Please, Miss!(teacherxstudent...

By lovatic-xtina

DISCONTINUED Ashley Adams, your typical senior student. She just had a new maths teacher. Which so happens t... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

22

13.5K 366 35
By lovatic-xtina

{Cuppycake song}
[Okay..  I really like this song lmao]

My eyes fluttered open, 2am, the time of going downstairs.

Damn this feels like I'm in those escape movies or whatever they are called.

Its time for night food.

I made a mental plan, gonna tip toe downstairs. But first, I remembered the way very clearly to not bump into anything and make me so screwed. I mean I'm at night so I should be careful.

Okay so there's that cat that always expose me, but I learned to give him half of my food so that he won't expose me. Yeah that cat is really a smartass ,he made a deal with me.

Just as I was about to get up, I felt a hand blocking me.

Of course its Danielle.

I carefully slid out trying my best not to waker her up.

When I stepped out of bed I mentally partied.

I made my way to the door and opened it slowly.

"Where do you think you're going?" A raspy voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

I lightly banged my head on the door, trying not to wake everybody else.

"eh, g-going to the b-bathroom" if I didn't stutter this would be the most believable lie.

I banged my head again when she laughed.

"Spill the tea Hun, where are you going?" she smirked devilishly.

I glared at her "it's not like I'm going to escape this house to go and fuck some random girls in a strip club" I stated rolling my eyes " I'm just going downstairs, precisely to the kitchen, and I'll let your mind make some effort to know what I'll do there" I shrugged.

"That's not healthy-"

"But food at night has an even better taste than at the morning"

"Okay" she raised her hands in defeat "do whatever you want I'm not stopping you" she giggled.

"You're the best" I sighed out of relief.

I got in the kitchen and checked "what do we have here" I hummed.

I grabbed some snacks and got back upstairs, because number one rule for eating at night, do not eat in the kitchen.

Yeah, write this down cause it is so important.

Believe me, it is.

When I entered the room, I quickly locked the door totally forgetting my teacher is there.

"security also?" I jumped almost letting the snacks fall, but with a super move I caught it.

I wiped fake sweat from my forehead, silently thanking god. "Its number two rule" I answered flopping on the bed.

"oh really? And what's number three?" she asked curious but amusedly.

"never ever share the food" I dead panned having a big bite and chewing loudly and shamelessly.

"nice way of saying no to me in a polite way"

I looked at her for some seconds debating if I should give her some.

But then I just shrugged continuing eating "and my main rule is, live to eat not eat to live"

"I guess I need some of these lessons from you"

I just shrugged.

"Normal people would feel weird if they are eating and someone is staring at them with no food" she tried again

"What happened to 'its not healthy' thing?" I quoted. "And I'm not normal, thought you already figured it out"

"Well its worth the try" she shrugged.

At this point, some people would just give up, but I don't. I'll make her beg a little more.

"Well nice try"

She groaned "okay, then stop making loud noise and let me sleep"

"Awe poor you, bad thing I'm turning the TV on and watching a movie huh?" I smirked. My turn to play the evil one.

"You better not" she said through gritted teeth.

My smirk grew even bigger.

"Okay then I'll just put on some music"

She looked at me with panic and before she even speaks I rolled n eyes "don't worry, no chicken song"

Her eyes calmed turning curious.

"Do you know the cuppycake song?" I asked.

"Awe! Yeah, that little girl singing it is just too cute!"

I grinned putting it on.

When she was about to start singing I cut her off "shh its 3am by the way" she nodded with my fingers still pressed on her lips.

Why do they have to be so soft? Ugh.

I smiled as the part of 'chiblikjimklich' came on, listen to the song to know what I'm talking about.

We laid back relaxing listening to the short song, just when it just finished Dani said "I guess we should go to sleep now"

I nodded agreeing with her. "Yeah"

"Goodnight again, Ash" she smiled warmly at me

"Goodnight Dani, thank you" I sneaked in her arms not even letting her complain and went into a deep sleep.

+++

I woke up in some warm secure arms, for a moment I didn't want to move, but I wondered what time it was.

Opening my eyes I smiled at the sight in front of me. Dani was sleeping peacefully, and she didn't push me off  at the end. I guess we made a progress here .

I checked my phone, damn!

2pm.

I felt Dani steer a little but she didnt wake up so I just took it as my chance to stay in her arms for a little longer.

She looked like an angel, smelled so good, oh and gives the best cuddles and kisses.

Even though I only kissed her once, but it was more than just amazing.

This woman was literally perfection.

I guess I'm falling in love with her.

I'm falling in love with my teacher.

Actually whenever I think about her as my teacher it feels so weird cause we act anything but a teacher x student normal relationship, she is more than just my teacher.

I mean what teacher would just accept to cuddle you? What teacher would take you put to the beach? All alone. What teacher would sleep in the same bed as their student?

If I knew something for sure about Danielle, it'd be that she wants everything professional, she wouldn't do all those things and just risk her job, she would kiss me back.

There must be something else. I'm more than sure about it.

And I'll figure it out.

We didnt discuss the kiss till now, its been weeks, and its my main thought.

+_+ +_+ -_- -_-

I have history, computer science, and physics exams all on Monday.

I'm so lucky.

Anyway hope you enjoy. Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 67 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...
1.4M 52.6K 52
Spencer Reed is a kind and hard-working high school senior, who's just waiting for the last day of her last year to graduate and study something she'...
196K 5.4K 15
Ashton was a freshman while Emily was a senior and the most popular girl in school. One day Ashton helps Emily and one thing leads another. They st...
490K 11K 56
Peyton Carter, shy 18 year old just so happens to fall in love with a teacher who's known as an ice queen and a cold hearted bitch Emily Davis, 27 sh...