🌏Planets🌏3Below🌏

Oleh Silver-Ashley

"It's your planet I run to. I'm enchanted, I blame you. After all these stories that you've told; I dream dia... Lebih Banyak

🌏Planets🌏
Cԋαρƚҽɾ Oɳҽ
Update

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯσ

108 6 0
Oleh Silver-Ashley

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯσ: Esacping Morando

If Arill was being honest to anyone but himself, he would've said that he had definitely been listening to his aunt and uncle. He had heard the speech his aunt and uncle were saying at least a thousand times as they rehearsed it.

Selkos, he could probably present the speech to the millions gathered that day. You know. If it was his speech to give.

However, Arill hadn't been expecting the literal fireworks that appeared as his cousin was crowned King-in-waiting.

"For hundreds of keltons, Arieidion-5 stood divided between two houses. The House Akraohm of my ancestors l, and House Ventis of my husband's. Today we celebrate the joint of these two great houses into the House Tarron, and declare the heir to the throne to be ready and good."

"This ridge is the mark of our ancestors. And proclaims you worthy of the crown of Akiridion that has stood for righteousness since the ages past."

"It is done," Queen Coranda said proudly, the crowd cheering as the King and Queen presented their son properly to them.

Arill glanced at Lieutenant Zarda, the older female Akiridion was mostly passive, but Arill could see the traces of pride on her face. It had been a long journey for Krel, it was good to finally see the prince- now King-in-waiting- in his rightful place.

"The King-in-waiting will now honor the tradition of a demon of combat," King Fialkov said, making Arill want to facepalm as he watched as Krel grew slightly nervous. Hand to hand combat has never been Krel's strong point.

"Commander Varvatos Vex, step forward," Queen Coranda said as Krel glanced back nervously to Arill who gave him a small encouraging smile.

"Varvatos Vex is prepared to crush," The commander said as Krel gulped nervously. The crowd cheering on Vex.

"Vex, Vex, Vex!"

"My apologies, my royal," Arill muttered as his Uncle made sure that he stayed back. Oh, how Arill wished that he could take the place of his cousin who he had sworn to protect.

"Relax. You'll be fine," King Fialkov said, placing his hand on Krel's shoulder as the King-in-waiting gulped.

"And if I don't?" Krel asked nervously as he peered back at Arill hopefully.

"You'll smile and wave. Like so," King Fialkov said demonstrating as Arill gave his cousin a small thumbs-up, hoping his weak attempt at an encouraging smile wasn't as weak as he knew it was.

"Just go easy on me, would you?" Krel asked Vex nervously as Arill wished that he had taken Arill's offer to practice his almost non-existent fighting skills.

"Varvatos will give you the honor of a glorious death!" Vex said making Arill know that his cousin, really wished he had taken fighting lessons Arill had offered.

"Vex, always with the death," King Fialkov said, rolling his eyes as Arill watched the King-in-waiting nervously.

"You do understand that this whole thing is just for show, right?" Krel tried to ask Vex strongly but it came out much weaker and more pathetic than Arill knew that he had hoped.

"Varvatos will show you glorious death!" Vex said proudly as he brought out his Serrator and made it form a spear which he spun around expertly. Krel's small spear merely, "tinged" into existence.

"Ay," King Fialkov said, sighing as he rolled his eyes.

"Seklos, save me," Arill groaned as he placed a hand over his eyes, looking through his fingers. He knew that his face was displaying his nerves, but he couldn't bring it in himself to care as he watched his cousin.

"Begin!" Queen Coranda said clearly making Vex cackle as he jumped into the air, his spear plunging down where Krel was a second ago. The King-in-waiting had called over a few paces away from the Commander.

"Varvatos will make this a memorable pummeling!" Vex said as he walked towards Krel. Krel seemed to realize something as he grabbed his invention and threw it towards Vex, the ball-like-invention beeping making the commander look at it before it released a bubble like confinement.

"What? What, what, what?" Vex roared, slightly muted as Krel chuckled, making Arill breath out in relief before Krel was turning to face the crowd which made the cousin facepalm.

Rule number two of combat(the first being "don't die") "Never turn your back on the enemy".

Arill was right when Vex tapped the ball and released himself. Krel waved at the crowd as Vex walked up behind him.

"Oh, no," Krel gasped as he felt Vex behind him. He chuckled nervously as Vex raised his hand, and pushed the King-in-waiting to the floor.

"You always leave your sword-hand side exposed!" Vex chaised before Krel managed to get his feet up and hit the Commander in the chest then the commander's face, pushing the much larger Akiridionian back.

Arill wished to race to his cousin's side but was held back by King Fialkov's hand being placed on his shoulder. He looked to his uncle nervously as Fialkov watched his son with his own nerves.

"You struck Varvatos! Glorious!" Vex said with a massive grin on his face before drawing out his spear again, "Varvatos will reward you with the most remarkable slaying!" He half roared eagerly before King Fialkov walked up, sending a look at Arill to stay with his wife.

"Vex! Would you permit me the honor with sparring with my son, old friend?" King Fialkov asked as he paused in his walk, "Your serrator, Varvatos," The king held his hand out which Vex placed the serrator in.

"My liege," Vex bowed with a disappointed look on his face before backing away as King Fialkov formed a spear with the serrator and spun it around just as expertly as Vex.

"I spared with my father at my coronation, as he sparred with his father before him," King Fialkov pointed at Kral, "This is a sacred honor, Krel."

"What a family," Krel said as his spear came into existence, Arill smiled slightly in amusement.

"One day, you'll be able to best me in a duel. You might as well begin trying," King Fialkov said before the ground shook as shots were fired at the dome that protected the city.

Arill was by Krel's side in an instant when it came apparent that the ceremony would be put on hold. His eyes scanning his cousin's body for injuries. Krel just shook his head at Arill's protective nature.

Queen Coranda wasn't far behind Arill, "Those are General Morando's Strykers," she quickly came to realize, her eyes meeting her nephew's for a moment.

Arill felt his core bristle with rage, he knew his face would be displaying his pure hatred. Morando was the one who destroyed his parent's core. The former general was the one who destroyed what could have been Arill's life.

"Seek refuge! Get to the shelter, now!" King Fialkov ordered the citizens.

"My liege, we must return you to the castle at once," Lieutenant Zarda said as Krel grabbed one of Arill's hands as the king-in-waiting's father held one of his own on his shoulder.

"We need to find Aja!" Queen Coranda shouted over the noise, making Arill

"If the city's defenses do not hold, we cannot guarantee your safety, my royals." Loth Saborian said worriedly before the shields were suddenly powering down around them.

"How did he manage to disable the shield?" King Fialkov asked his eyes wide with undeniable shock. Arill would bet that anyone would be able to see the surprise on uncle's face.

"There is a traitor in our midst," Lieutenant Zarda spoke grimly to the King who nodded and started walking off with his wife.

Arill may have been confused, but he knew better than to question his uncle and aunt's ways of doing things. They saw things that other Akiridions didn't, and Arill was still learning from them.

"Mama, Papa, I'm not leaving you!" Krel protested, grabbing a hold of King Fialkov's robe as Arill kept close to his cousin, not letting the King-in-waiting out of his sight.

"You're not leaving us! You're following orders," King Fialkov said as he held Krel's shoulder, he glanced at his nephew who nodded determinedly towards his king, "Now get Arill, Vex and Zarda, and go find your sister," he said firmly before hugging the King-in-waiting, "She needs you now."

Krel nodded as his father and mother left before turning to look at the three previously mentioned, "Let's go."

It didn't take them long to find a clear route to get to the fighter ships. Arill ended up going with Vex, and Krel with Zarda. Mostly because Arill didn't trust his own core in the hands of Varvatos Vex, let along his cousins.

And with Arill's help it didn't take them long to find the runaway princess.

"What has she gotten into now?" Krel mumbled as Zarda drove the ship above Aja in the air.

"Glorious Death!" Vex shouted, making Arill wince as he opened the door to the ship Varvatos was driving, and he was passengering for the princess.

"Get in!" Arill shouted to her, making her race over.

While he may have hated being in a different ship from the cousin he swore to protect, Arill didn't mind Aja's company at all.

"Luug!" Aja shouted, making the pet chase after her and into the ship. Arill shut the door as Vex sped off.

"What is happening?" Aja asked both Krel(who was on screen) and Arill.

"It's a coup!" Arill said as he tried to hang onto something, being the only one without a seat because Aja always gets first dibs.

"General Morando is trying to usurp the throne!" Krel added on as Arill held onto the back of Aja's seat.

"Krel, are Mama and Papa-" Aja started to ask before the picture went fuzzy as Krel and Zarda were shot at.

"Ah!" Krel grunted making Arill nervous for his cousin.

"We've been hit-" Zarda's said before getting cut off from disturbance.

A short mid-air battle of combat later, and Arill was sure that he wasn't ever going to let Vex drive in a craft that he was in ever again.

"Glorious Death to everyone!" Vex laughed as Aja and Arill shared amused looks.

It didn't take them long to land the crafts, and be back in the castle. The five ran through the castle, ignoring the shaking around them as they focused on keeping moving.

They ran to a console where Luug was growling at. Aja picked up Luug as she turned to her brother.

"Are you scared?" Aja asked him as he shared a glance with Arill.

"I am now the King-in-waiting. I am terrified," Krel admitted before a loud crash was heard as smoke came into the room. Arill immediately got into a defense stance in front of his cousins.

"Retreat!" Queen Coranda's voice shouted before the smoke cleared, releasing the King and Queen as the front door shut. Arill knew that it wasn't a time to relax at the sight of his Aunt and uncle, but he couldn't help it.

All four of the royals were accounted for. Thank Seklos.

"Mam! Papa!" Krel said as he and Aja ran to their parents, Arill following close behind. While the King and Queen may have been his Aunt and Uncle, he considered them as his mother and father.

"Mama, I'm sorry I ran away again," Aja said as she hugged her mother.

"There is no time for apologies. You're safe. That's all that matters," Coranda said smiling at her daughter.

"Mama!" Krel said as he hugged her. Arill smiling softly as he stood back. This was their moment, not his.

"The Taylon have betrayed us. We are forced to retreat. Don't worry. As long as we're together, as long as we remain a family, all will be well," Fialkov said as he looked up at Arill as well. Arill smiled as he joined the four, the family immediately hugging him as well.

"And you'll always have us and each other," Coranda said smiling as they hugged. Luug pawed his way into the hug as well making them smile as Arill noticed Vex frowned sadly from behind them

"My liege, without the protection of the Taylon, there is nowhere on Akiridion we can guarantee your softly," Lieutenant Zarda said as Arill pulled away slightly. The family of four were the royals, while he may have been related to them, and he may have the four arms of a royal, but he wasn't really a royal.

"Lieutenant Zarda is correct. The planet is unsafe," Vex said sadly, "We must leave here at once. Please," he said as the four royals got up and started walking only to stop when a ship appeared in the window.

"Arill," Krel said quietly, his eyes full with fear. Arill was quick to stand in front of him, tense and ready to protect his cousin, like always.

"You cannot win, Royals. Surrender to me!" Morando's voice echoed through the room before his other ships were firing at the window.

"Get to the Mothership!" Coranda ordered before they wall started running, Arill forcing Aja and Krel in front of him before the window shattered as a blast hit it. Morando and his soldiers walked down to the running group of seven.

"Fialkov!" Morando said making the King and his Wife stop as Zarda and Arill made sure that Aja and Krel stayed back.

Morando hummed, looking from the king and his wife to the royal children and their protectors.

"Fire," Morando ordered, making the king and Queen's eyes widen before they got out their Serrator shields for protection.

"No!" Vex shouted as he ran over to the King and Queen, "No, Morando! No!" he hit a hidden button in mid air as he picked up the king and queen.

"No!" Aja shouted as Zarda held her back.

"Papa! Mama!" Krel shouted as Arill made sure he stayed back as well.

"Arill!" Krel protested as Arill did as he was ordered.

"I'm sorry, my royal," Arill said sadly as he watched his Mother and Father figures on the ground.

"No! No!" Vex cried out as the King and Queen dissipated into their cores.

"Vex, lower the shield!" Morando order as he hit the shield.

"He's taken the royal cores! Stop him!"

"We should hurry!" Vex shouted to Zarda

"I'll hold them back!" Zarda said as Vex neared the Royals and the Cousin. The three children shot at the enemy who came through the door as Vex opened up a control panel and pressed a few buttons making another shield appear.

"Zarda! Hurry!" Aja and Arill called to her as the shield almost finished closing. The Lieutenant only just made it through.

Macondo slammed his fists against the shield, "Vex, you fool!" he shouted as Vex made the platform rise up.

Arill's frown only deepened when he saw the expression on Vex's face.

"Take them to the mothership, keep them safe!" Zarda ordered Vex and Arill as she spotted more soldiers.

"No!" Vex shouted as Zarda "fell off".

Aja gasped in shock, and probably a little bit of awe if Arill could guess, "Zarda!"

Arill bowed his head to the floor of the platform as the platform closed from the room into the mothership. That was already three of the people he called family gone, he wouldn't let anyone else go.

"Varvatos mourns, too. But grief must wait for survival!" Vex said as they ran into the control center.

"Engines starting," Mother said as Aja, Arill and Krel were sat down in seats. Arill frowned, crossing his arms. He hated sitting down, there usually was too much to do than just sit down, and it was harder for him to protect Krel whilst sitting down.

Arill winced as the Mother ship was sent back to the ground after being hit, "Not our greatest moment," He muttered drily as he rubbed his head.

"We have achieved maximum velocity," Mother said as Aja got down from her seat.

"Wait here," She told Krel and Arill the later of which nodded his head. If he was going to have to choose between the Princess and the King-in-waiting, he would choose Krel anyday. Everyone knew how limited in combat Krel was, Gaylen, even Aja had more combat experience - mostly just from her time escaping the palace - than Krel.

"I had every intention," Krel said sarcastically.

"I'll be right back," Aja said from on her board.

"Unless we explode!" Vex shouted making Arill roll his eyes which made Krel pale slightly, nerves flooding his face for a moment.

"Yes, yes, unless we explode," Aja agreed before speeding off.

"Hang on, King-in-waiting!" Vex said as he took them further away from the city before finally disappearing from the planet.

It was a bumpy ride at first, but after a while, Arill finally let Krel dismount from his chair. The not-royal gave Vex a suspicious look, pleading to Seklos that the warrior wouldn't crash the ship.

Krel held onto Luug as they walked through the walls of the Mothership, looking for the princess.

Luug whined to let Krel know to let him down to run to Aja as Arill followed Krel silently.

"Aja, it's going to be alright," Krel said as he walked up to her, "I'm not entirely sure how, but..." he trailed off as he kneeled beside her.

"They're gone," Aja said sadly, "Our parents," She sobbed quietly as Arill joined the siblings, "And it's all my fault," Aja said as Arill kneeled on her other side.

"Don't be ridiculous," both Arill and Krel said together, shaking their heads in sync.

"I ran away. If I had been on time to the ceremony, it would have started sooner which means it would have ended sooner, which means Mama and Papa would have been safe in the palace!" Aja said sadly as the two boys shared a look.

"Hey, and would have been done sooner if I had done better in the duel. If anything we're both to blame," Krel said, making Aja look at him surprise flickering over her face for a moment before sadness took over once again.

"I-" She started, "I miss them already," Aja said to Krel as Arill placed a hand on her shoulder.

"So do I," Krel said.

"As do I," Arill spoke quietly, making Aja and Krel look at him just as sadly, if not more. He had already lost his biological parents, so almost losing Fialkov and Coranda as well would be heartbreaking for him

"You look as if you need a hug," Arill smiled at Aja, Krel knowing where he was going carried on.

"I'll get Varvatos," Krel smiled, making Aja laugh.

"Varvatos?" Aja chuckled, " Varvatos, little brother, he never hugs," she giggled.

"That's true," the boys said together again making Aja laugh again.

"I am Varvatos! Varvatos destroy!" Aja mimicked the Commander making both Krel and Arill laugh as she made crashing noises.

Arill let his two cousins play for a bit as he looked out the window, already fearing the worst for what was to come from this day.

All too soon, they calmed down, the severity of the situation laying heavy on their shoulders.

"Come on," Krel gave Arill and Aja a weak grin, standing up, "Varvatos might worry."

Aja snorted, "Varvatos never worries," she stood up all the same.

Arill didn't want to be the one who broke the news to them, so all he did was stand up silently, following his cousins back to the main controls.

"The V-strikers are not equipped for space travel. We are clear," Mother said to Vex who was faced away from them as the three royals entered (two royals and one not-royal).

"Mother, that won't last for long. We need to head somewhere that they won't think to look for us," Vex said as he opened a map of space as he spotted the royals and the not-royal, "The worse the planet, the better for us," he added.

"I can only locate two planets that fit your description. One is about to be devoured by a black hole," Mother answered the Commander.

"Hm, maybe not that one," Krel said, making the hologram of the planet disappear.

Arill chuckled, "Yeah, maybe not a good idea."

"The other is a floating ball of mud and water. Its inhabitants named it after dirt, they call it "Earth"," Mother finished.

"Earth," Aja said as she expanded the holoform, "it sounds beautiful!" she said in wonder.

"This is going to be quite the adventure," Arill smirked as Krel rolled his eyes at him.

"I wonder what we'll find there!" Aja carried on in amazement as she patted Luug who dangled in Krel's arms. Arill chuckling at the sight.

Here's Chapter Two!

Honestly, this ended up being so freaking long. But I couldn't decide where to half it, so Imma just slam it on Wattpad. I'm honestly too tired to care right now.

HERE YOU GO, Drag0nRider201! 😁

Hope you enjoyed!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

452K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
248K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...