this is Niall." I pulled away, gesturing to the boy who was picking at his nails, watching us. He noticed my subtle glare and instantly stopped, giving a smile.

"It's nice to meet you, ma'am." I watched and smiled as he stuck his hand out for a shake, but my mom decided otherwise and pulled him into a hug.

They pulled away and Niall instantly went to my side.

"How are you?" I asked after we had slipped off our shoes and entered the open area. The living room was on the left and the kitchen was on the right. The winding stair case was connected off the living room, leading upstairs.

Niall's eyes roamed around, amazed by everything that was coming into sight.

"Busy, but I'm good. Your father got another movie offer so we've been back and forth between meetings and signings. But it all seems to be coming together." My mother smiled, leading us into the kitchen to pour herself coffee.

"That's great!" I smiled. Niall and I both took a seat at the kitchen table. I don't think I've ever witnessed him this quiet.

"Rey Bell!" My dad entered the house, shutting the garage door behind him. Standing, I padded over to him, giving him a giant hug.

I didn't get to see him much last time I was here and to say I missed him would very well be an understatement. "Dad." I exhaled, feeling his arms tighten their embrace.

"How are ya, kiddo?" I pulled away, my smile still shining brightly.

"I'm good. Really good."

"How's college treating my little girl?"

"It's alright. Lots of work, but I'm keeping up. I've made some great friends and well, this is my boyfriend, Niall." Niall stood up, walking over to firmly shake my dad's hand. "Please be easy on him." I whispered.

"S'great to meet ya, son." Niall nodded.

"It's a pleasure, Sir."

"Khlo, why don't you go help your mom in the kitchen." he pushed me away and I noticed Niall tense.

I bit my lip and nodded, turning to Niall. I pulled his face down to look at me. "You'll be okay. Stop worrying so much." He gave a brief smile at my whispers. My fingers moved around his chin and I didn't really care that my dad was standing two feet away as I pressed my lips to his for a chaste kiss. I smiled and kissed his cheek one last time before my dad cleared his throat, and crossed his arms.

I giggled and pulled away, leaving the two to talk as my dad gestured for Niall to follow him into the living room.

"Hey, momma." I smiled, sitting on the bar stool.

She glanced up from the dishes, smiling. "Where's Neil?"

"It's Niall." I bit my tongue.

"Right, right sorry. Has your father got to him yet?"

"Unfortunately." I laughed. "He has been scared out of his mind to meet you guys."

"Khloe, what did you tell him about us?!" I laughed harder, raising my hands.

"Nothing! He's just.. He's never done this before."

"Never met a girl's mom and dad?"

"Yeah.. I'm his first girlfriend. He's never been through this."

"He's a what, nineteen year old boy, and he's never had a girlfriend?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Actually, twenty one, and yes." My mom gasped and I quickly leaned forward to cover her mouth before she could say anything.

"I am eighteen and it is legal." I cut her thoughts down.

"Okay, I really don't believe that then. However, if the case is true, haven't his parents taught him anything?"

"Can we please not bring up his parents? It's not a very comfortable topic to talk about with either of us. But no, they weren't around to teach him things like that." My mom gave a soft smile, placing her hand on mine.

"I'll make sure not to mention it."

"Thanks." I glanced to the clock. "Okay, I think dad has tortured him long enough." I jumped off the chair, quietly walking towards the living room.

"So then, what are your intentions with my daughter?" I overheard my dad.

"My only intention is to protect her, Sir. I want her to have her space and live life, but I don't want her to get hurt in the process." My dad frowned and nodded.

"I like that. You seem like a good guy, Niall. Now, what do you do for hobbies? Are you a woodsman? Sports player? City boy?"

"Um, I play soccer. I've played since I've been a kid. I also golf a little, but that's it."

"So no hunting?"

"No." Niall chuckled. "No hunting."

"I don't hunt either." my dad smiled. God, please help me because I know where this is going. "But I do know how to use a gun. Matter of fact I have a case full. Would you like to see my newest addition?" My dad started to stand up and I figured it was time to make my appearance noticeable. Niall's tense body automatically relaxed as he spotted me walk through the entryway.

"Hey, dad. I hope you don't mind me stealing my boyfriend back, but we have to go."

"Where to?"

"Bed. It's nearly four. I'm tired and I'm sure Niall is wrecked." I paused, turning to my dad. "And don't worry, I know he has to be in the guest room."

"Good girl." My dad smiled. "If I find you in the same bedroom in-"

"You're not going to. Chill." I laughed, dragging Niall behind me along with our bags.

"Okay, and Niall?"

"Yes, sir?"

"You can call me Nick." He smirked, giving a subtle wink towards me. I smiled even wider, biting my lip.

We made it up the stair case and down the hall. I had Niall go into the room right across from mine. He sat his bags on the floor as he plopped on the bed. Smiling, he pulled me down on top of him, his hands sliding under my shirt to hold onto my waist.

"I like your dad." Niall's words caused my heart to skip a beat. I was not expecting that.

"I thought you were scared shitless by him." I smiled wide.

"I was, but I like him. He seems like that dad every kid wants- every kid deserves." He exhaled. "Like the dad that I'd be." he mumbled the last part. I don't think I was meant to hear it, but I did and my heart seemed to swell at the thought.

Of course Niall and I are too young to ever have kids right now, but that doesn't mean I couldn't fantasize right? How we would be in five, ten years?

Maybe we'd be settled down in a small house on the beach. Or maybe we'd be back in Ireland. Would we be married? Or even engaged? Maybe a kid would be in our thought process. I don't know what would happen between now and then, but it doesn't hurt to fantasize just a bit. I like to think that it gives me hope of something to look forward to.

"I'm happy you like him. He likes you too, and I can tell."

"How so?"

"Well first, he wouldn't have let you even sleep on the same floor as me if he didn't. Second, he usually doesn't let even my guy friends call him by his first name." I smirked.

Niall made a face and I instantly pressed my lips to his, his tongue darting through them. This had been the first proper snog we've had since we've got to Florida.

My hands went under his shirt, wrapping around his waist as his made their way up to my bra.

I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my breasts before pulling back and placing his fingers on my bum. Niall rolled us over, his lips coming detached from mine as he began to work down my neck.

He latched onto my sweet spot and I instantly melted into him, my eyes involuntarily shutting.

"Niall." I croaked out. "Don't leave a mark." I groaned as I felt him suck harder, feeling the familiar sting. "Niall." As much as I hated to, I pulled back, my hand automatically going to the spot. "You're an idiot." I mumbled, pressing another sweet kiss to his lips.

"Maybe." Niall smirked. I rolled my eyes, pulling him back into me. If I couldn't sleep with him tangled around me tonight, I was at least going to kiss the hell out of him until I got that same satisfactory feeling.

Hey guys. I was on a long car ride so I couldn't post earlier, but I at least wrote a lot!

Hope you guys liked it. I enjoyed Niall's nervousness a bit, I thought it was cute haha

Love you! xx -A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 11.2K 36
Ellie Wilson was never a fan of One Direction, so when Harry Styles walked into the book store she worked nights at, she didn't think twice. When she...
320K 13.9K 14
๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐‚๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โDo you feel that? It's my heart beating for you.โž | โœงห–*. Dawn Fulmer is a Gryffindor that Remus has been interested...
63.3K 4.5K 10
luke is immortal and jenny isn't. โ—‡ book 2 of the short series. ยฉloudluke
123K 4K 81
It was supposed to be another fun summer before we all went off to college, but of course, a new guy had to come fuck it up for Hunter. It was suppos...