Jackai random

By Soleil_shining

Short stories about this cute couple or just some randomness about them. Don't expect so much of this, and so... More

Tired
Upssss
Memories
Bunch of quotes
Jealousy
Happy Valentine's Day
Psycho love
Child
Surprise!!
Eternal
Tagged
Tagged (2)
Bunch of quotes [2]
Little note
Drawing
Incomplete
Complete
Title? What title?
Drawing (2)
Swimming
Tell me I'm in time
In my skin
Headcanons
Happy birthday Akai!
Drawing 3
Fantasy world
Childhood love
*Important to read*
Rainy but warm
Heart never forgets
Memes
Mistake

Older

695 22 28
By Soleil_shining

The little ninja stared at the alien who was fighting with his mentor while Queen and Spade try to separate them, the twins in the couch drinking some tea not wanting to be part of that.

They're like kids.

Well, at least joker-san is. He knows that he isn't older than 18, but Akai...

"Nee, Akai-san. How old are you?"

Both stopped their fight to see him.

"Hmm? It has been so long that I don't remember, but I'm over 10.000 years old".

"Why do you come so suddenly with this Hachi?".

"Well, I was thinking and... Doesn't that mean that Akai-san is a pedophile?"

"......."

"......."

"......."

"......."

"......."

"......"

Spade and Shadow burst in laughs.

"Someone call the police!! We have a pedophile!!"

"Hahaha, Lord. Joker likes them older!!".

The miracle maker turned red.

"He's his sugar Daddy!! Haha-" Joker jumped on Shadow starting a new fight.

"*SIGH* Let's go Hachi, this isn't the correct environment for you" Queen took Hachi's hand and walked away, leaving Akai behind looking at the rest with confusion.

"What is a sugar Daddy?"

*******************************************************

Maybe he looks like an adolescent, but he still being older than the others.

Someone know how old is Joker? I see him like a 16 or 17 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 687 19
*some chapters are very long ;-;* Russia and America adore each other, but could never say a word. One is haunted by the thought of his people and fa...
28.3K 283 27
A bunch of hetalia love stories and even some sad ones! Includes England, Germany, America, and much much more that will be added very soon!!!!! HOPE...
3.5K 33 42
A collection of (unrelated) Inuyasha X Miroku flash fics and short stories.