Diabolical Sisters (DL gender...

By hazellcloudz

Im starting a Diabolik Sisters series (its the Diabolik lovers Genderbend,because I love genderbending lol) s... More

Fake Love in a Ball Dance Party:1700s
Loving Bezuta
Bezuta's First Child
Author Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note !
✖New Mansion ✖
¥~Breakfast~¥
√~Orchestra ~√
❤︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚❤︎

Chp 11{ You Must Be In A Crown }

152 10 0
By hazellcloudz

" Why is she taking so long?" Mrs. Aki said as her and the little girls were waiting outside for Elda, who's taking so long to come out.

" I saw her leaving, with a stranger towards the restroom...." Reika said as she cleaned her glasses with one of her globes. Mrs. Aki nodded and kept looking at the transparent doors.

After a few minutes of waiting for her, Elda came out in a rush. Once she reached towards them, immediately stop while breathing heavily.

" I-im s-sorry! I really needed the res... restroom...." She said while bending down, her hands touching her knees, and trying to catch her breath.

Then she looked back at Mrs. Aki. Mrs. Aki looked at her from head to toe.

" Well what were you doing in the restroom that made you take so long?" She asked while eyeing the red mark on Elda's neck.

" Yeah! Why so late! I'm literally starving!" Ayako yelled, as she crossed her tiny arms together with a frowned.

Elda looked down while biting her bottom lip out of embarrassment.

' Mrs. Aki already knows.....' She thought.

" Alright, let's go...." Mrs. Aki said as she gesture them to follow her inside the car.
.
.
.
.
.

They reached home to the mansion. Servant had dinner ready for them. The little girls ran to their seats and started eating.

" Mrs. Aki....Queen Kasumi is calling you ..." One of the maids ran towards Mrs. Aki. Mrs. Aki nodded as she ran towards her office room and immediately answer the call from the telephone.

" Hello your Majesty......what is it?" She asked her.

" Tommorow Chojiro is coming here from the demon world.......he wants to see the triplets...." The queen said from the other side.

Mrs. Aki nodded. " Alright....at what time will he be coming?"

" Eight of the night.....have the girls ready.... thank you " She replied before ending the call, leaving an interrupted Mrs. Aki.

" Ok...." She whispered to herself.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
.
.
.
The next night....

" Ayako~~" Mrs. Aki sang quietly, trying to wake the little girl up. " Your father will be here at eight.....you only have one hour......" She whispered again.

Ayako moved a around her bed and mumbled. " Who?..."

Mrs. Aki slightly chuckled. " Your father Chojiro......" She smiled. Ayako suddenly open her eyes widely and sat up.

" Really!?.....then....we should wake up the others!" She said excitedly and jump of the bed, and ran towards her sister's room.

Mrs. Aki followed Ayato to the next room. " Ayako......wait...." She said trying to follow her speed.

Ayako suddenly and abruptly opens the door of her sister Leiko's room. She notice that she was already ready while brushing her brown reddish short hair in front of the mirror.

" You are already ready?" Ayako question with a weird look. Leiko looks at her from head to toe.

" Messy, messy, little girl...." Leiko sang and mumbled at the same time.

" What!?" Ayako yelled suddenly getting offended.

" You know, let's wake up Kanata, maybe she's isn't ready....come on let's go" Mrs. Aki said while putting her hands on Ayako's tiny shoulders and pushing her out of Leiko's room towards her other sister's room.

Ayako opens the room.....and to her surprise....there she saw Kanata with a cute pastel purple dress, eating a cupcake......she was ready....

" Tch! You two are annoying!" Ayako yelled and ran to her room to change quick.

Kanata looked at them confusedly. " Hmm?" She hummed while still having cream on her puffy cheeks. Mrs. Aki shook her head as she pulled out a tissue from her black dress pockets and walked towards Kanata to clean her cheeks

" Nothing, Ayako woke up a little..... alarmed?....yeah.....let's go princess" she said while holding her tiny hands.
......................................................................

" Where are the triplets!?" A male's voice suddenly said.....more like yelled across the mansion.

The triplets heard that and immediately ran towards their father.

" DAD!" the three girls said as they ran towards their father and hugged his long legs tightly. Chojiro smiled...... Although the smile looked forceful. He patted their small heads with his hands.

Mrs. Aki notice that and she shook her head. ' it's being weeks.....and just like that he treats his daughters?...'

" Hello little princess...." Chojiro said as he look down at his three beautiful daughters.

" Ayako.....I need to talk to you.... privately..." He smiled at her.

" Only to me?....." Ayako asked. Her green eyes widen and pointed her little thumbs on herself.

Chojiro nodded. He looked up at Mrs. Aki. His beautiful green eyes scanned her from head to toe.

He coughed.

And so did Mrs. Aki.......she felt uncomfortable but decided to shake it off.

" Mrs. Aki.....could you take Leiko and Kanata with you?....I want to talk to Ayako privately" he smiled at her.

Mrs. Aki nodded and grabbed the girls hands taking them with her away from the giant living room.

Chojiro looked at Ayako. " Ayako, let's seat down on the couch....."

They walked towards the red, elegant looking couch.

" So.......have you heard about the throne?....who's going to be the next queen.......after your mother decides when she is going to leave the crown...." Chojiro asked her.

Ayako nodded as she heard it from a conversation she had with Mrs. Aki, a few weeks ago.

" Yes father.....what about it?..." She asked.

" Well~.......you need to work hard on becoming the next queen!" He cheered her up.

" Me the next queen?......but how.......do you think I could make it?" She asked.

" Yes you can!.....you can make everything you want happened.... remember you used to tell me how you wanted to be a queen in the future?....it's time to work on it...."

Ayako nodded, remembering that memory. " Yes.......but......I'm only 7..." She said. " I don't think I'm ready..."

" Yes you are! You are starting by studying!" He said with a cheerful smiled.

" studying!?......I don't want to stud-"

" Listen Ayako......I am your father and you must obey me.....what ever I say to you, you will listen to me.....now tommorow I will send you a professional teacher......she will come at eight as well......so you better be ready.....or else you will get punished.....and my little princess does not wish to be punished right?" He asked her.

Ayako nodded, sadly looking down.

" Remember.....you should always be number one..... better in everything and everyone....you must work hard to get the throne.......do it for your father.....who loves you" he smiled sweetly and leaned in to hugged her little form tightly.

" Ok father......" Ayako responded.
.
.
.
Chojiro left of the mansion and left Ayako alone in the living room. After a few minutes, Mrs. Aki and the rest of the sisters appeared next to her.

" Ayako what is wrong?....." Shiori asked immediately as she saw how sad Ayako looked. Ayako quickly looked up and forced a small smile.

" Nothing!.....I don't think I should tell y'all....it's between me and father...... please understand..." She said and ran towards her room.

Mrs. Aki heard everything.... she's a vampire after all.
.
.
.
Well...seems like the pain is starting to begin......what do you think ?

Also share this with your friends if they are interested in this.

Follow my account Instagram : diabolik_lovely_maze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...
518 7 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 🥀Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
72.2K 2K 23
Akastski... Is there a history behind the name? Or are there only lies and deceit? Two Prophecies that intertwine like Time and Fate... Time and Fate...
155K 3K 21
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this book) Ema Komori is known to be picked on by other people in church because she's the "cursed one" and is tormented b...